S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 52
Register

User Tag List

Page 52 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,600 of 4142
  1. ISO #2551

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Last I Knew I Specifically Defended You Because Of Your Opening Post And Seeing As How.. I Dont See Scum Putting That Much Effort Into The Game.. The Fact You Cast This Shade Now.. Makes Me Suspect You Further.. What Did You Do Last Night Where Were You.. I Know Where I Was.. What I Did.. Did You Stay At Home.. And Do Nothing? Or Did You Kill Or Sanitize Kovath?
    @OzyWho I Want The Truth!

2. ISO #2552
    Ganelon

Also please note that Caustic’s RP posts may have a reason behind them. It could be scum using it as a crutch to get out of a lynch
    rn I’m thinking:it’s either a caustic/Huey/someone else team or it’s ozy + someone else.

3. ISO #2553

4. ISO #2554

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    Do you think Huey could flip Benevolent Variable?
    Who’s your second choice of elimination?
    Never.

Hmm.. a 2nd choice.
    It's actually hard to pick someone. I'm rather determined on Huey being today's lynch and then go from there.

I'm a simple man. I see a Carol list, and 1 feels infinitely less townie than the others = I vote the 1.

Tommorow we will likely have a new carol list, though 50/50 to have a neutral like Mag in it.

SB16 is never scum here imo. And I believe him that he is happy to not be Neutral.

Blink is more likely town than mafia, while Huey I'm sure is red.

I think, given how off your reads have been this game and there is nothing else to judge you by, you could be my 2nd choice.

I said earlier it's hard to imagine a scum doing your playstyle. But that's when your reads weren't a 180 of the threads consensus reads.

5. ISO #2555

Last I Knew I Specifically Defended You Because Of Your Opening Post And Seeing As How.. I Dont See Scum Putting That Much Effort Into The Game.. The Fact You Cast This Shade Now.. Makes Me Suspect You Further.. What Did You Do Last Night Where Were You.. I Know Where I Was.. What I Did.. Did You Stay At Home.. And Do Nothing? Or Did You Kill Or Sanitize Kovath?
    Don't fish for my role.

6. ISO #2556

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Never.

Hmm.. a 2nd choice.
    It's actually hard to pick someone. I'm rather determined on Huey being today's lynch and then go from there.

I'm a simple man. I see a Carol list, and 1 feels infinitely less townie than the others = I vote the 1.

Tommorow we will likely have a new carol list, though 50/50 to have a neutral like Mag in it.

SB16 is never scum here imo. And I believe him that he is happy to not be Neutral.

Blink is more likely town than mafia, while Huey I'm sure is red.

I think, given how off your reads have been this game and there is nothing else to judge you by, you could be my 2nd choice.

I said earlier it's hard to imagine a scum doing your playstyle. But that's when your reads weren't a 180 of the threads consensus reads.
    Just Because The Process Is Different Doesnt Make It Wrong..

7. ISO #2557

8. ISO #2558

9. ISO #2559

10. ISO #2560

Like I Said We Have Yet To Hear From Caroler On This Matter Of The Carol..

@Aamuris Can We Get The Full Carol Not Just The Names Listed.. That Would Be Great...
    And now you're fishing for the caroler to come out?
    Gtfo, at least now we have a chance to get multiple Carol's in a row by aamirus getting healed and mafia not hitting caroler.

Why would you want caroler to publicly claim?
    If you distrust aamirs then say so.

11. ISO #2561

Don't fish for my role.
    Why The Fuck Not.. At This Point Its Lynch Or Loose.. Perhaps You Should Be Forth Coming.. Mr. I Wanna Call Yagami Out As Doctor Day 1.. You Thinking I Was At The Time.. What Changed.. What Made You Think I Am Scum Now?

12. ISO #2562

And now you're fishing for the caroler to come out?
    Gtfo, at least now we have a chance to get multiple Carol's in a row by aamirus getting healed and mafia not hitting caroler.

