Communism!
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Communism!

1. ISO #1
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Communism!

Communism doesn't suck. Well, not the idea... but when it is applied... Ok communism sucks XD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    That youtube link...
    I don't understand it.
    Uh... It's the Russian national anthem? Russia might not be my fav country, but this anthem sure is lol.

Edit: of course it's a part of the anthem, not the integral...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Communism doesn't suck. Well, not the idea... but when it is applied... Ok communism sucks XD
    Even the fucking idea of communism sucks.

What happens when you remove incentive to work your ass off to accomplish great things? Fucking nothing.

If everyone got the same pay as everyone else, not as many people would innovate.

Pay disparity is healthy.
    I'm FloodingRain on sc2, sorry for the confusion <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fury
    Who the hell quotes themselves in their own signature?

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post

What happens when you remove incentive to work your ass off to accomplish great things? Fucking nothing.

If everyone got the same pay as everyone else, not as many people would innovate.

But then, people innovating are getting shut up by the ones having the most money, because they are a threat for them. By the way, I still believe capitalism > communism, but I just say I get why that ideology was made.

10. ISO #10

China is a communist country.
    USSR is a communist country.
    China has most millionares in a country, more than in USA.
    USSR was richiest country, at time of it's existence.

I think, if communism is used correctly, it can be better, than capitalism.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

11. ISO #11

But then, people innovating are getting shut up by the ones having the most money, because they are a threat for them. By the way, I still believe capitalism > communism, but I just say I get why that ideology was made.
    That can happen. But if you make a product and others like it, then the rich can only buy you out if they view you as a threat.

There is only so much the rich can do to stifle innovation. Tesla cars are a great example, where gas guzzling cars have many more benefits than teslas, due to stupid laws caused by lobbyists. These benefits extend to lower prices and easier access. However, even the fucking car industry, as rich as it is, can't shut up Elon Musk. Teslas are only gaining more popularity.

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post

I see you're incredibly biased if you think China has a high quality of life.

The average Chinese person is dirt poor compared to the average American, as an example. Additionally, they have nearly 5x the population of America. Doing a blanket number comparison is laughable. Do your own research or speak to any Chinese person in the states.

If they have more millionaires per capita, then all you've shown is the wealth disparity to be exceedingly large, as the average income is abysmal.

Oh, and I hope you aren't trying to imply the USSR was a good example of applied communism. That is hilarious.

Lastly, wealth of a country doesn't mean quality of life. It's not a good metric.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

You are only using the productive side... China also has something like 5x more people than USA, remember that? And USSR was fucking huge. Both these countries take more care of their trees than of their men.

15. ISO #15

The average Chinese person is dirt poor compared to the average American, as an example. Additionally, they have nearly 5x the population of America. Doing a blanket number comparison is laughable. Do your own research or speak to any Chinese person in the states.

If they have more millionaires per capita, then all you've shown is the wealth disparity to be exceedingly large, as the average income is abysmal.

Oh, and I hope you aren't trying to imply the USSR was a good example of applied communism. That is hilarious.

Lastly, wealth of a country doesn't mean quality of life. It's not a good metric.
    Well yep you're 100% right on this XD I get some people wanted pay disparity to stop, but it never REALLY happens anyway. There's always a communist leader. Who didn't notice there's a problem in this?

16. ISO #16

Well yep you're 100% right on this XD I get some people wanted pay disparity to stop, but it never REALLY happens anyway. There's always a communist leader. Who didn't notice there's a problem in this?
    Exactly. Communism in a utopia where people work for their own fulfillment and don't instead yearn for pleasure/incentive (if your work pays little, maybe go out to the bar more often and/or get laid more) is interesting.

However, people don't work, or even think, like that. So, even in application, communist leaders and small groups gain power over the masses and use communism as a justification to screw over 99.9% of the population.

Then, they use that power to manipulate/censor the masses - resulting in brainwashed people.

17. ISO #17

Chinese pepole have higher average IQ, than average american. Also, at the time, China wasn't so rich country, it became rich since Xi Jinping. Now it has it's best age - a lot of factories, rise of population and more! Even my labtop was made in china ! Xi Jinping will rule until his death, so China will have it's best age for a long time.

