S-FM 256: Lynch Fetish - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: S-FM 256: Lynch Fetish

Good. I think all the info's out now I still am against my own lynch for now, but I think that if you guys really want it, go with it. I'll flip Town. Hybrid is scummy to me. Blink is getting annoying with his unrelated posts though. Nazeroth needs you, Sir Blinkskater!!! PTB is probably Town by his answers I wanted to see his reaction to my high resistance and what he calls "name dropping" lol... Also remember I believe that one of the AFKs is scum.

I want to see what happens with that. If it's possible for my plan to be over before EoD1, I will be good with my own death.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    I really think blink might be scum, hes just mindlessly posting shit smut and backing off L-1 votes on someone he town read. Which the lynch would be pro town.
    That's how blink plays as town. He plays weird but always ends up with super accurate reads and all. If he doesn't post serious stuff soon though... I might agree with you ;)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Good. I think all the info's out now I still am against my own lynch for now, but I think that if you guys really want it, go with it. I'll flip Town. Hybrid is scummy to me. Blink is getting annoying with his unrelated posts though. Nazeroth needs you, Sir Blinkskater!!! PTB is probably Town by his answers I wanted to see his reaction to my high resistance and what he calls "name dropping" lol... Also remember I believe that one of the AFKs is scum.

I want to see what happens with that. If it's possible for my plan to be over before EoD1, I will be good with my own death.
    if i were to be jester you d still scum read me, if i were to be noble you d still scum read me like you are rn lol.
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Honestly even if you're scum, it'll be helpful for us to analysis who pushed your lynch the most. Then our chances of lynching a towny increases dramatically.

Just sucks because we'll have to lynch a lot more town and it'll come down to a tie in the end since it'll be a 2 vote game with 3 people and one of the 2 votes would have to be a jester.

So ideally, I'd like for you not to be a jester.

We can afford to make a mistake, but it could fuck us at end of game.

8. ISO #158

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    hey hey let s lynch distorted next before he gets to post something it'd be so fun
    No. I sense darkness from afar. From @Efekannn02 the Priest and @Distorted the Knight, one is corrupted. None shall ascend randomly.

9. ISO #159

actually i've got a better idea. @Marshmallow Marshall wanna save your ass by sacrificing distorted's? If you promise to keep your vote on distorted I'll switch my vote to distorted as well

10. ISO #160

No. I sense darkness from afar. From @Efekannn02 the Priest and @Distorted the Knight, one is corrupted. None shall ascend randomly.
    So you scum read me, distorted and efe at the same time? something doesn't add up.....

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

Honestly even if you're scum, it'll be helpful for us to analysis who pushed your lynch the most. Then our chances of lynching a towny increases dramatically.

Just sucks because we'll have to lynch a lot more town and it'll come down to a tie in the end since it'll be a 2 vote game with 3 people and one of the 2 votes would have to be a jester.

So ideally, I'd like for you not to be a jester.

We can afford to make a mistake, but it could fuck us at end of game.
    I ask you to wait before EoD to lynch me. At EoD, I shall go happy, for my plan will have been revealed and will have been successful, the Light shall prevail and the Darkness will be purged from these lands.

13. ISO #163

actually i've got a better idea. @Marshmallow Marshall wanna save your ass by sacrificing distorted's? If you promise to keep your vote on distorted I'll switch my vote to distorted as well
    N O. After what I saw, my plan is going faster than I thought. I want to be lynched at EoD. You shall understand why. But not before, not after (I'm ok with dying later though lol but I think it's best for me to go once my purpose will be over). You want to lynch Distorted way too hard lol.

14. ISO #164

I ask you to wait before EoD to lynch me. At EoD, I shall go happy, for my plan will have been revealed and will have been successful, the Light shall prevail and the Darkness will be purged from these lands.
    you don't get it do you? it's a nightless save which means eods mean shit, there will be a bright new day without anyone dying on extra.... getting rid of one of the citizens would be good.
    Tho you still may be jester but I don't think so lol

15. ISO #165

So you scum read me, distorted and efe at the same time? something doesn't add up.....
    From Efe and Distorted, ONE is corrupted.
    I am also not pretending to hold the pure 100% clear crystal truth in my hands, sir.

