S-FM 231: Black Flag Nightless 3.0 - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM 231: Black Flag Nightless 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    ... You even read the other posts? It would be pretty obvious why i am asking a Wall of Posting.
    Yes I have, im wondering if you have? Rlvg summarised them nicely in 198. Maybe youd loke to read them yourself, determine how a wall post could possibly be required to defend against that drivel, and theb vote your scum mate yzb for me. Kthx

Monopoly of the Iced variety

2. ISO #202

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Here's the vote posts.

I have a feeling half of these is sheeping, lol.
    Huh neat.:

@Marshmallow Marshall what is being SuperSuspicious, how is it done, and how does it make me scum?
    @Hybrid explain please what "feeling was goon" is.
    @Omegasaur , what probability are you giving of my scummyness and how did you come to that conclusion.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    So @Hybrid , please inform me the details of what is feel.

Try to treat this like Science. Try the wizard of Oz.

What is the Wizard of oz?

Its the word because.
    Dude look at the posts before if you were to be more active i would have defended you incase you are being townie. But now you just seem to be like Goon tbh. Like how i get lynched other 2 games...

5. ISO #205

I'm trying to figure out what I'm defending other than feels. Dearie.
    Alright, I'll help you out for clarity's sake.

In post #101, you vote Stealthbomber, likely supposedly for the purposes of getting some information as you've expressed no reason to scumread him.

Then SB16 posts loads of content. That's fine if SB's content wasn't what you were looking for - you could have just asked for what you were looking for. Instead, when Hybrid challenges your vote:

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid
    Superjack if there really isn't a real issue about him, I want you to unvote him. As well as yzb25
    You don't say "actually I have issues x, y and z with Stealth". You instead completely twist what he said and say:

Quote Originally Posted by Superjack
    Are you suggesting that if someone is avoiding issues, that they are town?
    Even though Hybrid clearly did not mean to say "unvote Stealth because he's avoiding commenting on key issues."

You then have a back and forth with Hybrid, rather than trying to get information from stealth (the whole point of a pressure vote). You try to convince him to scumread SB16 (by misusing points I made earlier) while also throwing minor shade on Hybrid:

What did you want to mean, you say z but you mean y? Thats not very good. Thats basically saying "If I say something and its scummy, i dont mean it plomiz"
    stealth always makes boring wall posts that look big, but really contain very little. its easier to find someone by engaging in conversation with them. Its easy to get away with scum by making wall posts.
    Also 100% chance of losing if we never lynch. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath.
    You then ask a silly question you don't actually care about the answer for:

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    Hybrid conflicts with the way I think. It's... interesting.
    Because?
    I don't see how this question would help you figure out anyone's alignment, and it should be obvious how SB thinks they clash given the previous interaction.

Then you disappear.

And your defense is "I got sidetracked talking to Hybrid rather than actually following through on the point of a pressure vote."

If you actually voted SB16 because you scumread him at that point, I'd be very interested to know how.

6. ISO #206

Dude look at the posts before if you were to be more active i would have defended you incase you are being townie. But now you just seem to be like Goon tbh. Like how i get lynched other 2 games...
    Ok, you are not really understanding?

You are saying, If i was more active (Not more pro-town) you would of sided with me.
    But because I've not been active you are trying to lynch me (Low Hanging Fruit).
    You have not come to the conclusion on my meta yourself, you will see in most games my early play is always shit, if I remain shit I tend to turn out scum, but when I'm town the game continues to go up from their.
    Buuuuuuuuuut, I assume you want easy food today yah?

Please EXPLAIN the following:

How does goon feel like?
    How does goon seem like?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

7. ISO #207

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Alright, I'll help you out for clarity's sake.

In post #101, you vote Stealthbomber, likely supposedly for the purposes of getting some information as you've expressed no reason to scumread him.

Then SB16 posts loads of content. That's fine if SB's content wasn't what you were looking for - you could have just asked for what you were looking for. Instead, when Hybrid challenges your vote:

You don't say "actually I have issues x, y and z with Stealth". You instead completely twist what he said and say:

Even though Hybrid clearly did not mean to say "unvote Stealth because he's avoiding commenting on key issues."

