S-FM 234: Lottery - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

Re: S-FM 234: Lottery

@PIayer , I see you're on. If you can't be here for EoD, share your thoughts and vote, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #653

4. ISO #654

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Nvm that’s a big post and analysis will take time. Will handle that later today when I get access to a computer.
    Yay. Mind to be here before EoD? Please
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    You show up when you get accused.
    That + the way he defends himself.

Apart from that, little contribution towards Town.

Also, assuming the SCV-Trophy read is correct, it would explain his voting pattern. But tbh I'm not really banking on this, I doubt the evils would be this obvious.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

8. ISO #658

@Gyrlander Hello... Your vote is on Dr Unknown. It's kinda stupid, honestly... His lynch won't happen. A lynch MUST happen today, else it's GG. So, unless you're , I'd ask you to vote hybrid/exeter/nawa/someone else that you suspect and that will be lynched today. Thank you.

9. ISO #659

@Hybrid , maybe it'd be a good time for a defense? Just a suggestion ;) unless you're busy again lol.

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

The clock is ticking, guys... EoD there.

12. ISO #662

Spoiler : Raw odt notes :
    SCV: giggled at #471. Voted Gyr @494. #512 is this a Sheriff claim? #540 I agree this vote needs more explanations

Exe: voted Gyrlander, then trophy #475 (saw people susp that post but I found it fair). "One other possible scum read is Dr Unknown, I found his accusations on Gyrlander somewhat suspicious as well." (#499) please explain

MM: don't agree with #503, ok the "BG ON ME" thing was a bit weird, ok no susp on Hybrid for trying to buddy him in the dark is weird, but still I saw him try to help, wouldn't say useless to town. Also what's the objective difference between wanting to try/wanting to lynch? The way I see it this distinction lies in intents, and we can't guess intents within people's head, exception being when a player actually hammer (hammer is no try). #506 pressure is okay imo #517 kinda agree, that part was weird from Exe, but didn't saw any scumslip, consenting to Hybrid's buddying may also just be a reaction test imo. (also just saw #566, seems fair to me)

SB: #530 post "I cant be evil with nawa and exeter cant be evil with hybrid.
    You're pulling a maximum spruance right now.
    " really obscure stuff, why don't you explain this for the sake of town discussion

"Ya'll are giving your votes too much weight. At this rate with all the pancaking we have here if I were scum I'd say the best course of action is to disregard votes from the MM/SCV/Exeter trio because they'll go away eventually."
    Their pressuring make the game more forward, what should town do if not testing people during daytime? Nobody will ever be confirmed this game and you know it when you say "Here's the golden ticket bullshit again. Go hop on the polar express or smthn. Your golden ticket does*not*confirm an alignment. It creates opinions."
    Now, I got what you mean, random is not enough and votes need at least a tiny bit of rational justification to be taken seriously. SCV saying "HYBRID SCUM 100% CONFIRMED" is either claming Sheriff D1 ticket or a reaction test, could also be a weird way to bus. But to me sheriff claim is making the most sense as this sort of reaction test is weird imo.
    #532 is weird to me, indeed any human behind our avatars will relate. But it skips the part where apathy is always hurting town. MM's #535 I didn't see the Pulp Fiction game but I can believe you said such stuff in a game you were town: because town need to maximize daychat output to maximize it's chances of winning, it is that simple.
    So while I got no problem with you thinking #523, you actually posting it is a bit problematic to me, like a soft incitation to not try too hard and also to buy any IRL alibi brought forward by anybody w/o second thoughts (or am I wrong on this?). I don't see this helping town in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    And he leaves the computer on the 6~ hours he is in school? Rather unlikely.
    Why not, my computer is on 24/7, only difference being I close tab when I'm away so people don't think I'm perma lurking/available for interaction. That allows people to know when I'm actually here and when I'm not. But I don't buy this meta stuff, as I didn't bought Hybrid's stuff in 8-2-2 game saying basically "ghots viewers are mafia, I took SS, therefore non-ghosts are not". Too much of this meta stuff is toxic to the game imo

