User Tag List

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM Eternia

1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

Re: S-FM Eternia

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    -vote Mike

I don't quite trust Mike anymore. I'd like to hear more from him.

Dude If I was scum Dont you think I would have voted slaol. I Did not vote anyone. So I am scum Because I did not vote anyone. Is that what you are getting at? I did not vote for one reason I voted Wrong last game and killed a town I was town. Mafia won. I was not going to let that happen again. I would want to look at the ones who voted Slaol or ME. I will bet money the scum in in there looking to get an easy mislych.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Dude If I was scum Dont you think I would have voted slaol. I Did not vote anyone. So I am scum Because I did not vote anyone. Is that what you are getting at? I did not vote for one reason I voted Wrong last game and killed a town I was town. Mafia won. I was not going to let that happen again. I would want to look at the ones who voted Slaol or ME. I will bet money the scum in in there looking to get an easy mislych.
    but if you know you're town, wouldn't it make sense to see slaol lynched because you did scum read him....
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

4. ISO #604

Okay, put it this way. Damus was in the null-leaning scum slot - he was not "90% scum" as Slaol/Mike were for some people. He was a safe kill. I dunno if I would've killed him but I can understand the idea.
    dude look at the votes on me

Sloal who voted me D1 at the very first post. SO that makes me scum?????

Damus was the other one. you can not tell me Damus did not act scummy.

Glaip was the third because I called him kitty boy with i was drunk.

So how does that make me scummy??????
    \
    You are so eager to start a posable mislych. So yes A BD Killing a Scum and swaping there kill and clean with one of there own. I am not saying that is what happened I Am trying not to dismiss anything.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote mike
    I can get on board with that from now he still hasn't answered my question
    Dude you are so acting like Insane Harpy. Day 1 you act all Town today you vote me for not answering a question not given me time to read it.

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

Dude you are so acting like Insane Harpy. Day 1 you act all Town today you vote me for not answering a question not given me time to read it.
    LOL are you accusing me of being neutral? Just because I voted you to pressure you doesn't make me a neutral. It's funny how you say that I was all town day one, when you had me as a scumread at some point... It's fucking 2 hours into day one if you think i'm trying to push for a lynch on you right now then you have no respect for my game.

9. ISO #609

LOL are you accusing me of being neutral? Just because I voted you to pressure you doesn't make me a neutral. It's funny how you say that I was all town day one, when you had me as a scumread at some point... It's fucking 2 hours into day one if you think i'm trying to push for a lynch on you right now then you have no respect for my game.
    sorry typo day 2***

10. ISO #610

but if you know you're town, wouldn't it make sense to see slaol lynched because you did scum read him....
    NO because I wanted to vote scum. Slaol was one of 2 things Scum or TPR. is how i read him and I was not going to be the one vote that lyched him. Why I did not revote him. I hammered a Town Doc last game do you think I want to do it 2 games in a row.
    I can see it now. sign ups for FM Dude Mike signed up oh shit if he is town he is going to hammer the town TPR.

11. ISO #611

NO the not true I respect your game to much why I DONT TRUST YOU.

12. ISO #612
    Ganelon

it feels like town blink tbh. and Mike, you're overreacting...

By the way, Arson's posts feel a bit off. he's coasting and I do not know what to make of it.

13. ISO #613

By the way, Arson's posts feel a bit off. he's coasting and I do not know what to make of it.
    Mag have you met me?

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

NO because I wanted to vote scum. Slaol was one of 2 things Scum or TPR. is how i read him and I was not going to be the one vote that lyched him. Why I did not revote him. I hammered a Town Doc last game do you think I want to do it 2 games in a row.
    I can see it now. sign ups for FM Dude Mike signed up oh shit if he is town he is going to hammer the town TPR.
    meh.... this coming from anyone else other then you i would fucking tunnel into oblivion. Slaol was mostly inactivve for the second half of the day, which I cna see as a potential TPR move, wanting to seem inactive so scum wouldn't target him... but his life was on the line, we all knew lynch was mandatory so it's safe to assume that if there were tied votes it would be RNG or some shit. But he was like nowhere to be found. Didn't even bother defending himself....

