S-FM Super Basic - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM Super Basic

Can someone offer actual reasons for why I’m at L-1?

I’ve gotten nothing but personality things. The other shit is all fluff. And the new kid getting tricked by 2 vets.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    My Thing Is He Hasnt Been "Hammered" Yet. Is Leading Me 2 Believe That Either He Is Scum Or Both Scum Already Voted On PowersThatBe. Because At Lynch Vote 1.
    If I’m scum then you or yzb are my teammate then
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

4. ISO #404

Yeah pretty sure sb16 and distorted are the scum
    Shut up cow.

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

How am I censored? @Stealthbomber16 ... do you just make shit up?
    Shut up cow.

7. ISO #407

Well I Can Assure U Im Not Scum.
    Who do you think is scum?
    Shut up cow.

8. ISO #408

Well I Can Assure U Im Not Scum.

And how do you feel about me being at L-1?
    Shut up cow.

9. ISO #409

-vote distorted
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

Oh mm hasn’t voted too.

What I don’t like is that distorted afk’d for the first 20 hours of game, showed up for 45 mins just said shit that had little to do with game and then voted me after saying “lol I’m not even gonna vote you.” That is the most opportunistic and scummy shit ever.
    Shut up cow.

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

Oh mm hasn’t voted too.

What I don’t like is that distorted afk’d for the first 20 hours of game, showed up for 45 mins just said shit that had little to do with game and then voted me after saying “lol I’m not even gonna vote you.” That is the most opportunistic and scummy shit ever.
    I Agree It Was Quite Scummy

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

Oh mm hasn’t voted too.

proof that you are not reading the game. i showed up yesterday as well. i put my vote on MM. you are not keeping up fully, which is usually something scums do. they will "light follow" the game because they already have their agenda. this is how we caught sheepsaysmeep in like 10 mins into the game lol (10 mins of him being there that is)

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

I Actually Dont Like Someone Being This Close To Dying At This Point.. But This Vote On U Has Given Me A Helpful Clue.
    if he was town dont u think a scum would have hammered? no, nobody came in to lynch. They could have easily hammered and pinned it on me since im the driving force behind this lynch.

26. ISO #426

Can someone offer actual reasons for why I’m at L-1?

I’ve gotten nothing but personality things. The other shit is all fluff. And the new kid getting tricked by 2 vets.
    I have offered many, and so has SB16, and so has mike. I will paraphrase it again because you seem to just say that everyone is "making shit up" as you personally attack people.

OK:

-you have been TPR hunting
    - you stated a beneficial strategy is having sheriff out himself, mentioned it multiple times.
    - during doctor claims, you pushed at who is the real doctor trying to get him to reveal rather than letting the town have wifom and protect the real doctor

-you are incredibly defensive which fits your scum meta (from vengeful game)
    - you got 1 vote on you and u started saying you are getting turbo lynched (MM voted u and u did this)
    - I voted you and the same scenario played out, you started freaking out.

-You claimed Citizen. why would a citizen claim that and allow mafia to narrow down the TPR pool?

Your play is not pro town. your insulting people is toxic. and your complete derailing of games and saying anyone who pushes u is "emotionally compromised" and voting u for reasons that relate to outside of the game. You did ALL OF THIS when you were scum with me in the vengeful game.

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I have offered many, and so has SB16, and so has mike. I will paraphrase it again because you seem to just say that everyone is "making shit up" as you personally attack people.

OK:

- you stated a beneficial strategy is having sheriff out himself, mentioned it multiple times.
    - during doctor claims, you pushed at who is the real doctor trying to get him to reveal rather than letting the town have wifom and protect the real doctor

- you got 1 vote on you and u started saying you are getting turbo lynched (MM voted u and u did this)

-You claimed Citizen. why would a citizen claim that and allow mafia to narrow down the TPR pool?

