User Tag List

Page 52 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,600 of 3959
  1. ISO #2551

2. ISO #2552

3. ISO #2553

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    What are you talking about dude Lenin will claim citizen there's no cost what is wrong with you you're definitely scum
    I already said that if Lenin claims citizen you give the perfect WIFOM to scum at a MYLO.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #2554

5. ISO #2555

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    What makes you townread Mag?
    His scatter brain his cant make up his mind his looking for a good town player to sheep they way he reacted when. I cussed him out, his voting pattern , his overall meta certain players can be meta read extremly well while others cant Mag is one that can

6. ISO #2556

7. ISO #2557

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    I did it on purpose to make it coloured, but someones skull is thick.
    You are definetly not pro-town atm.

Also I might have to go off soon
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #2558

His scatter brain his cant make up his mind his looking for a good town player to sheep they way he reacted when. I cussed him out, his voting pattern , his overall meta certain players can be meta read extremly well while others cant Mag is one that can
    What does scum mag look like in contrast then? And do you think scum mag is incapable of imitating those qualities?

9. ISO #2559

How please tell me?
    Scum CCs Lenin, then you're at a 50/50 of lynching scum or town, and the rest of the scums will back up the fake claim, and RIP.

10. ISO #2560

11. ISO #2561

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @blinskater what do you think of David?
    Reminds me noz's playstyle in Witch tbh
    I'm not sure it was a play style... lol... more like AFK getting hard carried by distorted XD

12. ISO #2562

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Scum CCs Lenin, then you're at a 50/50 of lynching scum or town, and the rest of the scums will back up the fake claim, and RIP.
    No because we solve the game now with either a you being tpr or you not being tpr and if scums backup the Lennon claim then it's obvious at that point because town has no way of knowing who Lennon is no just no we need to fucking claim

13. ISO #2563

I think he needs to just spotaniously combust and not aign up for another FM ro put it kindly.
    If you say every newbie sucks because you're oohhh soooo gooooood, FM will die. Everyone is welcome, they'll improve over time.

14. ISO #2564

Scum mag keepsnhis thoughts in check doesnt scatter brain posts less, is scared to troll, roleclaim, come at someone, and no i do not thing he is capable of pulling the things he pulled off in this game as scum
    My, my. You think very little of him LOL.

@Fielzanks thoughts on this? (sorry for pinging you a lot recently)

15. ISO #2565

No because we solve the game now with either a you being tpr or you not being tpr and if scums backup the Lennon claim then it's obvious at that point because town has no way of knowing who Lennon is no just no we need to fucking claim
    ... it still doesn't prevent scum from claiming lenin.... listen, I already claimed, and you asked for my opinion, you have it. It's "NO!".

16. ISO #2566

If you say every newbie sucks because you're oohhh soooo gooooood, FM will die. Everyone is welcome, they'll improve over time.
    I'm not saying that at all many people are good in their first shot if they actually try these dudes ain't even putting in an effort

17. ISO #2567

... it still doesn't prevent scum from claiming lenin.... listen, I already claimed, and you asked for my opinion, you have it. It's "NO!".
    You're wrong wrong wrong wrong and if you were town you be asking for a roll claim I know it stop this nonsense [vore]marshmallow marshall[/vote]

18. ISO #2568

19. ISO #2569

Yeah I can't compherend the intellectual power of his, it's just too bright.
    I'm having a REAL HARD TIME getting yours atm. How are you helping town, in any way?

20. ISO #2570

21. ISO #2571

You're wrong wrong wrong wrong and if you were town you be asking for a roll claim I know it stop this nonsense [vore]marshmallow marshall[/vote]
    No. Check my last games. I say no to your fucking eternal rolecall requests every game. BALANCED GAMES ARE NOT SOLVED BY ROLECALLS.