16. ISO #616

I could say the same thing about glip... But I feel glip is more "pure" as I like to call it, Arsonist seems to not really have a care in the world.

17. ISO #617
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    POLICY LYNCH IS A TERRIBLE IDEA AND THE NEXT PERSON TO SUGGEST IT IS GETTING TORN APART BY ME.
    I WILL ONLY SAY THIS ONE. GLIP IS MY WAIFU AND I WILL NEVER BETRAY HIM
    Okokokokkokoko.

So We should all know by now that Slaol is super narcissistic. He loves playing the games that focus on his abilities to lead/fuck over the township. That being said the ship has long since sailed since slaol has successfully been able to lead a town to victory. You have all seen it in recent years. Turnabout, Slaol allowed the mafia to run rampant on the town and blatantly ignored the obvious bomber. He took the high road and focused on building himself up to god levels which he turned about and abused in LBP to create mislynch scenarios. Gerik was the first victim of his abuse. He states that in this game he has rolled town AGAIN? preposterous because slaol is playing to his scum meta 2000000%. Watch how he has goaded me into reading his basic posts and rest assured that his future posts will be full of the same reeking scum tactics. He wants to be the focus of this game bacuse he doesnt believe that the rest of you have the skillset to read him as scum, only town. He offers Mike on a plate for us to consume because he knows Mike is the LHF, scum tactic.
    He ridicules the player and discredits what he says, scum tactic.
    He goades us into only focusing on him so his partner can go unnoticed, scum tactic.
    Im so excited.
    Some of Damus' posts. Dunno if they mean anything. If anything I'd say it's a whole lot of fluff, looks like a neutral maybe?

18. ISO #618

Some of Damus' posts. Dunno if they mean anything. If anything I'd say it's a whole lot of fluff, looks like a neutral maybe?
    He did have a lot of weak posts, but I did happen to agree with him about mostly everything he said about slaol. it made sense to me. I did peg Damus as neutral yesterday because I didn't quite feel like he was pro town. But I seemingly agreed with him about slaol, slaols train just didn't make any sense to me, especially when he was put on L1.
    I had the scum damus feel I usualy get but didn't feully commit him to the scum category because of what I felt a good read on slaol. REEEEEEEEEE

19. ISO #619
    Ganelon

@Marshmallow Marshall care to explain why you were not present at EoD, and why you TPR-hunted OPENLY yesterday? And why you're so inactive?

20. ISO #620

i'm actually gonna dip out for a bit i'll be back on in maybe 1 or 2 hours? hopefulyl it will give other players some time to check in
    -vote unvote

i'm removing this for now because of a potential choo choo, I will revisit this later but there are other roads i'd ike to visit and I need everyone to check in.
    I have a bad habit of tunneling one thing without exploring other roads, HOWEVER the amount of work I put into anlyizing shit and going back and forth with people to get reads I still get accused on tunneling like naz did to me last game and that fucking pissed me off. I honestly think I was handling myself well and not even tunneling but I still got discredited for it, fuck it bbl

21. ISO #621

Looks like it's a janitor/hitman combo... Why would Damus die, though?? He was pretty much the lynch I was gonna push today... A lot of people had him as scumread (I think?). Doesn't make much sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

22. ISO #622

@Marshmallow Marshall care to explain why you were not present at EoD, and why you TPR-hunted OPENLY yesterday? And why you're so inactive?
    Because real life...? I replied to stuff I deemed useful to reply to, for the most part, and I'm here again. I'm not "so inactive" you fucker, I'm literally more active than you, I posted big posts and have a bit more post count than you do. This part doesn't feel honest.

Also, TPR hunted openly...? All I did was notice a TPR slip from you without even looking for it, and state it. If I were scum I'd just not have said it, that's obvious. That's literally it, and that was pro-town. Do you have any lies and red paint left?