Your play is not pro town. your insulting people is toxic. and your complete derailing of games and saying anyone who pushes u is "emotionally compromised" and voting u for reasons that relate to outside of the game. You did ALL OF THIS when you were scum with me in the vengeful game.
    my plan was to actually push at mike because he was playing very passively and more laid back. to me it showed caution when i read through the game and i did not sense confusion in him. that to me is a big scum indication. but you reacting just like you did in the vengeful mafia game is just too much for me to overlook.

29. ISO #429

OK:

Hmmmm... Your Words Do Not Go Unnoticed Distorted... Could U Please Post A List Of Your Reads..

30. ISO #430

Thats True Distorted But You Have Deceived Me In The Past.
    eh that's the game of Mafia. but I have been scum with PTB before, and he is usually incredibly obvious as scum. he is pretty widely scum read now and honestly I trust that. in vengeful mafia he was torn apart by @aamirus and just..shredded...over and over and over lol it was so painful to watch as his scum partner. the games still on the forums so if he keeps saying its all "lies" go check it out. i can post a link to it if you are interested, as well as the scum chat.

if he is town this is such an anti town playstyle that ill put his gameplay in the same catagory i put efes in and just keep him as a null read or policy lynch when he starts insulting and attacking everyone.

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

Hmmmm... Your Words Do Not Go Unnoticed Distorted... Could U Please Post A List Of Your Reads..
    Initially my scumread was @Mike . that was because he is not showing signs of confusion. his scum hunting comes off more laid back chatter to me and not something that he is actually showing real effort in. that usually indicates mafia to me.

@Mag/Sb16 i had as a town read because of meta reasons. sb16 moves it closer to a null read, but i do not really see him doing a troll doctor claim as a mafia. in the mafia universe game i played with him he was more hostile and passive as scum. maybe he is just more comfortable in this community? but as of now that slot is a town lean to me.

@Light Yagami: *walks into town* comment is usually ur town meta on the mod. you also seem to be trying this game and picking at people to find info. during the japanese game when u were neutral, u were passive and more roleplaying. your play here shows more seriousness to it, hence why i think its legit scum hunting. i put a town lean on you for that.

@yzb25 is a top tier player. I hosted a game he subbed in as scum in (cold war III) and he jumped right in there and got heavily townread by everyone. The only reason he got lynched is because there was too many TPRs in that game and process of elimination got him. I keep him at a nullread right now, but if we dont see actual progression from his playstyle I will start scum reading him. but even then, progression wont show a town read...thats why hes a top tier player lol

@Marshmallow Marshall is null still. usually i get a better grasp of him near end of days (so be here for it MM >=O ) but i have a town lean.

@PowersThatBe reasons cited to why my votes there and would not mind to see that lynch followed through with.

34. ISO #434

OK:

-you have been TPR hunting Bold face lie. I stated once I thought it might be a helpful strat. No one thought so. People kept talking about it and I responded when they talked to me directly. I never pushed it past the first time I stated it.
    - you stated a beneficial strategy is having sheriff out himself, mentioned it multiple times. See points above. This is wrong, please provide quotes to prove me wrong.
    - during doctor claims, you pushed at who is the real doctor trying to get him to reveal rather than letting the town have wifom and protect the real doctor Nope. Not true at all. Provide quotes. I only asked MM what he thought of the claims and how is it towny of Mike to claim it and then get counter claimed, and then the counter claim was backed off. That's sus in my book. But clearly anyone can say whatever now and just change their mind, but I'm suspect for pointing out I think its weird. I never said for either of them to hard claim. Provide the proof that I did. I said our lynch for the day might have to be between the two of them. Then SB backed off.

-you are incredibly defensive which fits your scum meta (from vengeful game) One game meta, go look at all my other scum games. You do a disservice to yourself and REAL fm players by using this "strategy." I'm always "defensive" as you morons call it.
    - you got 1 vote on you and u started saying you are getting turbo lynched (MM voted u and u did this) False. Provide the evidence.
    - I voted you and the same scenario played out, you started freaking out. No, I actually said you were going to vote me and you said you weren't and then you did. Then I sai "See I told you he was going to vote me." I didn't "freak out." God you have a wonderful imagination. Trumpy.

