S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle! - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

Also @fm staff please change @unvote s name to something else. That kind of name shouldn’t even be allowed

2. ISO #152

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Light_Yagami
    You have been around here. Is anyone of the players who is usually present at SoD?
    Just thinking maybe there is someone too busy in their mafia chat to come here.
    Well, there's me xD

I don't think that's very important tho
    Yeah, that post - I would had made it if I was Mafia also.
    There is literally nothing "confirmed" in it. If there was - then this game would be decided at first post of the game, which would be absurd.

Why not Town?
    Pretty much that; it makes sense.
    A CASE FOR EFEKANNN02 + KIRA MAFIA TEAM:

First we have Kira acting suspicious:
    SoD(#4,7,8,9,11,14,17) - reserved and careful arbitrary responses only. Smells like Mafia A LOT. But I kept my mouth shut.

Then we have Efekannn02 very much softclaiming Mafia:

Literally only plan I could had ruined is the plan for a Mafia to claim Sheriff!

What follows is me questioning Efekannn02 about it in post #21. Posts #22 and #23 - SUDDENLY THE RESERVED AND CAREFUL KIRA COMES TO THE EFEKANNN'S RESCUE LOL
    WOWOWOWOW. This deserves a post by its own lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Also @fm staff please change @unvote s name to something else. That kind of name shouldn’t even be allowed
    I will, forgot to do it lol. Also will change Skip's name for similar reasons (it's Unvote's sister apparently).
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #154

A CASE FOR EFEKANNN02 + KIRA MAFIA TEAM:

First we have Kira acting suspicious:
    SoD(#4,7,8,9,11,14,17) - reserved and careful arbitrary responses only. Smells like Mafia A LOT. But I kept my mouth shut.

Then we have Efekannn02 very much softclaiming Mafia:

Literally only plan I could had ruined is the plan for a Mafia to claim Sheriff!

What follows is me questioning Efekannn02 about it in post #21. Posts #22 and #23 - SUDDENLY THE RESERVED AND CAREFUL KIRA COMES TO THE EFEKANNN'S RESCUE LOL
    @OzyWho Have you played with Efekannn before? Because if so, you should remember that he's, uh, special...

Also, the "Kira acting suspicious" part on the early posts is literally not true... and that's actually rare lol because he's very often suspicious. "Smells like Mafia a lot but I kept my mouth shut" is just weird there; you couldn't "plan" in any way that Kira would attack you after.

5. ISO #155

1. I don't know what he is. I don't know what anyone is. All I know is that you seem to be the most scummy person here atm. Even going so far as to question why I would vote you instead of Efekannn02, when only 3 people in the game had posted (excluding you and efe, because both only 2 posts at that point). You wanted me to ignore 4 other players who havent yet posted, while you yourself seem to be only interesed in lynching efekannn02 and lurking, while discouraging me from not allowing you to lurk.
    2. Conclusion? I had no conclusion. Conclusion would mean that I KNOW that you KNOW that I'm townie. But your post DOES indicate that you do know. All it was was saying: "you are sheriff, please go after the other sheriff claim instead of me! Allow me to keep lurking, pretty please!"
    3. That's fair. Talking about "host meta" doesn't seem productive. However, even the smallest detail is worth a note.
    4. In what world are 2 sheriff claims automaticall "confirmed"? Why would a host think adding 2 sheriff roles would make them automatically confirmed?

I have read the setup. The setup encourages the mafia to lurk their way to victory, which I'm trying to prevent.

You on the other hand? Seems like you are REALLY interested in discouraging people from lynching lurkers, while lurking yourself.

Literally only 2 things you seem to be interested in.
    1) Lynching Efekannn02
    2) Lurking and trying to convince people to allow you to keep lurking

I don't see how you could possibly be Townie, to be honest. Everything you do is so scummy, it's awkward to look at.
    The questions I posed to you in the first post were in reference to your questions in your post.

Am I really lurking? I’m posting whenever I get a chance to post while still doing my work. Why are you placing me in a negative light for lurking when I (with this post) will be tied for 4th most posts. This seems to me like you’re just scumpainting.