You then have a back and forth with Hybrid, rather than trying to get information from stealth (the whole point of a pressure vote). You try to convince him to scumread SB16 (by misusing points I made earlier) while also throwing minor shade on Hybrid:

You then ask a silly question you don't actually care about the answer for:

I don't see how this question would help you figure out anyone's alignment, and it should be obvious how SB thinks they clash given the previous interaction.

Then you disappear.

And your defense is "I got sidetracked talking to Hybrid rather than actually following through on the point of a pressure vote."

If you actually voted SB16 because you scumread him at that point, I'd be very interested to know how.

I voted Stealthbomber because he was online. At no point do I make connections of my vote to his posts.
    I wanted Hybrid to realise that wall posts do not make someone town, because he is having Issues with that.
    I twist Hybrids words, to see if he would untwist them to make his point more cleari, wanted Hybrid to react to my posts. He didnt argue back and just started going but no telling me about the wincon, at that point I lost interest and went to sleep instead.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #208

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Im just going to keep coming back here as the super train seems unwarranted, but inevitable.

Piggybacking mesks conclusions onto your own is worthless. She claims i have to many theories. The rlvg theory was literally a page one joke, its impossible to have read that as a serious comment. I have consistently been looking at hybrid with a sprinkling of you and SB. Given three are 3 scum, that math makes sense.

Youre literally saying you can't be scum because youre not lurking, and that is justification to disregard my thoughts. That alone looks like hardcore protection of a partner. Calix used to pull the same shit, devaluing any comments and cherry picking them when representing; and she was scum every game i called her on it.

Hybrid is obvtown for wild strategy and sticking to his guns. I am priority scum for wild strategy anf sticking to my guns. Which one is it? Hypocrisy dont float here. Or is it your second comment that hybrid is obvtown because wifom? Because frankly thats worse.

Your justifications for your reads are appalling, and contradictory at best. You're trying to present (probably teammates at this point) as confirmed town because "they're new". Everything here reeks of scum play.

If SJ is going ahead, so be it, but if implore everyone to come back and reread
    -vote yzb25
    I don't think mesk was thinking much about your page 1 post. Though you seem to be lol.

I more meant it to mean "yzb isn't lurkscum... maybe he's town actually trying to make a point... maybe we've actually had a genuine divergence here... maybe I should try and reread from his pov." cuz y'know that's what towns do when presented with a new idea cuz they're trying to find the truth. idek why you're comparing me to Calix but k.

You're sticking to your guns cuz you kinda have to now. If you came back flip flopping after putting susp. on me you'd be utterly fucked. Hybrid could have easily been like "oh okay I'll appropriate your strategy". That's what Marsh did and he seemed to fly under the radar, right? :P

k.

9. ISO #209

You are saying, If i was more active (Not more pro-town) you would of sided with me.
    But because I've not been active you are trying to lynch me (Low Hanging Fruit).
    You have not come to the conclusion on my meta yourself, you will see in most games my early play is always shit, if I remain shit I tend to turn out scum, but when I'm town the game continues to go up from their.

How does goon feel like?
    How does goon seem like?
    SJ you are just being stupid now... I will explain in my new post...

10. ISO #210

I voted Stealthbomber because he was online. At no point do I make connections of my vote to his posts.
    I wanted Hybrid to realise that wall posts do not make someone town, because he is having Issues with that.
    I twist Hybrids words, to see if he would untwist them to make his point more cleari, wanted Hybrid to react to my posts. He didnt argue back and just started going but no telling me about the wincon, at that point I lost interest and went to sleep instead.
    I want a explanation... to my new post NOT WALLPOSTS.

11. ISO #211

Spoiler : reason#1 :
    Yeh im down with lynching Mesk.

I like Sprunce. I can't see him being a scum player and pretending to post what a scum player would do,.

