• sasquatch

6 46.15%
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 1687
  1. ISO #1301

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    unless they rolled 1 last night.

ALSO, u now completely ruled out Gyrlander being scum. This is a scum slip You know that gyrlander is town, thus his kill was the only kill. You KNOW it was not a scum kill.

gg, my vote remains here.
    ??? I didn't kill anyone?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #1302

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Okey, apparently many of you don't know how to read so I'll enlighten you.

Role: Efekannn02 The Thirsty
    Ability: -Can Drink From His Water Bottle Every Night (unlimited charges, visits himself)
    -Or Can Decide To Drink A Cold Drink (2 charges, visits himself and randomly kills someone if visited by someone else)
    -Or Can Decide To Drink A Hot Drink (1 charge, visits himself and vote power increases to 2 for one day)
    -Must Drink Something Every Night

Can you tell me where the fuck it says that the second potion acts as an alert? 1- It doesn't not give him immunity 2- If he's visited he kills someone RANDOM.

UHUM?? CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE HECK THAT SHARES WITH A VETERAN.
    Good point. Maybe otaku should shoot MM tonight and then we all play roulette lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #1303

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I am citizen. Gyrlander, the role you started with was thief. Your night 1 action was rerolling into manipulator and noone else visited you. I kinda tried telling you that I am citizen by putting your roles into random posts that looked out of place to even MM.
    Night 2 I went for aamirus. aamirus is triad aligned, was hitler and turned into nymphomaniac that night. Now he has the ability to either kill or block every night.
    well jesus tapdancing christ.

-vote aamirus

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

4. ISO #1304

And before MM is gonna ask this ridiculous question:
    I waited to avoid turbolynching.
    Now naz claimed neutral, Otaku and MM kept defending aamirus hard and want either naz or distorted lynched and efe revealed that he is the soul thief.
    This wouldn't have happened if I hadn't waited and this is heavily pro town.
    so the scums did get a night kill, thus it IS Mylo, and MM is more concerned on neutral/town hunting than mafia hunting.

aamirus + MM are triad team.

5. ISO #1305

well jesus tapdancing christ.

-vote aamirus
    I can hear Kenny screaming fucking finally from here
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

6. ISO #1306

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Lynch naz and I can night kill aamirus and lynch distorted?
    Or lynch distorted I can night kill aamirus and lynch naz?
    Or lynch aamirus and I can attempt to shoot distorted and lynch naz?

I am down for all of these options
    u shitting me? so you are the other triad, not MM? lol

7. ISO #1307

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Kenny explain how you found that distorted is aligned with you if your n1 was gyr and your n2 was distorted, otherwise I’m probably night killing you tbh
    if you kill anyone other than MM, you are lynched the next day. this is a clear game now. at least triad wise.

8. ISO #1308

You didn't say manipulator a single time this whole game. It was me who kept saying that role.
    Okey, what probably happened is that I saw you saying that I was manipulator and assumed I must have mentioned it lol. Probably thought about it when I was half drunk. Bazinga.

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310

11. ISO #1311

12. ISO #1312

Triad has 3 votes, lets get 3 on aamirus right now.
    thats why MM didnt care to break the rules, he saw the walls closing so threw in another curve ball for town by giving efe more power. also, he broke the rules to stop me pushing aamirus. this is set in stone.

@otekskaekf if you do not shoot MM, do not shoot because it will just put town on MYLO again. any miskills tonight can undo the lead of a successful lynch today.

13. ISO #1313

lol we can never lynch otaku bc no one know what his username is

14. ISO #1314

15. ISO #1315

16. ISO #1316

so wait....why are u not voting aamirus? is my original theory about you and aamirus correct?? =( DONT LET IT BE SO NAZ, DONT LET IT BE SO!!!! You need to be the lone mafia!
    Calm down and let people think before turbolynching like this now.
    Like what are we gonna do with otakudweeb69? Obviously he's satan and needs to prove himself this night after all.

17. ISO #1317

Like what are we gonna do with otakudweeb69? Obviously he's satan and needs to prove himself this night after all.
    So, we're lynching aamirus, killing I don't know who and tomorrow we lynch naz? That's the idea? Of course, depending on your investigations we may need to change our agenda.

18. ISO #1318

19. ISO #1319

and its not a turbo lynch, its just to assure we get the votes before EoD in case people vanish. putting 3 votes on now guarantees at least a coin toss of the desired lynch. I think we should be able to put aamirus on L-1 and just let it be. L-1 is where we get info, let the real alignments show!