USSR is huge, but it the population wasn't. USSR is 100 times better, than modern Russia. In Russia, if you don't live in Moscow/Sanit Peterburg, it's hardly to get a monthly payements of 1000$. Capitalism ruined Russia, communism - backwards. Also the things, made in USSR made with quality. There's a lot things, that was made in USSR, that still work. USSR was the best country to live in, in last 2000 years. Maybe it wasn't open, but it had a lot of production, that was in country. Also, USSR won WW2, they won against Hitler.

Communism isn't bad, i say - you hate it, because you're american. You afraid of communist countries. You even lost against Vietnam, that has less population and military power, than you. If USA lost against Vietnam, then if they'll do a war against China... It will beat the record of shortest war ever. If the shorthest war ever was England vs Zanzibar (it lasted 30 minutes), then USA vs China war will last 20 minutes and China will win.

18. ISO #18

Chinese pepole have higher average IQ, than average american. Also, at the time, China wasn't so rich country, it became rich since Xi Jinping. Now it has it's best age - a lot of factories, rise of population and more! Even my labtop was made in china ! Xi Jinping will rule until his death, so China will have it's best age for a long time.

USSR is huge, but it the population wasn't. USSR is 100 times better, than modern Russia. In Russia, if you don't live in Moscow/Sanit Peterburg, it's hardly to get a monthly payements of 1000$. Capitalism ruined Russia, communism - backwards. Also the things, made in USSR made with quality. There's a lot things, that was made in USSR, that still work. USSR was the best country to live in, in last 2000 years. Maybe it wasn't open, but it had a lot of production, that was in country. Also, USSR won WW2, they won against Hitler.

Communism isn't bad, i say - you hate it, because you're american. You afraid of communist countries. You even lost against Vietnam, that has less population and military power, than you. If USA lost against Vietnam, then if they'll do a war against China... It will beat the record of shortest war ever. If the shorthest war ever was England vs Zanzibar (it lasted 30 minutes), then USA vs China war will last 20 minutes and China will win.
    Damn the brainwash is strong with this one.

No sense in arguing if the person I'm arguing with isn't giving me sex.

Perhaps even then it's not worth it. Perhaps arguing to preserve sex is the only worthwhile pursuit.

19. ISO #19

Damn the brainwash is strong with this one.

No sense in arguing if the person I'm arguing with isn't giving me sex.

Perhaps even then it's not worth it. Perhaps arguing to preserve sex is the only worthwhile pursuit.
    I see you ran out of arguments so you think sex is a valid argument.

20. ISO #20

I see you ran out of arguments so you think sex is a valid argument.
    It's not that I've run out of valid arguments.

It's that your beliefs or opinions have no bearing on me. I cared enough to write my thoughts and share what I think, but I don't care enough to systemically go through your arguments.

I also didn't think them of high enough quality to even be worth that regardless.

21. ISO #21

I realize this is probably just a troll but
    [citation needed]
    and this is bullshit

Here's a picture of a soviet ambassador making an unplanned trip to an American grocery store during the cold war and being super impressed at the array of food.
    SovietAmbassador2.JPG

I used to have a video of a soviet grocery store being completely out of food. Unfortunately I cannot find it anymore. If I find it, I'll double post
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; April 15th, 2018 at 10:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    [citation needed]
    and this is bullshit

Here's a picture of a soviet ambassador making an unplanned trip to an American grocery store during the cold war and being super impressed at the array of food.
    SovietAmbassador2.JPG

I used to have a video of a soviet grocery store being completely out of food. Unfortunately I cannot find it anymore. If I find it, I'll double post
    Say hi to Arsonist... also glad to see you're back

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    [citation needed]
    and this is bullshit

SovietAmbassador2.JPG

Glad to see you make this post, as I thought his post was too fucking stupid to bother with.

Hope things have been well with you; I haven't really seen you around since my last FM.

24. ISO #24

Glad to see you make this post, as I thought his post was too fucking stupid to bother with.

Hope things have been well with you; I haven't really seen you around since my last FM.
    Yep. Suffering from some academic issues. I'll be free in hopefully around a month or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.