Re: S-FM 207 Island Conflict

S-FM Island Conflict

Quick Links:
    Setup Page
    Day One
    Night One
    Day Two

NIGHT TWO

The council gathered around with torches in hand. MiniZed was deemed a traitor to the island and her people, and as such would be treated in the appropriate manner; burnt alive. MiniZed's role was Tribesman
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    Kovath and Eggy.

Nice work Calix, you really solved the game by being obnoxious, pissing me off and really doing a good job at detecting my attitude being scummy

Players Alive Roles Graveyard
    Mesk514 Elder Mesk514 - Elder
    Calix Tribesman MiniZed - Tribesman
    RLVG MattZed Hidden Tribe
    Kovath Hidden Tribe
    Eggy Hidden Tribe
    Spruance Hidden Tribe
    MiniZed Hidden Tribe
    Never Unlucky Hidden Expansionist
    Gyrlander Simple Joy Hidden Expansionist
    DarknessB Hidden Supernatural

Night ends in 24 hours
    Time till night end

Monopoly of the Iced variety

5. ISO #2055

S-FM Island Conflict

Quick Links:
    Setup Page
    Day One
    Night One
    Day Two
    Night Two
    Day Three
    DAY THREE

The council members awoke to a gruesome sight, during the night, 2 of their own had been killed.
    @Never Unlucky was murdered, his role wasTribesman
    Spoiler : MiniZed lynch edit :
    I TOLD YOU IDIOTS THAT MINIZED WAS TOWN! DID I TELL YOU OR DID I TELL YOU?
    DB, CALIX, UNKNOWN, SUCK IT WITH « THE NEVER UNLUCKY IS A SHEEP », I WAS THE ONLY ONE STANDING UP FOR UNKNOWN, THE FIRST ONE PUSHING FOR EGGY AND THE ONLY ONE NOT SHEEPING CALIX EVERYWHERE.
    Y’ALL BETTER VOTE ME FOR MVP, MORONS.
    Original LW : Yeah, I wasn’t Shaman. My fakeclaim saved Calix/Spruance, so be thankful for that. Calix, type « I love Never Unlucky » in chat and I won’t regret dying for your blind-tunneling self.

Calix
    Spruance
    DB – RIP
    MiniZed – RIP

Kovath
    Eggy

Simple Joy?
    MattZed

Day 3:3v2v1 - Town doesn't have majority anymore. Push for Kovath/MattZed as Eggy is dying to the vigi.
    DB, sucks that Spruance shot you. You were a really cool guy, I enjoyed reading your posts a lot.

@DarknessB succumbed to poison, his role wasTribesman
    Good luck, Town -- this is a rough situation and you're going to need to be almost perfect or have some major luck. I know I had a rough start to this game (on account of lashing out when I was pushed on what I thought were minor points), but I hope I helped especially toward the end of Day 2 in terms of pushing the scum cases on Kovath and Eggy. Here are my final reads:

Town Reads

Spruance

He's confirmed town as the Blowgun Warrior, which is the end of the actual read. His judgment is highly questionable at times (blowgunning another Town indiscriminately, outing himself as a TPR during the middle of the day for no reason, switching votes with minutes to spare, etc.), but he's confirmed based on having been attacked and died to his blow gun attack. Of note, no one else counterclaimed him. I guess we'll have to see whether he survives tonight.

Calix
    The closest other bet to confirmed Town. Cannot be groupscum in any reasonable universe given Mesk's night action and the very small chance that groupscum would attack Mesk after she was almost lynched during Day 1. Could be the Supernatural, but I believe there are too many other likely candidates for that to be the case. Her play has improved toward the second half of Day 2 and seems more objective with her reads and pushes now. I think this is an example of flawed reads / conflating contribution and pro-Town play with actually being Town.

Simple Joy
    Very little contribution, but the amounts he's done seem to have come from a Town perspective. A train very easily piled up on him full of voters without great explanations (Kovath, Eggy, MiniZed, etc.). Sure, he's been stubborn and not willing to get into things too much, but nothing he's said has been off the radar or inconsistent with how a Town replacement might act. The fact he was so easily pressured and votes accumulated him suggests that he's Town too -- i.e. he didn't have any natural defenders, other than Calix. I read him as Town and hope that he steps it up, especially as the Town really need some help now

Never Unlucky
    Seems a bit overeager to push for lynches, but had the right idea with MiniZed being Town. That said, his skepticism could have come from an informed perspective, but I find that hard to believe. Very eager to push lynches, but seems equal opportunity in terms of pushing everyone. There's an outside chance that he's the Supernatural, but that seems a bit less likely given recent events -- i.e. Neutral Scum might have been more likely to push any lynch at the end of the day whereas NU genuinely did not seem to want MiniZed lynched.

