Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    00:00-00:15 fyi
    distorted and gylander lurking
    00:07 gyrlander disappeared
    00:11 mm and rachyl online(skyper?)
    00:13 dutes online
    Skyper? What the fuck XD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1202

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

Re: S-FM The Thing

Spoiler : ISO on Blinkskater :
    This has been typed during the night, so there are no links on the quotes because it's all handtyped.

#74:
    -vote distorted
    i place my vote on dist for commander i hope i can be back before 12 hours and catch up on reading
    Nice random, + soft buddying of Distorted. Notice how he mysteriously appeared when I called out it was bullshit to vote and go off for the election period like that.

#172:
    Hey i posted and dont forget blinkskater fuchs say it outloud then youll know ;)
    NC = No comment

#192:
    Heh leave it to you to call me out like that, im at the bar watching hockey and im trying to get to my minimum 5 posts so i dont get modkilled
    Literally admitting he is being inactive and posting just to avoid replacement??? That's not the town Blinkskater. +scumpoints

#197:
    -vote rachyl
    i vote rach for commander because this post makes me somewhat iffy on you
    That is the post that started many things... Blink didn't get what Distorted said at all. But then, later in the game, he'll use that as a hard defense (MM can't read me, he scum reads me so I'm town, etc.)

#203:
    Heh i just need you to start scum reading me then we will be ok
    This post is so fucking scummy. "Then we will be ok" it sounds like a scum trying to hide... and I don't see the town motivation behind that. If you can explain...

#236:
    Heh its not that i didnt catch it, i intentionally ignored it simply to see how youd react , andnyou reacted how i thought a scummy distorted would react
    Mhmmm that's strange. How did he react in a scummy way? You always understand that meta: you started it with Distorted. So, I feel like this was a trap for Distorted to get free scumpoints on him.

#249:
    Town distorted would have given me a town read because you called me scummy
    But you didn't understand what he said. This is a bullshit answer.

#274:
    .... He is top posyer as town scum so is MM NAI referring to posts
    That's 100% true, and so it is for Distorted. Basing only on post count is a bad thing. +some town points. And I just realized there are still tons of pages to pass without the multiquote option, so I'll just quote the posts that are revelant... else it won't be finished for start of day lol.

#280:
    I 100%TOWN read rachyll now if shes scum i will quit FM 4 lyfe
    Ok, I had forgot that post... remember that blink is now scumreading slightly Rachyl for being too towny?

#302:
    I am not lwtting you kill yourself to confirm me as town fuck that
    The reason he pulls for not letting Distorted check him

#310:
    No im TPR
    WHO ASKED YOU TO SAY THAT?! Sounds like an opportunistic way to get TPR trust and immunity by fear of losing a TPR.

#311:
    Probally the most important tpr in the game IMO
    Which goes in the way I just explained

#326:
    Call it then my lady you are doing one ofntwo things atm 1 = scum painring 2= being an idiot
    On Rachyl

#360:
    Sigh you have it all wrong i will do ANYTHING to prevent someone i believe as town from dieing
    Also anything not to get checked, right...

#403:
    Last game i was un ccd town and nobody listened to me day 1 on who i wanted to lynch so i dont really care to be in that spot with people who wont listen to me again if im confirmed town
    1: wouldn't be confirmed (NK possible)
    2: confirmed =/= always right
    3: is really pushing hard for not being checked

#427:
    I trust you to make the right decision
    -vote rachyl
    <3
    #429: End of election phase. Start of voting phase.

#448:
    Because rachyl would have been a better fit
    That... that means nothing. I feel like I'm listening to a man invested in politics since decades...

#453:
    -vote hybrid
    i feel he has an agenda and a plan that align with my scum insticnts so i have a scumread on hybrid atm based on his few posts
    @blinkskater don't you know Hybrid's meta? He's scummy... but I'm 80% sure he's not scum.

#463:
    I did warn him. He was present when distorted was L1 from becoming commander but he still refused to vote knowing that no one would be elected commander then.

-vote blinkskater
    By Numbertwo. That post actually gives me town vibes though, it's scumhunting. +townpoints to #2

#560-#562: Irrevelent one liners?

