User Tag List

Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

Re: Come on Ozy...

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

-vote The Ultimate Despair
    What the hell man, this is not just putting some fuel on the fire, it's literally putting 20 gas tanks on it. You know what you're doing.
    get accused of buddying and then switches votes to follow scv..? noted...

do u guys actually book mark posts or do u nerds keep a little notepad for games and write down post numbers in there or something? if theres a way to bookmark posts in fm plz tell me
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #204

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    @ nozzy's wallpost

blink is literally playing like he does as town d1.......y'all of all people who read other games should have surely realized this by now. also he used to always role claim balls to the wall first post in fm games. so its not scummy that he advocates a role claim. try again pls, this looks like arsonist's wall post from last game lol

i think y'all forget that we are supposed to have fun playing this game and d1 is when we can shitpost...
    EXACTLY. That's why I kept saying blink was town. He 100% plays like his town meta... even if it can be stupid sometimes ;) so don't lynch him, just let the game move foward. I'm 95% sure there's a scum hiding in the bunch of those who keep the fire going, and the Despair guy is my main suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    OOHHHH REALLY? LET'S SEE HOW YOU DOING AT IT:

Random Day1 shitpost, it's ok.

Yes?

Ok, that is helpful for everyone. Great question.

Random shitpost Day1, let's start hoping he gets more productive later.

Ok, great. We will communicate a lot and discuss the game appearantly!

You are probably right. Thanks for pointing that out.

Sorry for that. But on another topic - this post of yours made me think there is a possible scum team Blink+MM? First I slightly pressure MM, you defend him and the next post from you is basically "Trust me! I'm good!"

Everyone! Pitty this guy! Quick!

I think everyone would rather lynch someone with 30 useless posts than someone with 10 informative ones. In my personal feelings in my heart - you are not far from being in the first category. But i guess you made.. posts... most obvious ones but whatever. Can't expect much start of Day1.

You recieved your answer in this next quote:

Whatever is this answer. You should have taken it and leave it at that imo.

Yeah, please start?

Ok, we understand. You softclaim read was based on valid thoughts.

At this point it felt like you are trying to convince others that we are invest. Do you blame me for that? Because this isn't helpful for town - only for your ego.

Now I start to pressure you for feeling scummy.

Honestly, the fact that you needed specifically be asked about specific things in order for you to start discussing things that are benefitial for town, after you yourself said discussing strategies is good, I scumread it.

Agree. But remembering you from Witch game - it bothers me that you even consider role claiming Day1. Another scumread on you from me...

Ok, you see it as a softclaim. Can you leave it be yet and start being productive?

APPEARANTLY YOU NEED IT. You not even considering the fact that my and MM read on your questionable intentions were logical? What is wrong with you?

You know what could have helped town even more? You bookmarking that post and leave it in your -lw instead of, possibly, outing a town invest. And the fact that I never even claimed that those were your exact words - it almost by definition makes you the one who is twisting words. You being a hypocrite = scumread.

Ofcourse I would first question you and then pressure you, because your intentions felt anti-town. However, I later tried to cool you off after I felt like it started being anti-productive.

Ok, I try to apologize and do whatever I can to cool you of for the benefit of town, because I see you are tilted and are not productive (if you ever were) - you will have none of that. Great play! Keep on not being productive!

Ok, well, we can see you thought it was a soft claim. Can you leave it be yet? Like seriously? Are you intentionally trying to not be productive for town and using this tilt and anger as an excuse?

Srsly. Let it go.

That is a problem. A problem caused by yourself not me. Srsly. Let it go..

You have been posting... I grant you that.

As I said many times already - I cut it off when I felt like it's not productive for town anymore. I did my best trying to cool you off for the sake of town. But you ACTIVELY REJECT STOPPING BEING TILTED/AGRESSIVE. The very fact that someone like you wouldn't see how your posts previously could have been see as questionable intentions - that too is a scumread.

This took too long to draw a conclusion. But I will say this - my vote on Blink remains and I don't mind lynching him unless there is someone completely inactive. Though, in my personaly feelings, Hard to get more inactive than blink. Yes he has posts. 2-3 shit posts, then some obvious posts that felt like nothing more than filler posts from a player of his caliber - and then.. well.. I'm sure you didn't miss it.
    You basically just took our whole argument and reposted it....i really am amazed at your ignorance

6. ISO #206

do u guys actually book mark posts or do u nerds keep a little notepad for games and write down post numbers in there or something? if theres a way to bookmark posts in fm plz tell me
    Writing it actually makes us remember that we need to check that post #. Lol. Also I had not read Scv's posts before putting my vote on Despair.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

Trappers poison kills at a random time. 48 hours interval in SK mode, 96 hours interval in MM mode. So what I mean is - there is the small possibility to get to like Day3 without any Trapper deaths if we have scumreads and vote lynch fast. Which is, btw, valid idea because we might have like 2 vigilantes. So if we role claim day2 and vigilantes kill 1-2 questionable claims Night-2, we might get the final evils Day3 Day4.