Spoiler : Updated list :
    I'm somewhat lost here, atm recap of votes:
    Hybrid (2 [L-4]):*
    Scvmurderer,*mrtrophywife

Exeter350 (1 [L-5]):*
    Marshmallow Marshall

mrtrophywife (2 [L-4]):*
    Exeter350,*Nawa

Gyrlander (1 [L-5]):*
    Dr Unknown

Dr Unknown (1 [L-5]):*
    Gyrlander

Knowing 3 of you are scum is bad for my mind, things are a bit messy atm. We need to gather on someone, imo no lynch today would be bad, afaik we got no useful output N1 (unless SCV is serious about his red ticket but he didn't insisted enough if it were the case), no Vig ticket available so far and no guarantee for a better N2 (also Hybrid you can't be sure you'll got what you gambled for, same apply for everyone)

@Scvmurderer *: atm I still see you helping town, only think disturbing me is your sheriff soft claim, if you were N1 red ticket you should really affirm it stronger. If you were not, I don't get why you'd lie to justify a Hybrid tunnel while you could have done the same w/o lying? Also SB actually got a point in saying switching votes too often lighten the meaning of those votes, I still think it's doing more good than harm to town but also believe you got to elaborate more at this point if you want to lead town. Else people will just say it's randoming and overlook you.

@Nawa *: had to ISO you, I don't get how you play tbh, but didn't see many sense in your contributions, and I'm not a fan of your pressure targets. Didn't forget you avoided to take a stance on D1 lynch, at this point you need to put more sense in your posts & vote and show me how you're contributing or you'll be next. Also you worry about postcount as if quantity > quality but it doesn't really.

@Stealthbomber16 *: there's still things I found weird in your behavior cf above, sadly I need to go before you could answer me. Still, the reason why I'm not parking my vote on you is your vote on SCV, it's actually ballsy and to my guts it would be a risky play if you were scum: benefit of the doubt for you. Still, will read your EoD contributions closely when I'm back from work

@mrtrophywife *: got to quick ISO you, no big contribution but still it felt like you were trying to help, and some of your posts made sense. Don't want to lynch the marshall again so /benefit of doubt, will see later

@Gyrlander *: null read for me tbh, had to do a quick ISO on you but you need to explain on your Unknown vote imo as there were better leads atm and I don't get it

@Marshmallow Marshall *: idk, still see you helping town in your own way but today I trust you less than D1 because I found some of your interpretations hasty and not grounded enough (so slightly misleading). Still, wouldn't vote you for today.

@Dr Unknown *: got a townish vibe reading you man, to my guts you were genuinely trying to help, now it can be faked but if so it'll be very well done and slipless atm. Gyr needs to justify himself if he is keeping his vote on you imo, I kinda agree on your views on Nawa, but Gyr really idk, need to read updated post on what he has to say on your vote before making final judgement. Could be town vs town atm. Also vote count is awful atm, we're so splitted, I hope you'll come back before EoD so town can work on a consensus.

@Hybrid *: I don't get you man. IRL is fine but you seems to only contribute while under pressure. Unlike MM I don't think your wall was full of BS, but still, part of it were. You made little sense, meta-townread Exeter, townreading SB without (much needed) argumentation: at this point from my perspective 1/3 of you all are scum, got to start putting reads on ppl and based on behavior so far you're eligible. /update for these reasons your SCV vote is less redeeming than it is for SB imo as you're just following him here

@Exeter350 *: your contributions sounded reasonable to me, long story short I won't vote you yet

In short my 3 candidates so far (in order of scumminess): Hybrid, Nawa, SB
    And atm my trust goes to: SCV (not 100% blindly but still seeing him contributing good, only problem I got with you is you need to elaborate on the red ticket/why Hybrid is confirmed scum bc that's weird and could actually mislead us) and Unknown for behavior and healthy reaction to pressure. MM and Exeter, a part of me want to trust them but it would be a gamble because of details there and there. Trophy/Gyr really atm idk.

