there are people posting on this forum RIGHT NOW that think bernie sanders would bea good president
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: there are people posting on this forum RIGHT NOW that think bernie sanders would bea good presid

Honestly, Apo doesn't care who becomes president anymore as long as we can dispose of this current joke that we wasting air in the white house.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: there are people posting on this forum RIGHT NOW that think bernie sanders would bea good presid

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    but it doesn't even meet your requirements for horrendous content
    don’t care this post is shite
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    don’t care this post is shite
    It's a shit post, not a shitpost. I don't think it meets the nobility criterias to go in Horrendous Content.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Who cares anyways?
    Me, you neutral killing scum.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Moved this magnificent thread to Circlejerk

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    LMFA0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0
    and wouldn't he be??

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    and wouldn't he be??
    I think so... but you know, USA are a democracy. And they brought Trump to power. So................................................ .......................................

16. ISO #16
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I think so... but you know, USA are a democracy. And they brought Trump to power. So................................................ .......................................
    Comrade Bernie for President! Do you not hate the TOP WUN PUHCENT