I Dont like RLVG. Asking useless questions to look thoughful and useful.
    I am wary of you. Cause Siance

Reason #1 why we suspect you

Spoiler : reason#2 :
    -vote Stealthbomber16

Reason #2 why we suspect you

Spoiler : reason3# :
    What did you want to mean, you say z but you mean y? Thats not very good. Thats basically saying "If I say something and its scummy, i dont mean it plomiz"
    stealth always makes boring wall posts that look big, but really contain very little. its easier to find someone by engaging in conversation with them. Its easy to get away with scum by making wall posts.
    Also 100% chance of losing if we never lynch. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath.

reason #3 why we suspect you.
    Now all three of them you just said something and go off with an accusatorish behavior. Without giving a real evidence. Now at 3rd reason instead of trying to find out someone first and examining the text, you just want a lynch to be happen. I didn't want to say anything at first. Cause i thought it s better not to lynch and as well I tried to people not to notice until mesk comes -.-
    I m still not down to lynch you but if you don t give us a real reason we will be.

This is the new post.

12. ISO #212

SJ you are just being stupid now... I will explain in my new post...
    Thank you for telling me you are going to post.

I will also make another post.

Also, this is a post.

Also, the post before this is a post.

Also, more people will post.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

13. ISO #213

Hi here's my ivory tower post for today.

To make this 100% crystal clear, my vote on SB16 isn't based in some personal enmity towards the guy or his playstyle. It's just his wallposting style makes him a very threatening scum when unchecked, as it allows him to select only the parts of history he wants to talk about and omit talking about things other people want him to talk about. It also allows him to take a lot more care in what he writes than in a conversation. He can essentially influence the game from an ivory tower.

I honestly didn't know school had just started for him. That sucks, and is not his fault... But it's not my fault either XD. I just want to win the game. No hard feelings.

Anyway, I'm still not satisfied by SB16's posts. I still want to hear his thoughts on
    1) SJ: I find it odd that he had nothing more to say about SJ's reads, or the vote SJ placed on him.
    SJ is a townread right now if only purely off of meta. He's got a mixture of shit and content and the vote on me is shit.
    2) Iced: Iced's recent posts are directly relevant to what SB16 has said so far.
    Iced basically stated what I did but didn't try to level with Hybrid first. Not going to flop around my vote and give it no weight this game like, say, Hybrid.
    3) RLVG: In particular, I wanna know if SB16 thinks if mine and SJ's suspicions on RLVG are well-grounded.
    Null read on this slot. Standard RLVG gameplay, could go either way.

Thus far, he's mainly given thoughts on Hybrid and a few on Marsh. The thoughts on Marsh are nice, but ultimately everything he's said on Hybrid can be reasonably backtracked on with the pretext of "oh I have a history with Hybrid and we have fundamental disagreements so all thoughts I give on him are skewed".
    I will say that the more that I read hybrid's posts the more confident that there is some shit happening here behind the scenes.

If @Stealthbomber16 gives these thoughts, there will probably be enough info to make some satisfying reads on Stealth. So he'd no longer be top priority.

-unvote

But if I do not get these thoughts the vote goes back.
    Spoiler : RLVG's own wallpost. :
    So you're parking your vote on someone who haven't talked much. Effective way of making them chat though, if they are actually around. Otherwise, useless usage of your vote.

So your logic is that you want to do something about it and then you just leave and not do anything? Dat procrastination

Meta bullshit 101 RLVG : I always ask questions, may it be retarded, helpful, useless or weird.
    Science says, SuperJack is trying to get met o look bad by the very most subtle means. Hon hon hon, subtle rivalry.

See, this may be a problem with different timezones. I've been asleep for a while and a lot of stuff were happening while I were asleep.

Spoiler : Stealthbomber's big wall of quotes :

All that shit, you vote Hybrid instead of pressuring Marshmallow or YZB for more shit? Just so I understand the priority, you're thinking of them as an associate of sorts?
    Wouldn't it be better to pressure the guy in question so that their team mate would have to be more aggressive in subtle defendings?
    I dunno on stealth's train of thought here.

Of course, immediately after the vote, a quick argument quickly turns to an unvote instead of pressuring the weird guys. What even.

We don't have to strictly follow a 'strategy', with something obvious-sounding like a countermeasure. The point is discussions to have gambits, WIFOM and et cetera, and eventually one will slip up or something.

