Weird replay
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Weird replay

1. ISO #1

Weird replay

Weird replay.SC2Replay

Weird replay. Playing as LO (12) I see only 9 visited me n1
    After 9 claimed bd, I said he lies (I wasn't bussed), and he is lynched (poor toxic Sorrow, he crying whole game after)
    But... He is real bd.

If it's some framer mechanics, how does it work? Framer frames his target with false crimes, but... false visits? What if another LO will track another target, will framed one "visit" it too? How can it be? How does it works???
    Last edited by Zedus; December 6th, 2019 at 02:05 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Weird replay

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    I'm confused. Gyrlander in the linked post says "Not a bug, Framers make their targets appear visiting the NK of their faction."

If I understand this correctly, framer visited the bd, making it look like the bd visited the GF/DH?

This makes no sense.
    Need more context of each action. I'll take a look later.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    I'm confused. Gyrlander in the linked post says "Not a bug, Framers make their targets appear visiting the NK of their faction."

If I understand this correctly, framer visited the bd, making it look like the bd visited the GF/DH?

This makes no sense.
    The Framer did make it look like the framed guy visited someone whom he didn't, yes. Regarding @Gyrlander though, you can ignore the "NK" part. It appears to be more random than that sometimes.

6. ISO #6
    Ganelon

I've had this happen to me as well in the past.

Don't think it's a bug AFAIK

7. ISO #7

It's definitely a bug. Here's what the 3 relevant players in the replay were seeing:

Spoiler : :

The bus driver swapped himself (9) with 10.

The framer chose 9 (who should now be swapped with 10) and made him visit the mafia's nk, 2 (blue). This targetting text has been known to be bugged with name not matching the color for a long time now btw. The witch has that bug too.

The lookout then saw himself (12, brown) get visited by 9, and noone else.

10 was veteran and got executed by the jailor 2, who was also the mafia's nk target.
    Between mafia, jailor, veteran and bus driver noone had 12 as target.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    That's the framers unwritten ability.
    Its not(even close)the first time a framers target is seen visiting someone he isn't. And it won't be the last.
    The framer's written ability, as seen in a screenshot, is that he framed his target to visit the mafia's nk, 2.
    If he has an unwritten ability on top of that it's a bug.

10. ISO #10
    Ganelon

ya nvm I misread the first time
    it could be a bug
    idk
    don't think I've had this one happen before.
    might have something to do with the bus driver (in the pre-Frinckles era that role was buggy af, not sure if it still is as I haven't played SC2 in a long time).