S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Sadly I can't disagree with anything about blink, except for his perception of my opening posts intent. Though I can totally see how one can perceive it like that. I think I would.

Ama started looking elsewhere, no more tunnel vision on me? I can give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe that's what she calls pushing someone. But definetly the most scummy person in here.

MM came in here, jumoed right into my pocket, and left. Scummy, if it wasn't for me trusting his reasoning for doing that. NAI

Efe, why townread Yagami btw?

Mag, I can never read him, I always townread him. I will rely on others reads on him.

Voss/naz more mafia lean than town lean.

Everybody else, I can only remember korvoth post, nothing that indicates "scumhunting".

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I see a scum MM being more selective about reading. It's actually one of the tells I have for him. As scum he'll selectively make sure he reads everything, then posts so that that miscommunications cant happen. And I can usually pick that up when he posts. Like I can tell when he's posting real stream of consciousness town, and then I can tell when he's posting selectively after already having read as scum. I really don't see them being a team.
    You're right, I just thought that acknowledging that somebody said X about him implied that he'd seen the posts. But not saying the name gives him plausible deniability. Which made it seem more like the "selectively replying" scenario to me.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    This is talking about blinkskater right? When you say don't feel comfortable giving, do you mean that you haven't decided yet or that you just don't want to share right now?
    Well, I was talking about OzyWho. I assumed that's who Magoroth was talking about but idk

The former this time
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

5. ISO #305

also gives scum a blanket to hide under or crutch to lean on IMO.
    I guess I wasn't super clear @Kovath

I had the manipulation thoughts when I made this post, guess I didn't clarify it enough, thought I did.

I do like the fact you actually looked and just didn't take my word for it, +1 for you.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    This is a decent and reasonable take in general though I don't know enough about MM to know if it's really meta for him.
    Seeing as how you don't know MM and I have a longstanding META still going strong for every game we've played.

basically when i read him has scum he flips scum and when I read him as town, he's town.

when he scumreads me i'm town, when he townreads me im scum.

@Magoroth @aamirus this seem accurate?

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Sadly I can't disagree with anything about blink, except for his perception of my opening posts intent. Though I can totally see how one can perceive it like that. I think I would.

Ama started looking elsewhere, no more tunnel vision on me? I can give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe that's what she calls pushing someone. But definetly the most scummy person in here.

MM came in here, jumoed right into my pocket, and left. Scummy, if it wasn't for me trusting his reasoning for doing that. NAI

Efe, why townread Yagami btw?

Mag, I can never read him, I always townread him. I will rely on others reads on him.

Voss/naz more mafia lean than town lean.

Everybody else, I can only remember korvoth post, nothing that indicates "scumhunting".
    I was never tunneled on you, you only perceived it that way because you're overreacting to any kind of "shade" against you. I certainly am not done with you, but you simply stopped responding to me. As far as I can tell, you just ended with "You are scum for shading me", as your only argument, and somehow with such a weak claim you were saying that I CANNOT be town. As far as I can tell you gave up to responding to me and are just going to keep saying I am scummy and hoping it sticks

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314
    Ganelon

Seeing as how you don't know MM and I have a longstanding META still going strong for every game we've played.

basically when i read him has scum he flips scum and when I read him as town, he's town.

when he scumreads me i'm town, when he townreads me im scum.

@Magoroth @aamirus this seem accurate?
    ya

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

I R O N I C

It was moreso that I actually just didn't remember anyone making that point before, so your post made me question whether I was senile.
    Really? I thought that was a point made quite early on. Ozy was even arguing about it asking how his table could be used in a scummy way and someone (maybe blink) responded and also asked how it could be used in a towny way. I feel like there were several posts about it overall

19. ISO #319

I R O N I C

It was moreso that I actually just didn't remember anyone making that point before, so your post made me question whether I was senile.
    OH, give me that +1 back then and i'll give you a +.5 for calling out the irony LOL

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

I was never tunneled on you, you only perceived it that way because you're overreacting to any kind of "shade" against you. I certainly am not done with you, but you simply stopped responding to me. As far as I can tell, you just ended with "You are scum for shading me", as your only argument, and somehow with such a weak claim you were saying that I CANNOT be town. As far as I can tell you gave up to responding to me and are just going to keep saying I am scummy and hoping it sticks
    I'm sorry, but this is really how I feel.
    At some point I felt: "this is too fucking stupid to respond to, not worth my time".
    I know it's rude, but its genuinly how I felt. Did you ask multiple nonsensical, scum implying, questions in a row or something? My memory sucks.

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

Really? I thought that was a point made quite early on. Ozy was even arguing about it asking how his table could be used in a scummy way and someone (maybe blink) responded and also asked how it could be used in a towny way. I feel like there were several posts about it overall
    My point related to the arguments about the chart, not the chart itself.

idk maybe I am senile
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

I'm sorry, but this is really how I feel.
    At some point I felt: "this is too fucking stupid to respond to, not worth my time".
    I know it's rude, but its genuinly how I felt. Did you ask multiple nonsensical, scum implying, questions in a row or something? My memory sucks.
    Cool but please explain why I am scum, you've still failed to do that. You can ignore my points if you want, that's fine, but do please at least explain your own claims

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

when have i said "ohh my god you suck"?
    This game you have done only 2 things thus far, as I can remember:
    1. trying to get in my pocket earlier (very common thing for wolves at SoD1 especially. VERY very classical scum thing to do. As scums mostly slip SoD's and EoD's - you did just that in my book)
    2. you did nothing but shade me in your last, i dont know how many posts. Nothing that I can remember.