I forgot what I just typed 1 second ago. I am tired. I go off. I read to ~160 post. Gotta remember that to know where I left off. [/COLOR]
    hmm, ok. i could be open to role claim tomorrow -- but then the question is if we are just going to say "TPR or cit" or actual role? obviously we don't want the shaman to be revealed, right? i doubt there will be 2...
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

9. ISO #209

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You basically just took our whole argument and reposted it....i really am amazed at your ignorance
    Psstt blink, PPPSSTTTT @blinkskater , BLINSKATER!

Lets lynch the fool at EoD
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

10. ISO #210

Forgive me for scumreading him and his posts?
    No it's not scumreading, it's setting the game alight. Your post is mostly insults, not good reasons to vote him.

11. ISO #211

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post

WHOWHOOHHOWHOHOOHOOOO stop lol don't get such an agenda now, we still have PLENTY of time to investigate. Maybe our minds will change.

12. ISO #212

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Raccoon View Post
    Holy shit 200 posts in d1. I didn't know what i was getting myself into.
    Less citizens is better imo

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
    Its easier to read them then you think.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

13. ISO #213

He's new and wasn't on. Wtf blink lol explain yourself
    What? He posted a few things ..hes on ..crunchy has been playing the mod for years and is a very compitant mafia player was the newest guy to log on and say something i wanted to see how hed react to an insta vote

14. ISO #214

i love penis

EXACTLY. That's why I kept saying blink was town. He 100% plays like his town meta... even if it can be stupid sometimes ;) so don't lynch him, just let the game move foward. I'm 95% sure there's a scum hiding in the bunch of those who keep the fire going, and the Despair guy is my main suspect.
    ya, of the 5 people or so who have actually been posting, he is my scum read so far. but there's at least half the game who hasn't come in yet, so i'll make one of those town to scum posts closer to eod obvi.

Writing it actually makes us remember that we need to check that post #. Lol. Also I had not read Scv's posts before putting my vote on Despair.
    omg but then how do u remember that by game d7 lmao

15. ISO #215

Holy shit 200 posts in d1. I didn't know what i was getting myself into.
    Less citizens is better imo

Eeeehh it's just because it's the D1 start rush, don't worry it's not a very active game, I've seen 3x worse :P it will slow down and you will be able to read through easily. Most of the posts are insults atm sadly, you can skip them. Shouldn't take more than an hour maximum to read the thread when you'll get back.

16. ISO #216

Re: i love penis

ya, of the 5 people or so who have actually been posting, he is my scum read so far. but there's at least half the game who hasn't come in yet, so i'll make one of those town to scum posts closer to eod obvi.

omg but then how do u remember that by game d7 lmao
    Because you keep the general idea in mind, if you have some memory...

17. ISO #217

What? He posted a few things ..hes on ..crunchy has been playing the mod for years and is a very compitant mafia player was the newest guy to log on and say something i wanted to see how hed react to an insta vote
    He's probably a very good mod mafia player, because he seems to have experience in FM. Glad to see new players being nice & good like this. He wasn't on early though, lemme check

18. ISO #218

He's probably a very good mod mafia player, because he seems to have experience in FM. Glad to see new players being nice & good like this. He wasn't on early though, lemme check
    Nope he wasn't there, he didn't post and I checked online members: he was offline. Don't lie blink...

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

@Unknown1234 you were in HotS recently, this game exists too! WE NEED YOU!

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

Dude i literally quoted one of his posts are you insane?
    A RECENT post. He did not lurk in any way.

24. ISO #224

First off. I DISAGREE WITH THIS HEAVY PRESSURE ON ANYBODY D1. it would only help scum as town is pitted against each other
    Second.. the arguements Ozy started are pointless and is only going ot hurt town
    Second I agree, first I don't. Hard pushes are how you get information fast on D1. And incase u didn't notice, I'm pushing you. Actually, more pushing Ozy than you noz but STILL lol

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

Second I agree, first I don't. Hard pushes are how you get information fast on D1. And incase u didn't notice, I'm pushing you. Actually, more pushing Ozy than you noz but STILL lol
    yeah, I agree some pushing but not hard pushing..I'm gonna watch youtube and check back and forth every now and then.

27. ISO #227

.... How do you know he didnt log in invisable?
    He's new. Pssshhhh.

28. ISO #228

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchySoul View Post
    Naz came in hot, Im wondering if its a distraction technique, specifically because that is a technique for destabilizing formed leaders and powers in a new structure during formation... just saying
    He posted this 45 minutees ago and i literally replied and voted him 3 minutes later and then he hasnt responded sinxe idfk what ur even trying to argue right now

29. ISO #229

yeah, I agree some pushing but not hard pushing..I'm gonna watch youtube and check back and forth every now and then.
    Why though? Hard pushing is good to see who is going to defend who, but when you just "somepush", people feel they're not threatned and won't defend themselves or someone else. There must be a knife under one's throat, as Ozy said. Also if ur going to watch YT, I'm going to play HotS :P

30. ISO #230

He posted this 45 minutees ago and i literally replied and voted him 3 minutes later and then he hasnt responded sinxe idfk what ur even trying to argue right now
    Gotta admit idk what the hell is he doing atm. @CrunchySoul HELLOO?????

