Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

3. ISO #253

Re: S-FM 233: 8-2-2 Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unknown View Post
    I cant read that deeply 😅, this is my first game outside the mod
    Give it a try. I'm not asking you to blow my mind ^^ pick someone, dog through their posts, and then think are they town, or are they scum and explain which one.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Now that I'm home I will explain why MM is Executioner in my opinion.

now as you see he does want to push mesk but however he ends up voting for me accusing both me and mesk as triad. Why would he? Mesk514 was ther one who was online and i was sleeping. It might seem that he wants to have a free lynch on me
    Spoiler : Proving now :

here he says not a random vote but therefore he could have pushed mesk much more maybe he just wanted to see if she ll overextend and defend me but that won t happen no one would do that and i think he should be knowing that. But still he ended up voting for me and not pushing mesk as much as he could. Also there is this one:
    I don't think it s sarcasm. It does seem like some confusing talk to make confusion around the town which's a scummy thing.

Spoiler : 2nd Thing about him :

HE KNEW I WAS SLEEPING, he just knew it. But he made town understand the situation like i am not sleeping nor afk and forcing a lynch on me. Isn't that kind of exeish thing to do?

Spoiler : His reads :

He added PIayer and xramza to his list as town while they didn2t do that much. Why? Isn't that kind of fishy like trying to make grouping around to town to get Mesk or Me to lynched? Even though I didn't said anything scummy and Mesk only acted like a lover she didn't act like a scum that s kinda absurd isn't it?

There are a lot more examples of him pushing on me while i m asleep. It's absoultly a non-townie act which's trying to get free lynch on townie people.
    Oh. So you are just tunneling deeper into this idea?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

5. ISO #255

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Give it a try. I'm not asking you to blow my mind ^^ pick someone, dog through their posts, and then think are they town, or are they scum and explain which one.
    Like for example, SJ loves to try to get me lynched so he just investigates every word i write on the game so that he can get a little advantage by beatin me up as MM did this game

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    Yes.
    Don't take my advice with great respect tho I'm not the most seasoned player lol

Woke up and read ~15 pages. Musk is not scummy at all to me- just a shitposter, that happens. loki has worded his posts in a way so confusing that he sounds both innocent and guilty at the same time. Tbh I agree with player on pretty much everything lol
    So Mesk is town that is shit posting?
    What would scum that shit posts look like?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

7. ISO #257

Oh. So you are just tunneling deeper into this idea?
    I didn't get to what i get deeper into what idea but I can show more proof about MM being Executioner by just his agressions on me (there are lots of them)

8. ISO #258

Like for example, SJ loves to try to get me lynched so he just investigates every word i write on the game so that he can get a little advantage by beatin me up as MM did this game
    Nah man I'm just gonna jail and execute you I have no need to lynch you. Mujajajaaja.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #259

Also scvmurderer where did you get that assumption from? Sheeping to MM or maybe you want free lynches that much? I m fine with the idea of MM being exe but you and your sheeping into this seems deadly dangerous. My vote will be on him
    -vote ScvMurderer

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    So then we are leaning to hybrid/mesk being triad then? Cuz obviously they are connected in some way
    also she did already explained why so that s not an proper hide ur sheeping into this
    So why did you create this block? As cover for something more scummy?

10. ISO #260

Nah man I'm just gonna jail and execute you I have no need to lynch you. Mujajajaaja.
    oooh good so we ll have some sex neat!

11. ISO #261

So confirmed lover then? Setting up that gay love right at start are we?
    yeah, you pretty much 80% scum imo, if MM backs u up i ll assume he is not Exe but triad

12. ISO #262

Tbh, Mesk and I are the ones that mostly gave our infos to you guys except i didn't claim my role yet, and not planing to do that for today if i don t have to.

Btw I m really fishy of MM s fast citizen claim that increeases his scumpoints tho he s still Exe

13. ISO #263

Tbh, Mesk and I are the ones that mostly gave our infos to you guys except i didn't claim my role yet, and not planing to do that for today if i don t have to.

Btw I m really fishy of MM s fast citizen claim that increeases his scumpoints tho he s still Exe
    Perhaps stop focusing so much on the Benign and go find scum.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

14. ISO #264

Perhaps stop focusing so much on the Benign and go find scum.
    So shouldn't I make clear a role of a person? What kind of player are you? Every role is important and since scums will try to twist my words I want to make him confirmed Exe till he confirms he really is citizen

And as i said ScvMurderer is scum read imo

15. ISO #265

Back up. Jesus some of you people type in ways that are hard to read.

