Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

2. ISO #902

Re: S-FM 234: Lottery

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unknown View Post
    too many one liners
    Ikr, we shitposted for a while ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #903

so opinions:
    SCV plays a very dangerous game every time he plays. He always goes for the ultra aggressive town. If i am judging based on this game alone, I would scum read him instantly, but from last game, he did the same and turned out to be town, so i am confused.

Gry is actually too silent to be judged, i pushed him a bit day before yesterday, then said we will continue again but we never did. I dont like that but i guess either IRL or scum

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

so opinions:
    SCV plays a very dangerous game every time he plays. He always goes for the ultra aggressive town. If i am judging based on this game alone, I would scum read him instantly, but from last game, he did the same and turned out to be town, so i am confused.

Gry is actually too silent to be judged, i pushed him a bit day before yesterday, then said we will continue again but we never did. I dont like that but i guess either IRL or scum
    We are all confused about Scv and Hybrid, every time they play... UNREADABLE PEOPLE!!!
    However, I still think he is scum. I play with him a lot on the mod, and I know he likes to control the chat as scum. Control chat and votes. CHOO CHOO.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

I would say either push SCV or gry, SCV lynch will harm day chat cycle but allow us for time to think
    gry wont harm day chat since he (like me) is almost never on
    Gyr's lynch would literally not harm anything since he's useless... You are not useless, just less active than me and Scv.

Also, we cannot afford a Town lynch today. If we lynch a town, it's GG pretty much. Remember: there are THREE mafia members, not two... as I thought during the entire D1

10. ISO #910

we are forgetting player
    And he forgot us

11. ISO #911

for you MM, you are as dark as your avatar :P. I am not able to give you a pure town read, but i cant point out to anything scummy either, guess you'd be a town lean till you prove yourself more or fuck things up
    From the shadows I strike.

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

Ooooh, a ghost... hi stealthbomber the ghost <3 sad you're dead

15. ISO #915

Finally back from work.

Need to catch up but damn. Shitty lynch outcome, shitty night outcome (Had 1,5 page ODT written on SB during the night, now he flipped Town I'm mindfucked, scrapping it all). Also shitty irl day for me but that's irrelevant.

Afaik, assuming maf successfully NK next night we're at my-lo? On my three scum leads of yesterday only Nawa's left, guess I still suck at this game.

Brb reading early day

16. ISO #916

Spoiler : T.T :
    Wagon reminder:
    Hybrid*(6 [L-0]):*Scvmurderer,*Marshmallow Marshall,*PIayer,*mrtrophywife,*Stealthbomber16,*G yrlander

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    Kind of weird how the Mafia chose to kill SB as I feel like we would have lynched him anyways but it's a bummer all of our leads have came up as town.
    Exactly how I feel: this NK was a weird one

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    Funny how those who accuse Scvmurderer die.
    -vote Scvmurderer
    Idk if I want to believe this, trusted SCV since the first train on him. Now I see his "claim" of hybrid 100% turning false having terrible consequences.

On the other hand, it's weird but I still want to believe he's town. I'm not saying I am, tbh I'm lost af, I don't trust any of you atm, even Unknown. But trying to see things objectively, SCV still contributed a lot, ok he's guilty of misleading town on Hybrid but on the other hand we were 6 on Hybrid vote and from my pov only informed minority could have known Hybrid's alignment for sure. He susp'ing me is also healthy from my pov, afterall hybrid pointed his finger on me and I wasn't able to be as active as last game. And I was wrong with my leads. So I get why a townie would susp me at this point.

3 maf for 8 people, it's almost overwhelming atm so any previous trust needs to be erased and rebuilt if we're to have a chance to lynch maf today imo. I'm expecting tons of misleading from maf whoever it is.

Btw need to get it off my chest: Hybrid, sorry but you suck, I just needed you to make a little sense and I would had parked my vote on Nawa/SB easy. You knew how generally hungry I am for any rationale, still you decided to starve my mind, metatrusting Exeter, townreading SB w/o justification (it would have been so great for town if you gave proper argumentation on this matter, cleaning you & SB both for the day and allowing us to go forward, instead of actual outcome. But no, you just said smth like "I'd have done same as him" without any elaboration, like what you were saying should be obvious to anyone. Why should it be? Just respect daychat, damn).. Also your defense was pretty weak, "piayer is scum", "I wish I was scum", "wtf charges same can be said of others", "go on lynch me", cmon bro 1/3 of us were scum, 2/3 uninformed, you needed to be more convincing at this point, for the good of the town if not for your own.