-You claimed Citizen. why would a citizen claim that and allow mafia to narrow down the TPR pool? It doesn't narrow down the TPR pool, except by 1 person. WOW. Whoopie doo da day. We had some one claim doc and then another claim doc. My one claim didn't do shit to narrow down the pool, both their bullshit claims did. That's the point I was making earlier. Because at worst one of them is doc, at best they're both citizens and now the scum know that the TPR is between whoever out of yzb, you, kira and mm aren't scum. But you don't apply this logic to them, nope only to me who claimed my actual role. Stupid biased thought.

Your play is not pro town. you're insulting people is toxic. and your complete derailing of games and saying anyone who pushes u is "emotionally compromised" and voting u for reasons that relate to outside of the game. You did ALL OF THIS when you were scum with me in the vengeful game.
    False. I do this all the time as town as well. And I didn't derail anything. I cant push anyone because when I do I get scumpainted by you mike and sb. I only insulted your dumbass because well I have a very low opinion of racists and homophobic people.

if he was town dont u think a scum would have hammered? no, nobody came in to lynch. They could have easily hammered and pinned it on me since im the driving force behind this lynch.
    It's clear both scum were on my train.

If you were town wouldent scum have hammered u by now? i think its very susp that ur not hammered yet also, you are now just OMGUS voting me =P common man ur a better player than this!
    AGAIN both scum were on my train.

proof that you are not reading the game. i showed up yesterday as well. i put my vote on MM. you are not keeping up fully, which is usually something scums do. they will "light follow" the game because they already have their agenda. this is how we caught sheepsaysmeep in like 10 mins into the game lol (10 mins of him being there that is)
    Sorry I made a mistake and missed something you did over 20 hours ago, a lot of shit and actual discussion happened between the 3 times you've decided to grace us with your presecence.

how would Yagami be your teammate?
    He was around and didn't vote me. So why wouldn't he be my teammate if I were scum?

i voted MM before you. hence i take it u havnt been keeping up on the game??
    You're just repeating yourself to make the same point again and again. We get it, you have no case.

See teal points. Distorted is an opportunistic little hypocritical homophobic snake.
    Shut up cow.

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

my plan was to actually push at mike because he was playing very passively and more laid back. to me it showed caution when i read through the game and i did not sense confusion in him. that to me is a big scum indication. but you reacting just like you did in the vengeful mafia game is just too much for me to overlook.
    Do you think maybe you should stop referring to old games for meta? It NEVER goes right. I made this same mistake when I was a noob FM player too. Trying to read people across games is just indicative of poor scum hunting skills.

It's the biggest issue I have with your group of players. You guys lack the mechanical skill. You go "he was scum this game, hey he said the same words in that game. LYNCHHHHHHH HIM."
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #437

Initially my scumread was @Mike . that was because he is not showing signs of confusion. his scum hunting comes off more laid back chatter to me and not something that he is actually showing real effort in. that usually indicates mafia to me.

@Mag/Sb16 i had as a town read because of meta reasons. sb16 moves it closer to a null read, but i do not really see him doing a troll doctor claim as a mafia. in the mafia universe game i played with him he was more hostile and passive as scum. maybe he is just more comfortable in this community? but as of now that slot is a town lean to me.

@Light Yagami: *walks into town* comment is usually ur town meta on the mod. you also seem to be trying this game and picking at people to find info. during the japanese game when u were neutral, u were passive and more roleplaying. your play here shows more seriousness to it, hence why i think its legit scum hunting. i put a town lean on you for that.

@yzb25 is a top tier player. I hosted a game he subbed in as scum in (cold war III) and he jumped right in there and got heavily townread by everyone. The only reason he got lynched is because there was too many TPRs in that game and process of elimination got him. I keep him at a nullread right now, but if we dont see actual progression from his playstyle I will start scum reading him. but even then, progression wont show a town read...thats why hes a top tier player lol

@Marshmallow Marshall is null still. usually i get a better grasp of him near end of days (so be here for it MM >=O ) but i have a town lean.