#570:
    Interesting i assume she was new thats why i townread her for the way she was acting if she is indeed a seasoned player i would scum read her, i see what you are saying about her seeming fake
    And there starts the scumread on Rachyl.

#576:
    Gyr also scum reads rach and now i do aswell
    -vote rachyl
    #616:
    Dude its day 1 slow yah role or get lynched bruh
    ?

#664:
    Dont waste your time if you are scumreading me logic says im town
    This again...

#670:
    "When MM scumreads blinkskater, blinkskater is town." When MM townreads blinkskater, blinkskater is likley scum." Im sure a few others would agree with me. Howd i do?
    YOU'RE PULLING THAT REALLY HARD MAN.

If you read the thread then you would know why Gyrlander and Efekannn both said valid things as to why you could be scum and I see you in a new light after reading their interpretations. Also just because distorted and MM say you are town doeent make you town
    +townpoints for that

#696:
    Paranoia: Mental illness characterized by the appearance of fixed, obsessive and absurd ideas, based on false or unfounded facts, together with a well-preserved personality, without loss of consciousness or hallucinations.
    By Gyrlander. This is the post that made me feel she was genuinely town... BUT I REALLY WANT TO HEAR MORE FROM YOU @Gyrlander

#706:
    I agree with ya m8 someone should have been commander but def not you sorry about lastnight i was drunk i didnt mean to sleep with.... Oh
    LIES LIES LIES you said you had re-read the thread SOBER. And you didn't reply when Distorted pointed that out ^^ SCUM SCUM SCUM LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

#727:
    Pushing a lynch on a TPR claim day 1. l m a o
    Yeah, but WHAT are you?

#731:
    Na ill take my role with me to the grave yall can kiss my ass!
    Mmhmmm such towny

#735:
    Ayy screw you m8 dont tell me how id play if i were town you KNOW NOTHING and saying that i would give up on the game I WOULD NEVER FUCKING GIVE UP ON A GAME. get outta here you god dam idiot fart smeller
    IF YOU WERE TOWN. Nice slip m8 ^^

#753:
    Distorted is so scummy lol
    -vote distorted
    ??????

#797:
    Distorted & MM you guys are retarded i'm a tpr of im lynched today and flip scum i will delete my sc2 mafia account i will quit skwirl i will burn my xbox 1 and i will uninstall sc2 and never play a single game of mafia again i give yall my word, which means a lot to me i am town.
    Mhmmmmm... say hi to the bullshit... that shit saved your scum ass lol

#804:
    Im not disagreeing with you on the fact that my day 1 play was not pro town it never is i say this every game.. i wasn't going to have you give your life just to confirm me that part is NOT best for the town but i agree we should have had a commander but to say its SOLEY my fault is inaccurate there are other players in the game
    Maybe it's not YOUR fault, but if you had voted Distorted we would have got a commander...

#827:
    No im not quite sure you understand he literally does this every game, lategame we wouldnt want him around it will only hurt us in the longrun, also i would be up for a rachyl or MM lynch aswell but i advise against a distorted/SCV lynch
    Oh look, the lynch pool just growed without much explainations, didn't it?

#851:

Everyone lynch the only BG claim thats super duper pro town
    How is it protown though...

#904:

Lennith for station commander tomorrow so he can check me and depart from the game
    ?!??!?!?!?!? Why the FUCK?!?!? Lenneth is my 2nd top town read, Distorted being the first. and I really don't see why you could scumread him.

#933:
    What? Strategically it makes the most sense, since you wont push lynches on townies @naz @rumox you know what im saying right?
    Since I won't give you mislynches....?????

Last pages are just panic swtiching votes on everyone... it should be analyzed apart from this ISO, because it belongs to the system that took place at that moment (EoD). So this finishes my ISO on Blinkskater.

Conclusion: @blinkskater is very probably scum. He has been opportunisic a lot, and has contradicted himself, has scumslipped on a few posts... I think that deserves a scumread. I am however quite unsure of his exact alignment, due to the scum being alone on D1. I recommend a lynch on Blinkskater. Therefore,
    -vote Blinkskater
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    Public rolecall?
    we could do a public role call. then we could probably work together even better and coordinate. The Thing would be forced to claim a role that he does not really have. and we could figure out who is lying pretty quickly. its a good idea. nice job Dutes!