Why would you want caroler to publicly claim?
    If you distrust aamirs then say so.
    I Did Day 1 Say That Perhaps You Werent Watching Closely.. How Soon We Forget.. Memory Not What It Usta Be?

13. ISO #2563

Why The Fuck Not.. At This Point Its Lynch Or Loose.. Perhaps You Should Be Forth Coming.. Mr. I Wanna Call Yagami Out As Doctor Day 1.. You Thinking I Was At The Time.. What Changed.. What Made You Think I Am Scum Now?
    its not LYLO

Also, after reviewing the math, I think even at worst case possible - town can still afford 2 mislynches before getting into LYLO territory.

14. ISO #2564

15. ISO #2565

its not LYLO

Also, after reviewing the math, I think even at worst case possible - town can still afford 2 mislynches before getting into LYLO territory.
    Im Treating Every Day As That It Is And Even You Pointed Out Based On Neutral Roles.. That We Could Be In This Situation Today... So Now.. Speak Up Or Imma Hammer Ur Weed Smoking Dragon Ass..

16. ISO #2566

17. ISO #2567

I think I did correct MM when he said your opening soft claim can only be mafia roles.
    If you dislike that, then you shouldn't soft claim in your opening posts.

Whats the point of you soft claiming, then telling it over and over and over again - and then being agry at people who read that soft claim of yours?

Aanyways. I was definetly not one of the people who went shouting around "light is doctor light is doctor".

18. ISO #2568

Im Treating Every Day As That It Is And Even You Pointed Out Based On Neutral Roles.. That We Could Be In This Situation Today... So Now.. Speak Up Or Imma Hammer Ur Weed Smoking Dragon Ass..
    You read me say "after reviewing the math - I was wrong", and yet you say "even you pointed out..."

Are you even reading?

19. ISO #2569

20. ISO #2570

Are You Calling Me A Liar Sir.. I Think You Are...

What Do You Call This Evidence Then?
    Look 2 posts above you.
    And yes, if you disliked that then don't softclaim and then go around repeating yourself "I softclaimed in opening post I softclaimed in opening post".

You're angry at something that is your own doing.
    You should be thankful people didn't just agree with MM that your softclaim looks closer to mafia roles.

And yeah, because it was beyond me imagining you wouy be angry at that, given that it's your own doing and I defended you, I thought in #2561 you were referring to the loud mouths who kept repeating your softclaim much later...

21. ISO #2571

22. ISO #2572

It appears you fail to comprehend me. How Amusing.
    Allow me to Elaborate.
    Someone is chosen to be lynched, based upon other minds getting influenced by others to determine another’s fate.
    And alternatively people both change their minds and their Actions.
    Although, that is never a direct Parasite tell.
    Parasite’s are found by a simple analysis from their ambitions and intentions.
    Not by what they chose or determined.
    and you fail to understand simple sarcasm
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

23. ISO #2573

Look 2 posts above you.
    And yes, if you disliked that then don't softclaim and then go around repeating yourself "I softclaimed in opening post I softclaimed in opening post".

You're angry at something that is your own doing.
    You should be thankful people didn't just agree with MM that your softclaim looks closer to mafia roles.

And yeah, because it was beyond me imagining you wouy be angry at that, given that it's your own doing and I defended you, I thought in #2561 you were referring to the loud mouths who kept repeating your softclaim much later...
    Who Ever Said I Actually Claimed A Role? I Dont Think Anyone Has However You Have Pointed Out The Doctor 3Xs Efe Claimed Doctor And You Lynched Even Though It Was An Un-Countered Doctor Claim..

24. ISO #2574

25. ISO #2575

Light, why are you so raddled up?
    It's so sudden tbh.
    Is It Though.. SB16 Wanted It.. The Non-Passive Aggressive Yagami.. Im Here To Rock Every Single One Of You Like A Hurricane..

