S-FM: Clown town - Page 27
Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 1717
  1. ISO #1301

Re: S-FM: Clown town

Also as some food for thought on the side: I was this close like around an hour ago to sending Slaol a message to replace me because I'm bored outta my mind playing this game. I was quite excited when I signed up but now I simply want to chill and play this out until the end or I die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

2. ISO #1302

3. ISO #1303

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    My claim is out there for the world to see. Yall just gotta open your eyes, and perhaps use some logic lol
    I mean if it's vigilante then I already saw that and said so and if it's not then I missed it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ah fuck.

4. ISO #1304

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I mean if it's vigilante then I already saw that and said so and if it's not then I missed it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Maybe MM should just claim what he THINKS my role is.
    He doesnt have to say anything about his role to say what he thinks about my role.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

5. ISO #1305

Oh and now that i know MM doesnt have shit clearing Damus, and that Mag was just throwing shit around..
    Ill be placing my vote back on dammy soon. Anniying to vote from phone tho

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

6. ISO #1306
    Ganelon

if Cryptonic claims Town Godfather, that could make sense.
    It'd be an extremely strange role combination, but it could explain this whole confusion. It would also make Crypt's Killer claim not-so-much-full-of-shit anymore.

7. ISO #1307
    Ganelon

I still heavily advise against voting Damus... @Cryptonic were you also roleblocked?

8. ISO #1308
    Ganelon

by the by, can someone explain to me this whole town godfather business? I'm not sure I understand it.

9. ISO #1309

by the by, can someone explain to me this whole town godfather business? I'm not sure I understand it.
    What else do you think MM's role could be where he gets feedback that fits every criteria that he has laid out? Not many possibilities available IMO
    ah fuck.

10. ISO #1310

if Cryptonic claims Town Godfather, that could make sense.
    It'd be an extremely strange role combination, but it could explain this whole confusion. It would also make Crypt's Killer claim not-so-much-full-of-shit anymore.
    I never claimed that
    MM is town godfather

11. ISO #1311

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313
    Ganelon

yeah, I get MM's claim, but I don't understand how it makes Crypt scum from his perspective and Damus townI really don't fucking get it

14. ISO #1314

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I love you too crypt. Not sure where you think you tried to kill me last night. Didn’t actually happen ya know what I mean? Fabrication? Still no basis on reading me scum save for a feeling.
    Mm claiming the wildest thing and no role supports the results.
    Lol no way man. Ask MM, he knows i tried to kill you. Thats why he thinks you're not mafia lol

15. ISO #1315
    Ganelon

anyway I think you should stop hijacking Nightkills and just murder Damus. the entire idea of a Town-aligned Godfather is absurd

16. ISO #1316

yeah, I get MM's claim, but I don't understand how it makes Crypt scum from his perspective and Damus townI really don't fucking get it
    The logic is there for MM, but hes being super ignorant and think his results can only mean 1 thing lol

17. ISO #1317

anyway I think you should stop hijacking Nightkills and just murder Damus. the entire idea of a Town-aligned Godfather is absurd
    Its not an idea. MM is GF and is acting like a town aligned one. That is 100% fact.
    I didnt hijack the NK, MM hijacked the NK.

18. ISO #1318

If you got bussed and he targeted you to control it then it follows that you would have succeeded in murdering me. I am still alive and I got no feedback saying healed. The next logical step for me is you are either lying about trying to kill me or mm targeted the one you got bussed with and controlled you instead and hit someone else.

Only scenario where everyone is telling the truth
    Lol no way man. Ask MM, he knows i tried to kill you. Thats why he thinks you're not mafia lol

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320

21. ISO #1321

If you got bussed and he targeted you to control it then it follows that you would have succeeded in murdering me. I am still alive and I got no feedback saying healed. The next logical step for me is you are either lying about trying to kill me or mm targeted the one you got bussed with and controlled you instead and hit someone else.

Only scenario where everyone is telling the truth
    Hes gf he didnt target me lol

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

25. ISO #1325
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    only thing i can say BOOOM I am blowing my last Bomb lol. and blink i pick you again.
    anyone see something wrong with this comment? what's the likelihood of mike being town and randomly killing blinkskater after jester Lynch?