This line of thought is toxic. Hey man, just because someone is active in the chat doesn't necessarily mean that they can't be lynched.
    The game won't turn up dead either and there's regulations on activity. If anything, it could increase activity and not everyone has properly checked in yet because of day 1 mentality.

As you can see, regulations on activity.

I'm gonna vote Stealth, his train of thought doesn't seem like a town mind, doesn't seem to have a focused priority when it seems like there should be one, he makes a vote - receives a post - and immediately unvotes with full agreement. While I shouldn't argue about that post in itself, the speed of it and how quick to back down is just kinda odd considering the lead up to it.

-vote Stealthbomber16

I will say that I totally did see this coming.

Hybrid's vote was the result of a slight scum read but mostly null. Nothing really bad comes from a test vote and since Hybrid had been liberal with his posts all day I figured why not?

I was about to go out so I don't have the time to read the entirety of your post or reread the SB/Hybrid interaction again. But when I read it I didn't get that vibe from the interaction at all. Hybrid's hostility regarding being voted did not seem contrived at all and fit his personality well.

If they're both scum, then the interaction had to be staged with lots of commanding and planning. But I wouldn't expect Hybrid as scum to lay out such an elaborate plan to make such a natural-looking interaction, nor can I imagine him following a long list of instructions from SB16.

The more reasonable hypothesis to me is that SB16 as town had yet another disagreement with Hybrid, or SB16 as scum is exploiting his meta to poke at a town Hybrid. I'd pick one of those scenarios cuz of Occam Razor and stuff.

I'll reread it again and finish reading your post when I get back to verify my first impressions.
    I laughed.
    Yzb I come across as an asshole I know but I'm not that evil.
    If ya'll want me to vote Hybrid I will vote Hybrid but if I do that now that SJ is at L-1 I'll get fucked up tomorrow.

Where is this natural looking interaction. I lnow where were looking, and nothing about it reads to be natural. The whole thing appears (to me) to either be a coordinated fuck up, or a solo fuckup. Eitherway im seeing scum in there somewhere.
    Have already commented on this but will bring it back up now.
    The more I look at Hybrid the scummier he gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    SuperJack is too funny... he's like, okay i'm down to vote mesk or like rlvg... && of course he doesn't like YZB.... then like 2 posts later he votes stealthbomber and then uses "stealth always makes boring wall posts that look big, but really contain very little. its easier to find someone by engaging in conversation with them. Its easy to get away with scum by making wall posts." as his reasoning when stealth posted a long post after SJ voted lololol

Iced is just all over the place, has a RLVG theory and a Hybrid theory, but someone is okay with looking at stealth as well....

Hybrid is just being hybrid, so I don't know why people think his activity so far is indicative of anything.

mesk isn't trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Are you voting against the guys who defended you? And you probably expect a sheeping from other players...
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    The fuck did you defend me for? You just kind of confused me. I don't understand the buddying coming from you and it's still coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I really should read ALL posts before posting.
    -unvote
    @Mesk514
    He put unvote in the unvote tags. Fuck him up.

Ewww sorry for wallpost mode it looks like I'm getting a bit tired heh.

tl;dr :

-Iced's response made me feel much more sure he's scum and not having an off day.
    -Mesk's posts were good and now I'm more wary of SJ.
    -Hybrid feels too assertive with his strategies if he's actually scum. He's also made loads of pure stream of consciousness-esqued posts which make him feel very believable.
    Not sure about that iced vote tbh. Can you enlighten me a little bit more on why he's scum?

Sure, "waiting", but with L-1 when anyone of RLVG, Iced, Spruance and Stealth, can just hammer and no discussion is met.
    I won't hammer since we have a plurality vote anyway, and I'm going to be sooo hateful to either Spruance or Stealth if they go with hammer before SJ talks, and I'm going to be probably 600% mad if SuperJack doesn't talk anyway.
    Muahaha.

This mentality is bad. Wall posting and lots of content != town.
    Beat me to it.

