S-FM 227 Lady Gaga - Page 21
Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1232
  1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM 227 Lady Gaga

Being serious now, I can NEVER be gaga in this game. If gaga was being pushed D2 like I was, the fan would be defending me VERY hard, and no one was defending me. I was a very likely lynch at EoD D2 if not for the whole D2 which in and of itself perfectly proves that I am not gaga. Gaga would have to be someone who was being defended by the fan very hard if they were pushed, if they were even pushed. I can't be gaga = obvious thing is obvious.

The theory about me being the fan theoretically makes sense even though it's inaccurate, and it's actually somewhat unreasonable to assume that I was the logical choice for being converted because I was the OBVIOUS choice for being converted which means that gaga would obviously convert someone else unless if gaga was stupid because I was the likely choice for the D2 lynch since everyone assumed that I would be converted. I barely survived D2.

@PowersThatBe you're on my shit a bit too much even if you're the fan. If you're the fan push me if you must, but tone it down a bit because if you continue with this tone it might come back to bite you when you least expect it, regardless of this game and roles if you know what I mean.

2. ISO #1002

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post

@PowersThatBe you're on my shit a bit too much even if you're the fan. If you're the fan push me if you must, but tone it down a bit because if you continue with this tone it might come back to bite you when you least expect it, regardless of this game and roles if you know what I mean.
    Lol idle threats from a "new person." Please don't tell me this is going to come back and bite me. You admitted to contacting a player out of game and are trying to use that info to make role determinations. You haven't reallly contributed anything. Except to flip back and forth between calling me town and the fan. You're like a fish out of water, no one knows where you're going to flip next.

This is already my last fm here, due to issues I have with a certain fm staff member. So really these "provocations" do nothing. And little girl, I'm not the one you should ever threaten.

Got it? Learn your place here and learn it quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

3. ISO #1003

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Being serious now, I can NEVER be gaga in this game. If gaga was being pushed D2 like I was, the fan would be defending me VERY hard, and no one was defending me. I was a very likely lynch at EoD D2 if not for the whole D2 which in and of itself perfectly proves that I am not gaga. Gaga would have to be someone who was being defended by the fan very hard if they were pushed, if they were even pushed. I can't be gaga = obvious thing is obvious.

The theory about me being the fan theoretically makes sense even though it's inaccurate, and it's actually somewhat unreasonable to assume that I was the logical choice for being converted because I was the OBVIOUS choice for being converted which means that gaga would obviously convert someone else unless if gaga was stupid because I was the likely choice for the D2 lynch since everyone assumed that I would be converted. I barely survived D2.

You were never in danger of being lynched. There was never a vote on you nor were you ever pushed. You were considered to be the fan yesterday so no one thought you were a good lynch.

And if we're being honest, whad did most of the pushing and it was mostly to get a ml on 22. So I don't understand this whole "the Dan would defend me" stuff Bc you weren't in any real or imagined danger.

Instead of being wishy washy and making dumb vague threats, I suggest you actually do something. Vote me vote whad, Scum hunt, so something, anything if value.

So it's been 5 minutes how do you feel about ccantman now? Since you change your mind often it would be good to know.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

4. ISO #1004

And @The Lawyer I asked you a couple of specific questions. Instead of threatening me, why don't you engage with my questions?
    Shut up cow.

5. ISO #1005

I didn't sleep well last night because of the dogs keeping me up. So I'm already a little on edge. I have a very short fuse for people not pulling their weight or just making a bunch of different statements about cake.

Can we focus here people?

We're getting mind fucked. Cantman wants to skip every day until the fan converts because he thinks we have power. The top two scum reads agree with him (problem there). Sinon, suntax, and I are the only three trying to solve game.

Fury and mesk are just shit posting.

Whad has pretty much accepted his lynch long before we made a final decisions and the lawyer is shit posting about seducing fury and if he denied her than he MUST be scum all the while bread crumbling that I'm scum but she won't do any leg work to back her claims up.

I'm just so tired of people not doing anything and then getting mad because one of the only people actually playing the game is losing his shit Bc people pop in for 34 seconds and they're gone.

Anyhow I need a nap too bad I have to work.

