Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I also want to add that I don't think blink is scum. I am currently reading him as a pro-town Neutral, at worst, he is Jester. But I seriously doubt he is Mafia.
    As for the MM-Brendan team, it's so stupidly easy to see that it's almost to the point of open-wolfing where they can't both he scum lol.

Massive headaches when trying to think about the other players though. Slaol's interesting, he wants to be town leader =P I like him.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #303

Honestly with you trying to convince us of that soft claim which you seemingly pulled out of your ass (you softed Mason Leader and claimed Mason Assassin anyway which doesn't help your case) I'm not sure I can believe you. But does that make me want to lynch you before Kenny? Not sure about that. I'd probably still wanna lynch Kenny before you if the choice were between you two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

Rizzos are literally a crime family. They are not town, and I ain't neutral.
    wait wait wait you said earlier post that teeny might be rizzo and prize might be town now you say they are not? I will go back and find that post.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #307
    Ganelon

Kenny outed himself by saying that the Rizzos are the good guys :P he's also mentioned some other guys whose name I can't remember, so I'm guessing that his bois have a feud with'em =P I have a feeling the scum team were given something like "Get the (INSERTFACTIONNAMEHERE) lynched" as win con =P

Whatevs. I want Kenny dead, you guys may not but I do.

8. ISO #308
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    wait wait wait you said earlier post that teeny might be rizzo and prize might be town now you say they are not? I will go back and find that post.
    I never said they are town, go read. Rizzos are scum. I pretended not to know about the Rizzos.

9. ISO #309
    Ganelon

What's prize? and what's teeny?

10. ISO #310

The Rizzos are basically a pompous crime family, according to my role card. High and mighty. My role card gave me the impression that they might be highly influential, which made me think they might be town, but I doubt it because nobody else claimed to even know something about the Rizzos. I can only conclude that Kenny is a Jester/Ghost/Rizzo/dumb town. In any case, I'm not moving my vote off of him.
    WHICH MADE ME THINK THEY MIGHT BE TOWN

Now you counter claiming what you said earlier? I may be wrong But I am leaning to that Rizzo is a made up thing and you are trying to get a free lych on town to help Scum. then again maybe Kenny is not town and he is evil I dont know but i know one thing is 1st we lych Mag if he is not scum we lych Kenny. because in this way town wins. This time I am not making a stupid mistake like that time.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    That always ends wrong.
    I felt this same way about PTB and YZB25 and i did not go with it and second guess myself. I truly believe that Mag is scum . Yes at first I town read him but after the rest it is all scum reading. I know guys i may be new but trust me when I say Mag is scum 100%

15. ISO #315

Now you counter claiming what you said earlier? I may be wrong But I am leaning to that Rizzo is a made up thing and you are trying to get a free lych on town to help Scum. then again maybe Kenny is not town and he is evil I dont know but i know one thing is 1st we lych Mag if he is not scum we lych Kenny. because in this way town wins. This time I am not making a stupid mistake like that time.
    Good point, I didn't catch that justification but looking at the context of when and how it was said and what he claimed afterwards it's contradicting what he is saying now.
    The thing is that he could say this was still under the guise of trying to hide his role of being a Mason Assassin. Of course he would know for sure that Rizzo is scum if he really is a town Mason Assassin but he would not openly claim he knows when he's still trying to hide how he got this knowledge.

The way he played doesn't really make sense in the context of a scum faction. That'd leave him as a neutral role which he did claim earlier. He switched to claiming town now but I'm not convinced with the claim to be honest. What I do think believable is that his role or win con has to do with the Rizzo. Otherwise he would not have jumped into that discussion with Kenny when he mentioned Rizzo.
    ah fuck.

16. ISO #316
    Ganelon

Go look it up. The first person to mention the Rizzos was Kenny himself.

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318
    Ganelon

I don't see why a jester would know of the Rizzos though. That doesn't make sense.

19. ISO #319

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Good point, I didn't catch that justification but looking at the context of when and how it was said and what he claimed afterwards it's contradicting what he is saying now.
    The thing is that he could say this was still under the guise of trying to hide his role of being a Mason Assassin. Of course he would know for sure that Rizzo is scum if he really is a town Mason Assassin but he would not openly claim he knows when he's still trying to hide how he got this knowledge.

