User Tag List

Page 42 of 75 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 3721
  1. ISO #2051

2. ISO #2052

3. ISO #2053

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    GF or Jester are not the only two options for GLIPS slot based on the post style. You are interpreting his style as jester bait and I believe that to be a misrepresentation. I am basing this around the 7(?)7 years that I have known Glip and picked around inside his brain. This style of play is entirely within the realm for town Glip.
    Well Ill Be Honest I Dont Think That At All.. The Fact That You Also Claimed Mafia And He Supported That Makes Me Question Both Of U Even More... If Ur Not His Scum Buddy Vote Glip There And Keep It There For The Rest Of The Day...

4. ISO #2054

5. ISO #2055

6. ISO #2056

7. ISO #2057

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Well Ill Be Honest I Dont Think That At All.. The Fact That You Also Claimed Mafia And He Supported That Makes Me Question Both Of U Even More... If Ur Not His Scum Buddy Vote Glip There And Keep It There For The Rest Of The Day...
    No fuck you. It was clearly a troll. Arsonist is my preferred choice of Lynch and it’ll take more than your veiled threats to move it

8. ISO #2058

9. ISO #2059

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    There’s no point in not directly revealing what happened. I am Bus Driver, and the mafia did not target aamirus last night. I will follow up with a post soon, but I’m not home so trying to get to it when I get to my computer.
    Who did you buss?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

10. ISO #2060

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Who?
    It's what I'm waiting for as well.

Even though he hinted already at who said person is...

which changes my N1 check (Sorta...?)

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

11. ISO #2061

12. ISO #2062

A bullshit doctor claim > a bullshit GF claim.

Which do you think I’m going to vote ? Lol please.
    Again Im Willing To Vote Arsonist However, We Have 2 Town Randoms BD Takes Power BG Killing And Doctor Would Take Protective.. Next The 2 Town Randoms Odds Are One Flipped Cit.. However, I Believe Another Could Have Been A Protective Role At A 34.7869% Chance...

13. ISO #2063

14. ISO #2064

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Yea, I'm basically waiting for Unknown to delve further into that. I have a feeling I know who he switched Aamirus with...
    What are you and what info did you get?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

15. ISO #2065

16. ISO #2066

17. ISO #2067

18. ISO #2068

Again Im Willing To Vote Arsonist However, We Have 2 Town Randoms BD Takes Power BG Killing And Doctor Would Take Protective.. Next The 2 Town Randoms Odds Are One Flipped Cit.. However, I Believe Another Could Have Been A Protective Role At A 34.7869% Chance...
    That would be too many protective roles in my opinion. I believe we rolled two investigative roles for the setup.

19. ISO #2069

20. ISO #2070

21. ISO #2071

22. ISO #2072

Because I think I know who the actual doctor is.
    I am starting to believe Damus is Town. I can not see Damus put up with all this if he was scum. He is acting the exact same as he did last game when I had him lynched he was town I was scum.

23. ISO #2073

24. ISO #2074

Okay Then Wouldnt You Agree That It Is Possible We Have More Then 2 Protects. Or Only 2 And 2 Invests On Top Of That? Dude Ur Not Make The Case On U 2 Any Better..
    BG BD doctor?
    I’m not arguing that we DOnT have a doctor. I am stating I DOnT BeliVE arsonist is a Doctor.

25. ISO #2075

26. ISO #2076

Already claimed mike.
    I have read all the posts how am I missing crap.

27. ISO #2077

@AIVION & @Mike Your Thoughts On The Things I Just Addressed.. Im Asking Your Personal Opinions..
    About how you think we have more than 2 protects and 2 invests? Or on how Damus thinks Arsonist isn't doctor..?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

28. ISO #2078

29. ISO #2079

I have read all the posts how am I missing crap.
    Yea I claimed Sheriff a while ago, lol.

30. ISO #2080

31. ISO #2081

32. ISO #2082

33. ISO #2083

34. ISO #2084

@AIVION & @Mike Your Thoughts On The Things I Just Addressed.. Im Asking Your Personal Opinions..
    I am starting to agree with Damus. He has not faltered once. He is not WIFOM like he normally does he seems to hostly want to lynch Scum.
    -vote Arsonist

35. ISO #2085

36. ISO #2086

37. ISO #2087

Yea I claimed Sheriff a while ago, lol.
    So you got NS on who ever was bussed nice. This will help town.

38. ISO #2088

39. ISO #2089

Well All The Evidence Based On My Line Of Questioning Is Proving Something..
    I just feel like you are way to focused on any possible connection Glip and I have.
    He is 100% my waifu but that’s where the connection this game ends. Any defense I have given him is either accidental or, like this current discussion, a product of the interrogations I have endured.

40. ISO #2090

HMU with the details and I’ll send one
    HMMMM? is this a special Message from scum Chat?

41. ISO #2091

42. ISO #2092

All The Above Im Saying Its Possible To Have More Then 2 Of Either Or..
    Yea ofc, It's possible, lol. I dunno if it's the case as of now but it is possible..

All of the above basically. I feel yagami mostly wants your opinion on his thesis of Glip - damus scum team.
    Hm, I dunno I do think Glip isn't town as of now, maybe Neutral killer... but I don't think you and him are a scum team. If Glip is really Godfather he'd probably say 2 people and if he did flip Godfather we'd be on a hunt for them and the mafia would get free kills and mislynches... that's sort of the theory I had on Glip cooking for a while now.

43. ISO #2093

Yea ofc, It's possible, lol. I dunno if it's the case as of now but it is possible..

Hm, I dunno I do think Glip isn't town as of now, maybe Neutral killer... but I don't think you and him are a scum team. If Glip is really Godfather he'd probably say 2 people and if he did flip Godfather we'd be on a hunt for them and the mafia would get free kills and mislynches... that's sort of the theory I had on Glip cooking for a while now.
    So to reiterate: I believe Glip is either Neutral evil killer or really the Godfather forming some master plan play as of now.

44. ISO #2094

Fair Enough.. Thats A More Logical Explanation Thanks @AIVION .. But IDK @Damus_Graves Has Down Right Refused To Vote Said Individual..

45. ISO #2095

So you got NS on who ever was bussed nice. This will help town.
    If he bussed Aamirus with who I think, then it may not be all that helpful, lol...

But it will confirm a non-mafia player though.

46. ISO #2096

Fair Enough.. Thats A More Logical Explanation Thanks @AIVION .. But IDK @Damus_Graves Has Down Right Refused To Vote Said Individual..
    Hmm, he has said solid reasons as to why he's voting Arsonist at the moment though..

47. ISO #2097

48. ISO #2098

49. ISO #2099

Hmm, he has said solid reasons as to why he's voting Arsonist at the moment though..
    True But Im Not Gonna Jump On His Train Just Yet.. Because I Believe Its Completely Possible Glip Is GF.. And He Deliberately Pointed Out DM As Scum Team Mate.. And Tried To Throw Mike Under The Bus For A Past Game..

50. ISO #2100