@Suntax @Mesk514 and @Fury if you so desire jump on the whad train and let's get the game moving. If not and you want more info go ahead and do that. But good luck, getting any meaningful interraction is like digging to China with a spoon. Pointless. And useless.

Exasperated ptb outta here for now
    Shut up cow.

6. ISO #1006

I don't know how many different ways I can say this ... we could no lynch every single day but it will never force the fan to do anything. Clearly the scum are committed to a longer game, it is insane to think trying to force them to do something is going to work by not voting. The only way we get anything done is by finding the best possible lynch today and then force the scum to do something tonight.

If we no lynch today = they probably no convert
    If we lynch today = they are forced to make a move or potentially ruin their chance to win.

e.
    If we no lynch and they do not convert.

Do you agree that numbers do not change?

It would then be on the Moderator to either force the fan to kill or force a draw.

7. ISO #1007

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post

It would then be on the Moderator to either force the fan to kill or force a draw.
    That's a shitty way to play the game. LOL. And technically I don't think the mod can really force the fan to do something if it's not against the rules.

This is such a bad plan and it goes against the spirit of the game. It is on us to scum hunt.

If we lynch today we can certainly no lynch tomorrow to push the LYLO situation back a day.
    Shut up cow.

8. ISO #1008

Moving off this topic for now. What do you think about Whad and or The Lawyer being possible scum team?

We can certainly revisit your no lynch scenario, but we're here to scum hunt first.
    Shut up cow.

9. ISO #1009

@ccantman and how do you feel about the lawyer saying you were her #1 lynch target today and then only like a few hours later saying that you are her number 1 town read and you should be protected at all costs?
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #1010

you cant say town not lynching is anti game and not say fan NOT killing is not anti game.

If our job is to scum hunt, their job is to kill town.
    If not killing makes their job easier to kill town then not lyncjhing makes it easier for us to scum hunt.
    At the moment we just keep pointing fingers at each either with no baises outside that 22 was not lynched.

our scum hunt should be aimed at those who voted and pushed for 22, but at the same time we dont know who among them was a fan. Each person who voted for 22, depending on who flips fan now gives us a lot more information. That is what I am looking for example if Whad flipped fan or Lwayer flip fan we get more context into who they were trying to deflect. or if you flip fan, it indicates your wanting to get us to lynch with the least info helping gaga. If fury flips then his loose cannon strat worked, etc. If Mesk flips that would explain the lack if a kill If she is truely afk.

This knowledge we get by purely passing is huge and the opportunity cost is nothing if you compare the game state to what it will be to what it should of been.

That is why I am pro pass. should we still scum hunt, yes, but fan needs to act first.

as for lawyer flip flopping while skytchy, its possible reading a backlog you respond to one thing then continue reading and respond to another.

that being said I did say the lawyer was one of the only true scum reads I had day 1, but with the 22 hater flip and the fan flip was going to help confirm that one way or another. We only got half that.
    goven that keps pushing for people and deflecting high chance its fan deflecting off gaga, and we should aim for gaga. but a fan flip would prrove this point.

if we are going to lynch its on Lawyer

but I still on the proponet of a pass. and if fan/gaga wont act. argue this set up should be a draw.
    The town has limited number of lynches. having to use them for game progress
    while the scum has unlimited converts as long as the fan gets lynched or a convert happens.
    the onus should be on the scum to move progress

11. ISO #1011

you cant say town not lynching is anti game and not say fan NOT killing is not anti game.

If our job is to scum hunt, their job is to kill town.
    If not killing makes their job easier to kill town then not lyncjhing makes it easier for us to scum hunt.
    At the moment we just keep pointing fingers at each either with no baises outside that 22 was not lynched.

our scum hunt should be aimed at those who voted and pushed for 22, but at the same time we dont know who among them was a fan. Each person who voted for 22, depending on who flips fan now gives us a lot more information. That is what I am looking for example if Whad flipped fan or Lwayer flip fan we get more context into who they were trying to deflect. or if you flip fan, it indicates your wanting to get us to lynch with the least info helping gaga. If fury flips then his loose cannon strat worked, etc. If Mesk flips that would explain the lack if a kill If she is truely afk.

This knowledge we get by purely passing is huge and the opportunity cost is nothing if you compare the game state to what it will be to what it should of been.

