1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Kitten model

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I would like to change the order. You gimme a cute kitten model, I give you something <3
    That sounds about right.. I'll remember that next time I go order fast food or something:

Give me the product FIRST BITCHES, and then i'll see if I feel like paying you for it.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Guys, don't be so negative.
    I've updated the map, and put in a new Kitten Model. Put it @ 52,000 points. Not sure how cute it is, though... check it out and let me know what you think.
    If that's true ----> I love you, But pls reduce it like 40000 points so I can actually play it soon and not in 1 year and a half

If not ---> You made me cry, thanks. (Backstab)

Thank you Anonymous Donor

10. ISO #10

See? That's how the customer should be treated!
    I know right! Fuck making a profit, just take what you deserve!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Aivion, get in-game moderator powers so you can give me 40000 points so I can test the kitten ;D
    LOL

I love you but I don't spoil my lover... sorry! ♥

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Oh, so you want me to get them by myself? K. There's another way "New Achievement: Isabella// Congratz you're Gyrlander" Reward: 40000 points. Seems legit
    Sorry no. But you can request for it and see if it eventually ever happens.

No promises though xD

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

I just want to say something I should have said long ago: Cryptonic, you are a filthy lier. Burn in hell, you betch

Spoiler : if you dont understand :
    There isn't any kitten model. FUUUUU
    You also need all of the achievements.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18