It's really weird the way you worded it.
    You previously where neutral but you never played town before.
    Yet it's worded so your not claiming what your alignment is, rather you avoided it yet made it look like you are suggesting your town. When intact you are not claiming any alignment.
    There is a quantum disconnect between us regarding the way I word things. I am 200% hardclaiming a bonafide t o w n member and would see no reason to act otherwise.

I had somewhat of a negative prejudice on player initially but he's the first to give such an extensive rundown. I think they and SJ are entirely safe for the day.

Hybrid is screwing around but seems to be attempting to push on an executioner suspicion? Maybe I'm a hypocrite for saying that the benign is important to find and then saying this as well, but it's odd that he puts so much effort into this claim when the pressure was on himself.

More extensive statement hopefully coming within a couple hours.

16. ISO #266

So Mesk is town that is shit posting?
    What would scum that shit posts look like?
    I'll be the first to tell you I don't know all the nuances of this game. But I've been in the shoes of a bored citizen before and that's the kind of stuff I would shitpost about- it's atleast related to the game. I feel like scum shitpost would begin after they've been called out and they would post about things nor related to the game

17. ISO #267

Quote Originally Posted by xramza View Post
    Back up. Jesus some of you people type in ways that are hard to read.

There is a quantum disconnect between us regarding the way I word things. I am 200% hardclaiming a bonafide t o w n member and would see no reason to act otherwise.

I had somewhat of a negative prejudice on player initially but he's the first to give such an extensive rundown. I think they and SJ are entirely safe for the day.

Hybrid is screwing around but seems to be attempting to push on an executioner suspicion? Maybe I'm a hypocrite for saying that the benign is important to find and then saying this as well, but it's odd that he puts so much effort into this claim when the pressure was on himself.

More extensive statement hopefully coming within a couple hours.
    Yup, i know how scums work. They always twists words and make me as a scum position. But to get this clear. No jester No lover, Exe= MM be clear about it. Cause of ScvMurderer's sheeping and pointless proofs he showed to prove his vote, i pretty much scumread him

18. ISO #268

Also scvmurderer where did you get that assumption from? Sheeping to MM or maybe you want free lynches that much? I m fine with the idea of MM being exe but you and your sheeping into this seems deadly dangerous. My vote will be on him
    -vote ScvMurderer

also she did already explained why so that s not an proper hide ur sheeping into this
    Hm the hybrid/mesk love comes out again. You two defend each other all game.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

19. ISO #269

Hm the hybrid/mesk love comes out again. You two defend each other all game.
    show me the proof, this is a trash defence

20. ISO #270

What? Can't you actually say things without spamming and manipulating the town by your spam? x)

21. ISO #271

I'd show proof but I'm at work atm. Unfortunately I don't get home until lynch happens so I'd ask others to look or trust. Too hard to start quoting evidence from my phone lol.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

I'd show proof but I'm at work atm. Unfortunately I don't get home until lynch happens so I'd ask others to look or trust. Too hard to start quoting evidence from my phone lol.
    *DOUBT*

24. ISO #274

I'll be the first to tell you I don't know all the nuances of this game. But I've been in the shoes of a bored citizen before and that's the kind of stuff I would shitpost about- it's atleast related to the game. I feel like scum shitpost would begin after they've been called out and they would post about things nor related to the game
    You understand you just claimed not citizen because I've not seen you shit posting.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

25. ISO #275

You understand you just claimed not citizen because I've not seen you shit posting.
    lol I think you misread my message I was providing an explanation on why I think Musk's shitposting doesn't sound scummy you to me, because Ive had experience as a bored citizen before. Wasn't claiming anything just showing you my thought process

26. ISO #276

lol I think you misread my message I was providing an explanation on why I think Musk's shitposting doesn't sound scummy you to me, because Ive had experience as a bored citizen before. Wasn't claiming anything just showing you my thought process
    HOW MANY TIMES MORE
    are you
    gonna
    misspell mesks name like geez it s annoying me lol wtf is musk lol

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

Just trying to be a little.bit more clear °°. What I'd Mesk always posts like that though?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

29. ISO #279

HOW MANY TIMES MORE
    are you
    gonna
    misspell mesks name like geez it s annoying me lol wtf is musk lol
    Haha I knew i was getting it wrong, but I wasn't sure. I was thinking that while I was typing it but I didn't feel like going back to check- my bad. One letter off, close enough

30. ISO #280

Haha I knew i was getting it wrong, but I wasn't sure. I was thinking that while I was typing it but I didn't feel like going back to check- my bad. One letter off, close enough
    np i always ovrereact to sth

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

Opened up a bunch of tabs trying to search for quotes and eventually confused myself but primary statement being:

The lover thing seems like a scapegoat perpetuated by scum/misled town. I know we have very little to go off of but the reasoning for this seems incredibly weak and unnecessary. Simply, in regards to mechanics, I think we're climbing a tree without any fruit at the top.