22. ISO #2572

23. ISO #2573

We could possibly get a CC on the TPR role and if we didnt it would confirm MM as not scum which imo would be huge.
    Risk > reward

24. ISO #2574

25. ISO #2575

26. ISO #2576

You're simultaneously assuming people are too dumb to do a basic CC if they have the role but intelligent enough to stage a CC war as scum.
    That's the famous "scum are geniuses" fallacy lol. I'm actually very unsure of blink's alignment at this point.

27. ISO #2577

28. ISO #2578

No. Check my last games. I say no to your fucking eternal rolecall requests every game. BALANCED GAMES ARE NOT SOLVED BY ROLECALLS.
    nothing balanced about this setup tbh.

@Magoroth @Lenneth take your votes off Dunna right now before some idiot puts him on L1 and scum hammers him
    Lol I highly doubt that's gonna happen. This isn't actually LYLO unless 3 towns die tonight, which would be very unlikely cuz sk would know who one of the scum are following the hammer and would stab 'em.

29. ISO #2579

No I disagree 100% it's not you're wrong
    Everyone who disagrees with you is scum, right? It's stupid, I just wonder how it is AI...

30. ISO #2580

31. ISO #2581

32. ISO #2582

33. ISO #2583

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I was going to ask where were we going with out vote on Dunna, it doesn't look like he is feeling pressured.

-vote unvote
    Yep. If he's scum, I think it means there's another scum on his train atm.

34. ISO #2584

nothing balanced about this setup tbh.

Lol I highly doubt that's gonna happen. This isn't actually LYLO unless 3 towns die tonight, which would be very unlikely cuz sk would know who one of the scum are following the hammer and would stab 'em.
    SK will know regardless after the flip there's a mafia getting stabbed you best believe

35. ISO #2585

36. ISO #2586

No, just hammer me, seriously. Anyway, MM will receive some BB code treatment for acting in an extremely obnoxious way. [vore]marshmallow marshall[/vote], jump on the original train
    How does that help town??? YOU ARE JUST JUMPING ON THE POPULAR TARGET. YOU AREN'T EVEN EXPLAINING.

37. ISO #2587

How does that help town??? YOU ARE JUST JUMPING ON THE POPULAR TARGET. YOU AREN'T EVEN EXPLAINING.
    You beong alive is not helping town you never even said who you tried to heal last night you're not a BG stop this charade can the real tpr please claim now this is getting ridiculous

38. ISO #2588

Why have to have such an arrogant name lmao.

[vore]Marshmallow Marshall[/vote]
    You keep typing "vore". Moron. I am glad to see new players, but when those players just come in and act shit, it's not fun.
    -vote dunna
    YOU ARE VOTED TWIIIIICE (which means nothing btw)

39. ISO #2589

40. ISO #2590

You keep typing "vore". Moron. I am glad to see new players, but when those players just come in and act shit, it's not fun.
    -vote dunna
    Now you feel empowered that you've stated the obvious as well just like your brethens did?

41. ISO #2591

You beong alive is not helping town you never even said who you tried to heal last night you're not a BG stop this charade can the real tpr please claim now this is getting ridiculous
    TPR hunting again. I did not claim because I do not want to sell away my targets. Town blinkskater would understand that.
    -vote blinkskater

42. ISO #2592

43. ISO #2593

Now you feel empowered that you've stated the obvious as well just like your brethens did?
    Tell me what is the use of what you are doing.

44. ISO #2594

45. ISO #2595

-vote dunna
    Also, not " YOU ARE VOTED TWIIIIICE " but "you have voted twice", professor.

46. ISO #2596

@Lenneth are you Cit? @Dunna are you Cit? @David thegod are you Cit?
    DO NOT ANSWER

47. ISO #2597

48. ISO #2598

No he fucking wouldn't cuz he's sitting right here and you're full of shit
    "he wouldn't" YOU JUST ADMITTED BEING SCUM LOL

49. ISO #2599

Also, not " YOU ARE VOTED TWIIIIICE " but "you have voted twice", professor.
    I voted you when you were already voted by me. So you are voted twice. Also stop that shit it's unproductive. WHAT ARE YOU DOING, DUNNA?!

50. ISO #2600