Tbh I think the scummiest thing sb has said is that he doesn’t buy there’s 4 confirmed town

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just want to say if host meta is going to be a discussion why is there no solo mason because that would totally happen imo

I do agree, it would be nice if Stealthbomber16 actually explained why he’s still voting Efe. Does he think I’m scum? It’s literally impossible for me to be town if Efe is scum, so if there’s anyone you should be voting, it’s me.
    Believe it or not I literally completely forgot I shitvoted efe
    -unvote

Genuine apologies for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #156

Total Posts 134

Posts 51
    Magoroth

Posts 38
    OzyWho

Posts 21
    Light_Yagami

Posts 9
    Stealthbomber16

Posts 7
    aamirus

Posts 4
    Huey The Long

Posts 2
    blinkskater

Posts 2
    Efekannn02

Like even here you’re like “SB is lurking” when I have 4th most posts

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Stealth tunneling on Efe isn't exactly unusual, btw... he tends to be pro-policy lynch and to want to lynch efe in general when he's town. The thing is, it just doesn't apply in this setup for very obvious reasons.
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    gonna place my vote there for now, but I haven't read yet
    BRUH

8. ISO #158

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Like even here you’re like “SB is lurking” when I have 4th most posts
    4th place with the awesome 9 posts.
    Ok, you conveniently forgot that I given my reasons for reading you as scummy, and not all of them are just "lurking".

But ok. You say "i have 4th most posts!" (whichs means nothing since like half the players basically havent posted much of anything)
    So let's look at your awesome 9 posts, shall we?
    -vote Efekannn02
    shitpost
    Well that was fast
    what was fast? scumreading efekannn02?
    1. How is that person not scum fypov
    2. Please explain how you come to that conclusion
    3. Yes. He would. You can’t assume it’s not random.
    4. Because that’s 4 theoretical confirmed town and I don’t buy that.
    5. Alright this one is fair
    6. Yeah I would think mag would do that. I think mag would do that regardless of whether or not efe is his mate or not. That’s not even meta. That’s just an interesting play that I might do.

I saw “I will lynch lurkers over day 1 scumreads” and assumed you hadn’t read the setup.
    This is quite the reaction to "I won't stand for no lurking instead of voting efekannn02". 3 out of 6 points you kinda going for the "efekannn02 is evi" direction... again.

People are assuming that @blinkskater the least sane person on this website wouldn’t make efe scum

Stop applying host meta here. You can’t do that.
    That's fair. But again - this is aiming in the direction of "efekannn02 is scum". Which seems you are very directed at.

I think he’d be laughing his ass of at it

But I really think that he didn’t pick scums because that’s unethical
    Again towards Efekannn02...

That’s fair
    This is about Mag's comment that discussing hosts meta is unproductive. I mean... again this is aiming in the direction of "efekannn02 is scum".

I don’t think so.
    this is about "would blink reroll roles if efe got scum". AGAIN THE SAME DIRECTION AS ALL YOUR POSTS THUS FAR

Bruh what would he do though? Everybody loses?

I’m down for a good ol everyone loses
    Here you are saying "I'm down for lynching efekannn02".
    YEAH TOTALLY A TOWNIE.
    1) EVERY post is directed towards "efekannn02 is scum".
    2) ONLY exclusion is you read that someone is against people lurking - you replied by trying to convince otherwise AND target efekannn02.

I'm sure @Stealthbomber16 isn't the person who would just grief. Hence, in my mind, his actions only makes sense if he is evil.

For the record. You questioned my statement that you are lurking. Don't use your posts AFTER that statement of mine to say you weren't lurking. And all the awesome 9 posts before then? SHITPOSTS AT BEST. While really looking like grief towards efekannn02 + upset for not being able to sit back and contribute nothing.

I have 0 reason to believe you are town. Plenty of reason to believe you are scum.

@Marshmallow Marshall @Huey The Long @Light_Yagami
    Please give your opinions on this matter.

9. ISO #159
    Ganelon

I’ma fuck off for a bit to clear my mind, think I’m starting to be inconsistent again. See y’all later

10. ISO #160

19 hours into the game, I have yet to see someone who is helping to try finding out who the Mafia are.
    Light_Yagami did a little, I think.

Everyone has been here. But the most that we got thus far is "this means nothing, that means nothing. This is meaningless that is meaningless."

Maybe I'm a douche for saying this. But I'm tired of playing alone and without a team, apparently. If nothing means anything for anyone, if nothing is worth discussing or looking into for anyone, then this sure ain't worth my time either.

Cya all somewhere between now and EoD.

11. ISO #161

It’s not that I think efe is scum with his one post but the fact that you’re literally confirming him because of that one post makes me think that you’re scum

Your analysis hurt for me to read and I don’t like how much I’m being scumpainted here. I’m off for a while because this is clearly going nowhere and I’ll be back when there is something different to talk about other than your circular logic where you arrive at a conclusion before analyzing wvidence

12. ISO #162
    Ganelon

It’s not that I think efe is scum with his one post but the fact that you’re literally confirming him because of that one post makes me think that you’re scum

Your analysis hurt for me to read and I don’t like how much I’m being scumpainted here. I’m off for a while because this is clearly going nowhere and I’ll be back when there is something different to talk about other than your circular logic where you arrive at a conclusion before analyzing wvidence
    How is he confirming him though?