That being said, neither Hybrid nor Mesk have done too much to sway me into believing they're town. The scum probably lie in the quieter on this day. Otaku came into the day with the "cop claim" proposition which could mean a lot of things, but most of his statements afterwards showed a good bit of piggybacking. RLVG and TDL are uncharacteristically quiet to my prior knowledge (though RLVG gave a reason), and Scv remains weirdly aggressive. As it stands I think lynching any of these people wouldn't turn out incredibly poorly, though I want to hear more from Otaku in particular.

Have to suddenly stop typing. Will return. Ciao.

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

In a bored state, looking back on a the few games I'd played here before >2 years in the past.

Huh. Even with such a time jump I've played with 2-3 people in this game before. Dedicated people, you lot
    Damn that was a while ago. Is this the only site you ever played on?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

Damn that was a while ago. Is this the only site you ever played on?
    I've run a few games between then and now in different places. Mostly just between friends, IRL life tends to be kicking me in the ass. I enjoy modding much more than playing, usually.

You were one of them, pretty sure you were in the Batman MFM.

41. ISO #291

Is it just me who thinks this makes no sense
    I've run a few games between then and now in different places. Mostly just between friends, IRL life tends to be kicking me in the ass. I enjoy modding much more than playing, usually.

You were one of them, pretty sure you were in the Batman MFM.
    Yeh I was. I was a Citizen. I had Brian Cox as my avatar. I think.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

I'm actuary flying home today (4 hour flight) so when I get back to my comp my activity will pick up.... other than that, I'm mostly just lurking the thread with my citizen ass self
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

45. ISO #295

Yup. I rolled Riddler. After that anything seems easy.
    Oh wait that game omg I was Narwhale the Harvey Dent mayor.
    Thar game was one of my favs
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

46. ISO #296

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    I'm actuary flying home today (4 hour flight) so when I get back to my comp my activity will pick up.... other than that, I'm mostly just lurking the thread with my citizen ass self
    I think I talked to you a little while back.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

47. ISO #297

"Citizen"

48. ISO #298

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    MM > what the hell? your read list?? didnt you literally just prod player for pleading the 5th? why're they on your town read list, pray tell? xwa whatever I found his strategy sharing NAI, not enough for a conclusive town read. The only one i'm town reading atm is Superjack, he seems to be actively scumhunting.

Mesk & Hybrid dealio: I think this is a red herring; I don't believe that Mesk has the lover rolecard or she might've just outright claimed it tbh. Scum pairing is possible, but I think analyzing Hybrid would be easier to do here.

If you want reads:
    Town - superjack due to a strong start, but I will keep in mind that as scum he gets townread by many people and then drops to shitposting
    Town lean - MM but I don't like his reads list much, I just like his eagerness to play the darned game

Null - Xramza strategy spec sounds nice but at the end of the day is still NAI, possibly agendad scum trying to push for town cred
    Null - Mesk and her usual citizen claim stuff yeah yeah I can't read you for claims any more
    Null - Hybrid and his usual shitposts, will have to see later

Scum lean - player only had one message, but that in itself is a scum tell to me: judging from the setup page player seems to have an actively participating kind of personality (maybe like mine) and would want to go into a game ready to play, but for him to have popped in and acknowledged the game yet still add nothing is kind of just susp
    That's why xramza is my lowest town read... SuperJack scum hunted. He is 95% town to me, since he did nothing scummy but he helped to keep the Town out of setup shadows. A scum wouldn't do that.

Player had WORK. He contributed. He got to bed. Shut the fuck up. You are getting at the bottom of my damn list. Make one, while you're at it!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

49. ISO #299

stop trying to fuel a fire that's non existent, I CREATED THIS CONNECTION! That's how it's obvious! I said hybrid is in my block. Don't act like it's something confirmed , it's literally something I created.
    The FUCK?! Ok. You are both fucking Triad. Eat Hybrid or eat mesk first? Also, you must type the name with capital letters, @Scvmurderer .
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

50. ISO #300

Are you claiming Jester?
    They are both being susp. Mesk is still a potential scum read, but Hybrid...
    -vote Hybrid