Scum Reads

Kovath
    Likely groupscum with Eggy given MattZed's vote on Kovath, unless it was a bussing attempt. Otherwise, he could be groupscum with MattZed. Essentially zero interaction with MattZed or Eggy (very notable given they are my other scum suspects), very few scumreads on anyone except for me (which is very telling given he seemingly has thoughts on everyone), and has been somewhat passive in terms of engaging players aside from his scumread / push on me. I believe that his strategy this game has consisted of building cases / observations against most other players via wall posts so that players are afraid of pushing back against him. I read him as sneaky groupscum and his voting patterns have been terrible too -- pushed on Mesk, me, Simple Joy (likely town), and MiniZed -- 3 town and a likely Town. Unlike Calix, he's avoided being associated with these mistakes as well, which comes off a bit slippery. Definitely lynch him.

MattZed
    Likely the Supernatural given his vote on Kovath, unless it was a bussing attempt by MattZed on Kovath. Has barely said anything, parked his vote on Kovath, and didn't contribute much more to the game beyond that. Seems like classic lurking scum by POE. Seemed to try a little too hard to get me to play nice with him to start Day 2, which caught me as a little bit odd and perhaps a pocket attempt. In his typical play, he rarely is the type to embrace "truces" so this raised my eyebrows a little, but I couldn't follow up because he never really came back into the game much as the day progressed. I'd say there's very little chance he's Town based on POE.

Eggy
    Almost certainly groupscum with either Kovath (likely) or MattZed (less likely). Been on terrible lynch trains, those of Mesk, me, Simple Joy (likely town), and MiniZed, and not really owned up to any responsibility, but instead saying other people made those mistakes too. Really only participates when he is being scumread or pressed -- i.e. when Calix and I did so at the end of Day 2. Otherwise, is very passive and doesn't attempt to scumhunt at all. Overreliant on observations from another active game, Politico, which he uses as a crutch to avoid participation. Inclined to sheep and crib other's arguments as opposed to pushing any forward of his own. Got into an odd / scummy interaction with Calix where he was attempting to push the pre-flip pair of Calix and Simple Joy. Mesk herself, who is typically a big advocate of Eggy's, scumread him according to Calix (per their night chat). I just don't like how he's played at all and think he's groupscum for sure.

Players Alive Roles Graveyard
    Mesk514 Elder Mesk514 - Elder
    Calix Tribesman MiniZed - Tribesman
    RLVG MattZed Tribesman Never Unlucky - Tribesman
    Kovath Tribesman DarknessB - Tribesman
    Eggy Hidden Tribe
    Spruance Hidden Tribe
    MiniZed Hidden Tribe
    Never Unlucky Hidden Expansionist
    Gyrlander Simple Joy Hidden Expansionist
    DarknessB Hidden Supernatural
    4 votes to hammer.
    Day ends in 48 hours
    Time till day end
    Last edited by Iced_Monopoly; July 31st, 2016 at 04:09 PM.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

6. ISO #2056

NU fake-claiming was a legitimately decent play, definitely helped remove him from the POE pool for once and for all.

Going to wait until Spruance gets on before voting.

I see Kovath as Neutral and Eggy/ MattZed as the Mafia. More confident on the mafia!Eggy read as MattZed is really hard to pin down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

7. ISO #2057

8. ISO #2058

9. ISO #2059

-vote MattZed
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

10. ISO #2060

Scum should just concede tbh

11. ISO #2061

12. ISO #2062

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Why did you vote MattZed?
    I think he is Mafia. If you think otherwise then you can tell me now. No need for you to vote anyway.

13. ISO #2063

14. ISO #2064

15. ISO #2065

16. ISO #2066

You're not very good at maths then, otherwise you'd know that Town still has a (very slight) shot at winning this.

We only lose for sure if we lynch the Neutral today given the Mafia's win condition. Like I said, I feel that MattZed is Mafia but if anyone has any better candidates, I am all ears

17. ISO #2067

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    NU fake-claiming was a legitimately decent play, definitely helped remove him from the POE pool for once and for all.

