Delete my account!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Rachyl

Delete my account!

Fuck this stupid site! I want my account deleted! i dont want to be apart of this fucking community anymore. nobody will help me unban my account and nobody will let me play FMS. DELETE MY FUCKING ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!

2. ISO #2

Re: Delete my account!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Fuck this stupid site! I want my account deleted! i dont want to be apart of this fucking community anymore. nobody will help me unban my account and nobody will let me play FMS. DELETE MY FUCKING ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!
    Ill let you play in mine if you calm down.

If you want you can just sign out

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Ill let you play in mine if you calm down.

If you want you can just sign out
    thank you but no, i want to play on my account.....look, please tell the admins that i want my account deleted, i no longer want to be apart of this community. people are mean to me. and naz hurt my feelings

5. ISO #5

thank you but no, i want to play on my account.....look, please tell the admins that i want my account deleted, i no longer want to be apart of this community. people are mean to me. and naz hurt my feelings
    K. @admins

6. ISO #6

We love you as a person we just don't want to play with you.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

7. ISO #7

Please press F to confirm

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

8. ISO #8
    Rachyl

F T_T

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

He... Omg he did it LOL

CRYPT YOU'RE THE BEST HEARTLESS MONSTER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Holy shit you really did it.

I always hoped that things wouldn't need to get to this point. The whole permaban shtick, as I told Gyr weeks ago, was just to drive the message across that she's on her absolute last chance. I would've been okay with her coming back once she calmed down and made an appeal, and stayed clean.

We've had permabanned folks come back before and become great members of the community.

Unfortunately, she wasn't calm when she made her appeal.

Goddamn. I don't know how I feel about this. I don't like irrevocable endings, especially when the person in question wanted to stay (but just couldn't fit in). I think if there's a will, there's always a way to make things work.

But it's at least a relief knowing that I won't have to deal with this anymore. I don't need or want drama in my life.
    Last edited by Exeter350; December 25th, 2018 at 09:54 AM.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post

I always hoped that things wouldn't need to get to this point. The whole permaban shtick, as I told Gyr weeks ago, was just to drive the message across that she's on her absolute last chance. I would've been okay with her coming back once she calmed down and made an appeal, and stayed clean.

We've had permabanned folks come back before and become great members of the community.

Goddamn. I don't know how I feel about this. I don't like irrevocable endings, especially when the person in question wanted to stay (but just couldn't fit in). I think if there's a will, there's always a way to make things work.

But it's at least a relief knowing that I won't have to deal with this anymore. I don't need or want drama in my life.
    She literally asked. No sympathy there. That's an excellent malicious compliance ending.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post

I think she'll come back. Later. And in a much more calm mood. That would be nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Members who have read this thread: 2