This post is so rich with bullshit.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

23. ISO #623

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    DAY HAS ENDED WILL POST END OF DAY POST IN A BIT GOT SOME IRL THINGS TO HANDLE ATM. EXPECT IT WITHIN THE HOUR THOUGH!!
    AND REMEMBER LYNCH WAS MANDATORY SO DESPITE THE FACT NO ONE WAS A MAJORITY LYNCH SOMEONE WILL BE LYNCHED.

FINAL DAY 1 VOTE COUNT:
    Mike (3 [L-2]):
    Slaol, Damus_Graves, Glip
    Slaol (3 [L-2]):
    Ganelon, Arsonist, Hybrid
    Hybrid (1 [L-4]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    So... The votes on Mike were Slaol, Damus, and Glip. The first two, who are the most vocal, are DEAD. Dunno if it's to frame Mike, but uuuhm.... yea.

The votes on Slaol were Ganelon, Arsonist, and Hybrid. With the knowledge that Slaol was town, it makes a lot of sense to assume that at least one of those three is scum. And I'm not excluding a neutral into that either, although Damus might've been neutral.

Now, did we fuck up horribly, to the point where we had two town trains countering eachother? That's the great question.

-vote Hybrid
    Too comfortable and inactive IMO. Arsonist is, too, but not too bad since he actually contributed stuff.

24. ISO #624

Also @Mike know that I do not have you as clear. The flip AND the kill both point at you being scum. I'm not voting you just because I don't want an early L-2, in the event it's actually two town trains countering eachother.

25. ISO #625

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Looks like it's a janitor/hitman combo... Why would Damus die, though?? He was pretty much the lynch I was gonna push today... A lot of people had him as scumread (I think?). Doesn't make much sense.
    This is what i said, Makes me think of Bussdriver.

26. ISO #626

The Damus kill is mildly surprising to me as well, but Ganelon’s analysis makes sense, if eerily so. I can feel myself tunnel visioning on him right now, so for now I will attempt to spread my attention elsewhere.

Arsonist reads to me as someone who just doesn’t actually give a shit about the game. Likely shitizen flip.

Hybrid has had little participation in the game so far; it seems he’s trying to keep himself out of the spotlight. Likely neutral, possible mafia.

Mike is very hard to read with no prior experience with him. I cannot tell what is genuine and what is gambit; but given that Slaol was a citizen and received absolute 0 support in his gambit FoS from Mafia, combined with Mike’s energetic response to getting FoS’d, means I have to lean Mafia here.

Marshmallow Marshall is another hard read without prior experience. He seems intelligent in gameplay but also manipulative. I lean town here, but he could also be an experienced neutral trying to lead the town, guiding them away from attention on him.

Blink182 is my town buddy read. He’s taken multiple gambits to draw out attention and reactions, putting forth effort to analyze players and their responses. Me likely.

All in all, my current reads put Ganelon and Mike as mafia, Hybrid or MM as neutral, rest town

27. ISO #627

Also @Mike know that I do not have you as clear. The flip AND the kill both point at you being scum. I'm not voting you just because I don't want an early L-2, in the event it's actually two town trains countering eachother.
    MM how do they point at me. First I did not vote Slaol. Second I read Damus as scum. This is exactly like LBP. All kills pointed to look like it benefits me. MM you know this also as you where one of the scum pushing it.
    If i was scum Damus would have been the last person I would have killed my target would have been Blink or MM. the only people i even remotely read as town.
    So please explain how they point to me as scum??? I find this very interesting.

28. ISO #628

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    The Damus kill is mildly surprising to me as well, but Ganelon’s analysis makes sense, if eerily so. I can feel myself tunnel visioning on him right now, so for now I will attempt to spread my attention elsewhere.

Arsonist reads to me as someone who just doesn’t actually give a shit about the game. Likely shitizen flip.

