Simple Forum Mafia - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: Simple Forum Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Because maybe the werewolf visited Blink and his now lying about their RP name?

Also, if no one visited Blink last night, why did he claim to be the target of the werewolf?

This is making me suspicious that you are trying to shift the vote towards Light with so little to back it up.
    Yeah Yagami visited me o_O
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #352

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I have been hinting that i wanted to be converted since the beginning of the game. Who in their right mind would do what I did if they were actually citizen in a cult setup lol?

It should be fairly obvious that I was indeed a TPR. Its unfortunate that you've scumread me since the start. I guess you have a stronger townlean on Yagami. Fair enough.
    People have different aspects of mafia that they enjoy, so the fact that the game has turned somewhat into a logic puzzle might be fun for some people and less for others.

Quite simply, the evidence is extremely heavily stacked against you. Reads no longer really matter once you have something to replace them with.

The other aspect is that if you are TPR, Light has to be the werewolf after failing his cult last night. Town can clean house from that 5v1 situation. That was the reason why I stated that you should support your own lynch if you actually are TPR.

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

@AIVION = "Tadashi" claims to be sheriff (or luntaic) that checked auckmid last night with NS; revealed auckmid's name before auckmid posted, auckmid knew aivion had visited him somehow

@Light_Yagami = not claimed a name yet, claims to be lookout that watched blink and saw Shecuelylerelr visit blink

@Auckmid = "aletha" claims hunter

@blinkskater = "garvey" claims priest that protected me last night

@Arsonist = "callie" claim cit

@Marshmallow Marshall = "theodore" claim cit

@naz = "pace" cit

banshis, dead, took tpr role

there are 3 cits - 3 citizen claims with no counter claim
    4 TPRs (1 confirmed minion, so 3 left living) - 4 living TPR claims, so clearly one is scum
    1 werewolf

lynch pool has to be within the TPRs today

aivion found auckmid's name, auckmid confirmed that name
    light_yagami saw someone visit blink

if blink is the werewolf, who visited him then?
    blink couldn't have converted light_yagami so there's no reason for the lookout to lie there

i really don't like aivion/auckmid interaction

what if there were 2 minions at the game start ???
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #355

And to reiterate this point once more: If Light is the werewolf and you are TPR, even if we lynch you here, I GUARANTEE you that town will win during the following hunt down.
    I'm not opposing, I'm just saying we should just lynch Yagami and win the game right now lol

Think about it in my shoes, if i am lieing and Yagami flips anything other then wolf i get blasted tonight so whats the point?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

6. ISO #356

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    @AIVION = "Tadashi" claims to be sheriff (or luntaic) that checked auckmid last night with NS; revealed auckmid's name before auckmid posted, auckmid knew aivion had visited him somehow

@Light_Yagami = not claimed a name yet, claims to be lookout that watched blink and saw Shecuelylerelr visit blink

@naz = "pace" cit

4 TPRs (1 confirmed minion, so 3 left living) - 4 living TPR claims, so clearly one is scum
    1 werewolf

blink couldn't have converted light_yagami so there's no reason for the lookout to lie there

That Is Quite The Scary Thought.. Also My Name Is Argus

7. ISO #357

i think we have to lynch light_yagami
    if he flips lookout shoot blink
    if blink does not die, we lynch auckmid for not shooting

-vote light_yagami
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

8. ISO #358

@naz = "pace" cit

1 werewolf

I would definetly slap Damus for it, but it would mean that Light_Yagami is scum, as explained in my big post.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #359

And to reiterate this point once more: If Light is the werewolf and you are TPR, even if we lynch you here, I GUARANTEE you that town will win during the following hunt down.
    no because hunter is like the last thing in OoO u fool
    lynch yagami obviously

10. ISO #360

-vote light_yagami
    Actually, this confirms everything, since AIVION will also get confirmed by that. I don't really think this will flip scum, but it prevents shenanigans.
    -vote Light_Yagami
    L-1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #361

12. ISO #362

@AIVION I'm going to chance the night action plan. Please investigate MM. I'll shoot either Arsonist or naz.

@naz You are making me face palm right now. Two realistic scenarios exist: Blink is now the minion and the werewolf is among the citizen claims or Blink is TPR and Light is the lone werewolf. IF LIGHT IS THE LONE SCUM/WEREWOLF I CAN GUARANTEE YOU TOWN WILL WIN EVEN IF WE LYNCH BLINK.

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

IF LIGHT IS THE WEREWOLF, IT MEANS THAT HE IS THE WEREWOLF BY HIMSELF. IF HE IS THE WEREWOLF BY HIMSELF, HE IS GOING TO BE SUPER EASY TO CLEAN UP IN THE AFTERMATH EVEN IF THE LYNCH ON BLINK ENDS UP BEING INCORRECT.
    I Am Argus.. And I Support This Message..

