Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 2667

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #1501

2. ISO #1502

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

Re: S-FM Chicago

I'm not convinced light is a good lynch considering he has someone confirming his role
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

5. ISO #1505

Lynching based on the bio seems retarded. I haven't caught up fully yet, but if he flips town we won't get much info. We'll just know that he really is just a random whore who used to work for mafia. Fuck, if he flips scum we probably won't even get much info.

Idk what to say... if his bio said "you're a prostitute who works for mafia" he probably wouldn't have altered that to "you're a prostitute", he probably would have just told us something completely different... right?

Am I overestimating him? XD

6. ISO #1506

I have to go here guys are we going for a no lych? when we have posable scum Mayor If youTown can Grow and the drugs be removed. I hope you are not getting a payoff with that drug money
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #1507

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Lynching based on the bio seems retarded. I haven't caught up fully yet, but if he flips town we won't get much info. We'll just know that he really is just a random whore who used to work for mafia. Fuck, if he flips scum we probably won't even get much info.

Idk what to say... if his bio said "you're a prostitute who works for mafia" he probably wouldn't have altered that to "you're a prostitute", he probably would have just told us something completely different... right?

Am I overestimating him? XD
    Kenny i am reconsidering yzb25 role he is acting very pro town
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #1508

9. ISO #1509

10. ISO #1510

11. ISO #1511

ffs everyone's going. This situation sucks ass. idek what a good alternative lynch would be. Gyr won't give much info either, but the fact he's riding on that pisses me off

-vote Gyrlander
    At least Light doesn't seem to be openly exploiting the setup's nature to play as true neutral.

12. ISO #1512

13. ISO #1513

14. ISO #1514

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

17. ISO #1517

18. ISO #1518

19. ISO #1519

20. ISO #1520

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    do you belive Light is town????
    No. I think he even claimed neutral at some point?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

21. ISO #1521

22. ISO #1522

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    @Slaol
    Luca Ricci?
    It's the name blink made up lol, but I see what you tried to do with slaol here
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

23. ISO #1523

24. ISO #1524

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Ill Move Only Because Gyrlander Is Another Suspect Of Mine
    -vote Gyrlander
    Only because it's the only thing that can save your ass*

I guess Gyrlander lynch wouldn't be that bad either but I just don't feel it, and Kira needs to die.

25. ISO #1525

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I mean, I'm completely fine with him dying but why is that?
    If you weren't a sleepy cat all fucking game long you would know. So you either vote him or you die, because I don't want a no lynch and you have nothing really in your favor so your thoughts, your role... Are you amnesiac @Gyrlander

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527

Apparently This Is The Conciseness

keep_calm_and_kill_kira.jpg
    Lol for once your picture is actually funny :P

28. ISO #1528

yzb, we're gonna get even less information with a Gyrlander lynch than we do with a Light lynch. So I'd say your objection to Light also applies to Gyr. The only thing that Light has going for him is that AIVION claims he's town. Every other argument implicates Light in one way or another. For Gyr, no one has come forward to defend him at all, putting him as, at worst, a neutral role. But the way he's playing just reeks of Citizen to me.

I don't see why a Gyr lynch is much better than a Light lynch. Gyr's lynch is basically policy lynching for inactivity. I'm not about that life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

29. ISO #1529

Also if this wasn't already clear enough to you people...

WE MUST LYNCH TODAY OR ELSE WE'LL HAVE AS MUCH INFO TOMORROW AS WE HAVE TODAY.

30. ISO #1530

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    yzb, we're gonna get even less information with a Gyrlander lynch than we do with a Light lynch. So I'd say your objection to Light also applies to Gyr. The only thing that Light has going for him is that AIVION claims he's town. Every other argument implicates Light in one way or another. For Gyr, no one has come forward to defend him at all, putting him as, at worst, a neutral role. But the way he's playing just reeks of Citizen to me.

I don't see why a Gyr lynch is much better than a Light lynch. Gyr's lynch is basically policy lynching for inactivity. I'm not about that life.
    I agree with this. Nevertheless I'd like thoughts from gyrlander and it's now or never.

31. ISO #1531

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Also if this wasn't already clear enough to you people...

WE MUST LYNCH TODAY OR ELSE WE'LL HAVE AS MUCH INFO TOMORROW AS WE HAVE TODAY.
    Well, not quite, because night actions will happen and no matter what happens, even if nothing happens, that is in itself information for us to use.