The way he played doesn't really make sense in the context of a scum faction. That'd leave him as a neutral role which he did claim earlier. He switched to claiming town now but I'm not convinced with the claim to be honest. What I do think believable is that his role or win con has to do with the Rizzo. Otherwise he would not have jumped into that discussion with Kenny when he mentioned Rizzo.
    Mayor he is not nut think about it his role claim is fake he said he kills Rizzo at night then what does he do try to vote up the one person he claims is rizzo. I unvoted him because I wanted him to prove it. A true MV that can kill a Rizzo as he claimed would not vote the one person that can prove his hard claim.

20. ISO #320

Mayor he is not nut think about it his role claim is fake he said he kills Rizzo at night then what does he do try to vote up the one person he claims is rizzo. I unvoted him because I wanted him to prove it. A true MV that can kill a Rizzo as he claimed would not vote the one person that can prove his hard claim.
    Sure, I already said I don't buy his role claim. This doesn't make Kenny town though or Mago 100% scum.

1. We need more info so let's pressure whoever we can 2. Both players are scummy in their own ways 3. Since this is a hidden setup we cannot know what will happen in the night and thus even if Mago were Mason Assassin and Kenny were a Rizzo member it's not guaranteed that Mago would be able to kill Kenny with his abilities. Scenarios like a witch in the game or a night kill immune scum role would mess with it. This makes Mago's eagerness to lynch Kenny not so unbelievable.
    ah fuck.

21. ISO #321

Mayor I am spelling it out for you If you dont believe me Lych me when town sees i am town lych mayor d2 for being evil

22. ISO #322
    Ganelon

Lol if this is what you are so hung up about,
    -vote unvote

This does open me up to a roleblocker. If I somehow fail to attack Kenny tonight, that can either mean that he is not Rizzo, or that Mike is a role blocker of some sort.

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

Lol if this is what you are so hung up about,
    -vote unvote

This does open me up to a roleblocker. If I somehow fail to attack Kenny tonight, that can either mean that he is not Rizzo, or that Mike is a role blocker of some sort.
    wow nice great cover story. I say town vote him He is scum 100%

25. ISO #325

Mayor I am spelling it out for you If you dont believe me Lych me when town sees i am town lych mayor d2 for being evil
    Jesus christ now you're going full retard. This is worse than when MM starts to tunnel. Relax, take a step back and objectively consider what happened and what could happen. Nothing is black and white yet. We're still not even through the first half of the day.
    ah fuck.

26. ISO #326

Jesus christ now you're going full retard. This is worse than when MM starts to tunnel. Relax, take a step back and objectively consider what happened and what could happen. Nothing is black and white yet. We're still not even through the first half of the day.
    Sorry but when all the reads are there it is hard not to pass it up. I was laid back in last game and did not follow my reads and town lost. I honestly read Kenny as town. not scum I am still unsure about MM. I noticed when all votes where on Mag there was not hard push yet there could have been.

27. ISO #327
    Ganelon

I'm going off for today. ping me and if you're lucky I may be around. good day

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

Sorry but when all the reads are there it is hard not to pass it up. I was laid back in last game and did not follow my reads and town lost. I honestly read Kenny as town. not scum I am still unsure about MM. I noticed when all votes where on Mag there was not hard push yet there could have been.
    Your reads are too tunneled and your behaviour is more fitting for an end of day push, not this early into Day 1. The push was hard enough to get Mag to claim despite not many people being around and it got Mag to commit to the claim even so he can't go back from that one. Now it's time to consider the other side of the dispute and I don't like how Kenny softed knowledge of or involvement with the Rizzo and gave nothing else of importance. This is far from the clear cut scenario you're making it out to be.

I have one theory that seems most likely to me currently that'd make Mag a certain neutral role in my head and I'm not willing to share it yet. But please don't fill the thread with demands to get everyone to pile on Mag, we have plenty of time in the day and not enough information for now.
    ah fuck.

33. ISO #333

I don't see why a jester would know of the Rizzos though. That doesn't make sense.
    I’d imagine each player got info about another rolecard of some sort.

I know I got some flavor stuff but I don’t believe it’s alignment indicative if that role is even here

34. ISO #334

Your reads are too tunneled and your behaviour is more fitting for an end of day push, not this early into Day 1. The push was hard enough to get Mag to claim despite not many people being around and it got Mag to commit to the claim even so he can't go back from that one. Now it's time to consider the other side of the dispute and I don't like how Kenny softed knowledge of or involvement with the Rizzo and gave nothing else of importance. This is far from the clear cut scenario you're making it out to be.