Hybrid has had little participation in the game so far; it seems he’s trying to keep himself out of the spotlight. Likely neutral, possible mafia.

Mike is very hard to read with no prior experience with him. I cannot tell what is genuine and what is gambit; but given that Slaol was a citizen and received absolute 0 support in his gambit FoS from Mafia, combined with Mike’s energetic response to getting FoS’d, means I have to lean Mafia here.

Marshmallow Marshall is another hard read without prior experience. He seems intelligent in gameplay but also manipulative. I lean town here, but he could also be an experienced neutral trying to lead the town, guiding them away from attention on him.

Blink182 is my town buddy read. He’s taken multiple gambits to draw out attention and reactions, putting forth effort to analyze players and their responses. Me likely.

All in all, my current reads put Ganelon and Mike as mafia, Hybrid or MM as neutral, rest town
    I am not going to review my role no matter how much you and MM are TPR hunting Witch I find scummy.

Wow, Slaol votes me as the First post posted day 1 First post. and he gets lyched I did not vote him. but that makes me scummy. I am like WTF. only people who did not vote is Me and blink. Look at votes. MM saying points to me. You saying about the same. I am like WTF. Last game I hammer as town I am scum (i was town) this game I don't vote I am scum (this game i am town again). So Slaol is right Mike is scum even if he is town.

29. ISO #629

What I am asking is look at all the facts. I have done everything to hunt scum not TPR. ONLY SCUM WANTS TO HUNT TPR. yet we have people hunting TPR. am i annoyed yes I am.

30. ISO #630

I am not going to review my role no matter how much you and MM are TPR hunting Witch I find scummy.

Wow, Slaol votes me as the First post posted day 1 First post. and he gets lyched I did not vote him. but that makes me scummy. I am like WTF. only people who did not vote is Me and blink. Look at votes. MM saying points to me. You saying about the same. I am like WTF. Last game I hammer as town I am scum (i was town) this game I don't vote I am scum (this game i am town again). So Slaol is right Mike is scum even if he is town.
    I don’t believe I asked you to reveal your role, nor did I do any TPR hunting, unless you count my reading of Arsonist as a “shitizen”. I understand your frustration with this game, but you must know that context is important in this game. A single action alone will not make you scum or town, and could lean either way, based on interpretation and context. Just remember, the default assumption in Mafia is generally “scum until proven town”. You gotta be prepared to be scumread for any and every action.

31. ISO #631

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    I don’t believe I asked you to reveal your role, nor did I do any TPR hunting, unless you count my reading of Arsonist as a “shitizen”. I understand your frustration with this game, but you must know that context is important in this game. A single action alone will not make you scum or town, and could lean either way, based on interpretation and context. Just remember, the default assumption in Mafia is generally “scum until proven town”. You gotta be prepared to be scumread for any and every action.
    Your post after right after MM felt like you are wanting me to show my cards. Maybe it was just me reading to much into it.
    FINAL DAY 1 VOTE COUNT:
    Mike (3 [L-2]):
    Slaol, Damus_Graves, Glip @Glip was thew only reason you voted me because I called you Kitty boy when i was drunk? rereading posts makes it look that way?
    Slaol (3 [L-2]):
    Ganelon, Arsonist, Hybrid @Ganelon ,Arsonist,Hybrid Why did you vote Slaol?
    Hybrid (1 [L-4]):
    Marshmallow Marshall @MM why did you vote Hybrid?

I truly think The MAfia is some where in these Votes. Please let Look at everything.

Blink did not vote Why didn't you Vote?
    Mike did not vote. If I was Mafia do you think I would not vote leave vote to a coin toss? that would be Borderline Throwing and I am not Mod killed. ( If i voted Slaol I would not be seen as scummy, @ Everyone So Don't give me that line of scum painting)
    I did not vote because I did not want to risk Voting a Town. After Picking the wrong person last game and we lost as town.

EVERYONE Please answer those questions do not dismiss this post.