The fact 1/3 player of you being scum is definitely messing with my mind atm

So I park on Hybrid because SCV and also my own guts on his behavior & need to vote before going to work, but as I'll miss EoD, remember Nawa is my second choice & SB my third assuming he doesn't give in-depht explanations about my concerns. I found Hybrid the most problematic as his meta makes it impossible for us to scumread him (cf sign) unless intrepreting his behavior in a straight way, without wifom-thoughts, and that's why I try to do here

-vote Hybrid

no time for sexy colors/formatting sorry
    /update: Hybrid you got ~20mn to change my mind 'til I must go

13. ISO #663

scv's accusations are all bs and attacking on my rl, so why shouldnt i want him dead?
    also i bought 5 gold tickets so i ll probly get x2 vote tomorrow it d be a waste right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

14. ISO #664

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    nah, i m not busy, i m depressed welp what should i defence against?
    Depressed about people with a real life? xD

Well, against the fact that you're L-2 idk... I'm not the one who must defend :P

15. ISO #665

nah, the first 2 times were like real irl, atm i was just playing danganronpa and just ended it, i m still in shock ok?

16. ISO #666

@Gyrlander @Dr Unknown

Your one vote on each other isn't going to do shit.

@Hybrid

Your one vote on SCV isn't going to do shit.

@PIayer

Your one vote isn't going to do shit on its own.

GATHER YE ROUND MY BANNER, BRAVE TOWNSFOLK, AND VOTETH UPON THY TROPHY.

-vote mrtrophywife

Also, I really need that Bodyguard on me tonight.

17. ISO #667

tbh, the only reason why i got voted by sb16 is i omgus'ed scv without backup, piayer is voting me cause of "you are coming out when u are under pressure"
    i can post you a image that what time i were on, it ll match my school-break times, after school times and right before bed times
    last day i was all busy and doing homeworks and such and while in school i kinda wanted to troll, y'know usual hybrid things.

18. ISO #668

[SPOILER=Raw odt notes]Exe: voted Gyrlander, then trophy #475 (saw people susp that post but I found it fair). "One other possible scum read is Dr Unknown, I found his accusations on Gyrlander somewhat suspicious as well." (#499) please explain
    I'm not pushing a vote on Dr Unknown, if I'm still alive tomorrow I'll elaborate.

19. ISO #669

welp, i guess scv got what he wanted. there is not much to defence nor there is no much to say last will. I may lie about things and tear my ass to survive but, it ll make me even more scummier so i d rather not do that no

20. ISO #670

ayyyreaxter please shut up, i m being pushed right now and when i m pushed i don t want to be interrupt .

21. ISO #671

Spoiler : Raw odt notes :
    SCV: giggled at #471. Voted Gyr @494. #512 is this a Sheriff claim? #540 I agree this vote needs more explanations

Exe: voted Gyrlander, then trophy #475 (saw people susp that post but I found it fair). "One other possible scum read is Dr Unknown, I found his accusations on Gyrlander somewhat suspicious as well." (#499) please explain

MM: don't agree with #503, ok the "BG ON ME" thing was a bit weird, ok no susp on Hybrid for trying to buddy him in the dark is weird, but still I saw him try to help, wouldn't say useless to town. Also what's the objective difference between wanting to try/wanting to lynch? The way I see it this distinction lies in intents, and we can't guess intents within people's head, exception being when a player actually hammer (hammer is no try). #506 pressure is okay imo #517 kinda agree, that part was weird from Exe, but didn't saw any scumslip, consenting to Hybrid's buddying may also just be a reaction test imo. (also just saw #566, seems fair to me)

SB: #530 post "I cant be evil with nawa and exeter cant be evil with hybrid.
    You're pulling a maximum spruance right now.
    " really obscure stuff, why don't you explain this for the sake of town discussion

