Tribesman (Citizen) ZergSoupYum Alive
    Tribesman (Citizen) AIVION Alive
    Virus Milkjjh Alive

You cannot post Countdown Timers

6 votes to hammer.

Link to setup: S-FM Spirits II
    Night 1
    Night 2
    Last edited by ; July 24th, 2019 at 10:49 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

Game has started, you may post

5. ISO #5

ACTUAL first.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

-vote Blinkstorteddd02

TAKE THIS ABERRATION DOWN IMMEDIATLY
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall Why Do You Think @Blinkstorteddd02 Is Scum?
    @Light_Yagami Why do you have to ping me when we both are here, and that we're the only ones posting?

As for your question... Because I think their name is a lie. Efe isn't in that archon after all

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Light_Yagami Why do you have to ping me when we both are here, and that we're the only ones posting?

As for your question... Because I think their name is a lie. Efe isn't in that archon after all
    Because, Pings Get Attention More Swiftly Then Just Say Your Name Or Anyone Else..

12. ISO #12

-vote Stealthbomber16
    lurking blueberry that's not even a blueberry but that is still a berry that is blue

13. ISO #13

I walk into the town, my katana sheathed on my back. The sky is cloudy, but not as cloudy as my soul. I can sense the great evil in this town, and it is my job to remove it. I will finish what was begun.

“Hello” I state. “my name is Francis Patrón. I am a spirit hunter. I have heard that this place is haunted by spirit wolves. If you will allow me, I will hunt them down.”

I eagerly await their response, but they cannot read it on my expressionless face. They may not trust me, but my employers sent me here to do a job. So the job will be completed.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I walk into the town, my katana sheathed on my back. The sky is cloudy, but not as cloudy as my soul. I can sense the great evil in this town, and it is my job to remove it. I will finish what was begun.

“Hello” I state. “my name is Francis Patrón. I am a spirit hunter. I have heard that this place is haunted by spirit wolves. If you will allow me, I will hunt them down.”

I eagerly await their response, but they cannot read it on my expressionless face. They may not trust me, but my employers sent me here to do a job. So the job will be completed.
    I Think This Guy Is Town.. Doc On This Guy.. Sounds Legit

16. ISO #16

I Think This Guy Is Town.. Doc On This Guy.. Sounds Legit
    “You are wise to trust me. We will go far together.” I nod.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Hmm, what a way to start the game.

The questions that are to be asked now are:

- What are the benefits to claim Hunter as town hunter? As town non-hunter? And as scum?
    - Should we believe his claim?
    - Should the Spritualist check him?
    - Should the Shaman guard him?

Benefits to claim as town hunter

Being able to confirm yourself without being CC'd, as a confirmed town, knowing that there is a shaman to save you if Mafia tries to kill you. That's pretty strong IMO.

Benefits to claim as town anything but hunter

Shield the real TPRs. That's a WIFOM possiblity that I will not discuss further, since we can trust him anyway if that's what he's doing. I also ask to not discuss that point.

Benefits to claim as scum

Quite few, actually. All what is going to happen is, at best, a 1-1 trade of scum and town, which is bad for scum.

Should we believe his claim : I definetly do, 99 % for me.

Should the Spiritualist check him?

I don't think he's much of a doubt slot now, so no, not really. Plus...

Should the Shaman guard him?

Probably, given the high likelihood that he is town. Plus, it would prevent the Spiritualist from getting false positives because of the Shaman. That being said, I'm leaving the WIFOM open here too, and this should probably not be discussed much more.

-vote ZergSoupYum
    because my old vote is obviously no longer good lol

19. ISO #19

Hello people~

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Well what kind of berries are they?

also hi
    Who's your favorite little rascal? ;3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

21. ISO #21
    Ganelon

One thing.
    Do not talk about your rolecards, only about your role.
    I don't think angleshooting is possible, but nevertheless, let's not risk it.

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Hello people~
    Hey ^^

What do you think about Stealth's claim? Also, looks like your avatar is being assaulted by evil spirits ;)

23. ISO #23

*Walks Into Town Like A Big Dick In A Locker Room* Who Investigates Further?
    Hey you brought the big dick quote back!

But no picture? I am doubting thee now...

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Hey ^^

What do you think about Stealth's claim? Also, looks like your avatar is being assaulted by evil spirits ;)
    Yeah she's a ghost trainer. Misdreavus is her Pokemon ;3

Yeah I saw, but he could just be role-playing right? To be honest id believe that over him really claiming anyday :3

26. ISO #26

Who's your favorite little rascal? ;3
    This is a srs question people are free to answer it if they choose

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    One thing.
    Do not talk about your rolecards, only about your role.
    I don't think angleshooting is possible, but nevertheless, let's not risk it.
    Yes, my Shōgun.

28. ISO #28

Hey you brought the big dick quote back!

But no picture? I am doubting thee now...
    What actually makes me doubt is that he had left that meta away for some games in which he was town... and now it's back.
    @Light_Yagami , could an evil spirit have possessed your body? Are you a Spirit in wolf's clothing???

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

But you just told us you eagerly await our response so how come we can’t figure that out?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

31. ISO #31

I Think The Spiritualist Should Check Damus_Graves
    Why?