Anyway, it's done, so at this point I feel we need any "tpr" insight, only thing we got so far is Hybrid claiming full bet on double vote but no Sheriff outcome at all (considering SCV's claim was actual bullshit, OR it wasn't and Hybrid could have been framed, but didn't saw anyone hard claim sheriff so far), afaik BG either failed or were not used.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack
    Exeter350 is the mayor with 2 votes.
    Does this actually mean he's town confirmed (mayor)? Or just that he won the dual vote ticket which is NAI? oO I don't get it. If he's now confirmed town that would be a pretty big deal & the only good news so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Shut up.
    -vote Scvmurderer
    This vote is with intent to lynch. Scvmurderer, I accuse you of controlling and misleading the Town by monopolizing the day chat. Hybrid died for your sins. CHOO CHOO!
    Found this attitude actually susp MM, we can't afford to be that hasty today. Afaik this is more or less MyLo. So no hasty tunneling please, we need to all reread thread & rebuild our reads from scratch if we want to figure it out.
    Also we all need to reread setup, I did and for example "Tailor" and "Detection immunity" are options for black raffle, meaning maybe a sheriff wrongly NS'd someone at some point or maybe we're mindfucked by a Tailor and we actually lynched a maf already. So many options, so few trustable infos...

The only things that matters now is that we definitely need TIME and we need to use it wisely to clarify shit, else we're fucked.

Need to phonecall/do quick irl stuff, continuing after that

ps: I betted 3 on Sheriff yesterday but didn't had it, no night action so far, sucking at random is a bit boring tbh but at least that means some of you actually got stuff, so if anybody got any night info on anyone, today's the day to claim it imo, else if we mislynch it will be to late

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I think you were too eager to hope on my train again. And Nawas end of day defense makes me think he was trying to make himself semi confirmed townie cause he knew Hybrid was town.
    My first thoughts.

I made a concrete case against Hybrid. And you are getting defensive and starting to deflect again.
    Actually, your case against Hybrid was ass. But it's okay LOL.

Are the abilities gave by tickets permanent? Not the one-use gun, of course, but others? And does the "Exeter is the mayor" thing means that Exeter is town, or is it simply a way to say he got a double vote? Is the double vote permanent?
    I'm confirmed Mayor duh. Everybody PM me roles and LWs now.

Jk don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    You never know, some pleb who only bought 1 gold ticket might still win it despite the astronomical odds in your favour. Personally, that is what I'm banking on if you die today.

In the words of my good friend from college:

"THIS IS MY GAMBLE!!!!!" -Suzui-san 2k17
    I fucking told you @Hybrid . Your 5 gold tix didnt mean shit LMAO.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

Right now, IMO:

Town:
    Me

Mafia:
    Nawa
    MM
    mrtrophywife(?)

Neutral:
    Everybody else

I would've continued to push the lynch on SCV and Trophy if it weren't for SB16's death.

As you guys know, over the past few days, there's been lots of discussion over the whole SB16 vs SCV controversy. With SB16's death, however, it confirms him as Town, which makes SCV look bad.

Additionally, there were 3 votes on SCV yesterday. The first, and only for a long time, was Hybrid's. The second, out of nowhere nearing the EoD, was Nawa's, which I then followed. With Hybrid's death, that goes back down to 2 votes on SCV, but that's 2 votes more than anyone else.

Now, if you were Mafia, wouldn't this be the golden opportunity to frame SCV? All the Town needs is a little push to lynch SCV, so you kill his most vocal opponent SB16, make him look bad, then let the rest of the Town pile in on the 2 votes on SCV.

Of course, this could merely be what SCV was planning from the start. He could be employing what I call the double-whammy surprise buttsex strategy.

But it's okay, I'm willing to take the risk. This FM, afterall, is called LOTTERY. What is life without a little risk?! So I'll vote on Nawa and pray for the best. THIS IS MY GAMBLE!!!!

