Vital glitch in game
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Vital glitch in game

Hey guys, not sure where to post this.

So I was playing a game as detective earlier, and on N2 I followed 7, who showed up as not having visited anybody. He turned out to be DH, and had indeed targeted 2 (a NI serial killer) that night. I talked this over with someone in the triad during graveyard chat. Just to verify I checked the replay, and sure enough he did visit 2 N2, but in my log it showed him as not having visited anybody.

This game was seriously weird, and it had no impact on the games outcome but.. It should be addressed as it is concerning.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Vital glitch in game

Check the Detective role options. Sometimes Detectives can bypass detection immunity, and sometimes they can't. Dragon Heads are immune to detection, so it is possible that you couldn't track him.
    (°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)

4. ISO #4

Re: Vital glitch in game

Quote Originally Posted by Kennyrlarsen View Post
    Check the Detective role options. Sometimes Detectives can bypass detection immunity, and sometimes they can't. Dragon Heads are immune to detection, so it is possible that you couldn't track him.
    This is correct

It sounds to me like you could not see the DH's movements because he was detection immune.

Also the correct place to post this sort of thing is in the "Bug Reports" section
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.