S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 55
Register

User Tag List

Page 55 of 83 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,750 of 4142
  1. ISO #2701

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    If you care enough you will look for it yourself huey doesn't have many posts. I'm not putting in work for you that you should be doing.
    lol, I very very VERY much doubt you actually "analyzed" him.
    He just happens to be posting opinions similar to yours, and you just "I AGREE", and then later "I analyzed him he is very townie!"

2. ISO #2702

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Ohh no. I'm not on the carol list and some people townread me.
    SURPRISED THERE IS RESISTENCE? Are you ACTUALLY serious right now?

What is it with your black and white?
    I can't point out a suspicioun I have on somebody? I HAVE to have a 100% read on someone?
    Sorry blink, but whatever Ozy's alignment is here, he's just right : he's NOT in the carol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #2703

Ohh no. I'm not on the carol list and some people townread me.
    SURPRISED THERE IS RESISTENCE? Are you ACTUALLY serious right now?

What is it with your black and white?
    I can't point out a suspicioun I have on somebody? I HAVE to have a 100% read on someone?
    I've played a lot of FM, if I see someone saying someone is open wolfing and acting scummy, then they don't push this player and just let him exist, I scum read that. I also scum read players who seem to start getting really flustered when they have a simple scum read on them.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

4. ISO #2704

5. ISO #2705

6. ISO #2706

He just happens to be posting opinions similar to yours, and you just "I AGREE", and then later "I analyzed him he is very townie!"
    This is not atall the case, like we have written posts and discussed with each other what we think and we agree with each other. Is it scummy to agree with each other?
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

7. ISO #2707

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    Huey is Benevolent based upon Ozy.
    As for the variable known as Aamirus, it souly realize on his lack of ambition, questionable intentions, determination for the sake of determining, Has no true desire for a certain Parasite lynch, doesn’t try and focus his attention upon a full catalyzed solution.
    Do I need to continue?
    ^^^^^^

I agree about Aamirus.. The only time she puts real energy in pushing a specific goal is when she's being pushed; else, it's just a ton of nitpicking.

Also, Ozy is benevolent based upon Huey works, too...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #2708

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    I don’t have time to read thru this rn I’ll just hammer a vote. Sorry Huey

-vote HueyTheLong

Happy holidays! Enjoying my weekend!!
    I dont have time to play this game and make an actual descison i will put us on potential Mylo or Lylo. Nice. Why even sign up to the game.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

9. ISO #2709

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    I don’t have time to read thru this rn I’ll just hammer a vote. Sorry Huey

-vote HueyTheLong

Happy holidays! Enjoying my weekend!!
    @Solid D. You need to put spaces; also, this is L-2, not L-1. You can't hammer.

Why did you have the intent to hammer? Because I completely believe it to be a real intent to hammer here. I'm not really against it (although I'd like to hear from Stealth and Caustic first), but I want to know your reasoning.

10. ISO #2710

He has posted incoherent posts (-see, when MM pointed it out in colors)
    He has hinted at TPR Hunting when talking about "lynching efe is fine because i think he is citizen not TPR"
    He is OMGUSING af. Me MM SB16 are all scum because we vote him.
    He repeated your opinions, bussing you hard, allowing him to OMGUS "scumread" me/mm/sb16 while looking in your eyes. -hence why I said he opportunistically sheeped. Good job on his part not outing his scummates.

Get the fuck out of here "ohh, you are tired to make a fucking case here and now? SCUM!" fuck off mate
    Oh now you can be bothered? After I say I'm going to heavily advocate your lynch huh?

You're scum here 100%. So now huey is bussing me when before you said you town read me, now im scum with huey agian because it fits your narrative?

I'm done conversing with you if you're just going to get toxic and tell me to fuck off.

11. ISO #2711

12. ISO #2712

Nice discredit because that evidence is actually in the fucking thread.

13. ISO #2713

14. ISO #2714

He has posted incoherent posts (-see, when MM pointed it out in colors)
    He has hinted at TPR Hunting when talking about "lynching efe is fine because i think he is citizen not TPR"
    He is OMGUSING af. Me MM SB16 are all scum because we vote him.
    He repeated your opinions, bussing you hard, allowing him to OMGUS "scumread" me/mm/sb16 while looking in your eyes. -hence why I said he opportunistically sheeped. Good job on his part not outing his scummates.