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

Half your post is about what mag did and half is about ozy... I think you’re a little confused
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

Im a Citizen and i think everyone else alive will claim Citizen unless somebody is mayor and they are keeping it to themselves to use like, wam i am super Mayor 5k
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Im a Citizen and i think everyone else alive will claim Citizen unless somebody is mayor and they are keeping it to themselves to use like, wam i am super Mayor 5k
    Maybe, but it’s worth forcing everyone to claim rather than letting people wait until EOD. A well timed fake claim would take all the pressure off.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Maybe, but it’s worth forcing everyone to claim rather than letting people wait until EOD. A well timed fake claim would take all the pressure off.
    Yeah this is a good point, we should be pushing everyone to Claim.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

I mean Efe could be scum, not ruling him out but i said its probably unlikely but i cant read efe for literal shit so eh. Blinkskater being insane also means 2 sherrifs are very possible, i do think its pretty likely we have 2 TPRs and 4 citizens tho.
    Kinda Seemed Like You Were Ruling Efe Out As Scum In An Earlier Message..

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    4 Confirmed Town?
    A Sheriff knows one town members role, we have 2 people claiming sheriff which means if we have no other TPRs and we trust their claims then we have 4 confirmed town.

28. ISO #178

Claim What.. Okay Ill Claim Town Gov.
    Your Mayor? if your mayor why dont you Officially reveal as mayor.

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

Kinda Seemed Like You Were Ruling Efe Out As Scum In An Earlier Message..
    I said its unlikely he is scum but im keeping stuff open and that i cant read efe for shit.

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

If you are actually mayor then between Ozy and Mag one of them is lying, have to be which means we can begin narrowing down mafia suspects for a good old lynch.

33. ISO #183

No Point In Sheriff In A On Day Game Where Only One Lynch Will Occur
    Have you read the Setup?

Sheriff: Recieves information that 1 citizen is town at the start of the game

34. ISO #184

With that i will say. Didnt Ozy claim that Aamirus was actually a citizen, like he said he was a citizen where as i think Mag just said Efe is a citizen.

Ima ask the host

Do the Sheriffs receive the role of the person or just that X person is town?

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

i cant read efe for literal shit so eh.
    Luckily for everyone in this game, we don't have to read Efe. To read Efe we just have to read Mag since they are connected.

In a world where Efe is scum - Mag is 100% scum.
    In a world where Mag is scum - Efe is only about 90% scum because Efe claimed citizen before Mag claimed sheriff.

41. ISO #191
    Ganelon

With that i will say. Didnt Ozy claim that Aamirus was actually a citizen, like he said he was a citizen where as i think Mag just said Efe is a citizen.

Ima ask the host

Do the Sheriffs receive the role of the person or just that X person is town?
    Sheriffs get a green check on a random citizen.

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193
    Ganelon

A god tier play as town in this game woulda been to fake claim Citizen as a lower role and hope scum claims they’re sheriff with a green check in you. That way it’s impossible for the TPR to be scum and you just lynch the sheriff claim.
    i really hope I didn’t just give Efe a really dumb idea

44. ISO #194

A god tier play as town in this game woulda been to fake claim Citizen as a lower role and hope scum claims they’re sheriff with a green check in you. That way it’s impossible for the TPR to be scum and you just lynch the sheriff claim.
    i really hope I didn’t just give Efe a really dumb idea
    U Might Have Give Efe An Idea..

45. ISO #195

When somebody claims Town Gov and not just citizen i assume mayor but i guess not.

To Mag, i assumed random citizen meant like just a player but like i guess not.

46. ISO #196
    Ganelon

I don’t see Efe doing that lol. I don’t think he would gamethrow like that.

47. ISO #197
    Ganelon

When somebody claims Town Gov and not just citizen i assume mayor but i guess not.

To Mag, i assumed random citizen meant like just a player but like i guess not.
    On SC2Mafia, the SC2 map, Citizens are considered a town government role. I guess that’s what Kira was referring to

48. ISO #198
    Ganelon

Btw I really don’t like the fact that MM just came online, scumpainted Ozy and left.

49. ISO #199
    Ganelon

And he also put a vote on Stealth even though he was already being voted. We could chalk that up to MM not reading the game but... it’s still a pretty scummy thing to do imo

50. ISO #200

Btw I really don’t like the fact that MM just came online, scumpainted Ozy and left.
    Twas a tad strange, he needs to come back online so he can claim, plus his vote which could of led to a SB16 Hammer was a scummy looking move, i feel that if no other TPRs claim then its pretty likely, though not certain that Mag and Ozy are both Sheriffs.