... You even read the other posts? It would be pretty obvious why i am asking a Wall of Posting.
    I can go back and find the post where you tell people to stop posting long walls of shit.

Here's the vote posts.

I have a feeling half of these is sheeping, lol.
    Omega's in particular lights me up into thinking emoji mode.
    No reason why. It just draws my eye.

How does goon feel like?
    How does goon seem like?
    Bullshit and loaded questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

Now that that's done, off to eat dinner. Be back in around an hour.

Ending thoughts: yea sure SJ is a fine lynch for today since hybrid won't happen. would like to remind everyone that omegasaur and spruance are people too and they're not to be forgotten. I want to see more from them tomorrow.

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

"I voted Stealthbomber because he was online. At no point do I make connections of my vote to his posts."

I don't have to explain to you why that's a fucking weak pressure vote on page 5. w/o a goal, you actually are just throwing your vote around for no reason.

"I wanted Hybrid to realise that wall posts do not make someone town, because he is having Issues with that."

y'see, scums often get caught up arguing about shit that, while somewhat important, is way down on the list of priorities of shit to invest your posting time in, cuz they're not actually trying to pursue a town agenda XD.

"I twist Hybrids words, to see if he would untwist them to make his point more cleari, wanted Hybrid to react to my posts. He didnt argue back and just started going but no telling me about the wincon, at that point I lost interest and went to sleep instead."

what the fuck

I'll let you have the last post in this reply war, because I don't want this to go on for 20 pages.

18. ISO #218

I forgot to go back and change my thoughts on SJ at the first quote I put so here they are now:

Scummy duck who has some smart-alecky comments under pressure that I feel like he's completely ignoring. The SJ lynch is happening today because we dont have the steam to get off of it.

19. ISO #219

Spoiler : yzb's wall post :
    "I voted Stealthbomber because he was online. At no point do I make connections of my vote to his posts."

I don't have to explain to you why that's a fucking weak pressure vote on page 5. w/o a goal, you actually are just throwing your vote around for no reason.

"I wanted Hybrid to realise that wall posts do not make someone town, because he is having Issues with that."

y'see, scums often get caught up arguing about shit that, while somewhat important, is way down on the list of priorities of shit to invest your posting time in, cuz they're not actually trying to pursue a town agenda XD.

"I twist Hybrids words, to see if he would untwist them to make his point more cleari, wanted Hybrid to react to my posts. He didnt argue back and just started going but no telling me about the wincon, at that point I lost interest and went to sleep instead."

what the fuck

I'll let you have the last post in this reply war, because I don't want this to go on for 20 pages.

I did read that but didn't care to reply that. So shitty Answers. I want better answers.

20. ISO #220

FOR THE LOVE OF MARY, JESUS AND JOSEPH...

DO NOT FUCKING UNVOTE WITH A NAME IN THE MIDDLE... I WILL CUT YOU
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

21. ISO #221

At this point im probably too focused on my little love triangle of yzb hybrid and stealth, but im just going to continue to sit on it for today. So y'all shpuld vote up on one of these with me, because in comparison to the sj train, there is some mild scraps of evidence to go on here.

Yzb - I think ive said enough here, but tldr he downplays the points i male about other players, that from my own experience, have merit ( ssee case on hybrid). he hypocritcally hands out scum/town reads with conflicting reasoning. He is intent on defending someone hes labelled obvtown, because theyre new and wifom says they cant be scum.

Hybrid - this case is certainly weaker than the yzb one, but its strikingly similar to how shit went down with titus in the last game i played. I have a knack for reading things in a different context and finding alterior motives. Usually leads to some wild theories, but like titus, hybrid slipped that he has allies. Yzb came to the defense of him way too hard on that as well, didnt even entertain the possibility, just straight up tried to bury it.

SB - not even a case here, he is just the most likely to fit in with the pair. They all seem to glide around eachother since that first interaction, and have eachothers backs without really discussing why. Outside of some flimsy logic atleast. I wouldnt vote him today, but im not taking my attention off of him. Eagerly awaiting that wall post though.