Get the fuck out of here "ohh, you are tired to make a fucking case here and now? SCUM!" fuck off mate
    Number 1 - As Chip pointed out i wrote a more coherent summarisation. I was writing down my thoughts and when you are writing down thoughts it might make sense to myself but not to us and thus i cleared that up. You and MM are using this against me and it seems to be a planned thing to push me today from you 2 at the very least if not the three i think are scum.
    Number 2 - what the fuck do you mean TPR hunting, once again im writing what i think, that Efe is a citizen. and guess what. i was fucking correct.
    Number 3 - This is not the case, i am not OMGUSing you and the other two whatsoever. Just because i read you as scum and your voting me doesnt mean i am OMGUSing.
    Number 4 - I wrote my own opinions, if Blink wrote those opinions in the first 600 posts i didnt read them, thats not what bussing is, refer to point 3.

15. ISO #2715

16. ISO #2716

Have you even read Huey and I's reasoning for lynching outside the carol?
    Nope, I haven't seen that. Where is it?
    Oh now you can be bothered? After I say I'm going to heavily advocate your lynch huh?

You're scum here 100%. So now huey is bussing me when before you said you town read me, now im scum with huey agian because it fits your narrative?

I'm done conversing with you if you're just going to get toxic and tell me to fuck off.
    You've been super aggressive in tone all game long, Blink. You cannot blame him for being done with that kind of tone. You literally SCREAMED IN CAPITALS as soon as someone didn't agree with you about a read...

Ozy's post about Huey here is LITERALLY RIGHT. It's there, in the thread. His scumreads are just about people who vote against him lol. He's incoherent when it comes to an important lynch on Efe. "Lynching Efe is fine because he's a citizen." if that's not wrong, I don't know what it is. Et cataera. You are heavily tunneled into Ozy and just agree to push with Huey for everything. And unless your post about voting outside of the carol is pure genius, I'm not going to help you push your reads anytime soon because of that tunnel.

17. ISO #2717

@solid D you need to take your vote off Huey and if you don't have time for the game please replace out and let someone who is actually going to play the game take over.
    His vote never even went through l o l

18. ISO #2718

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I agree that Huey - Ozy is TvS for sure, but not that Ozy is scum.

The Huey lynch is MUCH more informative and logical than the Ozy lynch.

Here's info from Ozy lynch :

- TvS read on Ozy - Huey solved

- Associative read with Blink, Caustic and myself

Info from Huey lynch :

- Solving Huey - Ozy

- Taking out one of the members of the supposed carol, and therefore telling us if the carol was real or not (therefore solving Aamirus partially), or if the consensus townread on Blink and Stealth is wrong

- Associative read on pretty much everyone who has weighted in minimally, just look at the votecounts that were posted in the thread when he was put at L-1

That's not even counting the color of the flip. Solving the carol would be really great.
    There is no CC to caroler, if aamirus is a liar she is exactly the janitor, there's no reason right now to think aamirus isn't telling the truth, ASIDE FROM THE FACT THAT she has been heavily town from my pov and YOURS.

I think huey has been towny, and shouldn't be lynched here. ALSO lynching outside of the carol to a place where I actually have legitimate scum reads makes far more sense for me.

I really don't see huey to be on ANY team fmmpov because I know i'm town and I don't think caustic is ever scum here

19. ISO #2719

20. ISO #2720

21. ISO #2721

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    This is not atall the case, like we have written posts and discussed with each other what we think and we agree with each other. Is it scummy to agree with each other?
    When it fits his own narrative he is trying to push it's "different."

22. ISO #2722

Number 1 - As Chip pointed out i wrote a more coherent summarisation. I was writing down my thoughts and when you are writing down thoughts it might make sense to myself but not to us and thus i cleared that up. You and MM are using this against me and it seems to be a planned thing to push me today from you 2 at the very least if not the three i think are scum.
    Number 2 - what the fuck do you mean TPR hunting, once again im writing what i think, that Efe is a citizen. and guess what. i was fucking correct.
    Number 3 - This is not the case, i am not OMGUSing you and the other two whatsoever. Just because i read you as scum and your voting me doesnt mean i am OMGUSing.
    Number 4 - I wrote my own opinions, if Blink wrote those opinions in the first 600 posts i didnt read them, thats not what bussing is, refer to point 3.
    1: Cut out the crap, please. You did that on D1, and I attacked you on it; Ozy agreed. Scum had no chat before N1, so there's no "planned thing to push you" lol. You wrote out other things after, sure, but you also wrote the incoherent thing, which shows that you don't really have genuine reads. You just adapt to the situation to get mislynches and not get scumread too much.