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

why is everyone in this game on crack
    fuck that i want a day 2 win i hate cult games why would i want this to last any longer

23. ISO #373

-vote marshmallow marshall

24. ISO #374

Going home from work will be around for EoD

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

-vote light_yagami
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Actually, this confirms everything, since AIVION will also get confirmed by that. I don't really think this will flip scum, but it prevents shenanigans.
    -vote Light_Yagami
    L-1
    If we lynch Light and he flips town, it means we are in a 4v2 with revealed citizens. I shoot Blink, werewolf kills AIVION, we are in a 3v1 where we have to lynch a citizen claim with no additional leads and only get one crack at it.

It's a terrible feeling knowing that one of you is actually town and just not able to follow along with this.

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

I might not be on again before EoD.

My vote will not be shifting. If you want out of the game so you're fine throwing your vote away, that is fine. I think it's highly irresponsible to do that instead of replacing out, but I can't stop you. However, Blinkskater is clearly the best lynch option. There isn't anything more to it and the points have already been gone over before, but just one more time...

We lynch Light and Light is scum: We win
    However...
    If we lynch Blink and Light is scum: We still win so it doesn't make any difference. If Light is a decent human, he will just concede. If he doesn't, we can have super quick days for the rest of the game.

We lynch Blink and Blink is scum: We usually win
    We lynch Light and Blink is scum: We usually lose

29. ISO #379

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    My Question Is Why Is Everyone Being So Obtuse... Im Starting To Wonder If You Guys Come By It Honestly Or Accidentally.. Either Way.. This Game Will be Over Once Blink Is Lynched And Arsonist Is Shot..
    Dude....ur the one that saw someone visit blink are u taking that back now? The fuck

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

It makes 0 sense to me to lynch blink before yagami
    -vote light_yagami

@AIVION hammer or no lynch its up to you

32. ISO #382

Umm No.. Im Not Now Ur Just Being Silly.. However, The Only Normal Name Is MMs.. I Find That Odd..
    I know a Callie irl, its weird that Aivion has a Japanese name and i'm named after shit tier salsa

33. ISO #383

I know a Callie irl, its weird that Aivion has a Japanese name and i'm named after shit tier salsa
    Yeah Looked It Up Thanks... My Name Means Argus Panoptes or Argos was a hundred-eyed giant in Greek mythology. He was a giant, the son of Arestor, whose name "Panoptes" meant "the all-seeing one". He was a servant of Hera; one of the tasks that were given to him was to slay the fearsome monster Echidna, wife of Typhon, which he successfully completed.

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

Yeah Looked It Up Thanks... My Name Means Argus Panoptes or Argos was a hundred-eyed giant in Greek mythology. He was a giant, the son of Arestor, whose name "Panoptes" meant "the all-seeing one". He was a servant of Hera; one of the tasks that were given to him was to slay the fearsome monster Echidna, wife of Typhon, which he successfully completed.
    Its Quite Fitting For My Role..

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

So Maybe Just Calm Down And Follow My Lead For Once.
    WHAT LEAD?????? DUDE

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST Town On Fucking Blink Shoot Arso.
    WHY SHOOT BLINK IF YOU SAW SOMEONE VISIT HIM

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

....Wtf?

Why is Light at L-1?

I thought we were gonna lynch blink and if he flips minion get arso?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

Sigh.. you know what? If Auckmid is really hunter then even if Light flips LO we can just safely kill Blink tonight.

I'll die but at least we'll have confirmed towns.

We just need to lynch within Naz, MM, Arso.. And I'm feeling Arso personally.

Sorry Light, but this is probably for the best..

-vote Light_Yagami

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX1_K-mUH94

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400

W...Well we open the curtains upon our n[Error Code 4501…]wn and behold the wonders of glimmering sunlight gracing our participates quant houses. Surely no evil struck the hapless during slumber. Let’s [Error Code 4501…] ick check in shall we?
    Nothing out of ordinary here… or over at that dismal den by the river...OH! Goddess, what have we here? Oooh poor Aletha so savagely mauled by a Beast! This will be quite the mess to clean up! No worries… T..the uh.. well our valued participate is certainly not harmed. Just wait [Error Code 4501…]lling out no worse for wear!

[WHAT THE DEVI..what the devil do you mean he’s dead?! They can’t be DEAD! It’s not supposed to be that realistic Stephen! We can’t just… damn it all you buffoon. You have doomed us! ...what? Of course we can’t stop the program now. I am not being wrangled to the efforts of handing out so many refunds! We will think of something calm yourself]

@AIVION - Alive
    @Light_Yagami - Dead
    @Auckmid - Dead
    @Banshis - Dead
    @Arsonist - Alive
    @Glip - Alive
    @blinkskater - Alive
    @Marshmallow Marshall - Alive
    @Banshis - Kalem (Minion)
    @Light_Yagami - Argus (Lookout)
    @Auckmid - Aletha (Doctor)

Day Three ends Jan 31 8PM

[You haven’t much time. You MUST find the beast! This is your only salvation. I know you can do this!]

A/N: I was not going to be here at 8 PM to open day at its proper starting time so I’m opening it early GGHaveFun
    Last edited by Damus_Graves; January 29th, 2019 at 05:29 PM.