Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM Condorcet Cop9er [GAME]

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    noooodz
    doootz
    he's asleep too, not all europeans stay up backwards like you and efe.
    it was really slow earlier, i'd be "inactive" too if i went to bed after work because no one was on.
    Dutes is european? o.O
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #202

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    I agree. It's a bold move and if he is scum it's a great play. But I don't think he is, which is why I have him just below you in my vote list.

Yeah, well I said I wasn't going to linger on this but he literally won't let it go.

This was back on page 3.
    About Rumox and you: please stop. Rumox, we need to discuss other stuff. So let it go.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #203

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Explain.

How this is progressing I am tempted to put MM down my list and say it's a Rata + MM scum team.
    Yeh its usssss kill ussssssssssss

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

Oh well... Summary: You guys have discussed my claim way too much, gdi. I am Citizen. I feel like I gotta say it now to avoid embarrassing stuff later on... Anyway. I picked Lenneth as my "confirmed town" because he was the one I knew the reaction better as Town: I knew he would either go troll or just be jokey about it as town, or panic a bit/ignore it as scum. I have him as a strong townread for his reaction. HOWEVER, HE IS NOT CONFIRMED. Keep that in mind. @Whoever is the real sheriff, since LWs are disabled, please breadcrumb so we know who's confirmed.

@Efekannn02 : you're useless as fuck, and I want your head atm. Convince us not to go rip it off the rest of your body.

@naz : Feels exactly like her town meta. Rather high townread.

@Distorted : You're always confusing me since the armadyus game... You even confused your scum lord lol. I read you as town, but that means you're confirmed scum AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA also no comments on your claim, keeping the wifom.

@Dutes : You are feeling very off this game, I don't know why exactly... I have a very strong gut feeling that you're scum. Please get on and post more.

@Ratatoskr : I read you as town because your thoughts make sense from a Town PoV. Idem for @rumox . I think it's a TvT stuff. There's no zerg in you two ;)

@Marshmallow Marshall : Wow much townie wp wp wp gj MVP great generalissimo of the greatest great nice citizens of the Town.

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

Spoiler : cvote :
    Dutes,Efekannn02,Blinkskater,Distorted,Ratatoskr,n az,rumox,Lenneth,MarshmallowMarshall,

There. Don't feel bad, Distorted, I don't think you're scum :P

9. ISO #209

LOL, good square boi

umm anyway i guess i'll explain my reads
    rata for getting on muh nerves and saying bs about me
    efe because he isn't going to contribute (ez lynch for scum, yes, but its also d1, like wtf are we gaining here)

dutes because idk where to put him rn
    same with lenneth

rumox because this is your scum meta but you're also just liek this now so i dunno, at least u will post and contribute unlike the ppl in my scums
    distorted is always my lowest town read
    blink because i gotta hunch
    mm for wifoaming
    and me because im the best
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

10. ISO #210

This needs to be done. I don't like that Efekannn is literally only giving us 5 shitposts to work with. But I REALLY don't like how against MMs strategy Blink was/is (Sorry @rumox , I somehow managed to associate some of his posts with you, which added fuel to the fire. Going back and looking at his posts, I realize it was him not you who was so vehemently against MMs strat.) Naz has contributed next to nothing, and her reasoning for voting me up is that I'm not reading and more or less an OMGBUS. In the post where she puts me at the top of her list she says "lol i'm the second to be lynched? ok" and now she's saying that she wants me gone because I'm getting on her nerves? If that's not an OMGBUS idk what is. I guess I haven't played with Dutes enough to know why he feels off to y'all but I won't keep him as close to the top of my list if that's who y'all think we should be focusing.

