Register

User Tag List

Page 65 of 83 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,250 of 4142
  1. ISO #3201

2. ISO #3202

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So Blink Claims Caroler Then Aamirus Claims List Maker.. I Claim That Some Hoe Came To My House And We Had A Wild And Crazy Time.. So, If Blink Is Honest.. Then.....

Wouldnt That Make Huey Confirmed Scum?
    Did you just claim that you have been roleblocked?
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

3. ISO #3203

4. ISO #3204

5. ISO #3205

6. ISO #3206

7. ISO #3207

8. ISO #3208

9. ISO #3209

10. ISO #3210

11. ISO #3211

12. ISO #3212

13. ISO #3213

14. ISO #3214

15. ISO #3215

16. ISO #3216

17. ISO #3217

I Have A Night Action.. And It Didnt Work.. So I Was Role Blocked.. Its The Only Logical Conclusion..
    I get it, you claimed doctor really early on, why are you not dead yet if you actually are the doctor.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

18. ISO #3218

cause unless one of the scum is dead already which at this point i find unlikely the only 2 people who could be on the Blink/Solid D team is Chip or you Light.

19. ISO #3219

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I get it, you claimed doctor really early on, why are you not dead yet if you actually are the doctor.
    AAAAAAAAnd there it is ladies and gents, I mean it was semi out there already but there's no reason to bring it into the light.

It's just flat out open wolfing now.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

20. ISO #3220

21. ISO #3221

Dab dab. it was already out there in earlier posts anyway, ive said it earlier, Mag said it earlier. It was already clear that Light claimed doctor early on, wayyyy back in day 1 with the train. Gosh i wish we kept that train now, efe would still be here maybe.

22. ISO #3222

i am just legit wondering what the other town bois will do at this point, hopefully they see that your a lying sack of shit blink buuuuuuut gonna have to waiiiiiiiiiiiit boissssssssssss

23. ISO #3223

hey blink who is scum with me? who do ya think my supposed team mates actually are? Cause i have outlined who i think your scum mates are. just curious.

24. ISO #3224

Dab dab. it was already out there in earlier posts anyway, ive said it earlier, Mag said it earlier. It was already clear that Light claimed doctor early on, wayyyy back in day 1 with the train. Gosh i wish we kept that train now, efe would still be here maybe.
    Yeah I guess but I don't see the reason to bring more scrutiny to that matter. It seems like you're using it as a way to try and MAYBE stay alive here and discredit Light for being town here.

There have been no inclinations ANYWHERE opposing light's soft claim.

25. ISO #3225

hey blink who is scum with me? who do ya think my supposed team mates actually are? Cause i have outlined who i think your scum mates are. just curious.
    I've already explained this don't try and spin it like I never threw your scum mates out there, one sec i'll pull quotes for you.

26. ISO #3226

27. ISO #3227

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I will vote MM because he's equally mechanically confirmed scum as huey is because the chances that aamirus is mafia and fake claiming are to slim for me to consider.

If aamirus is scum here it's gg and she steamrolled tbh
    @Huey The Long

Due to solids list of there being 1 non town between Varcron, MM, and aamirus, that makes MM your scum mate, because varcron flipped town.

28. ISO #3228

Yeah I guess but I don't see the reason to bring more scrutiny to that matter. It seems like you're using it as a way to try and MAYBE stay alive here and discredit Light for being town here.

There have been no inclinations ANYWHERE opposing light's soft claim.
    Efe Claimed Doctor Day 1.lol

29. ISO #3229

i assume that means you think i bussed him earlier and he bussed me and now im doing the big old flippy doo. Also i aint tryna spin a thang dawg i am just sat here curious and not caring too much cause like nobody is here, where be the rest of my towny compatriots.

30. ISO #3230

That lynch immunity depends on Mag, and personally I don't trust anything from the magoroth slot because his only concern is MM. With all of the claims out right now naz, mechanically fmpov Huey and MM are scum.

Aamirus claimed list maker and that N1 she checked Huey and myself alignments and got different alignments. With Mag UN CC'D neutral, and confirmed by MM I believe Mag to be the angel because the lover is now dead. FMPOV this confirmed huey as not the same alignment as me so huey is 100% scum. Aamirus was faking to receive a carol as a way to out some of the information that she had without revealing herself as List maker it was a clever play imo and I still trust her to be telling the truth. N2 I believe she checked caustic and huey. They were not the same alignment because Caustic flipped neutral love.

I claim Caroler. I tried giving kovath a carol on night one becasue it would confirmed him as town or not if he came forward and said that he received one. N2 I send a carol Solids way to confirm the same, Solid did came forward with a carol of MM, aamirus, Varcron. Varcron is dead and flipped town. This means that MM and aamirus are not the same alignment. So I guess what this comes down to is if you trust aamirus to be town there's one scum between huey and myself. If you trust me to also be town there's one scum between MM and aamirus.

