S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I feel like I'm watching someone slowly walk around a house and point out details like the owners of the house don't realize that they are there.

"This wall is red, but this part up at the top is blue. This needs to be investigated further."
    "There are multiple trophies on this shelf."
    "There might be a dog living here, did you know about this?"
    Your Right Im Catching Up. And Looking At The Little Details That Could Be Over Looked. Sorry If I Was Sleeping For 8 Hours And At Work For 9. And Have Work Ta Do Now. With Catching Up On It All.. Thanks For Your Delightful Incite In To What Im Doing..

2. ISO #302

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Although Im Not Agumon

I Agree With Your Analysis Of The Cultists
    Can you put the rest of your posts in one wall post so that it doesn't flood everywhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

Your Right Im Catching Up. And Looking At The Little Details That Could Be Over Looked. Sorry If I Was Sleeping For 8 Hours And At Work For 9. And Have Work Ta Do Now. With Catching Up On It All.. Thanks For Your Delightful Incite In To What Im Doing..
    Yeah but your commentary is utter shit and it's looking like a poor attempt to contribute.

"Oooooh this guy said he was a bad guy for his first post in the first hour of the game, we should look into that more."

6. ISO #306

I Could But Would Be A Sky Scraper.. So, Ill Just Do It The Way Ive Done It Before.
    I would prefer a skyscraper because then I need to look at less pages.

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

Off for now. Light's continued posting looks like a poorly pieced attempt at getting the spotlight away from him, between his poor commentary and the fact he refuses to consolidate posts (larger posts tend to be acknowledged and noticed more).

9. ISO #309

Off for now. Light's continued posting looks like a poorly pieced attempt at getting the spotlight away from him, between his poor commentary and the fact he refuses to consolidate posts (larger posts tend to be acknowledged and noticed more).
    Actually his refusal to conform to your wishes makes me slightly Town read him

10. ISO #310

You Think So? You Would Be Wrong Sir/Ma'am. However, I Think Agumon Is MrTrophyWife And My Original Idea Of Naz & Lenneth. Based On MTWs Only Posting Twice That I Counted And Naz & Lenneth Always Supporting.

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314
    Rachyl

Lenneth, are you still here?

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316
    Rachyl

Guyssss, please vote Naz. she is the miyotismon i believe it 100% please trust me! if you dont trust me i will cry and be emotional! T . T Plz!

17. ISO #317
    Rachyl

I WILL START CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319
    Rachyl

@Rachyl Emotions Arent Needed Logic And Proper Thinking Are.
    But im so sad! i know shes the myotismon but nobody will believe me! please believe me and trust in me everyone! were a team! T_T

20. ISO #320

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    But im so sad! i know shes the myotismon but nobody will believe me! please believe me and trust in me everyone! were a team! T_T
    You are wrong nwz has not done anything in my eyea to flag me as a cult leader. Dont 😢 tho just sheep woth me and you will be okay.

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

You Think So? You Would Be Wrong Sir/Ma'am. However, I Think Agumon Is MrTrophyWife And My Original Idea Of Naz & Lenneth. Based On MTWs Only Posting Twice That I Counted And Naz & Lenneth Always Supporting.
    WHAT ZE FUCK
    HE HAS POSTED ONCE
    HOW DO YOU HAVE A SOLID READ

25. ISO #325
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Rachyl send nudes only if ur 18+
    sorry im a christian, i dont send nudes, as that is completly gross. please try to control yourself in the future, my friend. thanx. <3

26. ISO #326

@Stealthbomber16 Although, Yes Its Like Putting A Big Puzzle Together. And I Am Putting It Together One Page At A Time. Once Day 2 Comes And There Are Quotes And Thoughts Leading Back To Day 1 You Might Thank Me. And Yes Because Night Does Come. On Day 2 You Will See A More Uniformed Posting Measure Until My Review Of Day 2 Starts Then It Will Look Normal For The Most Part.

27. ISO #327

sorry im a christian, i dont send nudes, as that is completly gross. please try to control yourself in the future, my friend. thanx. <3
    Lmao im sorry its more of an ongoing joke/meme we have played many mod games together didnt mean to offend if i did. <3

28. ISO #328

@Steathbomber16 If You Actually Look It Is Twice Thanks.. And Yes The Day Is Still Young. However, That Is My Read At This Time. Could Change With More Posting And Ideas Coming From MTW. As It Stands Most Everyone Is Given There Thoughts. As I Am Now Doing. And Again Id Rather Not Be Wrong. And Lynch A Townie. Then Throw My Vote Around Wildly. Like A Baboon Throwing Shit.

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Lmao im sorry its more of an ongoing joke/meme we have played many mod games together didnt mean to offend if i did. <3
    awwwwwh okay, i had a feeling you were maybe joking. its okay im not offended, it is kind of funny though. but you arent the first person to ask me for nudes. many guys have asked me for nudes. okay,

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332
    Rachyl

So anyways, are we going to lynch Naz or what! She is pure evil haha. And she is clearly ignoring me! i hate being ignored! she smells evil to me!

33. ISO #333
    Rachyl

Naz you will be destroyed! I guarantee it little lady! Your going down! Face me!

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    -unvote
    NOOOOO DONT UNVOTE HER! ITS A TRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338
    Rachyl

LMAO! notice how Naz basically dips out and starts lurking and avoiding me? its because shes the myotismon thats why! guys vote her up she is evil you have to trust me!!!! if shes not the myotismon then u can lynch me!

39. ISO #339
    Rachyl

@Rachyl Your Desire To Lynch Naz Seems Over Powering Please Give Me Specific Details As To Why You Are Voting For That Person..
    UHHHH please give me specific details as to why you are sitting around and doing absolutly nothing while Naz is slowly going to take over the town?

40. ISO #340

Guyssss, please vote Naz. she is the miyotismon i believe it 100% please trust me! if you dont trust me i will cry and be emotional! T . T Plz!
    Will you promise to suicide when i flip town (:
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Will you promise to suicide when i flip town (:
    LMAO! i call your bluff little child! i know your the myotismon!!!!!!

46. ISO #346
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    ALL HAIL POKEMOM NAZ

-vote Rachyl
    SEE naz has her little minions doing her bidding! she is 100% the myotismon! i knew it! your busted Naz!!!!

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348
    Rachyl

So its Spruance and Naz, okay got it. Lynch them both! they are both culted! they are EVIL and must be stopped!!!!!

49. ISO #349

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I am posting you just aren't replying to me since you're too busy live reading and posting more than reading lol. I was also at L-2 before Lenneth went to sleep. I wouldn't even be mad if I got lynched, then I wouldn't have to read Rachyl's posts anymore.
    I'm also sitting in traffic mostly reading to keep up. I'm trying to lower my average post count, but also still trying to come up with a plan.. this game will be hard.
    I didn't mean not posting, I meant not contributing. You're quite silent, and your posts are not that meaningful, out of maybe the post about lynching D1 at start of game.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

50. ISO #350