Can You? Can You Hear The Thunder? You Better Run You Better Take Cover...

26. ISO #2576

Is It Though.. SB16 Wanted It.. The Non-Passive Aggressive Yagami.. Im Here To Rock Every Single One Of You Like A Hurricane..

Can You? Can You Hear The Thunder? You Better Run You Better Take Cover...
    chill

27. ISO #2577

28. ISO #2578

You did. Day1. Repeatedly...

Whatever man. I don't know why you so care about it, nor how it's helpful.

What happened anyway? You so suddenly lost your composure.
    Only thing that happened is post 2546
    You Edited My Posy Scum Tell In My Eyes..

29. ISO #2579

30. ISO #2580

31. ISO #2581

32. ISO #2582

33. ISO #2583

34. ISO #2584

35. ISO #2585

36. ISO #2586

37. ISO #2587

38. ISO #2588

39. ISO #2589

40. ISO #2590

41. ISO #2591

42. ISO #2592

Allow me to give you some brief warnings for future engagement.

-The Parasites consist of Janitor, Consort and ONLY 1 Variable of Heartbreaker or Actress
    -If the Process has decided to choose Actress. They most probably will attempt to get us to miss lynch an important Variable via Role
    -Janitor used their ability last night, as such someone could simply be faking the cleaned Variable’s role.
    Don’t be deceived by this, as it may cost us.

Furthermore, please take this into most important consideration

43. ISO #2593

Allow me to give you some brief warnings for future engagement.

-The Parasites consist of Janitor, Consort and ONLY 1 Variable of Heartbreaker or Actress
    -If the Process has decided to choose Actress. They most probably will attempt to get us to miss lynch an important Variable via Role
    -Janitor used their ability last night, as such someone could simply be faking the cleaned Variable’s role.
    Don’t be deceived by this, as it may cost us.

Furthermore, please take this into most important consideration
    Did you just read the setup?

44. ISO #2594

The only claims in this game are
    1. I said I received a carol last night
    2. Mag claimed angel

Now, mag softed it day 1, so it seems INCREDIBLY unlikely that he would plan that out and also get lucky enough to kill and clean the real angel. First, just the odds of killing and cleaning the angel out of all the players are super low, but for him to also have already softed it?

Now let’s look at the possibility of my carol being fake:

First of all, the caroler cannot visit the same player twice in a row. So they will have to visit someone else tonight.

If I’m lying, then it will be pretty obvious D3 if nobody receives a carol.

Additionally, id be screwed if two investigative roles were ever revealed that aren’t carolers saying they picked me n1.

D2 reveals might be unlikely, but if they had good leads they could do it. It’s actually not that unlikely, if there was at least 1 caroler in this hypothetical scenario then their info would be getting posted by whoever they visited which would at least reveal the existence of that caroler. Then the 2nd investigative role would know I was a lying scum and could out me at any time. Also one or both invests could just randomly get killed by mafia at night.

Of course, the risk decreases a bit if I am a janitor that cleaned an invest role, but even then the problem of no carols the next day would still look pretty bad for me. I guess I could say the caroler was roleblocked, but I think several people wouldn’t buy that, and would be demanding the caroler to reveal since the consort would then already have discovered the caroler anyway in that hypothetical scenario. You also have to consider the issue of what to put in a fake carol. It seems like the only good option would be to put 3 non-mafia in the list and hope 1 of them flips neutral. The problem with that is that if I did get caught then I’d be handing the town a free town-core.

Now, the lack of carol on D3 and the 2-3 person core issues are both alleviated a bit by simply fake claiming list maker instead of claiming to receive a carol. As a fake list maker one could make it through 2 mislynches before being outed as a liar, rather than only 1. You also only hand them 1-2 confirmed town if you get caught early. So it really doesn’t make any sense IMO for any mafia player to make a fake carol.