But I agree that we shouldn't miss the opportunity to lynch.
    ah fuck.

32. ISO #1532

33. ISO #1533

34. ISO #1534

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post

I ain't policying. When the train started to switch Gyr stopped viewing the thread. He's either gone inviz or stalked off. Either way, I don't like it.

I can imagine several worlds where Yagami is town, there are far less in which Gyr is. When people try to get him to contribute, he seems to intentionally word his replies to minimize any sort of stance taken or information given.

As a matter of principle, I try to lynch people I can scumread in a manner that won't make me wanna drink bleach. This is just a matter of disagreement in strategy I suppose :P

35. ISO #1535

@NoctiZ What About @Slaol He Has Been Pretty Scummy In The Last Hour Or So.. And His Opening Posts Were Pretty Scummy As Well With A Confirmed Mayor.
    Nah that all smells of classic Slaol plays. Not really alignment indicative of anything but I'd go with a town lean more than anything.
    ah fuck.

36. ISO #1536

37. ISO #1537

I ain't policying. When the train started to switch Gyr stopped viewing the thread. He's either gone inviz or stalked off. Either way, I don't like it.

I can imagine several worlds where Yagami is town, there are far less in which Gyr is. When people try to get him to contribute, he seems to intentionally word his replies to minimize any sort of stance taken or information given.

As a matter of principle, I try to lynch people I can scumread in a manner that won't make me wanna drink bleach. This is just a matter of disagreement in strategy I suppose :P
    and just cuz he ain't getting hard defended, doesn't mean he doesn't have a scum partner they may either:

A- not be present
    B- have no way of feasibly defending him beyond pushing another train

38. ISO #1538

@NoctiZ What About @Slaol He Has Been Pretty Scummy In The Last Hour Or So.. And His Opening Posts Were Pretty Scummy As Well With A Confirmed Mayor.
    This is going to come off as pretty rude but it is what it is: you are way way way wayyyy too close-minded and have... very debatable plays to understand that Slaol is towny right now. If everyone was acting as he does, the game would be shitty, but one player like this is beneficial. He's not giving info to scums, he's still obviously forming reads and thoughts since he followed up on you in a time that was very appropriated for it.

39. ISO #1539

40. ISO #1540

41. ISO #1541

Regarding that last paragraph, doesn't reading either of those two make you wanna drink bleach? Atleast I know which lynch will reduce post clutter and also might get AIVION back on track to focus on the bigger picture. But I see your points.
    ah fuck.

42. ISO #1542

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Anyway. Ima dip out for a little while and likely not back by day xlose. Im a shit lynch, Light is a good lynch. I trust Noctiz with everything he wants including my body so
    my minds telling me no
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

The problem is, I had similar thoughts in a game where I ended up lynching Gyrlander and lost the game for town. I get citizen-ish vibes from him.

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This is going to come off as pretty rude but it is what it is: you are way way way wayyyy too close-minded and have... very debatable plays to understand that Slaol is towny right now. If everyone was acting as he does, the game would be shitty, but one player like this is beneficial. He's not giving info to scums, he's still obviously forming reads and thoughts since he followed up on you in a time that was very appropriated for it.
    Im Going Off A Number Of Games On Forum Ive Played Tactics Ive Seen Players Use Scum And Other Wise This Is How Im Forming These Opinions Also My Read On Him Based On This Being My 6th Game Seems Like A Scum Tactic To Me.. So Im Just Saiyan..

47. ISO #1547

-unvote

@NoctiZ I implore you to unvote too and chat for a little while, so we don't risk someone cutting us off mid convo. I have a feeling gyr may ninja hammer
    You realize EoD is in 20 minutes?

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

I simply don't see Gyr as a good D1 lynch. Once he picks up a bit of speed as the game progresses he'll have a lot more to show for and become better to read but this day didn't give me anything that'd make me happy by lynching Gyr.
    ah fuck.

50. ISO #1550

You make a good point about AIVION, but I trust her to not derail things to that degree. She clearly made a decision to not focus on it so hard and try and talk to others / collect other reads. She said as much herself.

I respect that Gyr may very well play this way as town, but this is just too much. Even as town he tends to lend SOME insight at times. With such a massive game it's difficult not to have a thought on SOMETHING.