"Ya'll are giving your votes too much weight. At this rate with all the pancaking we have here if I were scum I'd say the best course of action is to disregard votes from the MM/SCV/Exeter trio because they'll go away eventually."
    Their pressuring make the game more forward, what should town do if not testing people during daytime? Nobody will ever be confirmed this game and you know it when you say "Here's the golden ticket bullshit again. Go hop on the polar express or smthn. Your golden ticket does*not*confirm an alignment. It creates opinions."
    Now, I got what you mean, random is not enough and votes need at least a tiny bit of rational justification to be taken seriously. SCV saying "HYBRID SCUM 100% CONFIRMED" is either claming Sheriff D1 ticket or a reaction test, could also be a weird way to bus. But to me sheriff claim is making the most sense as this sort of reaction test is weird imo.
    #532 is weird to me, indeed any human behind our avatars will relate. But it skips the part where apathy is always hurting town. MM's #535 I didn't see the Pulp Fiction game but I can believe you said such stuff in a game you were town: because town need to maximize daychat output to maximize it's chances of winning, it is that simple.
    So while I got no problem with you thinking #523, you actually posting it is a bit problematic to me, like a soft incitation to not try too hard and also to buy any IRL alibi brought forward by anybody w/o second thoughts (or am I wrong on this?). I don't see this helping town in the end.

Why not, my computer is on 24/7, only difference being I close tab when I'm away so people don't think I'm perma lurking/available for interaction. That allows people to know when I'm actually here and when I'm not. But I don't buy this meta stuff, as I didn't bought Hybrid's stuff in 8-2-2 game saying basically "ghots viewers are mafia, I took SS, therefore non-ghosts are not". Too much of this meta stuff is toxic to the game imo

Spoiler : Updated list :
    I'm somewhat lost here, atm recap of votes:
    Hybrid (2 [L-4]):*
    Scvmurderer,*mrtrophywife

Exeter350 (1 [L-5]):*
    Marshmallow Marshall

mrtrophywife (2 [L-4]):*
    Exeter350,*Nawa

Gyrlander (1 [L-5]):*
    Dr Unknown

Dr Unknown (1 [L-5]):*
    Gyrlander

Knowing 3 of you are scum is bad for my mind, things are a bit messy atm. We need to gather on someone, imo no lynch today would be bad, afaik we got no useful output N1 (unless SCV is serious about his red ticket but he didn't insisted enough if it were the case), no Vig ticket available so far and no guarantee for a better N2 (also Hybrid you can't be sure you'll got what you gambled for, same apply for everyone)

@Scvmurderer *: atm I still see you helping town, only think disturbing me is your sheriff soft claim, if you were N1 red ticket you should really affirm it stronger. If you were not, I don't get why you'd lie to justify a Hybrid tunnel while you could have done the same w/o lying? Also SB actually got a point in saying switching votes too often lighten the meaning of those votes, I still think it's doing more good than harm to town but also believe you got to elaborate more at this point if you want to lead town. Else people will just say it's randoming and overlook you.

@Nawa *: had to ISO you, I don't get how you play tbh, but didn't see many sense in your contributions, and I'm not a fan of your pressure targets. Didn't forget you avoided to take a stance on D1 lynch, at this point you need to put more sense in your posts & vote and show me how you're contributing or you'll be next. Also you worry about postcount as if quantity > quality but it doesn't really.

@Stealthbomber16 *: there's still things I found weird in your behavior cf above, sadly I need to go before you could answer me. Still, the reason why I'm not parking my vote on you is your vote on SCV, it's actually ballsy and to my guts it would be a risky play if you were scum: benefit of the doubt for you. Still, will read your EoD contributions closely when I'm back from work

@mrtrophywife *: got to quick ISO you, no big contribution but still it felt like you were trying to help, and some of your posts made sense. Don't want to lynch the marshall again so /benefit of doubt, will see later

@Gyrlander *: null read for me tbh, had to do a quick ISO on you but you need to explain on your Unknown vote imo as there were better leads atm and I don't get it

@Marshmallow Marshall *: idk, still see you helping town in your own way but today I trust you less than D1 because I found some of your interpretations hasty and not grounded enough (so slightly misleading). Still, wouldn't vote you for today.