And yeah. My vote for you is locked, I ensure you. You're not Town.
    OMGUS is when you vote somebody just because they're going after you

What would be the point of trying to get in your pocket and then attacking you. Also my second post was literally to say I would not read your opening post so I don't see how you can call that trying to get in your pocket lol.
    What about pushing you is scummy? There was pretty much just shitposting going on until I started some real pressure on you...
    I mean you didn't even reply to when I'm directly responding to your own points. Do you then think that your own points are
    too fucking stupid to respond to, not worth my time".

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

Cool but please explain why I am scum, you've still failed to do that. You can ignore my points if you want, that's fine, but do please at least explain your own claims
    There are a few things I look out for, ways that scum often slip at SoG.

This is very close to one of them:
    I think they were just responding aggressively to what you said cuz your gigantic opening post about some experiment crap annoyed them and made them want to take you down a notch? I understood you didn't mean to ONLY post +/- and were just using that as shorthand..

After that. At least from my perception, we have you starting to tunnel on me after this post, which inherently has a wrong statement at its very core.
    yea some others said it but I don't see why there would be a chat. it specifically says no chats before the game starts too and it actually looks scummy to me that ozy was pretending not to see that while quoting it...
    So, after that thing, which I percieved to be a scum-paint attempt BECAUSE it's based on a false statement - what follows is worse and worse and worse posts from you regarding me. At some point going as far as I thought: "this guy is seriously reaching for straws and trys to scumpain me at all costs possible". Like none of it made sense to me - clearly shading. The "pressuring" you were talking about? Very skeptical about it.

Also, when you started tunneling on me - it was at a convenient time wasnt it? Almost like jumping to the opportunity? I remember it some people voicing their concnerns about me, then you jump in with your less than ideal statement and "push" on me.

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

Also, I am going to repeat this. DO NOT REPLY OR QUOTE MAGOROTH OR ANYONE ELSE THAT I HAVEN'T QUOTED YET

DOING THIS IS GROUNDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. DON'T GAMETHROW.
    Why Is That Might I Ask? How Would It Be Game Throwing?

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

There are a few things I look out for, ways that scum often slip at SoG.

This is very close to one of them:

After that. At least from my perception, we have you starting to tunnel on me after this post, which inherently has a wrong statement at its very core.

So, after that thing, which I percieved to be a scum-paint attempt BECAUSE it's based on a false statement - what follows is worse and worse and worse posts from you regarding me. At some point going as far as I thought: "this guy is seriously reaching for straws and trys to scumpain me at all costs possible". Like none of it made sense to me - clearly shading. The "pressuring" you were talking about? Very skeptical about it.

Also, when you started tunneling on me - it was at a convenient time wasnt it? Almost like jumping to the opportunity? I remember it some people voicing their concnerns about me, then you jump in with your less than ideal statement and "push" on me.
    @aamirus
    for what it's worth, after ISO'ing you - I have a slightly different picture on you. Was not all that what I remembered.

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Say Your Not Third Party.. So What Camp Do U Reside In? Town Or Mafia.. But Could It Be That You Are Third Party And Trying To Hide That Fact?
    You pulled that last kind of useless "you're either scum or town" reasoning last game. You were scum. I do not like this at all.

Also, the first post I saw when I logged on was a post quoting "DO NOT ADDRESS MAGOROTH'S POSTS, DOING SO IS GROUNDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH"... xD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

48. ISO #348

Posts 83 Magoroth
    Posts 51 aamirus
    Posts 51 OzyWho
    Posts 50 blinkskater
    Posts 34 Efekannn02
    Posts 29 Kovath
    Posts 8 Chip Skylark
    Posts 8 Marshmallow Marshall
    Posts 7 Light_Yagami
    Posts 7 Varcron
    Posts 5 Stealthbomber16'
    Posts 5 Frinckles
    Posts 4 Solid D.
    Posts 2 Huey The Long
    Posts 1 Caustic

amirus (2 [L-6]): OzyWho, Marshmallow Marshall
    OzyWho (2 [L-6]): blinkskater, aamirus
    Kovath (1 [L-7]): Efekannn02
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-7]): Chip Skylark
    @Magoroth
    Can you vote your most scummy person?
    Also, if it's SB16, why is it SB16?

49. ISO #349

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    why is he so obsessed with MM? i hate when people are like HUR HES LOOKING AT THE THREAD BUT NOT POSTING!1!!!!!1 that's why i have my main account on invisible, it's a bad reason for any read. the game started 1 hour ago and he's so blood thirsty for mm.

suck my dick cry baby
    Uh.... thanks naz? I'm not sure how to interpret that defense tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

50. ISO #350

@Marshmallow Marshall @aamirus @Magoroth

I would like to hear your meta reads on Blinkskater.
    Everything he says is, logically, bullet proof. But it feels to me like he has done 2 things only:
    1. some random meme random posting trolling thing that the bunch of you do.
    2. make bullet proof statements.

That 2nd one is scummy for 2 reasons:
    1) he is being careful. very typical scum thing to do. Also, you would for example never see Frinckles as scum NOT make bullet proof statements as far as I know.
    2) he found something to go for - me - and he sticks to it. Very opportunistic.
    As I said in my opening post:
    as opposed to mafia who may be looking to simplify their day by letting one simple encounter define how they vote or how they contribute for the day.
    Which is what I think blinkskater is doing atm

-vote blinkskater

I hate to admit this, but after iso'ing aamirus - I don't scumread her anymore.