2: Fair.

3: How coincidental, you happen to scumread us after we voted you. Lol.

4: I think he meant "sheeping you hard" there; bussing makes no sense.

23. ISO #2723

His vote never even went through l o l
    That might save you xD

Life is strange sometimes.

24. ISO #2724

^^^^^^

I agree about Aamirus.. The only time she puts real energy in pushing a specific goal is when she's being pushed; else, it's just a ton of nitpicking.

Also, Ozy is benevolent based upon Huey works, too...
    Huey and Ozy is TVS imo, it's never SVS nor do I believe it to be TVT because on day 2 these trains being so divided like this makes me inclined to believe scum is driving one, IE the freaking huey train.

Caustic seems to think that Ozy and Huey are TVS also, as do freaking you MM, you claim you town read me yet have ZERO faith in any of my reads?

25. ISO #2725

1: Cut out the crap, please. You did that on D1, and I attacked you on it; Ozy agreed. Scum had no chat before N1, so there's no "planned thing to push you" lol. You wrote out other things after, sure, but you also wrote the incoherent thing, which shows that you don't really have genuine reads. You just adapt to the situation to get mislynches and not get scumread too much.

2: Fair.

3: How coincidental, you happen to scumread us after we voted you. Lol.

4: I think he meant "sheeping you hard" there; bussing makes no sense.
    to Number 1, I meant planned for day 2 cause Ozy iirc never pushed me on it on Day 1. And as i goddamn have fucking said over and fucking over i cleared this up in a follow up post, the Naz/Voss archon brought this up, you are purposefully ignoring it. I have admitted that it wasnt easy to read, it wasnt. But dont come at me with this twisty ass bullshit that i dont have geninue reads, i do.

To number 3, i have these 3 things, one is called a new job, two is called a girlfriend and 3 is called a social life. I cant be here all the time so by the time i sat down to make reads and stuff, it was page 44 or 46 i cant fully remember and yall already voted me by then. And as i said, can i not read somebody who sees me as scum, as scum, for reasons i have put out.

26. ISO #2726

There is no CC to caroler, if aamirus is a liar she is exactly the janitor, there's no reason right now to think aamirus isn't telling the truth, ASIDE FROM THE FACT THAT she has been heavily town from my pov and YOURS.

I think huey has been towny, and shouldn't be lynched here. ALSO lynching outside of the carol to a place where I actually have legitimate scum reads makes far more sense for me.

I really don't see huey to be on ANY team fmmpov because I know i'm town and I don't think caustic is ever scum here
    If there is no caroler at all in the game, there won't be a CC. She could also totally be the Janitor. The carol is there to solve. And what the hell, I never said that Aamirus was heavily town XD

Well, I don't think he has been towny, if you hadn't understood that yet you can't say I'm not being coherent lol.

Remember Varcron's existence? Him in a scum team with Huey makes absolute sense.

27. ISO #2727

Nope, I haven't seen that. Where is it?

You've been super aggressive in tone all game long, Blink. You cannot blame him for being done with that kind of tone. You literally SCREAMED IN CAPITALS as soon as someone didn't agree with you about a read...

Ozy's post about Huey here is LITERALLY RIGHT. It's there, in the thread. His scumreads are just about people who vote against him lol. He's incoherent when it comes to an important lynch on Efe. "Lynching Efe is fine because he's a citizen." if that's not wrong, I don't know what it is. Et cataera. You are heavily tunneled into Ozy and just agree to push with Huey for everything. And unless your post about voting outside of the carol is pure genius, I'm not going to help you push your reads anytime soon because of that tunnel.
    having an agressive tone is not the same thing as being toxic I'm not telling people to burn in hell i'm playing the game aggressive, did you just put a crack in the meta... are you actually scum with ozy here?