I hope you all read and bow down to me, takes forever to type these long posts on phone

45. ISO #2595

-vote Huey The Long

I am sleeping now and then driving for 4 hours tomorrow afternoon, so this may well be the end of the day for me. Hopefully I will get home before 5pm but I’m not sure. I believe huey to be the scummiest of the list, though blink still hasn’t convinced me he’s town. Stealth feels okay. The countertrain on ozy feels really odd. Whether he’s mafia or not the mafia don’t seem to want us to see his flip. If there was really only a neutral in those 3 then i don’t see why there’d be any serious resistance against lynching one of them. The mafia would be happy. The town has no way of knowing for sure either way without lynching so that wouldn’t make a town core at all. I do think blink seems like he might be scared of us seeing Huey‘s flip. It almost makes me want to vote him over huey. But I really don’t like huey this game. His reads list yesterday was fluffy doo doo and when I tried to push him on that subject he abruptly decided to leave the thread.

46. ISO #2596

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    -vote Huey The Long

I am sleeping now and then driving for 4 hours tomorrow afternoon, so this may well be the end of the day for me. Hopefully I will get home before 5pm but I’m not sure. I believe huey to be the scummiest of the list, though blink still hasn’t convinced me he’s town. Stealth feels okay. The countertrain on ozy feels really odd. Whether HUEY is mafia or not the mafia don’t seem to want us to see his flip. If there was really only a neutral in those 3 then i don’t see why there’d be any serious resistance against lynching one of them. The mafia would be happy. The town has no way of knowing for sure either way without lynching so that wouldn’t make a town core at all. I do think blink seems like he might be scared of us seeing Huey‘s flip. It almost makes me want to vote him over huey. But I really don’t like huey this game. His reads list yesterday was fluffy doo doo and when I tried to push him on that subject he abruptly decided to leave the thread.
    Sorry, fixed to clarify who I was talking about there

47. ISO #2597

howdy im here, had a good nights sleep and all.

I Must say Aamirus i am saddened by this vote against my name. they tried to impeach me as governor and i won! i dont know if i will be so lucky this time though.

But in all seriousness Day 1 was pretty shit for me generally cause i was in work on 2 late shifts, 2 days in a row so i had very little time to read anything, plus i spent most of day 1 trying to defend myself from superfluous accusations from MM cause i thought Efe was town. WHICH HE WAS BTW.

I hope you have read my read posts on Stealth, Ozy and MM and why i think they are scum, i am pretty certain of this scumteam and as me and Blink were saying earlier, lynching outside the Carol will be a better move for town, we will get information on a slot, i believe if we lynch Ozy we will get a scum aswell. And tomorrow we can use the carol to start off the day as a good baseline informational foundation and also see what other feedback people get and work from there.

I wanna ask @Chip Skylark What be yo reads fam
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

48. ISO #2598

-vote Huey The Long

I am sleeping now and then driving for 4 hours tomorrow afternoon, so this may well be the end of the day for me. Hopefully I will get home before 5pm but I’m not sure. I believe huey to be the scummiest of the list, though blink still hasn’t convinced me he’s town. Stealth feels okay. The countertrain on ozy feels really odd. Whether he’s mafia or not the mafia don’t seem to want us to see his flip. If there was really only a neutral in those 3 then i don’t see why there’d be any serious resistance against lynching one of them. The mafia would be happy. The town has no way of knowing for sure either way without lynching so that wouldn’t make a town core at all. I do think blink seems like he might be scared of us seeing Huey‘s flip. It almost makes me want to vote him over huey. But I really don’t like huey this game. His reads list yesterday was fluffy doo doo and when I tried to push him on that subject he abruptly decided to leave the thread.
    I will also say this is a pretty weak reason to vote for me.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

49. ISO #2599
    Ganelon

-vote Huey The Long

tbh this is true also

50. ISO #2600
    Ganelon

Did blink just fake being drunk
    ya iidk
    who are you lynching if Huey flips scum?