{Watch List} Coolcurt: 1-S2-1-1496110; PorrGnorre: 1-S2-1-7569956; Varic: 1-S2-1-881318
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: a mess

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1. coolcurt: Correct. 1-S2-1-1496110
    2. PorrGnorre: Correct. 1-S2-1-7569956
    3. Varic: Correct. 1-S2-1-881318

PLAYERS ADDED
    4. Ashley: Correct. 1-S2-1-6176577

Respective Hotkeys
    1. 2
    2. 3
    3. Ctrl + 1
    4. Ctrl + 6

Was the Game Result altered?
    This game was doomed from the start with everyone's attitudes and the role-quits...

Previous Offenses
    1. None
    2. None
    3. Role-Quitting(On Hold): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-1-S2-1-881318
    4. None

Player Offenses
    1. Intentional Game-Throwing
    2. Role-Quitting
    3. None
    4. Role-Quitting

Summary
    Coolcurt rolls Cultist, PorrGnorre rolls Mason Leader and leaves D1 saying "fuck this save.", Varnic Rolls Disguiser, and Ashley Rolls vigilante and leaves near the end of D1.

Day 1: Day 1 has an option to lynch in this save. Coolcurt says that he's gone in five minutes (true to his name I guess) and The town decides to vote up 1 because he's the host? His defense is that he's not the host! And that he's a noob with no save! However, 1 is always host and the town says to lynch him. He is pardoned though on a 4-3 vote, however he leaves before this is revealed, thinking he was done for. I guess the town decides to vote up 4 because 14 kept spamming "D1: 4 (DISGUISER)". He basically has no defense, and says his role is "Town member". He is Lynched on a 6-1 Vote. He says he wins, noobs and flips Jester. 4 indeed wins at this point, and the day ends. (NOTE: During the trial and flip, Coolcurt admits openly that he's a cultist that will convert 6.)

Night 1: Coolcurt votes to convert 6 and writes in his lw: "i have to go to work. Time to afk now. I'm cultist. 6 is cultist also now unless i die first night." 6 is successfully converted and the night ends.

Day 2: 7 flips Vigilante, 10 shoots himself in Guilt and flips Mass Murderer. 13 flips Mason Leader. Coolcurt says afterwards "ok 6 is a cultist too. Both cults soooo k bye. 15 and 6 cult 100% confirmed." The day ends so the jailors can jail.

Night 2: Coolcurt does indeed go afk while 6 is executed in a jail cell.

Day 3: 2 and 11 were disguised. 6 is executed and flips cultist. They vote up 15 after seeing that 6 was truly a cultist. He get's the You are AFK! type -notafk or any message if you want to live! message to prove he was really afk flashed many times. he is lynched on a 3-0 vote. As he flips Cultist he starts to have a heart attack. The day ends.

Day 4: 5 suicides and flips Investigator. 8 is killed by the mafia and flips Jailor. At this point it's a 2v2 with 2 mafia and 1 town and 1 Neutral Benign (Amnesiac) still alive. The mafia and amnesiac vote up the jailor and lynch him. It was at THIS point the lag chat happened...

I 14:37 [TRUMPP]Varnic fuck you
    I 14:37 duphin omfg
    I 14:37 [TRUMPP]Varnic fuck you trump
    I 14:37 you lag cheet
    I 14:37 duphin at this time
    I 14:37 duphin really
    I 14:37 you lag cheeeet
    I 14:37 duphin wow
    I 14:37 [TRUMPP]Varnic 3 AND 14 ARE MAFIA
    I 14:37 [TRUMPP]Varnic 12 IS AMNESIAC
    I 14:37 [TRUMPP]Varnic any day now

However, since there's no real way this actually hurts the game since it's over at this point, I cannot really say it's lag cheating (It might as very well of been the end game chat at this point.)

9 flips Jailor and the Mafia/Amnesiac sieze victory.

Conclusion: Varnac's Lag Cheating as incredibly Minor since the Lag chat opened up BEFORE the jailor flipped and the game ended, so I will ignore this aspect of the report. PorrGnore and Ashley rolequitted and basically impaired the town's chances at winning with 2 players down, the extra bodies could of determined the outcome of the game at the point it was in. As for Coolcurt... his behaviour was inexcusable. I understand that work is important but why join a game if you had to go to work? (And even if this *Excuse* was even true or not)... it basically shafted the cult's chances at victory, and harmed the other player's game in who you converted as well. This is intentional Game-throwing at it's finest, and should never be tolerated... Bad save or not.