20. ISO #1320

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    So, we're lynching aamirus, killing I don't know who and tomorrow we lynch naz? That's the idea? Of course, depending on your investigations we may need to change our agenda.
    Best case otaku would be townie, kills MM, gets killed by MM, we lynch naz, I investigate Efe or distorted.
    We don't know otaku's and MM's exact alignments tho. If all 3 were triad they could have ended this day pretty much now, because naz voted me and one vote is all they would need in that situation.
    I'm thinking either one of them is being seriosly misguided, or one of them has a different scum alignment.
    Naz has claimed to be neutral, but that doesn't prove that she really is one either.

21. ISO #1321

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

25. ISO #1325

But what does him proving his ROLE(only, not alignment) do for town?
    What if he kills a town to prove it?

26. ISO #1326

he needs to hit MM or no1. we need the naz alive for longer =(
    amg what r u planning on doing to me ;____;

27. ISO #1327

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

point is he has to kill someone we scumread to prove it. Like MM.
    oof ok that makes sense
    also +1 on gyr's suggestion of investing eve to just clear the air on that slot already

31. ISO #1331

32. ISO #1332

33. ISO #1333

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    amg what r u planning on doing to me ;____;
    >=]

but defending teh aamirus would be pointless right now...discrediting the Kenny cannot be done at this time. opportune moments must arrise for such feats of strength. now we must venture forward and slay aamirus so we can kill it's partner, MM....., next.

34. ISO #1334

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336

37. ISO #1337

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    dont worry im sure the town will kill me at night and make one of you 2 parties win
    nah, no point wasting a kill when we have some1 who can confirm roles nighlty. we found the scum with a killing ability, let him confirm everyone. no point gambling on killing when we can do that.

38. ISO #1338

>=]

but defending teh aamirus would be pointless right now...discrediting the Kenny cannot be done at this time. opportune moments must arrise for such feats of strength. now we must venture forward and slay aamirus so we can kill it's partner, MM....., next.
    but i want smores today before someone murders me in my sleep =( my last meal.....mmmm smores (homer simpson voice)

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    but i want smores today before someone murders me in my sleep =( my last meal.....mmmm smores (homer simpson voice)
    With us killing an evil that can kill, town has absolutely no reason to hit anyone other than MM. any other hit atm is a waste. and there IS reason behind that.

41. ISO #1341

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

with that said, would u like to buy a Pizza with some pizza accessories?
    dont u dare sell me to him

46. ISO #1346

Here is another scum strategy. Earlier he was 100% confirmed I was scum, completely convinced with nothing changing his mind. as the lynch approahces, the wording changes to "if he flips scum" "I dont think he is town" it shows doubt to cover for a mis-lynch so he has an out for when i DO flip town.
    I knew you'd say that as scum you nitpick anything you can. I'm talking to people who think you're town, people you FOOLED. If I say "when disto will flip scum", WHICH IS WHAT I THINK, they will say "But he'll flip town". Kenny proved what I am saying here. This just strenghtens my read on you Disto ^^

Also I never said 100% confirmed scum. I never say that unless I have an investigative lead, which I do not. I said 99% and 99.9%.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

MM can you actually even explain why none of your choices include Gyrlander?
    Or why 3 of those choices would kill 2 townies
    .............because Gyrlander is a strong town read for me. I don't want to start making cases about why I townread people, so here's the short version: I townread Gyrlander because 1: he has done nothing scummy in my eyes; 2: because he tried to protect me, a townie, without being protective, and this is a very towny move; 3: Because my scumreads are turning on her ^^

You think it would kill townies (or lie about thinking it). PoV.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

49. ISO #1349

I am citizen. Gyrlander, the role you started with was thief. Your night 1 action was rerolling into manipulator and noone else visited you. I kinda tried telling you that I am citizen by putting your roles into random posts that looked out of place to even MM.
    Night 2 I went for aamirus. aamirus is triad aligned, was hitler and turned into nymphomaniac that night. Now he has the ability to either kill or block every night.
    HM. This just got interesting

Could you be MAFIA with Distorted and an actual citizen who caught a triad? Because I am able to see Aamirus as scum in a world where my weird gut on her list of reads on D1 was actually CORRECT... Hm.

Unless Distorted is not scum with you? Unless... you are... town?

On another note, if you KNEW that Gyrlander was town, why did you ask me why he wasn't in my lynch pool???

50. ISO #1350

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    HM. This just got interesting

Could you be MAFIA with Distorted and an actual citizen who caught a triad? Because I am able to see Aamirus as scum in a world where my weird gut on her list of reads on D1 was actually CORRECT... Hm.

Unless Distorted is not scum with you? Unless... you are... town?

On another note, if you KNEW that Gyrlander was town, why did you ask me why he wasn't in my lynch pool???
    Tbh it's hard to think you're town with the shitposter role attempt IF YOU HAVE CITIZEN, because you're fucking lit lmao. And you wouldn't ask me why I had a townread on Gyrlander if you had checked him, that makes 0 sense.