32. ISO #632

Only reason I see Damus Killed is 1 of 2 reasons.

1 Frame me kill glib or Damus to make mike look suspect. Why Pick Damus over Glib is what confuses me in that, Makes no sense.

2 Damus was bussed last night and Damus was Mafia and was swapped with Mafia target. Meaning if this is true only 1 MAfia left. ( BIG IF) this is in no way to say I am saying this is what happened. Reason i suspect this is
    If i was Buss driver ( i am not) I would have swapped my biggest town read with Damus my biggest Scum read.

33. ISO #633

Here is the town role

Soul Swapper
    You may swap two players at night, switching their positions.
    They are not notified of being swapped.

34. ISO #634

People the more info we can add the better. I am trying to give town info. But I need more info Town needs more info.

35. ISO #635

We started with 8 Town 2 Scum and 1 Nuet role. there was no message So it can not be
    Senator
    During the night you may submit a message to the host to be posted the next day.
    The message must contain a demand of some sort (EX: I think we should lynch Barack Obama)
    If the demand is not carried out you gain a one use night kill.
    You may use multiple night kills on the same night.

It has to be Holy Guardian Spirit, Vengeful Harpy, or Insane Harpy.

Exe or Jester makes the most sense.

Again not hunting Nuet. roles Just giving facts. this is all stuff we need to consider.

We need to scum hunt. We need any information to make it harder for scum to hide. Today NO one is hunting. Or at lest it does not appear to me anyone is. Town please don't roll over and die.

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

PORKY PIG WAS THE BEST PIG LOL THEN WE MADE BACON BACON ATE HUMANS HTHEN HUMANS ATE BACOSN LOL BACON > HYMANS U SAY IDEK LOL

BLINK IS DRUNK XD

44. ISO #644

This is what i said, Makes me think of Bussdriver.
    Isn't this far-fetched as hell?? I'm gonna read the thread now.

45. ISO #645

Ok This is how i see it. We have a buss driver? and bussed Damus.?
    I will gaff my butt off is Damus was scum and Bussdriver killed Damus and Mafia cleaned there own. Tat would be MEM stuff right there.
    There's literally 0 need to think about this theory. Here's why: if Mafia killed their Hitman, no more kills, and we just lynch the scummies (WHICH DOES NOT MEAN THAT NO KILL = DAMUS HITMAN). If mafia killed their Illusionist, the 2nd Hitman kill will be non-cleaned. Would the Mafia sacrifice a cleaned kill to make us keep a doubt on this? I think it's not worth it for them.

Plus, it is very anti-town to hunt for bus driver. The role is literally about WIFOM, so don't break it. Last post addressing this theory, and I hope you won't bring it back.

46. ISO #646

B.D. bussing Damus, who was not widely scum read, and killing him, is far-fetched. Nah, Damus was Town or Neutral. I dunno why they cleaned his role though.
    Yes

That's purely false... Even if noone had their votes on him at EoD he was still widely scumread. Blink's post below explains it well. Weird, coming from you. And you scumpainted me in a post in which I was pinged, earlier today. Are you trying to lose your town status...?

47. ISO #647

-vote Mike

I don't quite trust Mike anymore. I'd like to hear more from him.
    This is very justified, though. And honestly, I don't see Mag saying this if he had killed Damus to scumpaint Mike, it's too obvious, so he actually gets townpoints here. And Mike grows scummier.

48. ISO #648

rip inb4 scum hammer
    Kk you're town. For meta reasons I hereby clean you and travel to wherever the fuck you are to give you a medal for your genuineness (is that a word? now it is) if you're scum.

49. ISO #649

He never said that.

I hate that I can't even make sure of anything because you're OMGUSsy. You're scummy, that's an absolute. Scummy town or scummy scum?

50. ISO #650

BLINK IS DRUNK XD
    Way past Drunk LMAO

Town reading blink for one fact not leaving a vote as drunk blink. drunk blink scum would be vote IDGAF