-vote Nawa

Also watch my two votes ^

23. ISO #923

Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Does this mean Exeter is confirmed town? Find "Mayor" in green is confusing, I reread setup but didn't saw any mention of a "mayor", only the double voter ticket which may be won by Mafia afaik.
    Exeter is not Comfirmed town. I can not change the colour.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

24. ISO #924

Are the abilities gave by tickets permanent? Not the one-use gun, of course, but others? And does the "Exeter is the mayor" thing means that Exeter is town, or is it simply a way to say he got a double vote? Is the double vote permanent?
    All tickets are one use unless stated so.
    The message about Exeter being the mayor does not confirm he is town, it just gives him an extra vote.
    As stated, the double vote is permanent.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

25. ISO #925

Thanks for clarifying SJ.

Actually hoped you would be confirmed Exeter, so I could just sheep with you and go play some WoW.. Thought the same about Nawa "guessing" Hybrid's alignment.

But that'd be too sweet to be true, now I'm forced to work on this thread 'til I sleep =( and can't guaranteed I finish my wall before real-life tomorrow

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

I would say either push SCV or gry, SCV lynch will harm day chat cycle but allow us for time to think
    Ignoring Nawa random defense of hybrid are we?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

28. ISO #928

My first thoughts.

Actually, your case against Hybrid was ass. But it's okay LOL.

I'm confirmed Mayor duh. Everybody PM me roles and LWs now.

Jk don't do it.

I fucking told you @Hybrid . Your 5 gold tix didnt mean shit LMAO.
    I was wrong about you exeter. Our opinions seem to be lining up now.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

29. ISO #929

OMGUS NAWA.
    Hm, if it's between MM or nawa I'd prefer a MM lynch. But if the mayor wants nawa he'll be the easier one to lynch then.
    -vote Nawa

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Could you clarify your question?
    I think he wants to know why you hammered and opinions on ppl who pushed on other ppl like nawa randomly defending hybrid at end of day.

32. ISO #932

Day just started and you already saying I'm never on. I think I'll make myself invisible next game so you can all go suck dick.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

33. ISO #933

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Day just started and you already saying I'm never on. I think I'll make myself invisible next game so you can all go suck dick.
    Shit it seems to work for player. Invis all game and no1 bothering him lol

34. ISO #934

Right now, IMO:

Town:
    Me

Mafia:
    Nawa
    MM
    mrtrophywife(?)

Neutral:
    Everybody else

I would've continued to push the lynch on SCV and Trophy if it weren't for SB16's death.

As you guys know, over the past few days, there's been lots of discussion over the whole SB16 vs SCV controversy. With SB16's death, however, it confirms him as Town, which makes SCV look bad.

Additionally, there were 3 votes on SCV yesterday. The first, and only for a long time, was Hybrid's. The second, out of nowhere nearing the EoD, was Nawa's, which I then followed. With Hybrid's death, that goes back down to 2 votes on SCV, but that's 2 votes more than anyone else.

Now, if you were Mafia, wouldn't this be the golden opportunity to frame SCV? All the Town needs is a little push to lynch SCV, so you kill his most vocal opponent SB16, make him look bad, then let the rest of the Town pile in on the 2 votes on SCV.

Of course, this could merely be what SCV was planning from the start. He could be employing what I call the double-whammy surprise buttsex strategy.

But it's okay, I'm willing to take the risk. This FM, afterall, is called LOTTERY. What is life without a little risk?! So I'll vote on Nawa and pray for the best. THIS IS MY GAMBLE!!!!

-vote Nawa

I give 0 fucks about sb death. Hybrids being town and Scv chasing him from start of game is what matters.
    Also he gas been randoming through the game.
    So he effectively lynched Hybrid and killed Stealthbomber and i the third accuser is now getting at l-2.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

I think he wants to know why you hammered and opinions on ppl who pushed on other ppl like nawa randomly defending hybrid at end of day.
    I hammered cause everyone was just shitposting instead of saying anything and I had to go to sleep (as well as you, if I remember correctly). Nawa defending Hybrid was 100% nonsense and probably just a way of shitpost until the end. It was obvious Hybrid was going to be the lynch that day.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

Right now, IMO:

Town:
    Me

Mafia:
    Nawa
    MM
    mrtrophywife(?)

Neutral:
    Everybody else

-vote Nawa

Of course, I won't forget that SCV was hardcore pushing for a lynchtrain on Hybrid and SB16, both of whom turned out to be Town.

It's just that some other players' behaviours strike me as really odd.