28. ISO #2728

29. ISO #2729

having an agressive tone is not the same thing as being toxic I'm not telling people to burn in hell i'm playing the game aggressive, did you just put a crack in the meta... are you actually scum with ozy here?
    Blink man, im telling you if i die, Ozy/MM/Stealth scum team is real, you need to fucking rally the town and lynch these scrooge sonsofbitches.

30. ISO #2730

Blink man, im telling you if i die, Ozy/MM/Stealth scum team is real, you need to fucking rally the town and lynch these scrooge sonsofbitches.
    Cause i wont be around to help.

31. ISO #2731

If there is no caroler at all in the game, there won't be a CC. She could also totally be the Janitor. The carol is there to solve. And what the hell, I never said that Aamirus was heavily town XD

Well, I don't think he has been towny, if you hadn't understood that yet you can't say I'm not being coherent lol.

Remember Varcron's existence? Him in a scum team with Huey makes absolute sense.
    Oh that's right you don't TR aamirus, that's my bad.

Yeah Varcron makes way more sense to be pair with Ozy I just said why literally a few pages ago.

I don't see Varcron bussing huey here if they are SVS there would be zero reason to do that. I also believe that varcron's been scumming on huey all game. Saying they make sense is just wrong.

32. ISO #2732

Huey and Ozy is TVS imo, it's never SVS nor do I believe it to be TVT because on day 2 these trains being so divided like this makes me inclined to believe scum is driving one, IE the freaking huey train.

Caustic seems to think that Ozy and Huey are TVS also, as do freaking you MM, you claim you town read me yet have ZERO faith in any of my reads?
    First paragraph: Yes, but "i.e. the huey train" is not proved at all by your post, stop talking as if I was a stupid ass not understanding what the O so mighty god reader meant. It's seriously very annoying.

You know, it's not because you townread Light sometimes that you put much faith in his reads. Without comparing you to Light in terms of skill level, I believe you to be completely wrong (you're literally attacking the border of my town core + defending my highest scum read and the most logical mechanical lynch...), and therefore do not follow you. You're Town, not God. You don't have the ultimate knowledge of the universe. Nor do I, sure, but I do what I think is right; you do, too. Doesn't make me less convinced.

33. ISO #2733

- TvS read on Ozy - Huey solved
    Is there any chance for a TvT in your eyes?

Any reason to consider SB16 or blink?

Guaranteed TvS would be great for info to lynch either of us. But in the off chance that it's TvT - game would be lost day 3 100%. So, in my eyes, there is nothing more important than to be sure it's really TvS. Though I guess we can't know.

Thinking about why there is so much resistance today - I'm thinking that a Actress getting lynched is logical because that prepares for a Day3 mislynch. Hence why the mafia aren't bussing right now.

If we lynch 2 green guys in a row now and isn't over - know that a Actress has been lynched.

So what I mean is. Knowing if it's TvS is important. But given the resistance - only chance for a TvS here is if an Actress has a train on them. Otherwise mafia would make bad play by not bussing.

34. ISO #2734

Oh that's right you don't TR aamirus, that's my bad.

Yeah Varcron makes way more sense to be pair with Ozy I just said why literally a few pages ago.

I don't see Varcron bussing huey here if they are SVS there would be zero reason to do that. I also believe that varcron's been scumming on huey all game. Saying they make sense is just wrong.
    I don't think we have the same definition of "zero reason".

Huey is the player who posted incoherent things about Efe, who said it was ok to lynch him since he was a citizen, who is the only person out of the more or less consensus town core in the carol... Pretty good reasons to think he's going to get lynched anyway, eh? So why not bus him?

35. ISO #2735

36. ISO #2736

bruh sb16 is just AFK and I can't really see how you came to that conclusion, but i'm starting to lose all the faith that I've had in mm and I'm not even sure on him anymore with this EOD going down like it is.

If I make it through the night I am going give everything I have to get ozy or one of his scum buddies out of the game, I do think it's Varcron over Sb16 because of what I said a few pages ago, but I am starting to think I am very wrong on yagami and MM could possibly be there instead.

37. ISO #2737

38. ISO #2738

39. ISO #2739

40. ISO #2740

Is there any chance for a TvT in your eyes?

