S-FM 234: Lottery - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM 234: Lottery

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Tbh I don't have any idea what will Hybrid flip so... yeah. Let's end this chapter.
    uh-oh here comes my end..
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unknown View Post
    -vote hydrid
    lol srsly?

I want mm to shine this game btw, do not ever try to kill him mafia, or else i ll torture you

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

I WANT MM TO SHINE THIS GAME NO MATTER WHAT! ZERATUL DO WHATEVER YOU CAN BUT DO NOT DIE AND FIND THE SCUM!

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

Day Three

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Stealthbomber16 was killed. He was Town.
    5 votes to hammer.

Exeter350 is the mayor with 2 votes.

GOLD TICKET
    Vote Doubler

PURPLE TICKET
    1-use Gun

BLUE TICKET
    Doctor

RED TICKET
    Lookout

Players Graveyard
    @Scvmurderer
    @Nawa
    @mrtrophywife
    @Gyrlander
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Dr Unknown
    @Exeter350
    @PIayer
    Fatalis - Town
    Hybrid - Town
    Stealthbomber16 - Town

QuickLinks
    LINK TO SETUP
    PostCount
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three
    Day Four
    Day Five
    Last edited by SuperJack; October 11th, 2017 at 03:05 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    I am staying with my Scv/MM position
    Ũ
    Shut up.
    -vote Scvmurderer
    This vote is with intent to lynch. Scvmurderer, I accuse you of controlling and misleading the Town by monopolizing the day chat. Hybrid died for your sins. CHOO CHOO!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

Shut up.
    -vote Scvmurderer
    This vote is with intent to lynch. Scvmurderer, I accuse you of controlling and misleading the Town by monopolizing the day chat. Hybrid died for your sins. CHOO CHOO!
    I csnnog identify the purpose of vote.
    Either you made a silly attempt to throw you Mafarazzo buddy under the bus.
    Or yrying to get my reaction to lynch me [idk alignment]
    Or actually Townie disappointred in Scvs actions.

I hope for third but i think it's 45%-45%-10%
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, I lied. Im back to vote MM.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Im calling the mafia as MM/Player and third im not sure yet.
    Lol. That's called reactionary voting, cutie... You lied for sure: you're not town.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

29. ISO #829

I csnnog identify the purpose of vote.
    Either you made a silly attempt to throw you Mafarazzo buddy under the bus.
    Or yrying to get my reaction to lynch me [idk alignment]
    Or actually Townie disappointred in Scvs actions.

I hope for third but i think it's 45%-45%-10%
    You can exclude first option lol. He controls the chat. If I was mafia, I'd just push with him and convince one less clever player to vote with the Mafia. The other would be a bit dumb, since my bet on scum is really Scv now. If Scv is scum, you cannot be scum :P also your lynch is obviously not going to happen today.
    And I'm not "disappointed", I'm simply thinking he is scum. Another thing to note: he said "so you're ok with lynching either Hybrid or Exeter today" somewhere, you can find it if you search for it. He never pushed Exeter. I think he did that just to get my vote because I was pushing Exeter. If he had voted Exeter, it would've been pure sheep. He should just have said "No, I don't want to lynch Exeter yet." since he gave nothing against Exeter in the past.

My vote will probably stay until he dies or I die.

30. ISO #830

What's up with that vote? Why trophy?
    Hum. He tries to defend Trophy here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -vote Scvmurderer

For someone who pushed me on being “Lynch happy” you change scumreads a lot.
    Oh look at this, he voted Scv and died the next night. I feel like the Mafia did a dumb move by eliminating a suspect.
    Trophy, I see you're voting with SCV here, care to elaborate a bit?

Still walling atm as I won't be able to be here for EoD thanks to work. Still hesitant on where to park my vote

/edit SB you didn't answer my wall where I explain why I think SCV as town
    I fear that he is aligned with Scvmurderer.
    Where can i see post count?
    YEA PLEASE TELL US

31. ISO #831

Guys, come online and stop having a real life, please!!!!

32. ISO #832

What's up with that vote? Why trophy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -vote Scvmurderer

For someone who pushed me on being “Lynch happy” you change scumreads a lot.
    Trophy, I see you're voting with SCV here, care to elaborate a bit?

Still walling atm as I won't be able to be here for EoD thanks to work. Still hesitant on where to park my vote

/edit SB you didn't answer my wall where I explain why I think SCV as town
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    I've explained that I would be in favor for a Hybrid/Exeter lynch for how they randomly push lynches on people with no basis and providing no defence. The three S's: Shitposting, sheeping, shitty pushes.
    Uh oh. When did they do that? I missed that part :P and since, I'm quoting Nawa:
    You show up only when you're accused.
    ... well it's time to show up sir. My vote stays on Scv though.

33. ISO #833

Uh oh. When did they do that? I missed that part :P and since, I'm quoting Nawa: ... well it's time to show up sir. My vote stays on Scv though.
    I really gotta learn to unquote.

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

You can exclude first option lol. He controls the chat. If I was mafia, I'd just push with him and convince one less clever player to vote with the Mafia. The other would be a bit dumb, since my bet on scum is really Scv now. If Scv is scum, you cannot be scum :P also your lynch is obviously not going to happen today.
    And I'm not "disappointed", I'm simply thinking he is scum. Another thing to note: he said "so you're ok with lynching either Hybrid or Exeter today" somewhere, you can find it if you search for it. He never pushed Exeter. I think he did that just to get my vote because I was pushing Exeter. If he had voted Exeter, it would've been pure sheep. He should just have said "No, I don't want to lynch Exeter yet." since he gave nothing against Exeter in the past.

My vote will probably stay until he dies or I die.
    Congratulations, tahts called tunneling. And i beleive exeter town now. In fact im siding with most people who defended Hybrid now. I think you were too eager to hope on my train again. And Nawas end of day defense makes me think he was trying to make himself semi confirmed townie cause he knew Hybrid was town.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

39. ISO #839

Congratulations, tahts called tunneling. And i beleive exeter town now. In fact im siding with most people who defended Hybrid now. I think you were too eager to hope on my train again. And Nawas end of day defense makes me think he was trying to make himself semi confirmed townie cause he knew Hybrid was town.
    Well, I think Exeter is town now. My town lean is very very slight, like 51%, but still town. Also, for that "you're setting up your defense for tomorrow", I think you set up your own defense with this :P

40. ISO #840

Well, I think Exeter is town now. My town lean is very very slight, like 51%, but still town. Also, for that "you're setting up your defense for tomorrow", I think you set up your own defense with this :P
    There you go twisting words
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

There you go twisting words
    Which words did I twist?

43. ISO #843

Hm, all the fun players are dead it seems. Every1 else is a lurking scum it seems.
    That's mean!

44. ISO #844

also noone is lurking, we're the only players on XD

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

Post counts atm lmfao

Scvmurderer

Marshmallow Marshall

Hybrid

Nawa

Exeter350

Gyrlander

Stealthbomber16

Dr Unknown

mrtrophywife

PIayer

SuperJack

Fatalis

The Godfather

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

Player with 30 posts lmfao. If we dont end up lynching you today MM I want to lynch Player solely for being a non-player this game. Prob scum seeing how contributive he was in the last game.

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850

Well theres not a lot to say with no1 here to talk to. I AM PLAYING THIS GAME FOR EVERYONE ELSE ATM.
    Aka dominating the chat. Since you have the chat monopoly, you can pressure everyone...