Vote yzb for lynchcandidate2k17

22. ISO #222

spooder jack is pretty scummy, c'mon... admit it iced
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

23. ISO #223

Reason #1 why we suspect you

Reason #2 why we suspect you

Try again. This sucks, you cant quote my posts and the reason for suspicion literately be "Reason #x why we suspect you" EXPLAIN the reason

I will answer this though

reason #3 why we suspect you.
    Now all three of them you just said something and go off with an accusatorish behavior. Without giving a real evidence. Now at 3rd reason instead of trying to find out someone first and examining the text, you just want a lynch to be happen. I didn't want to say anything at first. Cause i thought it s better not to lynch and as well I tried to people not to notice until mesk comes -.-
    I m still not down to lynch you but if you don t give us a real reason we will be.

This is the new post.
    I will answer this though.
    You can not play the game without making accusations. accusations HAVE to be made to move the game forward.
    In the early game, there is no "real evidence" there are scraps, and tid bits that are barley an alignment indicator, and you use these to shittily accuse x person, to create more reactions and shit. AND its from there you can start to build up "real evidence".

You attack my view on lynching? I said a lynch must happen, you are twisting my words making it seem like I wanted to lynch early, because Mesk had not arrived yet.
    Wanting a lynch does not make me scum, if you disagree please state.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

24. ISO #224

I don't think mesk was thinking much about your page 1 post. Though you seem to be lol.

I more meant it to mean "yzb isn't lurkscum... maybe he's town actually trying to make a point... maybe we've actually had a genuine divergence here... maybe I should try and reread from his pov." cuz y'know that's what towns do when presented with a new idea cuz they're trying to find the truth. idek why you're comparing me to Calix but k.

You're sticking to your guns cuz you kinda have to now. If you came back flip flopping after putting susp. on me you'd be utterly fucked. Hybrid could have easily been like "oh okay I'll appropriate your strategy". That's what Marsh did and he seemed to fly under the radar, right? :P

k.
    You realise you literally said that mesk and you were thinking alike, and she direcrly referenced my p1 comment? Clearly youre not even interested in reading into your own cases, just hoping throwing enough shade will get you across the line.

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

someone get the rope ready

27. ISO #227

what the fuck

I did read that but didn't care to reply that. So shitty Answers. I want better answers.
    Guess what, you can both go eat a brick because there are no better answers.
    I posted the Truth.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

28. ISO #228

You realise you literally said that mesk and you were thinking alike, and she direcrly referenced my p1 comment? Clearly youre not even interested in reading into your own cases, just hoping throwing enough shade will get you across the line.
    Shit she did? Omg we were in sync cuz I found that weird too lol. I gave you benefit of the doubt tho and just presumed you were doing your utmost to try and start a convo no matter how shit. It seemed semi-serious at the time cuz you were using your fancy schmancy analysis mode tone.

29. ISO #229

@Stealthbomber16 I want Hybrid to call me scum without using words like feels and seems. I want him to give explanations.
    IF you really arent scum, why would you vote someone that early on? it s been spoken with mm as well... Allthe things that I've wrote earlier you still bypassed them and did the thing you thought of like c'mon why would a townie, would vote randomly? Even though there was a threatening event that happend earlier on to not to vote that earlier on...
    I want you to answer this.

30. ISO #230

spooder jack is pretty scummy, c'mon... admit it iced
    Sj is literally sj. This shit has been going on for too long. He is the new yuki imo. Atleast his early day plays. The oercieved scumminess is nothing in comparrison to yzb. Plus sj can be lynched if he keeps it up, but this is usually a gambit to bait attention.

31. ISO #231

someone get the rope ready
    omg mesk. what have you done. look you are voting the person who said they wouldnt mind voting you. u so pro. u so god. whats this, you gonna stay voting them because you cant try any harder?

rest of mesks posts today summery:

sj is scum
    i have vagina
    im hight
    sj is scum.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

32. ISO #232

omg mesk. what have you done. look you are voting the person who said they wouldnt mind voting you. u so pro. u so god. whats this, you gonna stay voting them because you cant try any harder?

rest of mesks posts today summery:

sj is scum
    i have vagina
    im hight
    sj is scum.
    I grew a penis specifically for this game. I HAVE A RAGING BONER FOR YOU SJ.