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

Why though? Hard pushing is good to see who is going to defend who, but when you just "somepush", people feel they're not threatned and won't defend themselves or someone else. There must be a knife under one's throat, as Ozy said. Also if ur going to watch YT, I'm going to play HotS :P
    Hard pushing D1 I don't like, the start of D2 is fine in my book

33. ISO #233

My buddy told me to write "Choo Team Griefing Team" take that! You!

@Rocket raccoon Mind to contribute more than that? Your posts are 100% offtopic atm.

34. ISO #234

Hard pushing D1 I don't like, the start of D2 is fine in my book
    WHY though...

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

Going on HotS now :P chat seems to have slowed down a bit.

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

Re: i love penis

Because you keep the general idea in mind, if you have some memory...

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

Are you jester? Or Trapper? This is just ridiculous...

Lynch D1 is advisable IMO, better to get information early on in this setup. Now look at the part I colored.

This is scummy as HELL. I get the same vibes from this than from Iced_Monopoly's post in Which Witch Is Witch SJ version when he said "OMG get rid of this thing [talking about Efekannn02] before it kills us all". Notice he was scum. You're more and more scummy as the time goes on. If you really are town, then you're not really playing but just holding personal vendettas against people.
    This is interesting. BEFORE reaching this post on my reading - I felt like Naz is a Trapper. Specifically Trapper. Then suddenly reading this post where MM has the same read? There might be something there.

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

MM hard buddying first two hours
    It genuinely made me feel slightly uncomfortable when I see SCV giving out his read on someone without his trolly fashion and actually trying to be productive. (Maybe my opinions on him are just biased, idk)
    I feel like this means something. Like, I actually want to pay close attention to MM after this post. And on SCV. Because something rare as this - it just has to mean something..

Sorry for feeling this way towards you, naz. But this was, in my eyes, the first productive post you have made. And incidently - it's agreeing with SCVs post about MM.
    There is definetly something here I just can't tell what...

hmm, ok. i could be open to role claim tomorrow -- but then the question is if we are just going to say "TPR or cit" or actual role? obviously we don't want the shaman to be revealed, right? i doubt there will be 2...
    naz 2nd productive post.
    +naz

Hey, SCV. Look at the 2 messages I quoted from you in this post and then google the word "Hyprocite".
    SCV hard buddying first 3 hours

49. ISO #249

I read MM as Town with like 90% certainty. And I read Blink as Town with like 70% certainty, though I want to see him being more active regards helping town.

But I feel like there are some clues that might indicate a possible MM+Blink scum team. I do not personally believe in that, but it's worth pointing out anyways just in case: (#1 and #4 can be probably removed)

Spoiler : 1 :
    MM might be protecting blink here? I personally believe he is just very sure in his blink=town read, however the possibility remains. This post is questionable to me because MM knows his own inability to read Blink and Distorted, yet he is so completely sure of Blink here that he even protects Blink from pressure?

Spoiler : 2 :
    No it's not scumreading, it's setting the game alight. Your post is mostly insults, not good reasons to vote him.

-vote The Ultimate Despair
    What the hell man, this is not just putting some fuel on the fire, it's literally putting 20 gas tanks on it. You know what you're doing.
    Either he is scum or he is indirectly trying to provoke me (note his exxageration about me only insulting Blink and me not reasoning or whatever) or he is Townie/Scum who is trying to make me get off Blink (Which I am btw). In either case - he REALLY wants me to get off Blink. I personally do do believe that it is because he is Townie and thinks that Blink is townie too, however there is always the possibility of Blink+MM scum team

Spoiler : 3 :
    WHOWHOOHHOWHOHOOHOOOO stop lol don't get such an agenda now, we still have PLENTY of time to investigate. Maybe our minds will change.
    SCV is addressing Blink to which MM replies with "our minds". Probably means nothing, but worth pointing out possible slip.

Spoiler : 4 :
    Ok, I admit. This one is even far fetched for me. But it just gave a slight "scum talking to each other" vibe so I wanted to list it in here.

Spoiler : 5 :
    Eeeehh it's just because it's the D1 start rush, don't worry it's not a very active game, I've seen 3x worse :P it will slow down and you will be able to read through easily. Most of the posts are insults atm sadly, you can skip them. Shouldn't take more than an hour maximum to read the thread when you'll get back.
    Since he only used the word "insults" in reference to me - this post is directly protecting Blink from me?

50. ISO #250

So we have a confirmed doctor,vigilante and sheriff. I would suggest that we make some sort of list of people that the vigilante should visit to prevent the doctor and sheriff from visting the same person. Sure it might give the trapper an idea who to visit but i think the alternative could be worse.