That is why I am pro pass. should we still scum hunt, yes, but fan needs to act first.

as for lawyer flip flopping while skytchy, its possible reading a backlog you respond to one thing then continue reading and respond to another.

that being said I did say the lawyer was one of the only true scum reads I had day 1, but with the 22 hater flip and the fan flip was going to help confirm that one way or another. We only got half that.
    goven that keps pushing for people and deflecting high chance its fan deflecting off gaga, and we should aim for gaga. but a fan flip would prrove this point.

if we are going to lynch its on Lawyer

but I still on the proponet of a pass. and if fan/gaga wont act. argue this set up should be a draw.
    The town has limited number of lynches. having to use them for game progress
    while the scum has unlimited converts as long as the fan gets lynched or a convert happens.
    the onus should be on the scum to move progress

Okay two things.

1. The town only wins by lyching, choosing not to lynch indefinitely is not going to force the fan to act. That's been my point. The fan isn't required to convert, they have two methods to win. One way is convert every night to win as fast as possible, but they trade info. The second way is they don't convert and they starve us of info and thus force us to make lynches with less info. They are not required to give us info. They are required to get us to the point where they win and we lose. So whereas the fan choosing not to convert sucks for us, it is not anti game. It is a strategy that Mike of us considered viable. If we don't lynch because of this then we are just acting like kids who wanna take their ball and go home because we don't like the rules. It is our job to take in all available information and make the best possibile lynch based on that info. If we had a tpr killing role I could see choosing not to lynch because we could still hit a scum.

2. I think asking the mod to draw game or asking the mod to help us win the game is not what forum mafia is about. We gotta play the hand we were dealt tbh. We can win if we hit gaga or the fan today. We should most definitely lynch.

I still like whad as Gaga but we can definitely hit the lawyer because I'm most certain she's the fan. At least this way Gaga has to convert or lose voting power tomorrow.
    Shut up cow.

12. ISO #1012

Change Mike to none** lmao auto correct
    Shut up cow.

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

Moving off this topic for now. What do you think about Whad and or The Lawyer being possible scum team?

We can certainly revisit your no lynch scenario, but we're here to scum hunt first.
    Catching up but thought this was a good place to stop and comment since I had been thinking it while reading up. Though first let me say I think we should lynch to day, I see no point in not lynching. At best we do nothing this time, then fan again does nothing, and we're right back here. Fan presumably didn't fan for a reason, and we'll just keep going back and forth, except we'll be more tired, less sharp, and have less acuity the longer the game drags out. Maybe that's the plan.

Lawyer and Whad have consistently ignored questions asked specifically to them. It's Whad's play that really smells scummy to me. Their play has been lazy tbh, except when they bothered to tally up all of the interactions i had had with eahc playre up until that point, seemingly only to point out I had not interacted specifically with Lawyer (though left out pointing out hte othre 3 players I only had 0 or 1 interaction(s) with too, misleadingly). It's a pity Whad didn't put a little bit of that energy into answering questions to original analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    Well if I was Gaga asking to be lynched then that's definitely gamethrowing. Town has 1 more mislynch so it's not gamethrowing, and you all seem super set on lynching me anyway. Nothing I can say will prevent that so why fight it. I understand that leading trains on Fury and 22 shot my credibility so I'm taking responsibility for my actions.
    This is one among several examples of Whad mentioning those trains in most a martyring-type of way, which reads odd to me. Tbh I think Whad has been overstating these trains, especially given how quick they were to abandon it as quickly as they did.

Ok, so since you town read me. Do you think Suntax AND Sinon are both scum pushing for Fury, riding my coattails? I think that at most, one scum is on Fury right now. Gaga and Fan have daychat and would probably want to coordinate their votes to look uncoordinated. If you had to choose between Suntax and Sinon as scum which would it be?
    Whad's also been trying to make it sound like I've been following their lead, copying them, when I've come to the scumreads on them before they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Riding your coattails? You're coming to the same conclusions I've already had. Please.
    All of this adds up to Whad trying very hard to overplay the effort/skin they put in the game while trying to use that same manufactured evidence as a weight to bring me down, i.e. openly opining why I would have possibly supported a Fury train/lynch despite me having scumread fury long before Whad. The lazy play has continued, Whad has not answer questions I've asked directly to them, and demand others do analysis for them without doing any of their own. When they don't outright ignore questions, they say fine lynch me idc in a self-pitying (and lazy) way. This sums to scum in my mind. If my idea about scum just wanting to beleaguer/drain us by dragging out the game both in time and through junk posting, Whad's doing a pretty good job. Lawyer has been doing this to some extent too (at least the ignoring questions part) - how often have Whad and Lawyer interacted? Unless you already have that figure off-hand, Whad.
    If you break my heart, I'll get you back in spades!