7. ISO #1207

ok we need a psychologist to find out what's efe's intentions behind not defending himself and get lynched
    efe has the same amount of posts as Dark Revenant and did not want to post to mess that up....................yeah lol

what about you guys vote me as sc? we'll see if blink is scum.
    even if he's not, well i'm sure i can't really do much cuz i'm new, my death doesn't hurt town that much
    You are willing to sacrifice yourself today to check someone?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

8. ISO #1208

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Spoiler : ISO on Blinkskater :
    This has been typed during the night, so there are no links on the quotes because it's all handtyped.

#74:
    Nice random, + soft buddying of Distorted. Notice how he mysteriously appeared when I called out it was bullshit to vote and go off for the election period like that.

#172:
    NC = No comment

#192:
    Literally admitting he is being inactive and posting just to avoid replacement??? That's not the town Blinkskater. +scumpoints

#197:
    That is the post that started many things... Blink didn't get what Distorted said at all. But then, later in the game, he'll use that as a hard defense (MM can't read me, he scum reads me so I'm town, etc.)

#203:
    This post is so fucking scummy. "Then we will be ok" it sounds like a scum trying to hide... and I don't see the town motivation behind that. If you can explain...

#236:
    Mhmmm that's strange. How did he react in a scummy way? You always understand that meta: you started it with Distorted. So, I feel like this was a trap for Distorted to get free scumpoints on him.

#249: But you didn't understand what he said. This is a bullshit answer.

#274:
    That's 100% true, and so it is for Distorted. Basing only on post count is a bad thing. +some town points. And I just realized there are still tons of pages to pass without the multiquote option, so I'll just quote the posts that are revelant... else it won't be finished for start of day lol.

#280:
    Ok, I had forgot that post... remember that blink is now scumreading slightly Rachyl for being too towny?

#302:
    The reason he pulls for not letting Distorted check him

#310:
    WHO ASKED YOU TO SAY THAT?! Sounds like an opportunistic way to get TPR trust and immunity by fear of losing a TPR.

#311:
    Which goes in the way I just explained

#326:
    On Rachyl

#360:
    Also anything not to get checked, right...

#403:
    1: wouldn't be confirmed (NK possible)
    2: confirmed =/= always right
    3: is really pushing hard for not being checked

#427:

#429: End of election phase. Start of voting phase.

#448:
    That... that means nothing. I feel like I'm listening to a man invested in politics since decades...

#453:
    @blinkskater don't you know Hybrid's meta? He's scummy... but I'm 80% sure he's not scum.

#463:
    By Numbertwo. That post actually gives me town vibes though, it's scumhunting. +townpoints to #2

#560-#562: Irrevelent one liners?

#570:
    And there starts the scumread on Rachyl.

#576:

#616:
    ?

#664:
    This again...

#670: YOU'RE PULLING THAT REALLY HARD MAN.

+townpoints for that

#696:
    By Gyrlander. This is the post that made me feel she was genuinely town... BUT I REALLY WANT TO HEAR MORE FROM YOU @Gyrlander

#706:
    LIES LIES LIES you said you had re-read the thread SOBER. And you didn't reply when Distorted pointed that out ^^ SCUM SCUM SCUM LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

#727:
    Yeah, but WHAT are you?

#731:
    Mmhmmm such towny

#735:
    IF YOU WERE TOWN. Nice slip m8 ^^

#753:
    ??????

#797:
    Mhmmmmm... say hi to the bullshit... that shit saved your scum ass lol

#804:
    Maybe it's not YOUR fault, but if you had voted Distorted we would have got a commander...

#827:
    Oh look, the lynch pool just growed without much explainations, didn't it?

#851:
    How is it protown though...

#904:
    ?!??!?!?!?!? Why the FUCK?!?!? Lenneth is my 2nd top town read, Distorted being the first. and I really don't see why you could scumread him.

#933:
    Since I won't give you mislynches....?????