16. ISO #166

you don't get it do you? it's a nightless save which means eods mean shit, there will be a bright new day without anyone dying on extra.... getting rid of one of the citizens would be good.
    Tho you still may be jester but I don't think so lol
    I do not fucking care. I want to live to see everyone speak and give my reads. I'll still be lynched at EoD. Why would you be against that?

17. ISO #167

N O. After what I saw, my plan is going faster than I thought. I want to be lynched at EoD. You shall understand why. But not before, not after (I'm ok with dying later though lol but I think it's best for me to go once my purpose will be over). You want to lynch Distorted way too hard lol.
    I don't want to play with distorted that's why. He'll try to get me lynched for funziez...

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

I do not fucking care. I want to live to see everyone speak and give my reads. I'll still be lynched at EoD. Why would you be against that?
    but aamy and i dont wan't to have everyone post in d1 for funziez

20. ISO #170

Hybrid gets points of offering to be one of two towns not lynched.

I think the distorted push could be a huge mistake, and Hybrid could be scum trying to trick us into getting rid of his teammate.

Now with that being said. If distorted turns out to be jester, hybrid should never be lynched imo.
    This is what I was going to post LOL 100% agreed

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

Hybrid gets points of offering to be one of two towns not lynched.

I think the distorted push could be a huge mistake, and Hybrid could be scum trying to trick us into getting rid of his teammate.

Now with that being said. If distorted turns out to be jester, hybrid should never be lynched imo.
    But neither of us is jester, I just want to see distorted dead...

23. ISO #173

I don't want to play with distorted that's why. He'll try to get me lynched for funziez...
    but aamy and i dont wan't to have everyone post in d1 for funziez
    ...I value winning over a troll "funny" D1.

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

I'm pretty sure Blink is scum after running away from an L-1 vote
    And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do this kind of mistake as scum.

27. ISO #177

I'm pretty sure Blink is scum after running away from an L-1 vote
    Hm so you suspect me because I'm trying hard to lynch distorted, I ve got it. I and distorted can be jesters. But right after saying that why would you even bother having a 3rd one to scum read with a "pretty sure" adjective? HM

28. ISO #178

KK gonna go watch tv, I'll check in here or there over the next 3ish hours.
    Great Mage, we shall wait for your return.

29. ISO #179

Hm so you suspect me because I'm trying hard to lynch distorted, I ve got it. I and distorted can be jesters. But right after saying that why would you even bother having a 3rd one to scum read with a "pretty sure" adjective? HM
    CAN is the key word there.

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

Lords, since only the Knight is left here, I shall retire in my room to play some magnificent game. Bye DON'T YOU DARE TURBOLYNCHING ME YOU FUKS

32. ISO #182

CAN is the key word there.
    You didn't look at the point i ve tried to do in that post <.<

33. ISO #183

I'm open to being wrong. I'm just prying at your possible motivations.

Blinks actions are more sus than you pushing a lynch.

34. ISO #184

Wow your “resistance” lasted long
    -unvote
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    The sight that blink and voss saw in the stone was unholy. They saw distorted in his furry dead flesh birthday suit standing over a beautiful quivering creature, her fur was a golden brown and her big brown eyes shone like giant almonds in the moonlight.You could see the fear in her eyes, but there was also something else in her eyes...It almost seemed like a blank sort of transelike stare. She was looking at Distorted the Dreadfull like she was in LOVE with him.
    It was none other then the beautiful queen NAZTALLAH! She was laying on the bed fully nude her golden fur eminating a beautiful raidience her large furry breasts propped up on her chest.Naz rolled over revealing her furry bottom shaped just like a furry little peach. Distorteds eyes shone with delight as he let out a bestial squirrel roar! "NAZ YOU ARE NOW UNDER MY SPELL AND I WILL HAVE YOU THIS NIGHT AND THIS NIGHT ALONE!" Distorted then got down on all 4's ran
    over to the bed and pounced on it with the agillity only an UNDEAD squirrel could have. He stroked Naztallahs smooth furry bottom. "SLAP" "OMG WTF VOSS I CANT LET THIS HAPPEN IMA MERC THAT FOOL" said blink, it was like he was in a fit of rage, he flipped the table and ran out the room twords the great hall where the maidens awaited him. As he entered the hall blink tells himself he needs to keep his cool. Even tho naz is under distorteds spell and spending the night
    with him the spell will break at midnight and naztallah will be teleported back to her chambers unaware of what has happened to her.Blink looks around at the 10 maidens. All of them wearing next to nothhing smiling back at him, he walks down the line eyeing them up and down, he pauses for a second on the 7th one, something caught his eye about this one. She had The lightest brown fur he had ever seen, and her eyes, well they were as blue as the oceans deep, and her smile
    was almost breathtaking. Taken aback blinkskater realized it was the furry little squirrel that was eyeing him up and down earlier."you" he said. Taken aback Aamirus turned the darkest shade of red a squirrel could."I knew you would chose me sir blink for my good pal the ever so noblel hybrid told me that my dreams were going to come true tonight.Blink and Aamiurs then walked hand in hand back to blinks chambers. After they entered blink then softly closed the door turned
    around and Took a good look at Aamirus...
    @naz