Any reason to consider SB16 or blink?

Guaranteed TvS would be great for info to lynch either of us. But in the off chance that it's TvT - game would be lost day 3 100%. So, in my eyes, there is nothing more important than to be sure it's really TvS. Though I guess we can't know.

Thinking about why there is so much resistance today - I'm thinking that a Actress getting lynched is logical because that prepares for a Day3 mislynch. Hence why the mafia aren't bussing right now.

If we lynch 2 green guys in a row now and isn't over - know that a Actress has been lynched.

So what I mean is. Knowing if it's TvS is important. But given the resistance - only chance for a TvS here is if an Actress has a train on them. Otherwise mafia would make bad play by not bussing.
    Wowowow, where does the last paragraph come from? What's the link between your conclusion and the rest of your post? How is TvS only possible if there's an Actress, what the hell...

And no, not much. Your two trains have too much strong defense and going-at-each-other-with-insults-and-all + strong resistance to be TvT imo.

41. ISO #2741

Huey is the player who posted incoherent things about Efe, who said it was ok to lynch him since he was a citizen, who is the only person out of the more or less consensus town core in the carol... Pretty good reasons to think he's going to get lynched anyway, eh? So why not bus him?
    This bit right here is the godsend of twisty, out of context, manipulation. You read that thread, you read that post and then you read posts i made immediately after and this falls the fuck apart. If you are town, and your tunneling me, i am gonna be so fucking angry, good thing i think your scum.

42. ISO #2742

huey made ONE post that seemed jumbled, if you dont' recall I also agreed with that at the time, he then clarified it and gave reasoning that I happen to believe.

AND HUEY WAS EFES COUNTER TRAIN. Efe was not being pro town at all. There was no WAY huey was going to not vote efe there for self prez dude.

Huey voted efe HIS COUNTER TRAIN for self prez, dude MM what ever you're smoking i do NOT want any this game.

43. ISO #2743

44. ISO #2744

bruh sb16 is just AFK and I can't really see how you came to that conclusion, but i'm starting to lose all the faith that I've had in mm and I'm not even sure on him anymore with this EOD going down like it is.

If I make it through the night I am going give everything I have to get ozy or one of his scum buddies out of the game, I do think it's Varcron over Sb16 because of what I said a few pages ago, but I am starting to think I am very wrong on yagami and MM could possibly be there instead.
    LOLOLOLOL

In what god-forsaken world do you think I would run at you like this and oppose you as scum? Are you crazy? That's never going to happen xD

45. ISO #2745

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    altho huey if u are really scum and u don't get lynched here, you've pulled the wool over my eyes and i'm very impressed you've made it to two trains

that's some distorted shit
    Part of me really fucking wishes i was scum here if i survive cause that would be some fucking top tier scum shit but i dont think my scum game is that level yet lmao.

46. ISO #2746

huey made ONE post that seemed jumbled, if you dont' recall I also agreed with that at the time, he then clarified it and gave reasoning that I happen to believe.

AND HUEY WAS EFES COUNTER TRAIN. Efe was not being pro town at all. There was no WAY huey was going to not vote efe there for self prez dude.

Huey voted efe HIS COUNTER TRAIN for self prez, dude MM what ever you're smoking i do NOT want any this game.
    i didnt even vote Efe, i voted light. i thought Efe was town.

47. ISO #2747

48. ISO #2748

49. ISO #2749

This bit right here is the godsend of twisty, out of context, manipulation. You read that thread, you read that post and then you read posts i made immediately after and this falls the fuck apart. If you are town, and your tunneling me, i am gonna be so fucking angry, good thing i think your scum.
    Townies just don't have that kind of reasoning. It's literally what you have written. Whatever you said after, I do not care about. Your thoughts were like that, and then you tried to take it back and build a town-like reasoning around it. If I'm wrong, well, I'll be damned lol. But I'm not going to just let you go and lynch my townread instead.

50. ISO #2750

Wait you never even voted EFE for self PREZ?

MM JUST SAID YOU DIE ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHedighsdjgads'lgkasjdlgasjdklgdsg
    nah man i had work the next day so i left my vote on light who i thought was scum at the time then didnt get home till after EoD and efe was dead.