@PowersThatBe reasons cited to why my votes there and would not mind to see that lynch followed through with.

Can everyone please notice that other than mike, Distorts reasons always start off with "well in this other game...."

Scum use "meta" all the time to try and push mislynches.
    Shut up cow.

38. ISO #438

eh that's the game of Mafia. but I have been scum with PTB before, and he is usually incredibly obvious as scum. he is pretty widely scum read now and honestly I trust that. in vengeful mafia he was torn apart by @aamirus and just..shredded...over and over and over lol it was so painful to watch as his scum partner. the games still on the forums so if he keeps saying its all "lies" go check it out. i can post a link to it if you are interested, as well as the scum chat.

if he is town this is such an anti town playstyle that ill put his gameplay in the same catagory i put efes in and just keep him as a null read or policy lynch when he starts insulting and attacking everyone.
    Wait @Distorted you mean I got shredded and then she voted how I wanted her to vote? And she even admitted that she ended up town reading me? You can link whatever you want, because that's the game you got turbo lynched by the town. I wasn't lynched that game. Actually let me go link it.
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #439

False. I do this all the time as town as well. And I didn't derail anything. I cant push anyone because when I do I get scumpainted by you mike and sb. I only insulted your dumbass because well I have a very low opinion of racists and homophobic people.

It's clear both scum were on my train.

AGAIN both scum were on my train.

Sorry I made a mistake and missed something you did over 20 hours ago, a lot of shit and actual discussion happened between the 3 times you've decided to grace us with your presecence.

He was around and didn't vote me. So why wouldn't he be my teammate if I were scum?

You're just repeating yourself to make the same point again and again. We get it, you have no case.

See teal points. Distorted is an opportunistic little hypocritical homophobic snake.
    LOL there is not even 500 posts in the game. how has there been so many postings you forgot who was in the game? a town figuring out the game would know this kinda stuff, hence why i feel its a mafia. sheepsaysmeep tried to pull that same strategy and got scumread and lynhced later for it (he flipped scum) he is now a meme on this site because of that. (and a lot of what he said while it was happening).

I am not a racist nor homophobic, you tossing labels around wont make it true xD i can and do show screenshots of ur BS that u say are "lies", i would like some proof from u after the game ofc because it DERAILS THE GAME TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT. keep things to GAME RELEVANT and stop attacking people for politcal views, sexual identities, personal opinions, and anything else u can think of to try to demoralize people to make urself look better in comparison. very trashy.

You said both scums were on you. You have SB16 scumread why? u literally are saying its because mike is real doctor and sb16 claimed doctor. please provide some real evidence. you are trying to push together a random team so it looks like it "makes sense" for u to not be hammered. please describe scum in the playstyles instead of just 'THEY ARE VOTING ME THEY ARE SCUM!!!'

ffs you pride yourself on being this "godly" player and manipulator all the damn time but you just dont do shit lol

how about you post some reads lists, detailed, on people. help the town rather than yourself, k?

40. ISO #440

LOL there is not even 500 posts in the game. how has there been so many postings you forgot who was in the game? a town figuring out the game would know this kinda stuff, hence why i feel its a mafia. sheepsaysmeep tried to pull that same strategy and got scumread and lynhced later for it (he flipped scum) he is now a meme on this site because of that. (and a lot of what he said while it was happening).

I am not a racist nor homophobic, you tossing labels around wont make it true xD i can and do show screenshots of ur BS that u say are "lies", i would like some proof from u after the game ofc because it DERAILS THE GAME TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT. keep things to GAME RELEVANT and stop attacking people for politcal views, sexual identities, personal opinions, and anything else u can think of to try to demoralize people to make urself look better in comparison. very trashy.