It really sucks that SB16 isn't here to contribute and tbh Ozy very likley could have been scum, that LW saying he could be actress is baffling when you try and think about that coming from a town players POV.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

31. ISO #3231

@Huey The Long

Due to solids list of there being 1 non town between Varcron, MM, and aamirus, that makes MM your scum mate, because varcron flipped town.
    too bad that list is b u l l s h i t.

32. ISO #3232

i assume that means you think i bussed him earlier and he bussed me and now im doing the big old flippy doo. Also i aint tryna spin a thang dawg i am just sat here curious and not caring too much cause like nobody is here, where be the rest of my towny compatriots.
    If you thought you were going to be lynched, calling MM scum would be the thing to do yeah.

33. ISO #3233

if Stealth is a TPR and he takes this long to claim i am gonna be mad > : ()

if he does claim a TPR it will be an ornament boi i think cause that would make sense.

34. ISO #3234

35. ISO #3235

If you thought you were going to be lynched, calling MM scum would be the thing to do yeah.
    I did think i was gonna d i e but you kept me alive so thanks for that but really i think me being alive has just helped you scummy bois more, a nice easy way to paint me as scum here, im already not trusted by the town which is very sad, but alas.

36. ISO #3236

You have to say it's bullshit because MM is your partner and I am town
    B U L L S H I T
    U L L S H I T
    L L S H I T
    L S H I T
    S H I T
    H I T
    I T
    T

37. ISO #3237

I did think i was gonna d i e but you kept me alive so thanks for that but really i think me being alive has just helped you scummy bois more, a nice easy way to paint me as scum here, im already not trusted by the town which is very sad, but alas.
    Ozy was scum for me it was a no brainer pushing his lynch, I get I was wrong but you freaking agree'd with me at the time when it was convenient for you

38. ISO #3238

39. ISO #3239

40. ISO #3240

Ozy was scum for me it was a no brainer pushing his lynch, I get I was wrong but you freaking agree'd with me at the time when it was convenient for you
    Oh yeah at the time, no regrets, like i would of voted Ozy again and again and again cause Ozy was scummy to me. 100% legit was and i will say looking at it in hindsight maybe you did a little manipulation but i did think Ozy was scum. I am just saying that looking at it all nowwwwwwwwww. Maybe if i died and not ozy things might of not been so easy for you Blink and your scummy bois cause i dunno how long you could big up the Ozy is scum thing.

41. ISO #3241

OZY! YOUR WATCHING!
    I AM SORRY DUDE, I ACTUALLY AM SORRY, BLINK IS SCUM, I SHOULD OF LISTENED TO YOU BUT YOU WAS ALSO SCUMMY, AND FUCK YOU MM WHEN YOU COME ON YOU FUCKING TUNNELLED ME SO FUCKING HARD LIKE WTF DUDE THAT IS SCUMMY SHIT BUT AT LEAST YOUR TOWN SO I CANT HATE YOU.

42. ISO #3242

OZY! YOUR WATCHING!
    I AM SORRY DUDE, I ACTUALLY AM SORRY, BLINK IS SCUM, I SHOULD OF LISTENED TO YOU BUT YOU WAS ALSO SCUMMY, AND FUCK YOU MM WHEN YOU COME ON YOU FUCKING TUNNELLED ME SO FUCKING HARD LIKE WTF DUDE THAT IS SCUMMY SHIT BUT AT LEAST YOUR TOWN SO I CANT HATE YOU.
    Now U Sound Like Efe..lol

43. ISO #3243

Oh yeah at the time, no regrets, like i would of voted Ozy again and again and again cause Ozy was scummy to me. 100% legit was and i will say looking at it in hindsight maybe you did a little manipulation but i did think Ozy was scum. I am just saying that looking at it all nowwwwwwwwww. Maybe if i died and not ozy things might of not been so easy for you Blink and your scummy bois cause i dunno how long you could big up the Ozy is scum thing.
    I don't regret lynching Ozy either, he was scummy and still could potentially be scum here.

I am not scum so IDK what your saying has been so easy for me and my scummy bois because I don't have any.

44. ISO #3244

Now U Sound Like Efe..lol
    Ive kinda half given up at this point, Blink is a really good player both at scum and town, he is scum this time which is sad, i just hope town lynches not me and gets scum and maybe i can care a bit more lol.

45. ISO #3245

Ive kinda half given up at this point, Blink is a really good player both at scum and town, he is scum this time which is sad, i just hope town lynches not me and gets scum and maybe i can care a bit more lol.
    I Actually Thought Day One That It Was Prob A Blink SB16 Team To Be Honest With Ya.. I Really Would Like Other PPL To Weigh In And This Day Is Already Almost Half Over Like WTF Where Did Everyone Go..

46. ISO #3246

47. ISO #3247

48. ISO #3248

49. ISO #3249

50. ISO #3250