33. ISO #233

I'd like to apologize to my scumbuddy Hybrid for hard defending you all day in the most obvious way possible.

Guess I swallowed the alpha pill this morning and decided to hard defend Hybrid even tho Spruance, SB, and Marsh had all expressed no interest in lynching him cuz I wanted dat 100% townread for my whole scumteam.

34. ISO #234

P.S

I Iz GOD
    I Iz PRO
    I Iz Mesk
    I Iz Almighty Town God

35. ISO #235

Sj is literally sj. This shit has been going on for too long. He is the new yuki imo. Atleast his early day plays. The oercieved scumminess is nothing in comparrison to yzb. Plus sj can be lynched if he keeps it up, but this is usually a gambit to bait attention.
    I always think "Nah people wont fall for it again"
    but then they do. And i sit here giggling.
    Because it doesnt matter at the end if I am lynched or not, because the information that comes from it is valuable.

Yet when Im scum, people dont realise that I do everything I can to avoid being on the hook, i blend in, im not the most active or lease active.

And people are voting me because of my meta 0-o

LOL
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

I'd like to apologize to my scumbuddy Hybrid for hard defending you all day in the most obvious way possible.

Guess I swallowed the alpha pill this morning and decided to hard defend Hybrid even tho Spruance, SB, and Marsh had all expressed no interest in lynching him cuz I wanted dat 100% townread for my whole scumteam.
    Im confused who are you talking to?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

[/unvote][unvote]

SJ is clear. I was totally not trying to get him lynched. He already have gave all the answers and that I know that he isn't scum.
    I can make a HUGGEE POST about it but just read and try to think why sj might not be the scum.

40. ISO #240

Its all about that wifom right? I mean you base your arguments and reads on wifom, so it only makes sense youd play a wifom game too.

I should start using a #sarcasm on my posts, since things like this, and things like
    If we want to go super conspiracy mode - MM is scum and quoted something rlvg wrote in night chat, so 2/3 scum found and game over.
    Seem to be being taken seriously

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

Its all about that wifom right? I mean you base your arguments and reads on wifom, so it only makes sense youd play a wifom game too.

I should start using a #sarcasm on my posts, since things like this, and things like

Seem to be being taken seriously
    yah the rest of your post was responding to RLVG's conversation starter soo

Pulling stupid shit in rvs doesnt really do much though, if theyre looking to bait. Although I have forgotten how the other instances of this game played out.

Not actually sure if hes an idiot looking for attention, or an idiot who thinks he read something somewhere that doesnt actually exist.

If we want to go super conspiracy mode - MM is scum and quoted something rlvg wrote in night chat, so 2/3 scum found and game over.
    the longass analysis on why Marsh voted which was countered with one obv fact looked kinda serious yo.

43. ISO #243

IF you really arent scum, why would you vote someone that early on? it s been spoken with mm as well... Allthe things that I've wrote earlier you still bypassed them and did the thing you thought of like c'mon why would a townie, would vote randomly? Even though there was a threatening event that happend earlier on to not to vote that earlier on...
    I want you to answer this.
    Wait. Why would someone randomly vote on D1 when not everyone has turned up?
    Because its D1, not everyone is around and the people Not yet here need to realise they cant just coast by whilst the early birds argue with each other.

Everyone needs to be included. Hence I vote people when they turn up, do I read them as scum? Not yet, does it do anything? Yes it includes them into the game, you cant really start the party until everyone is in or else they might miss out on the cake.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

[/unvote][unvote]

SJ is clear. I was totally not trying to get him lynched. He already have gave all the answers and that I know that he isn't scum.
    I can make a HUGGEE POST about it but just read and try to think why sj might not be the scum.
    =)
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

yah the rest of your post was responding to RLVG's conversation starter soo

the longass analysis on why Marsh voted which was countered with one obv fact looked kinda serious yo.
    except we're talking about mesk thinking the rlvg section was legitimate. The rest of the post was accurate at the time, still not fancy or shmancy though.

50. ISO #250