Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 76 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 3753
  1. ISO #1201

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    no.
    the real issue here is that unk says meta can be easily replicated just because you know it - which is not true. faking a meta is incredibly difficult.
    ^^ exactly. Meta is not the almighty power that cannot ever fail, nor is it only good to throw in the garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1202

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    no.
    the real issue here is that unk says meta can be easily replicated just because you know it - which is not true. faking a meta is incredibly difficult.
    not when you literally use RNG and or a Wheel of Fortune of what strategy to pick/how to play the game

or just literally improvise and play literally the same strategy in all games
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #1203
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    not when you literally use RNG and or a Wheel of Fortune of what strategy to pick/how to play the game

or just literally improvise and play literally the same strategy in all games
    Is that why Distorted says you're so easy to read? lol

4. ISO #1204

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    still not explaining

explain the slip, this isn't a difficult request

and you can stop moving goalposts and trying to strong-arm people with OGI that nobody gives a shit about, seems a lil' weak. c:
    There is no slip to explain, it's not difficult to figure out i've stated this.

If every single post you have is a discredit, how do you plan on staying alive?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

Take a bath or else im gonna find all of your furry erotica novels
    Can someone put this in their sig please
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #1210

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Meta is my only argument on what?
    Referring to MM in this specific instance, not you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

There is no slip to explain, it's not difficult to figure out i've stated this.

If every single post you have is a discredit, how do you plan on staying alive?
    Every single one of my posts points out the flaws in any argument you make.

Strawman, Ad-hom, moving goalposts. Pretty much just watching you squirm around.

Explain your genesis of thought on the original post.

You get bonus points if you do not include a question mark in your post!

17. ISO #1217

Why would you quote MY post then?
    You were the one talking about my meta opinion, not MM. he’s also not reading anything I’ve said recently so I’m not going to waste my time on it.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

Every single one of my posts points out the flaws in any argument you make.

Strawman, Ad-hom, moving goalposts. Pretty much just watching you squirm around.

Explain your genesis of thought on the original post.

You get bonus points if you do not include a question mark in your post!
    I have no clue what you're even sayin

WHat are you even talking about?

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

I need to be high to play this game without being triggered.

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

24. ISO #1224

Oh and I forgot to mention, thinking you're certified town because of post-count is absolutely awful.
    Lol wat.

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

I've literally just asked you to explain one thing at least three times now.

Explain why Actress came up and why you were connecting the role to me.
    Dude that's in the thread already and has been exlained LOL

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    You were the one talking about my meta opinion, not MM. he’s also not reading anything I’ve said recently so I’m not going to waste my time on it.
    ? What??? And how is reading Efe and Light solely on meta (or nearly) scummy...?? That argument is not good lol

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ? What??? And how is reading Efe and Light solely on meta (or nearly) scummy...?? That argument is not good lol
    Scummy to keep it and maintain inside of a town-core group and using POE to find the entire scum left in the other group? Lmfao.

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234

If frinckles is not the lynch today it NEEDS TO BE ME.

What else more do you want me to do lol cat?

You two
    are
    TvT

Unknown
    is very likely
    scum

What do you need more than that lol

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

Scummy to keep it and maintain inside of a town-core group and using POE to find the entire scum left in the other group? Lmfao.
    Uuuh, I didn't call anything scummy there, I just said it wasn't scummy... did you just defeat your own point LOL?

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

Water and Love are the safest and most legal drugs btw
    I don’t have one of those accessible. Too many problems my friend

39. ISO #1239

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    *Passes Unknown A Joint* Here Ya Go Man Enjoy..
    Much appreciated 👌🏻

40. ISO #1240

show me where you explained it in detail?
    It's in the thread i've explained it already and don't have to show you anything because you're already set on my alignment.

You're just trying to get me to waist my time not going to happen.

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Uuuh, I didn't call anything scummy there, I just said it wasn't scummy... did you just defeat your own point LOL?
    I literally just told you why it’s scummy are you retarded or just can’t read?

43. ISO #1243

Sorry Blink im not on ego mode right now if I were on ego mode i would have lynched you for that statement

im currently lazy and HAPPY cause something just happened
    Yeah cuz ur ego is smaller then your _____

44. ISO #1244

So you are saying it was actually scummy to keep the meta argument? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING UNKNOWN

45. ISO #1245

46. ISO #1246

47. ISO #1247
    Ganelon

sorry blink not happening.

48. ISO #1248

Oh my god dude, IT WAS SCUMMY FOR HIM to make a town-core group with those two in it 100% based on meta and to POE everyone else without thinking otherwise. My whole point is only using meta to justify reads that strongly on day 1 is not coming from a town player, it’s coming from scum.

If you defend him with meta don’t bother responding to me. When he ends up being scum at the end of the game which I know he will be, don’t come back talking to me about how meta is such a effective tool to read people.

49. ISO #1249

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Man Now Blink Is Getting All Defensive And Cranky.. *Hands Blink A Snickers*

Relax Man.. Just Relax..
    I will not relax!

The lynch is either ME or FRINCKLES

I don't know any other way to get you guys to move the CVOTES around.

If frinckles isn't lynched then you lynch me.

50. ISO #1250

FFS playing FM.