@Dr Unknown *: got a townish vibe reading you man, to my guts you were genuinely trying to help, now it can be faked but if so it'll be very well done and slipless atm. Gyr needs to justify himself if he is keeping his vote on you imo, I kinda agree on your views on Nawa, but Gyr really idk, need to read updated post on what he has to say on your vote before making final judgement. Could be town vs town atm. Also vote count is awful atm, we're so splitted, I hope you'll come back before EoD so town can work on a consensus.

@Hybrid *: I don't get you man. IRL is fine but you seems to only contribute while under pressure. Unlike MM I don't think your wall was full of BS, but still, part of it were. You made little sense, meta-townread Exeter, townreading SB without (much needed) argumentation: at this point from my perspective 1/3 of you all are scum, got to start putting reads on ppl and based on behavior so far you're eligible. /update for these reasons your SCV vote is less redeeming than it is for SB imo as you're just following him here

@Exeter350 *: your contributions sounded reasonable to me, long story short I won't vote you yet

In short my 3 candidates so far (in order of scumminess): Hybrid, Nawa, SB
    And atm my trust goes to: SCV (not 100% blindly but still seeing him contributing good, only problem I got with you is you need to elaborate on the red ticket/why Hybrid is confirmed scum bc that's weird and could actually mislead us) and Unknown for behavior and healthy reaction to pressure. MM and Exeter, a part of me want to trust them but it would be a gamble because of details there and there. Trophy/Gyr really atm idk.

The fact 1/3 player of you being scum is definitely messing with my mind atm

So I park on Hybrid because SCV and also my own guts on his behavior & need to vote before going to work, but as I'll miss EoD, remember Nawa is my second choice & SB my third assuming he doesn't give in-depht explanations about my concerns. I found Hybrid the most problematic as his meta makes it impossible for us to scumread him (cf sign) unless intrepreting his behavior in a straight way, without wifom-thoughts, and that's why I try to do here

-vote Hybrid

no time for sexy colors/formatting sorry
    /update: Hybrid you got ~20mn to change my mind 'til I must go
    Hasty and not grounded enough? Hummm... Like what? Saying that his wall was pure bullshit? It WAS pure bullshit. And noone understands Hybrid, he's a cosmic mystery.

22. ISO #672

Exeter, stop disrupting the Town. Seriously.

23. ISO #673

Wowowow you guys have changed your votes like... A LOT. Hybrid is L-1!?!?! Hm... I said that his lynch would be OK for me but now I'm not really sure about that. If you guys could put your main points once more and I evaluate them... ;)

Still, there are 6 hours left. I'll get some tea.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

24. ISO #674

Hasty and not grounded enough? Hummm... Like what? Saying that his wall was pure bullshit? It WAS pure bullshit. And noone understands Hybrid, he's a cosmic mystery.
    thx, i kinda have someone on my mind buut since i m on l-2 no one would believe me without back up but, i m gonna say it anyway.
    Exter360noscope is a total mystery cuz we ve never played with him, but it l be easier for us to read him afetr this game. He seemed townish as well since he seemed like doing what he was thinking doing, a total confused and lost person without his teammates help.

piayer well you might get shocked but you try to play same as the last game you had been but nuh uh, you aint playing it. last game you were way more effective to town but this game you totaly not been giving reasons to your vote unlikely to last game, as prove SB16's vote, it was total sheep. As well as my vote. Your post gave no evidence that i was the scum so you are most probably scum

well idc about being lynchd now i d care about my lessons more now
    mm scv are same shit they just spam what they think, same case as exeter they have no plans, tho i m not so sure about scv. he seems like he has a plan but idk you ll see

dr unknown 100%townie he s just doing what he knows as like he did last game.

others are null

25. ISO #675

Wowowow you guys have changed your votes like... A LOT. Hybrid is L-1!?!?! Hm... I said that his lynch would be OK for me but now I'm not really sure about that. If you guys could put your main points once more and I evaluate them... ;)

that s how it goes, hybrid gets to l-1 he survives then town wins lol it s just like danganronpa
    they say he is the culprit, but shuichi says he isnt and look shuichi finds the culprit

26. ISO #676

Drinking a whole pot of OOLONG now.

