S-FM Sengoku Jidai - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 2406
  1. ISO #1251

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    I have been pushing Munenori all game you potato. And Shuzo heavily agreed with Kazu on lynching me earlier. Your theories don't make sense, and it'S because I'm town.
    this is exactly why. of course it all revolves around the idea that you're scum, but I feel like you vs munenori is WvW, and Shuzo was buddying kazu to stay off his radar. Of course this is all just speculation, but that's just my genuine beliefs at this point in time.

2. ISO #1252

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shuzo View Post
    actually we could learn quite a lot with his lynch we can see now that @FM-Sorai has a super slow vote and is likely mafia. thats just from the votes of the people.

also we can see that @FM-Tokuhei went up rather quickly and has been at lynch 2 vote for most of the day. almost completely clearing him of any wrong doing..

again just from the votes
    Him being at L-2 for most of the day doesn't mean he is scum, that logical is totaly wrong
    He has been at L-2 because we wanted to wait for the 'jailor'.

You are 100% sure than sorai is scum and 100% sure that Tokuhei is scum.
    Do you know who are usually sure about that kind of things in FM?

3. ISO #1253

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Takeru View Post
    Him being at L-2 for most of the day doesn't mean he is scum, that logical is totaly wrong

tokuhei is town*

4. ISO #1254

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Taheiji View Post
    if im using the term correctly, which I believe I am, its when a scum assists in the lynch of a teammate so the former can appear town when the latter flips scum.
    this looks like a interesting way of being obvious

i would rather look at the way they interact with eachother

if it looks mostly positive but negative towards the end it would be scummy af

the other way around it would be towny tbh

thanks m8 you are a good guy <3 (wont townread you for it until see no connections between you and the other guy)

5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sorai View Post
    ok i'll try to note this on my notebook so i can find any connections later on (you can see it on the lw at night time)

i think this is weird? am i a hypocrite or just stupid?

i have to be honest scumreading someone for wanting to survive is a weird way to read someone

im gonna make a detailed post about this soon if i still have time here cause its way past bedtime in this dojo
    That's bullshit though... also what the fuck was that "I can think you can be scum but I think you're town" with your vote still on me and asking me to unvote you??????

7. ISO #1257

ok i'll try to note this on my notebook so i can find any connections later on (you can see it on the lw at night time)

i think this is weird? am i a hypocrite or just stupid?

i have to be honest scumreading someone for wanting to survive is a weird way to read someone

im gonna make a detailed post about this soon if i still have time here cause its way past bedtime in this dojo
    stop trying to pretend like you're going to contribute all of a sudden. We better see some good content from you, because you've already failed on your promises to deliver worthwhile content once.

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

Where is the 100% coming from?

11. ISO #1261

so you arent blackmailed? @FM-Masaharu
    as far as i read it seems he fucked up and doomed himself but we will see it once he flips this day
    if this wasnt true however he would get scumreaded and lynched by me

this is exactly why. of course it all revolves around the idea that you're scum, but I feel like you vs munenori is WvW, and Shuzo was buddying kazu to stay off his radar. Of course this is all just speculation, but that's just my genuine beliefs at this point in time.
    interesting irrelevant for me so i ignore it

cant we just skip day and let jailor jail and decide over his fate?

12. ISO #1262

Well all your beliefs are, as you just admitted, based on me being scum being TRUE. And it's NOT true. So your reads are messed up. The Shuzo read at that point is really far fetched.

13. ISO #1263

as far as i read it seems he fucked up and doomed himself but we will see it once he flips this day

No because I believe it could be a Tormentor. We should not be sticking to that.

14. ISO #1264

That's bullshit though... also what the fuck was that "I can think you can be scum but I think you're town" with your vote still on me and asking me to unvote you??????
    stfu im talking about the desire of surviving in general and not about my case

reading someone with it is completely weird and should only pulled off if other factors for example the townyness and amount activity has been calculated with it

stop trying to pretend like you're going to contribute all of a sudden. We better see some good content from you, because you've already failed on your promises to deliver worthwhile content once.
    dude im a Replacement of Light!

Where is the 100% coming from?
    so he i wasnt the hypocrite but HE!

damn im dumb

15. ISO #1265

Well all your beliefs are, as you just admitted, based on me being scum being TRUE. And it's NOT true. So your reads are messed up. The Shuzo read at that point is really far fetched.
    either im dumb or stupid

Y'all have too many similiar namesssss!!!! I CANT UNDERSTAND SHIT!

16. ISO #1266

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

actually we could learn quite a lot with his lynch we can see now that @FM-Sorai has a super slow vote and is likely mafia. thats just from the votes of the people.

also we can see that @FM-Tokuhei went up rather quickly and has been at lynch 2 vote for most of the day. almost completely clearing him of any wrong doing..

I feel like if Toku was town he would have been hammered by now.

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Masaharu View Post
    I really doubt Tokuhei is mafia right now simply because of how close he got to being lynched. I also doubt that a scum would attempt to pull a suicide play like that. I am very not in favor of his death.
    If there wasn't a jailee claim thingy, I would be dead. And yes, that's what I keep saying, that a double mafia suicide is really stupid and that it didn't happen.... but noone listens............

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274

25. ISO #1275

26. ISO #1276

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

29. ISO #1279

30. ISO #1280

That's dumb af, they don't have factional kill, which mean letting jailor jail is dumb.

31. ISO #1281

Since when does "likely" mean "100%"?

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

34. ISO #1284

i said sorai is likely mafia due to the slow vote upon him. and because tokuhei has been at L-2 for most of the day it is likely he is town.
    WE BOTH HAD SLOW VOTES! I JUST HAD A FAST BURST VOTE!

That's dumb af, they don't have factional kill, which mean letting jailor jail is dumb.
    they dont have a factional kill = JAILING IS GOOD! WE CAN INVEST MORE TIME INTO A LESS RISKY GAME!

35. ISO #1285

my opinion is that based on his stalling and his deliberate counter productivity to either alignment. is about as neutral as you can get. otherwise he is 100% scum
    neutral or otherwise he is 100% scum. You are not even considering he is a dumb town
    'almost completly chearling him'

Being at L-2 doesn't clear anything.

36. ISO #1286

37. ISO #1287

38. ISO #1288

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293
    Ganelon

The only invest we can possibly have is...a coroner....
    I think Mag made the lynch Mandatory but I am not sure

@Magoroth
    What. is the question?

44. ISO #1294

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

are we buddying or something? or is Shuzo looking scummy af here?

we both seem to think the same
    No we don't but YOU are buddying me atm, and what I wonder is WHY? Why would a town buddy me? I don't see any good reason atm. Why would a scum buddy me? To appear towny and not bloodthirsty?

I am apparently going to be lynched. Remember my words, people, and follow them. May the Light save you all.

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298
    Ganelon

@Magoroth, Lynch is mandatory? or not?
    Aye. Plurality lynch. Guy with most votes at EoD gets lynched.

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300

-vote Shuzo

dont lynch toku or me I actually think its him
    (lets hope toku aint disguiser like some said)
    and now it falls to me to defend i have consistently pointed out much of my views on the issues at hand. and when many were lost. i tried to guild them to the path of enlightenment. now it seems as they wanna shift the focus upon me.

Members who have read this thread: 2