I have one theory that seems most likely to me currently that'd make Mag a certain neutral role in my head and I'm not willing to share it yet. But please don't fill the thread with demands to get everyone to pile on Mag, we have plenty of time in the day and not enough information for now.
    Ok sorry I see your point and maybe the loss of last game has me to gun hoe. you make some sense.

-unvote

35. ISO #335

-vote Brendan

Doubt we are going to get anything more out of mag/Kenny today that is worth the pressure we would spend applying. I want to hear more from Brendan.

36. ISO #336

I still think that our government is corrupt.

37. ISO #337

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I’d imagine each player got info about another rolecard of some sort.

I know I got some flavor stuff but I don’t believe it’s alignment indicative if that role is even here
    Sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say. Besides your own rolecard you got concrete information about another rolecard or is it that you are guessing your flavour text is hinting at some other rolecard?
    ah fuck.

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I still think that our government is corrupt.
    And I still think it's fishy you brought up Rizzo and no one else besides Mag is claiming knowledge of them. Why were you even trying to fish claims out of Mag by bringing up some Marchesi guy and the Rizzo?

Or did I miss something when I was quickly catching up? Is anyone else claiming to atleast know about the existence of Rizzo besides Kenny and Mag? If so please speak up and correct me if I'm wrong.
    ah fuck.

41. ISO #341

@NoctiZ are you just gonna sit back and watch from the mayor seat? Do you know anything about possible crime families here? I'd usually expect a mayor to know at least something about his town.
    Sit back and watch my ass, I'm plenty involved. My flavour text from before mentioned all that's needed to know because that's all I know as well. If I didn't mention anything else it's because I wasn't told of anything else.
    ah fuck.

42. ISO #342

And I still think it's fishy you brought up Rizzo and no one else besides Mag is claiming knowledge of them. Why were you even trying to fish claims out of Mag by bringing up some Marchesi guy and the Rizzo?

Or did I miss something when I was quickly catching up? Is anyone else claiming to atleast know about the existence of Rizzo besides Kenny and Mag? If so please speak up and correct me if I'm wrong.
    Marchesi doesn't ring a bell to you either?

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

Yes i agree with Kenny he is town and he is right the Rizzo's are good alined with town. now Mayor you dont know that or you are corrupt and are hiding it.

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

Ok I'd like to know now who does know something about Marchesi to be honest. I didn't expect Noctiz to not know that name.
    The Marchesi Crime Family owns everything they are the scum of the town they want to kill and lych all the town they want to murder pillage and rape. They sell drugs to the kids on the streets they are what is ripping this town apart.

47. ISO #347

Alright, it doesn't help you two's case that I pegged you both as possible scum team even before Mike coming out with this info of knowing about Rizzo as well. If more people confirm the same though then that'll help your credibility a lot.

What I don't understand: From some people it sounds like they aren't sure what their alignment is or about other details of their role card. Was that not spelled out for all of you in your role card? For me it very clearly tells me my alignment and there's no second guessing myself. Like Mag saying he thought he was scum until he reread his card seems weird to me now that I saw the post where he said that again. But SB16 also seems to not be sure about a few things in his role card so I'm a bit confused here.
    ah fuck.

48. ISO #348

We need to Kill all them for Killing our Children and Mag is one of them I say Kill Marchesi Crime Family since they are killing out poor poor Children. Or we going to allow this Corrupt Mayor getting pay by the crime family to Let Mag live??

49. ISO #349

Alright, it doesn't help you two's case that I pegged you both as possible scum team even before Mike coming out with this info of knowing about Rizzo as well. If more people confirm the same though then that'll help your credibility a lot.

What I don't understand: From some people it sounds like they aren't sure what their alignment is or about other details of their role card. Was that not spelled out for all of you in your role card? For me it very clearly tells me my alignment and there's no second guessing myself. Like Mag saying he thought he was scum until he reread his card seems weird to me now that I saw the post where he said that again. But SB16 also seems to not be sure about a few things in his role card so I'm a bit confused here.
    It's very clear in my rolecard.

50. ISO #350

It is clear in my role card also Rizzos are town alined and the evil is the Marchesi Crime Family who kills our small children with drugs they sell on the street and they need to be stoped