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

You didn't look at the point i ve tried to do in that post <.<
    I did, but the can proves you wrong.

41. ISO #191

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    There’s so much wrong with this post
    ^^

42. ISO #192

Blink slowly walks twords Aamirus, en route he quickly drops his shorts revealing that furry rock hard bod, that even a male squirrel would google at. Aamirus' face lights up with excitement her eyes focoused on blinks abnormally large furry penis."If that grows anymore i... I'm not sure if i'll be able to handle it." said aamirus "Don't worry my pretty little squirrel, i'm gonna rock that noble little body of yours all night long." replied blink. After about 2 hours
    ,fur drenched in sweat and somewhat fatigued blinkskater gets up and walks over to dresser, and instead of pouring himself a drink in a glass like a normie would he proceeds to chug half the bottle of the dark substance.He then returns to the bed where Aamirus lay smiling. "That was godly, are you ready for round two?" she asked "Does Chuck Norris create fire by rubbing two icecubes together? You bet your fucking ass he does." Aamirus smiled as blink rolls back on top of her
    and inserts is furry penis into her squirrely snatch, the moans get louder and louder as she's about to orgasm for the 15th time...BANG BANG BANG, someones banging on the door so loud it could awake the kraken. Blink jumps up and runs over to the door rips the door open and says "THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" It's Efekann blinks most trusted advisor. "Blink I hate to bother you on this night but there is a terrible problem Naztallah has gone missing and hasn't returned I was aware
    of the spell and her spending the night with distorted, but she was supposed to return at midnight and it's allready 3 AM." Blink ponders this for a moment before replying, "Efe, this is grave news indeed for I have a plan I will make preperations as we speak and ride out at first light." Wait blink, what about" at this moment Efe glanced over at the beautiful and concerned looking aamirus laying there in blinks bed. "Ah Efe do you adimire lady Aamirus?" asked blink to which efe replied
    "I find her very beautiful yes, yes i do." "So Efe here is my gift to you for being such a noble/trusted/ friend for all these years, she's all yours for the rest of the night, but i warn you do NOT fall in love for i fear as beautiful as she is, her mind may be rotten." said blink "This will be a night for the ages cackled Efe smiling." As blink walked out of the room he looked back over his shoulder to see a smiling Efe and believe it or not a smiling aarmius, then the covers come up over them and they dissapeard
    in a flurry of movements. As blinkskater the great was walking down twords the armory he passed by PTB and MM talking very closely hand in hand sitting at a table as blink drew nearer he could make out harsh fast words being spoken between the two."Not as chisled as he is" "you're acting like a child" "If you were half the man he was" "his dark brown fur gleams with an almost aura" as blink passes by he just shakes his head in amusement at the trivial little comments that he heard being spoken. Blink thinks to himself
    "Man these are the people i'm fighting for?" "Scurrying around like rodents trying to figure the most simplest things out and being nowhere near the truth." Blink let out a small chuckle. PTB heard this chuckle stood up and said 'BLINK, please becarefull if you are going to save queen naztallah, I would hate to see anything bad happen to you." PTB looked really concerned, could there be something deeper going on there? like a hidden flame, that he secretly wished would ignite into the hot flames of 1000 burning suns.?
    Anyhoo Blink replied "I Will Save The Queen This Dawn, And I Will Bring You Back Distorteds Head On A Silver Platter." PTB looked at blink just admiring his dark brown walnut shaped eyes, he had no words left all he could do was smile. SMACK!, It was MM bringing his open hand hard across PTB's face. "if it's him you want then go and fucking have him" replied MM, He then stormed off tears streaming down his face.Blink took this as his Q to get the fuck outta dodge, he then headed to the armory stocked up on wepons, found a horse outside
    and rode into the sunrise, shirtless his furry pecs gleaming in the rise of the sun.