I see Kovath as Neutral and Eggy/ MattZed as the Mafia. More confident on the mafia!Eggy read as MattZed is really hard to pin down.
    -vote MattZed
    Alright.

Calix / Simple Joy scum team, I guess. Neutral is... MattZed I guess?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

18. ISO #2068

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Alright.

Oh, nvm I missed Spruance's shot. Hmmm...
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

19. ISO #2069

Alright.

A reads list where Eggy is town. This is a pitiful effort.

Too bad this actually looks like a quality essay compared to the combined efforts of the Mafia lurkers.

Kill me now.

20. ISO #2070

A reads list where Eggy is town. This is a pitiful effort.

Too bad this actually looks like a quality essay compared to the combined efforts of the Mafia lurkers.

Kill me now.
    I townread Eggy yesterday and there are several posts that explain why.

Why have you swapped your read on me to neutral after hard defending me from trains D1 and D2?

I think I agree with Eggy's idea.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

21. ISO #2071

22. ISO #2072

I townread Eggy yesterday and there are several posts that explain why.

Why have you swapped your read on me to neutral after hard defending me from trains D1 and D2?

I think I agree with Eggy's idea.

POE. The game is solved, but Town can do nothing about it. I refuse to go along with your pathetic attempts at pretending that it isn't so.

Kingmaker situations between lurk-ass scum team and slightly less lurk-ass you incoming.

Joy.

23. ISO #2073

24. ISO #2074

25. ISO #2075

lmao

I'm just going to sit back and watch the scum pretend that they're not scum.

This is literally Flashpoint Revisited 2.0, except that now I'm on the other side of the fence.

26. ISO #2076

POE. The game is solved, but Town can do nothing about it. I refuse to go along with your pathetic attempts at pretending that it isn't so.

Kingmaker situations between lurk-ass scum team and slightly less lurk-ass you incoming.

Joy.
    Didnt understand this post at all. What does POE mean?

27. ISO #2077

28. ISO #2078

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    Probably what you have been doing all game lol
    Keep it up with your shit-tier Mafia play and I'm 100% getting Town to side with the Neutral, no quibbling.

29. ISO #2079

30. ISO #2080

31. ISO #2081

@Spruance we need you. Only person I can trust to have towns interest at heart. Even if you have terrible aim lol
    So you weren't even shot?

32. ISO #2082

33. ISO #2083

So you realize town cant win? why would I care lol
    Because you are Mafia and unless you lynch the Neutral, you'll lose with me

34. ISO #2084

35. ISO #2085

36. ISO #2086

So you did the math and realized that town cant win? Well I kno who the neutral is lol I dont even have to say anything though im sure hes getting lynched today anyway.
    Once you openly said "I wasn't shot" then yeah, Town has no chance now.

That's why I am voting for your Mafia partner now.

If you could keep making these comments without me prodding you, that would be good.

37. ISO #2087

Eggy, you do realise that we're in a kingmaker situation where Town decides which scum faction wins, yeah?

I am only dicking around because I want to see what you have to say about it.

38. ISO #2088

@Spruance @Simple Joy @Kovath just vote MattZed. No sense in rewarding the Mafia for lurking their way through the game.

39. ISO #2089

40. ISO #2090

41. ISO #2091

So you're claiming not shot and Mafia? lol
    If the next thing you post isn't a vote on MattZed, you'd better have a god-tier explanation of why you're going against your wincon ready.

42. ISO #2092

43. ISO #2093

[QUOTE=Eggy;631739]No im sentry I didnt get shot. Wait for spruance to say what he has to say, he probably fake claimed to see if Id go along with it or it was riderected .[/QUOTE]

You are an unbelievably bad liar.

This line screams "I'M A REDIRECTING ROLE THAT TARGETED SPRUANCE LAST NIGHT"

Fuck, even Spruance called it in his post. No idea how he keeps doing that. It's like a worse version of Unknown.

44. ISO #2094

45. ISO #2095

46. ISO #2096

47. ISO #2097

Eggy if you weren't shot who was?
    Who even knows?

He's just outed himself as the Mafia Witch and he wasn't even trying to do that.

I am legitimately impressed at the ineptitude.

Just vote someone.

48. ISO #2098

But I agree if town has a 0% chance of winning I want to lynch Calix.
    If you want Mafia to win, vote anyone but Eggy/ MattZed.

Just do SOMETHING.

49. ISO #2099

50. ISO #2100

The only real thing I can do is drag the day on, and I intend to do that.
    Why?