If I understand it, the main points against Hybrid are:

1. Typically shitposts a lot but doesn't in this game, then starts shitposting when that was pointed out.
    2. Keeps lurking and using the "IRL" excuse.
    3. Metatrust - Follows my lynchtrains and votes with me.

27. ISO #677

thx, i kinda have someone on my mind buut since i m on l-2 no one would believe me without back up but, i m gonna say it anyway.
    Exter360noscope is a total mystery cuz we ve never played with him, but it l be easier for us to read him afetr this game. He seemed townish as well since he seemed like doing what he was thinking doing, a total confused and lost person without his teammates help.

piayer well you might get shocked but you try to play same as the last game you had been but nuh uh, you aint playing it. last game you were way more effective to town but this game you totaly not been giving reasons to your vote unlikely to last game, as prove SB16's vote, it was total sheep. As well as my vote. Your post gave no evidence that i was the scum so you are most probably scum

well idc about being lynchd now i d care about my lessons more now
    mm scv are same shit they just spam what they think, same case as exeter they have no plans, tho i m not so sure about scv. he seems like he has a plan but idk you ll see

dr unknown 100%townie he s just doing what he knows as like he did last game.

others are null
    Don't you know insulting is bad when you're on trial? Also, don't play the "idc" card...

28. ISO #678

tbh, the only reason why i got voted by sb16 is i omgus'ed scv without backup, piayer is voting me cause of "you are coming out when u are under pressure"
    you didn't paid attention if you really things that's the only reason

Your post gave no evidence that i was the scum
    How could I have evidence when I didn't won anything last raffle. Only thing I got to work with is daychat, same than last game really. And if you really want to meta talk about last game, I saw you contribute faaar more back then.

So I'm definitely leaving it there

@MM you can't say for sure it was PURE bs, I can't say for sure, the effort was real. for your own inconsistencies cf my posts I've gathered severals. but still seeing your contribution outweight those atm

Going to work, cya and please all GATHER on whoever while I'm away, afaik no lynch today would be terrible

29. ISO #679

anyway, here is my defence

Scv total retard with his reasonings or following someone or making his teammate be able to sheep on me such as "piayer" atm. If you d like to care to see, after scv gave a solid-able reasoning on someone piayer just sheeped on him. And as well on page 1, piayer wanted to lynch scv cause of meta things. Why'd he say that?

Other than that, scv's reasoning on voting me for the first time was "we have to do it right to meta" then votes me then i be afk he votes me i appear and def myself when i m on bad position he votes me. he s been just targetting me the whole game but isnce no one noticed it i ll die down to the grave then

also i d do the same thing as sb16 did if someone susp or null was voting on my vote, even if it wasd like in the case on my 2nd pargh of this post. so sb16 is a good boy, tho he still might be controlling maf to sheep everyone to me meh idk.

30. ISO #680

that s how it goes, hybrid gets to l-1 he survives then town wins lol it s just like danganronpa
    they say he is the culprit, but shuichi says he isnt and look shuichi finds the culprit
    You mean Kaede lies, saves Shuichi and then gets executed.

31. ISO #681

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post

1. Typically shitposts a lot but doesn't in this game, then starts shitposting when that was pointed out.
    There's also a "metauntrust" from me. I really don't trust him lol. He is suspect. And stop saying IRL is an EXCUSE, it's not his fault if some people here don't have a real life.

32. ISO #682

How could I have evidence when I didn't won anything last raffle. Only thing I got to work with is daychat, same than last game really. And if you really want to meta talk about last game, I saw you contribute faaar more back then.