Last pages are just panic swtiching votes on everyone... it should be analyzed apart from this ISO, because it belongs to the system that took place at that moment (EoD). So this finishes my ISO on Blinkskater.

Conclusion: @blinkskater is very probably scum. He has been opportunisic a lot, and has contradicted himself, has scumslipped on a few posts... I think that deserves a scumread. I am however quite unsure of his exact alignment, due to the scum being alone on D1. I recommend a lynch on Blinkskater. Therefore,
    -vote Blinkskater
    Oh crap I forgot we were electing...
    -vote distorted
    parking my vote there before anything.

9. ISO #1209
    Ganelon

Upon further consideration, I am changing the Discussion's phase length to a full day.

10. ISO #1210

Public rolecall?
    N O R O L E C A L L I N A C U L T S E T U P

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Upon further consideration, I am changing the Discussion's phase length to a full day.
    AKA 48h? @Magoroth

13. ISO #1213

what about you guys vote me as sc? we'll see if blink is scum.
    even if he's not, well i'm sure i can't really do much cuz i'm new, my death doesn't hurt town that much
    Mhmmm... and I don't townread you that much but ok.
    -vote tauntshaman

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215
    Rachyl

-vote Distorted

I nominate Distorted for Station Commander.

16. ISO #1216
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Magoroth or until someone is elected?
    No, but you can skip the D1 discussion after 12 hours have passed.

Last edited by ; April 28th, 2018 at 04:29 PM.

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218
    Ganelon

AKA 48h? @Magoroth
    24 hours.

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    we could do a public role call. then we could probably work together even better and coordinate. The Thing would be forced to claim a role that he does not really have. and we could figure out who is lying pretty quickly. its a good idea. nice job Dutes!
    Aaaand the Thing, because there are now two so we CAN'T get them both today, will convert the TPRs and rekt us. Yeh, great.

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

24. ISO #1224

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    24 hours.
    Ok great. This is 12 more hours to discuss. DON'T YOU DARE SKIPPING IT: WE NEED A COMMANDER. @Magoroth annoying you again... is the voting phase 24h now?

25. ISO #1225
    Ganelon

@Magoroth For the station commander kill is it revealed at end of day? or is it immediately executed?
    Immediately executed, and day ends, automatically.

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227
    Ganelon

Ok great. This is 12 more hours to discuss. DON'T YOU DARE SKIPPING IT: WE NEED A COMMANDER. @Magoroth annoying you again... is the voting phase 24h now?
    Yes.

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

-vote tauntshaman

I support this
    Tauntshaman for president!

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

btw i don't think public role call is a good idea cuz we will probably end up just get a expedition member claim lynched

scum pt+1 for rachyl
    Yep, and whatever we end up lynching, a Thing will convert a TPR and it's not good. Rachyl said something weird, and I'm starting to get him in the neutral read category.

33. ISO #1233

So no public rolecall?
    Nope. It's a bad idea. Some setups are easily solvable for Town by public rolecal, but in nearly every cult setup it hurts town.

34. ISO #1234

35. ISO #1235

scv and rachyl lurking
    d2 00:32
    There's the time of your post on the top of your name ;) no need to do that. Also "lurking" might just be reading the thread. Rachyl posted. @Scvmurderer is lurking possibly though.

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

7:33 scv went offline
    Scv is on.

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241
    Rachyl

scv and rachyl lurking
    d2 00:32
    im not lurking you idiot im arranging my youtube music playlist. and second of all, dont give ME a +1 scum point if DUTES was the one that suggested it. your a joke

42. ISO #1242

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I have not been lurking wtf are you talking about go auck my ass bitch
    Noone called u lurking

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    im not lurking you idiot im arranging my youtube music playlist. and second of all, dont give ME a +1 scum point if DUTES was the one that suggested it. your a joke
    Nope you still get the scumpoint for giving a reason to do it and you pushed it more than Dutes at this point. You pushed it. Dutes suggested it.

46. ISO #1246

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I dont like taunt calling me scum for lurking when i was just reading and catching up. I saw we kill tauntshaman.
    He'll kill blink or die trying. I think it's a good deal.

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.