43. ISO #193

Blink slowly walks twords Aamirus, en route he quickly drops his shorts revealing that furry rock hard bod, that even a male squirrel would google at. Aamirus' face lights up with excitement her eyes focoused on blinks abnormally large furry penis."If that grows anymore i... I'm not sure if i'll be able to handle it." said aamirus "Don't worry my pretty little squirrel, i'm gonna rock that noble little body of yours all night long." replied blink. After about 2 hours
    ,fur drenched in sweat and somewhat fatigued blinkskater gets up and walks over to dresser, and instead of pouring himself a drink in a glass like a normie would he proceeds to chug half the bottle of the dark substance.He then returns to the bed where Aamirus lay smiling. "That was godly, are you ready for round two?" she asked "Does Chuck Norris create fire by rubbing two icecubes together? You bet your fucking ass he does." Aamirus smiled as blink rolls back on top of her
    and inserts is furry penis into her squirrely snatch, the moans get louder and louder as she's about to orgasm for the 15th time...BANG BANG BANG, someones banging on the door so loud it could awake the kraken. Blink jumps up and runs over to the door rips the door open and says "THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" It's Efekann blinks most trusted advisor. "Blink I hate to bother you on this night but there is a terrible problem Naztallah has gone missing and hasn't returned I was aware
    of the spell and her spending the night with distorted, but she was supposed to return at midnight and it's allready 3 AM." Blink ponders this for a moment before replying, "Efe, this is grave news indeed for I have a plan I will make preperations as we speak and ride out at first light." Wait blink, what about" at this moment Efe glanced over at the beautiful and concerned looking aamirus laying there in blinks bed. "Ah Efe do you adimire lady Aamirus?" asked blink to which efe replied
    "I find her very beautiful yes, yes i do." "So Efe here is my gift to you for being such a noble/trusted/ friend for all these years, she's all yours for the rest of the night, but i warn you do NOT fall in love for i fear as beautiful as she is, her mind may be rotten." said blink "This will be a night for the ages cackled Efe smiling." As blink walked out of the room he looked back over his shoulder to see a smiling Efe and believe it or not a smiling aarmius, then the covers come up over them and they dissapeard
    in a flurry of movements. As blinkskater the great was walking down twords the armory he passed by PTB and MM talking very closely hand in hand sitting at a table as blink drew nearer he could make out harsh fast words being spoken between the two."Not as chisled as he is" "you're acting like a child" "If you were half the man he was" "his dark brown fur gleams with an almost aura" as blink passes by he just shakes his head in amusement at the trivial little comments that he heard being spoken. Blink thinks to himself
    "Man these are the people i'm fighting for?" "Scurrying around like rodents trying to figure the most simplest things out and being nowhere near the truth." Blink let out a small chuckle. PTB heard this chuckle stood up and said 'BLINK, please becarefull if you are going to save queen naztallah, I would hate to see anything bad happen to you." PTB looked really concerned, could there be something deeper going on there? like a hidden flame, that he secretly wished would ignite into the hot flames of 1000 burning suns.?
    Anyhoo Blink replied "I Will Save The Queen This Dawn, And I Will Bring You Back Distorteds Head On A Silver Platter." PTB looked at blink just admiring his dark brown walnut shaped eyes, he had no words left all he could do was smile. SMACK!, It was MM bringing his open hand hard across PTB's face. "if it's him you want then go and fucking have him" replied MM, He then stormed off tears streaming down his face.Blink took this as his Q to get the fuck outta dodge, he then headed to the armory stocked up on wepons, found a horse outside
    and rode into the sunrise, shirtless his furry pecs gleaming in the rise of the sun.
    MM myself and Blink are in a love triangle. That's the summarized version of this.

I think blink has a crush on me, since he's writing fan fic about us in which I want him. :P

44. ISO #194

MM myself and Blink are in a love triangle. That's the summarized version of this.