Yeah I saw, but he could just be role-playing right? To be honest id believe that over him really claiming anyday :3
    He could... but if he actually is roleplaying for nothing, it would be misguiding fluff and would make him scummy... or TPR-shielding town. Stealth isn't the open-wolfy type of guy, outside of the "Oh, you got me" replies he often makes. I trust his claim as a claim :P

32. ISO #32

Hmm, what a way to start the game.

The questions that are to be asked now are:

- What are the benefits to claim Hunter as town hunter? As town non-hunter? And as scum?
    - Should we believe his claim?
    - Should the Spritualist check him?
    - Should the Shaman guard him?

Benefits to claim as town hunter

Being able to confirm yourself without being CC'd, as a confirmed town, knowing that there is a shaman to save you if Mafia tries to kill you. That's pretty strong IMO.

Benefits to claim as town anything but hunter

Shield the real TPRs. That's a WIFOM possiblity that I will not discuss further, since we can trust him anyway if that's what he's doing. I also ask to not discuss that point.

Benefits to claim as scum

Quite few, actually. All what is going to happen is, at best, a 1-1 trade of scum and town, which is bad for scum.

Should we believe his claim : I definetly do, 99 % for me.

Should the Spiritualist check him?

I don't think he's much of a doubt slot now, so no, not really. Plus...

Should the Shaman guard him?

Probably, given the high likelihood that he is town. Plus, it would prevent the Spiritualist from getting false positives because of the Shaman. That being said, I'm leaving the WIFOM open here too, and this should probably not be discussed much more.

-vote ZergSoupYum
    because my old vote is obviously no longer good lol
    Can’t there be multiple of each town role? Since 3 town random slots?

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

I mean, I could easily see him doing that just to mock Yagami lol. He likes to make high effort shitposts parodying other people

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Can’t there be multiple of each town role? Since 3 town random slots?
    Yes. How does that go against what I said? If you mean the CC thing, 2 vigis are still unlikely, and nightkill amount would make CCing a claimed vigilante if there was only one vigi kill quite hard.
    @Magoroth While we're at it. Is there a kill description? In other words, do we know if the kill came from Spirit/Virus/Hunter or not?

38. ISO #38

Call It A Hunch MM
    How can you have a hunch on someone who hasn't even posted yet? That being said, I'm not necessarily against having a check on a player that's usually hard to read for most people, but I'm having a hard time following your reasoning (which isn't a new thing but still lol)

39. ISO #39

What actually makes me doubt is that he had left that meta away for some games in which he was town... and now it's back.
    @Light_Yagami , could an evil spirit have possessed your body? Are you a Spirit in wolf's clothing???
    Oh really? I haven't been keeping up with current FMs.. last one I played was the rolecards game, and I'm pretty sure he did his usual meta opener there if I recall.

40. ISO #40

How can you have a hunch on someone who hasn't even posted yet? That being said, I'm not necessarily against having a check on a player that's usually hard to read for most people, but I'm having a hard time following your reasoning (which isn't a new thing but still lol)
    Thats A Valid Question.. One I Do Not Currently Have An Answer 2

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

@AIVION Better?
    No because my phone can't see the video lol.

Besides it was a picture anyway

43. ISO #43

Whats A Meta If They Can Change Or Are Interchangeable? Not Bad To Have More Then One In My Opinion To Keep PPL Guessing..

44. ISO #44

Why?

He could... but if he actually is roleplaying for nothing, it would be misguiding fluff and would make him scummy... or TPR-shielding town. Stealth isn't the open-wolfy type of guy, outside of the "Oh, you got me" replies he often makes. I trust his claim as a claim :P
    Hmm.. either way I think I'm going to take a page out of Damus werewolf game and leave it up to WIFOM instead of commenting on it further... Lol.

45. ISO #45

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Howdy folks, every man and women a king. This is my first mafia game in a long while so lets get down to business.
    Hello!

Who's your favorite little rascal?

46. ISO #46

Oh really? I haven't been keeping up with current FMs.. last one I played was the rolecards game, and I'm pretty sure he did his usual meta opener there if I recall.
    Probably, but that was quite a long time ago, meta-wise. I wonder if it was his last game with that meta, actually... Either way, I will keep an eye on Light. FoS on him for now.
    Thats A Valid Question.. One I Do Not Currently Have An Answer 2
    ... so you have hunches on people who didn't do or say anything yet, and don't know why or how? o.O
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Howdy folks, every man and women a king. This is my first mafia game in a long while so lets get down to business.
    Hello ^^

That isn't your first FM game, right? Have you played on other sites, or only on the mod?

47. ISO #47

Probably, but that was quite a long time ago, meta-wise. I wonder if it was his last game with that meta, actually... Either way, I will keep an eye on Light. FoS on him for now.

... so you have hunches on people who didn't do or say anything yet, and don't know why or how? o.O

Hello ^^

That isn't your first FM game, right? Have you played on other sites, or only on the mod?
    No its not my first fm game, i played the mod and i played on other sites and i have played the game irl but not in a long long time.

48. ISO #48

Whats A Meta If They Can Change Or Are Interchangeable? Not Bad To Have More Then One In My Opinion To Keep PPL Guessing..
    A clue, that's what meta is. And right now, that clue is pointing towards you.
    Hmm.. either way I think I'm going to take a page out of Damus werewolf game and leave it up to WIFOM instead of commenting on it further... Lol.
    Good idea

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

Yeah, meta is a double edged sword anyway.

Everyone should be encouraged to do or try new things~

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.