Recommended Action
    1. Watch List X2
    2. On Hold
    3. Ignored
    4. On Hold

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! Coolcurt really hurt his faction's game by saying he's cult and converting someone new just to get them killed as well. This is his first Intentional Game-throwing report, so I recommend putting him on the Watch List for X2. Varic is ignored here since the Lag Cheating wasn't really that much of an impact since it happened after the Jailor was guiltied and being killed. As for PorrGnorre and Ashley, this is their first role-quitting report... so they will be put on Hold for now. Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by AIVION; May 4th, 2016 at 04:35 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3

Re: a mess

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    SC ID VERIFICATION
    1. coolcurt: Correct. 1-S2-1-1496110
    2. PorrGnorre: Correct. 1-S2-1-7569956
    3. Varic: Correct. 1-S2-1-881318

PLAYERS ADDED
    4. Ashley: Correct. 1-S2-1-6176577

Respective Hotkeys
    1. 2
    2. 3
    3. Ctrl + 1
    4. Ctrl + 6

Was the Game Result altered?
    This game was doomed from the start with everyone's attitudes and the role-quits...

Previous Offenses
    1. None
    2. None
    3. Role-Quitting(On Hold): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-1-S2-1-881318
    4. None

Player Offenses
    1. Intentional Game-Throwing
    2. Role-Quitting
    3. None
    4. Role-Quitting

Summary
    Coolcurt rolls Cultist, PorrGnorre rolls Mason Leader and leaves D1 saying "fuck this save.", Varnic Rolls Disguiser, and Ashley Rolls vigilante and leaves near the end of D1.

Day 1: Day 1 has an option to lynch in this save. Coolcurt says that he's gone in five minutes (true to his name I guess) and The town decides to vote up 1 because he's the host? His defense is that he's not the host! And that he's a noob with no save! However, 1 is always host and the town says to lynch him. He is pardoned though on a 4-3 vote, however he leaves before this is revealed, thinking he was done for. I guess the town decides to vote up 4 because 14 kept spamming "D1: 4 (DISGUISER)". He basically has no defense, and says his role is "Town member". He is Lynched on a 6-1 Vote. He says he wins, noobs and flips Jester. 4 indeed wins at this point, and the day ends. (NOTE: During the trial and flip, Coolcurt admits openly that he's a cultist that will convert 6.)

Night 1: Coolcurt votes to convert 6 and writes in his lw: "i have to go to work. Time to afk now. I'm cultist. 6 is cultist also now unless i die first night." 6 is successfully converted and the night ends.

Day 2: 7 flips Vigilante, 10 shoots himself in Guilt and flips Mass Murderer. 13 flips Mason Leader. Coolcurt says afterwards "ok 6 is a cultist too. Both cults soooo k bye. 15 and 6 cult 100% confirmed." The day ends so the jailors can jail.

Night 2: Coolcurt does indeed go afk while 6 is executed in a jail cell.

Day 3: 2 and 11 were disguised. 6 is executed and flips cultist. They vote up 15 after seeing that 6 was truly a cultist. He get's the You are AFK! type -notafk or any message if you want to live! message to prove he was really afk flashed many times. he is lynched on a 3-0 vote. As he flips Cultist he starts to have a heart attack. The day ends.

Day 4: 5 suicides and flips Investigator. 8 is killed by the mafia and flips Jailor. At this point it's a 2v2 with 2 mafia and 1 town and 1 Neutral Benign (Amnesiac) still alive. The mafia and amnesiac vote up the jailor and lynch him. It was at THIS point the lag chat happened...

I 14:37 [TRUMPP]Varnic fuck you
    I 14:37 duphin omfg
    I 14:37 [TRUMPP]Varnic fuck you trump
    I 14:37 you lag cheet
    I 14:37 duphin at this time
    I 14:37 duphin really
    I 14:37 duphin wow
    I 14:37 [TRUMPP]Varnic 3 AND 14 ARE MAFIA
    I 14:37 [TRUMPP]Varnic 12 IS AMNESIAC
    I 14:37 [TRUMPP]Varnic any day now

However, since there's no real way this actually hurts the game since it's over at this point, I cannot really say it's lag cheating (It might as very well of been the end game chat at this point.)

9 flips Jailor and the Mafia/Amnesiac sieze victory.

Conclusion: Varnac's Lag Cheating as incredibly Minor since the Lag chat opened up BEFORE the jailor flipped and the game ended, so I will ignore this aspect of the report. PorrGnore and Ashley rolequitted and basically impaired the town's chances at winning with 2 players down, the extra bodies could of determined the outcome of the game at the point it was in. As for Coolcurt... his behaviour was inexcusable. I understand that work is important but why join a game if you had to go to work? (And even if this *Excuse* was even true or not)... it basically shafted the cult's chances at victory, and harmed the other player's game in who you converted as well. This is intentional Game-throwing at it's finest, and should never be tolerated... Bad save or not.

Recommended Action
    1. Watch List X2
    2. On Hold
    3. Ignored
    4. On Hold

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! Coolcurt really hurt his faction's game by saying he's cult and converting someone new just to get them killed as well. This is his first Intentional Game-throwing report, so I recommend putting him on the Watch List for X2. Varic is ignored here since the Lag Cheating wasn't really that much of an impact since it happened after the Jailor was guiltied and being killed. As for PorrGnorre and Ashley, this is their first role-quitting report... so they will be put on Hold for now. Thank you for your time.
    1 was not host, I was host lol. anyways keep up the good work, i should be a mod too!

4. ISO #4