@MM you can't say for sure it was PURE bs, I can't say for sure, the effort was real. for your own inconsistencies cf my posts I've gathered severals. but still seeing your contribution outweight those atm

Going to work, cya and please all GATHER on whoever while I'm away, afaik no lynch today would be terrible
    that game was in summer end of the conversation of me involving in game. i could just stay up late till 3 am 4 am lol
    also no, it was giving no shred of any imagtination of evidence of me being scum so you mostly sheeped. that supports my last post.

33. ISO #683

There's also a "metauntrust" from me. I really don't trust him lol. He is suspect. And stop saying IRL is an EXCUSE, it's not his fault if some people here don't have a real life.
    i explained why he would be trusted.
    and if i was maf i wouldnt have trusted someone that much or accuse someone that much to not to give a clue about trown when i got lynched
    cause it really looks like no path for me to not to get lynched.

34. ISO #684

Yeah okay, he made a little contribution, which was a lot of shit post in it. It looked big without much content. Not PURE bullshit, but a good part of it was. See you tomorrow

35. ISO #685

You talk as if you actually wanted to vote him.

36. ISO #686

Yeah okay, he made a little contribution, which was a lot of shit post in it. It looked big without much content. Not PURE bullshit, but a good part of it was. See you tomorrow
    yeah, this game i tried on less shitposting :/
    also i had stated begining on the game that i d play differently from last game seems like no one cared about that

37. ISO #687

also i had stated begining on the game that i d play differently from last game seems like no one cared about that
    Stop with the , it's annoying... Also, .

38. ISO #688

Ehh not sure if I'm on the right track here but I don't really think meta and IRL-related arguments make strong points, either as defense or offense.

That's the only reason why I'm not voting Hybrid.

As for the other arguments against him, other players have been guilty of sheeping and lurking too. Personally, I find trophy's reactions to my lynchtrain a lot more suspicious.

39. ISO #689

Yeah, we agreed that was bullshit. It's the same as if I'm mafia and I say "well, I'm going to play in a different way in respect to the other game where I was town so don't worry if I actually do weird / scummy shit."

I'm sure you can understand that. State your final reads without any explanation please.

40. ISO #690

@Dr Unknown , may you please take position about Hybrid?

41. ISO #691

Anyway, i ll die as soon as someone votes me so, i d say get piayer next. or push scv or piayer

oh also i had 5 gold tickets it ll gone to waste sadly

Let every bit count! Now It's punishment time!
    Hybrid Has Been Found GUILTY!

42. ISO #692

You talk as if you actually wanted to vote him.
    Eh, I could be down for that. We DO have to lynch someone today.

It's just that I really don't think Hybrid's scum LOL. Meta things aside, the arguments against him can be made against a number of other players too.

43. ISO #693

Eh, I could be down for that. We DO have to lynch someone today.

It's just that I really don't think Hybrid's scum LOL. Meta things aside, the arguments against him can be made against a number of other players too.
    don't be silly, i m the easiest lynch therefore im scum.

44. ISO #694

Anyway, i ll die as soon as someone votes me so, i d say get piayer next. or push scv or piayer

oh also i had 5 gold tickets it ll gone to waste sadly

Let every bit count! Now It's punishment time!
    Hybrid Has Been Found GUILTY!
    Confusion
    Will be your epitaph
    As you crawl
    A crackled and broken path
    If you make it
    You can just sit back
    And laugh...

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

u is scum u tried ta kill me last night, only reason i'm still alive is cos i had a doc on me. D:<
    WHAT?!!!!! UUUUHHHHH YOU COULDN'T SAY THAT BEFORE?!!?!!!??!!!?!?!

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

I'm just kidding, please don't use that as an opportunity to stir up more votes on Hybrid LOL.
    Lol. Don't do such claims please... Seriously. EVERYONE VOTE HYBRID BECAUSE HE ATTACKED EXETER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700

So now, so fart last 2 fmes i just cannot be leaved alone and let me be me. geez how cruel is that <.<