All the leads right now are pointing at SCV being scum. But last night's NK + odd behaviours makes the situation waaaaay too convenient that it's suspicious, which is why I'm not instantly jumping on the train on him.

Ultimately, this game is a game of reads. Without any information, SCV pushed for lynches on Hybrid and SB16. It's easy to look back at the revealed roles and conclude, "SCV must be scum for opposing two Townies" but at the time, none of us knew what each other were.

(Even though I did think Hybrid and SB16 were both Town. )

It may be that I'm being the world's greatest idiot ignoring certain plain facts. It may be that I'm going in circles, manipulated by SCV's double whammy surprise buttsex strat. It may be that SCV's not even trying to hide he's scum and I'm just being an idiot.

But IT'S OKAY. THIS IS MY GAMBLE!!!!

I'll vote Nawa once other players have spoken their piece. I don't want the day to end before people have a chance to speak, and more importantly, to buy their tickets.

Nawa:
    Vote patterns, things he says.

MM:
    Vote patterns, things he says.

mrtrophywife:
    His earlier response to pressure votes.

I'll try to elaborate later on. I need to study for my exams yo.

40. ISO #940

Also, the problem is that these players don't post enough for me to get a read:

@Dr Unknown
    @Gyrlander
    @PIayer

It's a bit too late to pressure any of them though. All it takes is two Town votes on any of these guys, then the Mafia can just pile in and get him lynched before we can take back our votes.

41. ISO #941

Spoiler : *clicme* :
    He does whatever but not town helping.
    qfe
    Nawa I don't see you helping town very mush. In fact you're the only left alive in my yesterday lynchpool (before EoD). Your EoD stance is, well, adding to my suspicions, it didn't looked like 'town helping'. Also just can't believe 3/3 of my lynch pool were town O.O and you farmed postcount but didn't contribute much since then. Only reason I don't vote you is I need more time to read the whole thing again and we all need to use that time even if you're the most obvious scum atm. For there are other scums in the wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander
    Nawa defending Hybrid was 100% nonsense and probably just a way of shitpost until the end.
    Yup, and why would he do that this way? I believe a townie in this spot would typically elaborate on why he believes Hybrid isn't scum. Pure "guts lmao" are susp af here, it'll need a HELL of a post from him to make me believe he's town afterall. Else you're in death row waiting EoD for lynch.

Gyr, you're still null to me atm, didn't see that many contribution but Hybrid trusted you (damn Hybrid). Please provide a feel list or smth similar so we can progress.

Quote Originally Posted by SCVmurderer
    Shit it seems to work for player. Invis all game and no1 bothering him lol
    Invis! Now it's you hurting my feelings. Rereading day one it was a pain reading through my own posts, gosh I'm so wordy esp compared to you. I can get why you hate me =D. Still, that's part who I am, part meta forced by nightwork/sleep routine and the fact I can't be on screen when the action happen so I have to contribute in other ways.
    Actually like the fact you "mayor"-confirm Exe, also got a good vibe reading his contribution today, and he just feels overall consistent. I also mayor-trust him atm 'til I find any reason not to while rereading. You on the other hand, are a lot harder to trust thanks to your playstyle, I gut town read you since your D1 train but at this point it's foolish, so many mafia running around. Still, I would give you some town points for being first on Hybrid vote. Now that's a really weird thing to say considering the result, and your very first post, and your overall (meta?)tunnel on Hybrid (he deserved some attention but definitely not that much). But still. It takes balls to do that. If you're mastermind at this point and Nawa flips town I'll /bow /mvp you endgame bc you got an epic way to deal with attention on you (apart for killing SB, this was just mean).
    Could you develop why you think MM is scummy?

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350

I don't agree with "all the town needs for SCV lynch" part, D1 I gave reasonings about why I thought his anti-townness was pro-town and I believe only Nawa actually contested them (addressed is a big word for it as I recall). Now doubts are arising mechanically because unless tailor 3/8 are scum and that's huge %.

-vote mrtrophywife

You were a null read of me, still are. Have you won any raffle so far? Can you share feels about everyone here? This day is critical to town.

Need to sleep a bit

tl;dr don't l-1 Nawa, no point to rush, use daytime, and lemme use it pls, tonight is my last night of work, after that is weekend so I will be able to finish my reread properly and update a lynchpool top 3/be here come EoD. I'll come back before going to work in ~6h to update my vote.