Blinkskater,Efekannn02,naz,rumox,Dutes,Distorted,L enneth,MarshmallowMarshall,Ratatoskr,

11. ISO #211

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Before it happens for real, may you contribute a bit more pls? I'll send you noodles if you do that =)
    idk it;s a slow game and i'm not sure what to make of anything. i asked abt strategy first post.
    i just explained my reads, ask me questions ifanything. i answered ur other one about lenneth.

but like rly what can we do with only 1 tpr to find the scum, we just have to get people to post more and figure out alignments.
    as of right now dutes will be getting lynched according to the website. i think its gonna be hard for people to realize who's about to be voted since its on a whole nother page but i have a feeling d2 will be much different.

we are probably going lynch a town today, and its a mandatory lynch so........yuh.

poor dutes lol he always gets lynched early
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

Also apparently I'm not contributing, according to Naz. lol.
    pls provide receipts
    its so annoying that u keep making things up about me

14. ISO #214

pls provide receipts
    its so annoying that u keep making things up about me
    See: Bolded text.

LOL, good square boi

efe because he isn't going to contribute (ez lynch for scum, yes, but its also d1, like wtf are we gaining here)

same with lenneth

rumox because this is your scum meta but you're also just liek this now so i dunno, at least u will post and contribute unlike the ppl in my scums
    mm for wifoaming

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

Lenneth being higher Town read than Blink doesn't make sense to me atm in the current consensus. I guess middle of the pack doesn't reaaaaally matter tho.

Distorted, Rata and MM rating Lenneth higher than Blink. Just noting this for possible future reference.
    Blink is one of my top scum reads, my reasoning has mostly already been laid out but also I feel like he's been a bit quieter than usual which seems off to me. He's usually pretty active at least in the past couple of games I've played with him (which were my only FM games in history, so I don't have much to go on.) But mostly, it's based on his reaction to MMs claim.

21. ISO #221

LOL, good square boi

same with lenneth

mm for wifoaming
    This is town-naz-ish... But rata is still being scapegoated. ALSO IT'S WIFOM. WINE IN FRONT OF ME. I think I'm gonna make a thread about it... you'll see =)

22. ISO #222

This needs to be done. I don't like that Efekannn is literally only giving us 5 shitposts to work with. But I REALLY don't like how against MMs strategy Blink was/is (Sorry @rumox , I somehow managed to associate some of his posts with you, which added fuel to the fire. Going back and looking at his posts, I realize it was him not you who was so vehemently against MMs strat.) Naz has contributed next to nothing, and her reasoning for voting me up is that I'm not reading and more or less an OMGBUS. In the post where she puts me at the top of her list she says "lol i'm the second to be lynched? ok" and now she's saying that she wants me gone because I'm getting on her nerves? If that's not an OMGBUS idk what is. I guess I haven't played with Dutes enough to know why he feels off to y'all but I won't keep him as close to the top of my list if that's who y'all think we should be focusing.

Blinkskater,Efekannn02,naz,rumox,Dutes,Distorted,L enneth,MarshmallowMarshall,Ratatoskr,
    Blink is always scummy :P

Also it's OMGUS, Oh My God U Suck [For voting against me]. OMGBUS is joke about OMGUS and bussing his scum teammate.

23. ISO #223

Blink is one of my top scum reads, my reasoning has mostly already been laid out but also I feel like he's been a bit quieter than usual which seems off to me. He's usually pretty active at least in the past couple of games I've played with him (which were my only FM games in history, so I don't have much to go on.) But mostly, it's based on his reaction to MMs claim.
    Alright but with MM's rescinded Sheriff claim, that makes Lenneth a null read since he wasn't really MM's night 0 check. Lenneth goes into the same boat as Efe and Dutes as being inactive scrub lords who should be facing the chopping block. Defs should not be anywhere near the top 3 town reads in players cvotes.

24. ISO #224

idk it;s a slow game and i'm not sure what to make of anything. i asked abt strategy first post.
    i just explained my reads, ask me questions ifanything. i answered ur other one about lenneth.

but like rly what can we do with only 1 tpr to find the scum, we just have to get people to post more and figure out alignments.
    as of right now dutes will be getting lynched according to the website. i think its gonna be hard for people to realize who's about to be voted since its on a whole nother page but i have a feeling d2 will be much different.

we are probably going lynch a town today, and its a mandatory lynch so........yuh.

poor dutes lol he always gets lynched early
    Yeah... But uh sorry, where did you answer my question about lenneth? You put him in the "idk where to put him", and I didn't see the post. Quote it pls, I'm a lazy square =)

Yeah... Well, dutes is a gut scumread by a lot of people (I think).