26. ISO #1326

He is claiming to have knowledge of you being Mafia.
    Creed died to mafia shots
    You claim to have NKs and that you targeted me
    I am alive
    Creed is dead
    Mm is hard pushing you

What did you say?
    Like you aren’t dumb. How can you not understand what is going on
    Hes gf he didnt target me lol

27. ISO #1327

anyone see something wrong with this comment? what's the likelihood of mike being town and randomly killing blinkskater after jester Lynch?
    WOW that is a good find.... and mike would be that obv in day chat lolol

28. ISO #1328

He is claiming to have knowledge of you being Mafia.
    Creed died to mafia shots
    You claim to have NKs and that you targeted me
    I am alive
    Creed is dead
    Mm is hard pushing you

What did you say?
    Like you aren’t dumb. How can you not understand what is going on
    Ya you have all the pieces. Just realign them bb, youre almost there lol

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331

Like. MM isn’t claiming GF and his posts don’t come close to even sounding like a GF.
    Idk where you got this idea from.
    Omg lol he def has

32. ISO #1332

I’m serous trying here lol.
    The idea that MM is witch makes more sense than MM being GF. How would MM being GF account for creed dying Mm hard pushing you and me being alive
    Because MM wanted to kill creed.... so creed was killed insteas of you

33. ISO #1333

34. ISO #1334
    Ganelon

MM says he did not visit Cryptonic or Damus.
    he's not witch.
    he might be beguiler
    but then it would mean Crypt tried to kill MM and not Damus last night
    but then MM would be lying
    he can only be town godfather, or reality Bender

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336

he's not witch.
    he might be beguiler
    Im trying to factor in the bussed feedback. MM could easily make the connections there. But ya know.

Also town godfather is literally dumb. There is 0 chance slaol fucked around that hard

37. ISO #1337

Im trying to factor in the bussed feedback. MM could easily make the connections there. But ya know.

Also town godfather is literally dumb. There is 0 chance slaol fucked around that hard
    Ignore the bus. It dowsnt matter.

Its not that dumb tbh. If every town lynch is actually -2 town and every mafia lynch is -1 town... i think it makes sense thay town controlsthe Mafia NK

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339

Oh wait wait wait. You are saying you wanted to kill me but MM wanted creed instead and override you?
    Im not saying that that at all, thatd be against the rules!
    All im saying is that i tried ti kill you, MM tried to kill creed.
    But now creed is dead, you are alive, and MM never killed creed. You see??? LMAO

40. ISO #1340

Ignore the bus. It dowsnt matter.

Its not that dumb tbh. If every town lynch is actually -2 town and every mafia lynch is -1 town... i think it makes sense thay town controlsthe Mafia NK
    In an effort to balance out the amount of anti town deaths from lynches? Wouldn’t that just create an unbalanced/impossible win con for mafia? If the Gf is townsided for them? (Assuming scum have the standard amount of teammates

41. ISO #1341

he's not witch.
    he might be beguiler
    Hes GF, not 100% sold on alignment but im fairly certain he is playing as if hes town aligned GF.
    I thought he was scum qhen i thought we were the same role. But this makes more sense, since there was only 1 vote. Cant be two unicorns

42. ISO #1342

In an effort to balance out the amount of anti town deaths from lynches? Wouldn’t that just create an unbalanced/impossible win con for mafia? If the Gf is townsided for them? (Assuming scum have the standard amount of teammates
    No because you may see that the confusion is not only deteorating Towns control of the NK, but we are now spending a day ying to lynch a towny because if it lol which result in -2 town. So that seems p strong for maf.

Plus its safe ti assume mafia has a vigilante or some form of limited kill

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

Im not saying that that at all, thatd be against the rules!
    All im saying is that i tried ti kill you, MM tried to kill creed.
    But now creed is dead, you are alive, and MM never killed creed. You see??? LMAO
    I will say that something in this scenario doesn’t make sense. Being that if you targeted me to die. I’d be DEAD. So.. more brain power needed.

46. ISO #1346
    Ganelon

I will say that something in this scenario doesn’t make sense. Being that if you targeted me to die. I’d be DEAD. So.. more brain power needed.
    Put it this way:
    Cryptonic voted to kill you. Nobody else voted, or everyone agreed to target you.
    MM overrode the kill vote and attacked Creed instead.

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

49. ISO #1349

50. ISO #1350

So I am understanding the current events. Why would this exchange cause mm to want crypt lunches
    Well im not saying mag is right. But if i were tk hypothesize the GF role... maybe it sees who is sent for the kill and who the mafiasos/other mafia members(if they have ability to kill) voted to kill. Idk that makes sense to me