/upd Exe I'll be more available to livechat tomorrow. Nawa isn't -2 anymore but see no reason to change my thought process

42. ISO #942

Nawa I don't see you helping town very mush. In fact you're the only left alive in my yesterday lynchpool (before EoD). Your EoD stance is, well, adding to my suspicions, it didn't looked like 'town helping'. Also just can't believe 3/3 of my lynch pool were town O.O and you farmed postcount but didn't contribute much since then. Only reason I don't vote you is I need more time to read the whole thing again and we all need to use that time even if you're the most obvious scum atm. For there are other scums in the wild.

Yup, and why would he do that this way? I believe a townie in this spot would typically elaborate on why he believes Hybrid isn't scum. Pure "guts lmao" are susp af here, it'll need a HELL of a post from him to make me believe he's town afterall. Else you're in death row waiting EoD for lynch.
    This.

Feels like he's trying to buy credibility by NOT voting on the guy who was later revealed to be Town. But he's given no substantial reasons behind his decision.

If you're mastermind at this point and Nawa flips town I'll /bow /mvp you endgame bc you got an epic way to deal with attention on you (apart for killing SB, this was just mean).
    This too LOL.

If SCV's really Mafia I got nothing to say.

I don't agree with "all the town needs for SCV lynch" part, D1 I gave reasonings about why I thought his anti-townness was pro-town and I believe only Nawa actually contested them (addressed is a big word for it as I recall). Now doubts are arising mechanically because unless tailor 3/8 are scum and that's huge %.
    Well, there's 8 players remaining, 5 of which are Town. Discounting you and me, there's still 3 other Townies. The Mafia only needs 2 out of those 3 to follow the admittedly fishy leads on SCV to lynch him, and let's face it, they wouldn't have to reach far for that.

tl;dr don't l-1 Nawa, no point to rush, use daytime, and lemme use it pls, tonight is my last night of work, after that is weekend so I will be able to finish my reread properly and update a lynchpool top 3/be here come EoD. I'll come back before going to work in ~6h to update my vote.

/upd Exe I'll be more available to livechat tomorrow. Nawa isn't -2 anymore but see no reason to change my thought process
    ROGER THAT.

Also I'd lynch Nawa first before Trophy. My reads on Trophy aren't substantial enough for me to want to lynch him at this pivotal moment in the game.

So your last vote before EoD should be parked on Nawa.

43. ISO #943

This.

Feels like he's trying to buy credibility by NOT voting on the guy who was later revealed to be Town. But he's given no substantial reasons behind his decision.

This too LOL.

If SCV's really Mafia I got nothing to say.

Well, there's 8 players remaining, 5 of which are Town. Discounting you and me, there's still 3 other Townies. The Mafia only needs 2 out of those 3 to follow the admittedly fishy leads on SCV to lynch him, and let's face it, they wouldn't have to reach far for that.

ROGER THAT.

Also I'd lynch Nawa first before Trophy. My reads on Trophy aren't substantial enough for me to want to lynch him at this pivotal moment in the game.

So your last vote before EoD should be parked on Nawa.
    Trophy honestly hasn't done much of anything Ivan remember. I'll have to go read his posts but atm he's pretty null at this point. I'm on mobile for the next like 8 hours so I won't reread his posts till I get home.

44. ISO #944

I defended Hybrid bc he was lifted to L-1 like i was lifted to L-2. Though it might seem like i was buying credibility, i just saw how Marshmallow voted Hybrid, checked the vote coubt and was immediately truggered.
    I rememvered about the timer when i said about 4 hrs are left. But after all my defence on Hybrid, lynching is irregular, do i just turned my brain off and went full retard.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

I defended Hybrid bc he was lifted to L-1 like i was lifted to L-2. Though it might seem like i was buying credibility, i just saw how Marshmallow voted Hybrid, checked the vote coubt and was immediately truggered.
    I rememvered about the timer when i said about 4 hrs are left. But after all my defence on Hybrid, lynching is irregular, do i just turned my brain off and went full retard.
    Nawa your forgetting how to write sentences again. It's yesterday all over again lol

47. ISO #947

LOL I'm trying to understand this but I can't.

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

The entire thing.

Can you rephrase it?

50. ISO #950