Yeah... do I use "yeah" too much?

25. ISO #225

Also apparently I'm not contributing, according to Naz. lol.
    Yep that's bs :P

26. ISO #226

@Voss the random space always occurs on the 7th person in the list, probably a parsing issue.
    Nope, it's because if I type AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA, at some point the AAAA chain will break. It's the SC2 Mafia website, not a cvote thingy. @Voss

27. ISO #227

Lenneth being higher Town read than Blink doesn't make sense to me atm in the current consensus. I guess middle of the pack doesn't reaaaaally matter tho.

Distorted, Rata and MM rating Lenneth higher than Blink. Just noting this for possible future reference.
    ??? wtf. Blink is scummy as fuck, and Lenneth is townish. It's an accepted thing by most of us.

28. ISO #228

Alright but with MM's rescinded Sheriff claim, that makes Lenneth a null read since he wasn't really MM's night 0 check.
    I disagree, I really like how he came in and reacted to being n0 town read. That whole bit is the whole reason I town read him. I never thought MM was actually sheriff in the first place.

29. ISO #229

Alright but with MM's rescinded Sheriff claim, that makes Lenneth a null read since he wasn't really MM's night 0 check. Lenneth goes into the same boat as Efe and Dutes as being inactive scrub lords who should be facing the chopping block. Defs should not be anywhere near the top 3 town reads in players cvotes.
    No, because of Lenneth's reaction to my Sheriff claim.

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

5 posts. Maybe you made a scum comfortable? He is a lurker and Town lurking is not what we want.
    That's true, @Lenneth . Pls post more.

HOWEVER, it doesn't mean Lenneth is less townish for that reason...

32. ISO #232

Nope, it's because if I type AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA, at some point the AAAA chain will break. It's the SC2 Mafia website, not a cvote thingy. @Voss
    cool catch! I could switch the online generator to use new line characters, but i think that's harder to manually c/p

FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

33. ISO #233

Out of the main subject of the thread: World of Warcraft: Legion - Anduins Theme - Neil Acree ft. Julie Elven. LISTEN TO THAT ON YOUTUBE. Hell, I'm not even a WoW player and I screamed "FOR AZEROTH!!!!" when I heard it. True story. L I S T E N T O I T !

34. ISO #234

Blink's posts are scummy I agree but Blink isn't stupid enough be that obvious. It does remind me of the smiths game where I was pushing a lynch on both weaponsmiths (Distorted and SCV) because "there can only be one". But that is a completely different setup and situation.

There is no way we are going to lynch one of the sheriff claims day 1 so his play is a moot point. I have a sneaking suspicion what he is doing and atm it's pro town.

35. ISO #235

Blink's posts are scummy I agree but Blink isn't stupid enough be that obvious. It does remind me of the smiths game where I was pushing a lynch on both weaponsmiths (Distorted and SCV) because "there can only be one". But that is a completely different setup and situation.

There is no way we are going to lynch one of the sheriff claims day 1 so his play is a moot point. I have a sneaking suspicion what he is doing and atm it's pro town.
    Which is why I definetly don't want to lynch him today: he always has a back-of-the-head idea that helps town as town. But for now, I can't say I see anything protown. So he's lower than Lenneth. Sorry, won't change.

36. ISO #236

Thread Information

There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 7 guests)

Marshmallow Marshall, Ratatoskr+, Voss

Insert lurker pic here

37. ISO #237

Thread Information

There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 7 guests)

Marshmallow Marshall, Ratatoskr+, Voss

Insert lurker pic here
    Holy shit.

What does the + next to a name mean? I've seen it before but never bothered trying to figure it out.

38. ISO #238

See: Bolded text.
    touche

lol

meh was mostly meaning efe, dutes, and lenneth

u prob have most posts honestly

39. ISO #239

Holy shit.

What does the + next to a name mean? I've seen it before but never bothered trying to figure it out.
    Means friend.