You said both scums were on you. You have SB16 scumread why? u literally are saying its because mike is real doctor and sb16 claimed doctor. please provide some real evidence. you are trying to push together a random team so it looks like it "makes sense" for u to not be hammered. please describe scum in the playstyles instead of just 'THEY ARE VOTING ME THEY ARE SCUM!!!'

ffs you pride yourself on being this "godly" player and manipulator all the damn time but you just dont do shit lol

how about you post some reads lists, detailed, on people. help the town rather than yourself, k?
    I already provided a reads list. Are you even reading game?
    Shut up cow.

41. ISO #441

lol when did I say I was a godly manipulator? I also asked you to pull quotes to build your case against me, and you didn't.

Try actually being here scumtorted.
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #442

Wait @Distorted you mean I got shredded and then she voted how I wanted her to vote? And she even admitted that she ended up town reading me? You can link whatever you want, because that's the game you got turbo lynched by the town. I wasn't lynched that game. Actually let me go link it.
    u were the top scumread all game. how about you read i spent all my credibility defending ur ass because you were flipping shit in the scum chat about it rofl post the game, aamirus shredded you apart it was fucking hilarious haha the only reason sb16 got lynched was because he swore to shoot you xD your welcome for keeping u alive that game as u begged for but it costed us the game in the end =(

now, instead of once again addressing anything BUT THIS GAME, please provide reads lists on everyone.

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

Also I would like to point out the game in which distorted said I "got absolutely shredded" My "terrible play" got SB16 mislynched, and it got Lenneth mislynched and I think he misshot.

So I took out 3 towns with my "terrible play." Distorted only managed to get himself lynched. LMAO.
    Shut up cow.

45. ISO #445

lol when did I say I was a godly manipulator? I also asked you to pull quotes to build your case against me, and you didn't.

Try actually being here scumtorted.
    ive posted readslists and thorough reasoning behind my thoughts on every person here. you have sat here insulting people. stop the trashy shit and start HELPING TOWN rather than yourself constnatly. DO SOMETHING.

and u claimed "godly manipulator" in the voice chat to me. you took writing 101 and learend the Ethos, Pathos, Logos terms and use them all the damn time while praising yourself being this great manipulator. you also talked about it before voice chat, i will link it after this game. AFTER THE GAME. because arguing here DOES NOTHING BUT DERAIL. move on.

46. ISO #446

u were the top scumread all game. how about you read i spent all my credibility defending ur ass because you were flipping shit in the scum chat about it rofl post the game, aamirus shredded you apart it was fucking hilarious haha the only reason sb16 got lynched was because he swore to shoot you xD your welcome for keeping u alive that game as u begged for but it costed us the game in the end =(

now, instead of once again addressing anything BUT THIS GAME, please provide reads lists on everyone.
    WE WON THAT GAME YOU FUCKING TARD.
    Shut up cow.

47. ISO #447

48. ISO #448

Also I would like to point out the game in which distorted said I "got absolutely shredded" My "terrible play" got SB16 mislynched, and it got Lenneth mislynched and I think he misshot.

So I took out 3 towns with my "terrible play." Distorted only managed to get himself lynched. LMAO.
    as you are doing right now. POST RELEVANT SHIT and actually pay attention to this game. if you are town give us something to work with. stop just fluff posting.

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450

ive posted readslists and thorough reasoning behind my thoughts on every person here. you have sat here insulting people. stop the trashy shit and start HELPING TOWN rather than yourself constnatly. DO SOMETHING.

and u claimed "godly manipulator" in the voice chat to me. you took writing 101 and learend the Ethos, Pathos, Logos terms and use them all the damn time while praising yourself being this great manipulator. you also talked about it before voice chat, i will link it after this game. AFTER THE GAME. because arguing here DOES NOTHING BUT DERAIL. move on.
    Of course it was "in a voice chat" so of course you cant prove it.

I actually have a masters degree. LMAO "writing 101"

Also the ethos, pathos, and logos thing is on this site. And MM references it often, it's a guide by Helz.
    Shut up cow.