I think blink has a crush on me, since he's writing fan fic about us in which I want him. :P
    In fact in this story Blink is shrek and you are his donkey

45. ISO #195

Spoiler : Don't look at it :
    I had warned you.

What the fuck is that............. you are getting clearly deep on this one. It's getting scary...

46. ISO #196

Also don't you dare taking stuff from the Bhagavad Gita without quoting it lol

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall why did you ignore this one
    Because I had nothing to say about it, m'lord. To be credible, a resistance, a staged interaction or anything must last long enough to get something out of it. I could quote you another past with if you want...

49. ISO #199

Light!!!! I summon you!!!!!!!!!!! Call our mighty King, @Distorted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May he arrive soon enough to see the glorious battle we shall have soon!

And so, the King of Nazeroth has arrived on his yellow steed (don't ask me why he painted it that color) that strangely looked like a fat squirrel, and gave his thoughts on the battle that was coming.

50. ISO #200

OK - so I forgot about this, and im 200 posts behind...so posting my reads ive gotten so far from the first 7 posts:

Distorted's Reads List
    Will keep updating this throughout the game.

@Dr. white - pretty much confirmed vigi

@Ian fleming - because he came in and voted evelynx D1 without really have much info. I had some skepticism still, but on D2 he pushed a mychael vote at a very inconvenient time for scum. There were multiple trains going so he could have EASILY kept a town read and hopped on white or blurgh.

@abyssum -
    Town reasons:for genuinly working with GH to move this game forward. I saw no attempts to derail any of the trains that were put up, and progressing with her reads.
    Scum reasons: coming off very opportunistic on the push on me. I dont see her attempting to solve nearly as much as D1/2, so I'm thinking buddying with GH carried a lot of that solid town read.

@shinori - is a town slant for me, but still have some doubt. Just a but i felt genuine frustration when he was pressuring me for more info behind my votes ect he was also a part of the mychael lynch, which i do not see bussing being a probable strategy D2...pretty much dooms scums unless there is a very experienced scum with a high town read atm....but still odds = shit there

@davedob - not a complete town read but it's a pretty strong town slant currently. He has played similar to Abyssum, but had some fault moments EoD 1 and did not seem to be scum hunting as much on D2, however was part of both of the scum lynches.

Updated D3: I don't really know why im moving dave down on the list.. I just have this uneasy feeling that we have a more experienced scum amongst them. He drastically reduced his appearance yesterday, until it was starting to get pointed out. He has been active since (NAI there). but for someone whom plays with GH a lot, over 10k posts I would kind of expect him to be asking more questions and extracating more information. Seems to be just having some circular conversations. keeps saying needs to look into shinori, or AA, but not seeing too much of looking into people.. just an odd gut feeling with dave.

@Smug - is neutral read for me; havnt really looked into the posts at all - so D3 I have a feeling we will want more smug!

Updated D3: Smug is coming off somewhat content....almost smug if you will.. ok ok sorry. But I do see more posts coming from smug and starting to question and find information. Still a null read with me.

@archangel - was not part of the lynch on D2. genuinly seems to be trying to figure out the game, but it could be because she is doing some serious damage control...but putting this much effort in right now as a scum seems...unmotivating from how the last 2 days have gone. I feel shes having a town rush of energy here

Updated D3: I am finding archangels voting to be somewhat careless and opportunistic. Voting white D1 because ceme "asked" her to. During the build on me, she quickly jumped in. For all this reading and alignment hunting she is doing, not seeing any real sum-ups really or voting behind it. Not really starting in pushing on her own, which gives me the impression that she is playing pretty carefully.

@Schadd - Need to refresh myself on what Schadd has been doing... said he was going to make an ISO on mychael and left. lol will have to relook at what trains he was a part of unless some1 knows off the top of their head. very null read to me.

Updated D3: I find it strange how Schadd has been coming on at EoDs. Not sure if this has been a pattern all game, but it was definitely noticable last game. comes on, does posts responding to people throughout the thread ( u can tell he is skimming it because he missed a lot of posts that addressed things).

@cemeteries - very high stressed at the EoD 2. I believe D1 I was putting a scumread on him as well, but was not too strong. As well as pushing/begging for a white lynch over mychael EoD 2. a lot of people will say a scum wont do that, but when it is such a heavily weighted game after that lynch...I could see that becoming a very crucial moment for scums

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.