40. ISO #240

This is town-naz-ish... But rata is still being scapegoated. ALSO IT'S WIFOM. WINE IN FRONT OF ME. I think I'm gonna make a thread about it... you'll see =)
    well, like i said, we're gonna mislynch a town anyway. i will change my vote before EoD for sure anyway.

actually let me change it now to put REAL pressure on lenneth.

Lenneth,Efekannn02,Dutes,Ratatoskr,rumox,Distorted ,Blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,naz,

also u don't need to make a thread explaining wifi to me, i have seen it explained like 100 times and i get it , i just liek spelling it wrong every time lmao

Yeah... But uh sorry, where did you answer my question about lenneth? You put him in the "idk where to put him", and I didn't see the post. Quote it pls, I'm a lazy square =)

Yeah... Well, dutes is a gut scumread by a lot of people (I think).

Yeah... do I use "yeah" too much?
    here lazy monkey:
    efe just went to bed.
    ummm i mean, i don't know lenneth but everyone trolls d1 so i don't hold it against him.
    i could see him being scum tho, just the way i read it seemed like a scummo being super happy to even have a pretend confirmed town , but then again he's just trolling lol

41. ISO #241

i'm going to bed - i'll be reading at work and def. posting around lunch time, so gimme lots to work with because i won't be around for EoD/i'll be in a car and playing fm on my phone sux.
    i think some of us should change our vote to push lenneth to top of scum list so he has real, actual, pressure.

i just wanna say i love how voss is posting a lot

s.givecookie voss

42. ISO #242

dutes is still at top of the list to be lynched, no one has tried to change that so far (except for me right now) so i think its safe to say he is town (if u believe me to be town lol)

43. ISO #243

1. Dutes
    1. Efekannn02
    3. Lenneth
    4. Blinkskater
    5. Ratatoskr
    5. Distorted

7. naz
    8. rumox
    9. MarshmallowMarshall

how it stnds as i go to bed rn

44. ISO #244

well, like i said, we're gonna mislynch a town anyway. i will change my vote before EoD for sure anyway.

actually let me change it now to put REAL pressure on lenneth.

Lenneth,Efekannn02,Dutes,Ratatoskr,rumox,Distorted ,Blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,naz,

also u don't need to make a thread explaining wifi to me, i have seen it explained like 100 times and i get it , i just liek spelling it wrong every time lmao

here lazy monkey:
    Not to explain it to you lol. You'll see.

dat wifoam tho... your answer IS WIFOAM.

45. ISO #245

i'm going to bed - i'll be reading at work and def. posting around lunch time, so gimme lots to work with because i won't be around for EoD/i'll be in a car and playing fm on my phone sux.
    i think some of us should change our vote to push lenneth to top of scum list so he has real, actual, pressure.

i just wanna say i love how voss is posting a lot

s.givecookie voss
    Lol ok then gnight! And I don't want to push Lenneth today. Tomorrow, maybe.

I do too s.givecookie voss

46. ISO #246

dutes is still at top of the list to be lynched, no one has tried to change that so far (except for me right now) so i think its safe to say he is town (if u believe me to be town lol)
    If it doesn't change in a couple of hours I will modify my list to hopefully push him down. I am a-okay with lynching lurkers (Dutes, Lenneth, Efekannn). There is 3 of them and I feel confident at least 1 goon is in there. If all 3 of them are town I quit FM.

47. ISO #247

1. Dutes
    1. Efekannn02
    3. Lenneth
    4. Blinkskater
    5. Ratatoskr
    5. Distorted

7. naz
    8. rumox
    9. MarshmallowMarshall

how it stnds as i go to bed rn

I'd like everyone to notice that 3 of the top 4 people don't have votes out yet. Which definitely skews things.

FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

If it doesn't change in a couple of hours I will modify my list to hopefully push him down. I am a-okay with lynching lurkers (Dutes, Lenneth, Efekannn). There is 3 of them and I feel confident at least 1 goon is in there. If all 3 of them are town I quit FM.
    I'm good with Efe or Dutes lynch. Dutes preferrably. Sorry man =(

50. ISO #250

It also reflects our disdain of lurking baboons
    Lol yep