15. ISO #1015

Okay two things.

1. The town only wins by lyching, choosing not to lynch indefinitely is not going to force the fan to act. That's been my point. The fan isn't required to convert, they have two methods to win. One way is convert every night to win as fast as possible, but they trade info. The second way is they don't convert and they starve us of info and thus force us to make lynches with less info. They are not required to give us info. They are required to get us to the point where they win and we lose. So whereas the fan choosing not to convert sucks for us, it is not anti game. It is a strategy that Mike of us considered viable. If we don't lynch because of this then we are just acting like kids who wanna take their ball and go home because we don't like the rules. It is our job to take in all available information and make the best possibile lynch based on that info. If we had a tpr killing role I could see choosing not to lynch because we could still hit a scum.

2. I think asking the mod to draw game or asking the mod to help us win the game is not what forum mafia is about. We gotta play the hand we were dealt tbh. We can win if we hit gaga or the fan today. We should most definitely lynch.

I still like whad as Gaga but we can definitely hit the lawyer because I'm most certain she's the fan. At least this way Gaga has to convert or lose voting power tomorrow.
    This.

16. ISO #1016

Sooooo who should I vote
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

I don't really like to use game-circumstantial evidence, but doesn't everything sorta make sense if we assume POD was afk Gaga? We lynched Phoenix, but POD was MIA and had to be replaced by Whad for Day Two. On the Day Two post, POD is still listed, not Whad - mod doesn't mention the replacement until a half hour after start of day. It seems possible that, for whatever reason, POD did not exercise their fan ability before they were replaced, and Whad's swapping in wasn't figured out in time for them to fan someone (or, jumping into a game, Whad decided to wait a turn before fanning to make an informed decision). Then day 2 we ML 22, Whad makes their first convert tonight, thus so no fan died during the night, and so it looks like fan chose not to convert when it may be the case there was just no fan yet to begin with. Does this make sense? Pick apart my logic plz.

19. ISO #1019

I don't really like to use game-circumstantial evidence, but doesn't everything sorta make sense if we assume POD was afk Gaga? We lynched Phoenix, but POD was MIA and had to be replaced by Whad for Day Two. On the Day Two post, POD is still listed, not Whad - mod doesn't mention the replacement until a half hour after start of day. It seems possible that, for whatever reason, POD did not exercise their fan ability before they were replaced, and Whad's swapping in wasn't figured out in time for them to fan someone (or, jumping into a game, Whad decided to wait a turn before fanning to make an informed decision). Then day 2 we ML 22, Whad makes their first convert tonight, thus so no fan died during the night, and so it looks like fan chose not to convert when it may be the case there was just no fan yet to begin with. Does this make sense? Pick apart my logic plz.
    *makes their first convert that night (N2)

20. ISO #1020

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Who do you think is scummy?
    uh you

im very hesitant to vote whad

i really feel like they're up to my whad town standards
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

21. ISO #1021

I agree this is literally a scenario I posed earlier.

@Suntax your thoughts?

@Mesk514 can you give us other scum targets plz? What about whad makes him seem town? I'm sorry I don't see it. Maybe you're his scum partner trying to shield him?
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #1022

Okay two things.

You say that town can only win by lynch

then you say scum can only win by coverting or making us mislynch

so if they dont covert
    they can only win by making us mislynch

and if we dont lynch we cant mislynch

so the only way they can win is by coverting.

I'm not syaing we never lynch again. I am saying we don't lynch until they convert.

So if your argument is town can only win by lynching, my argument is that scum can only win by converting.

we already used two lyncches on days without a fan reveal. and clearly that didnt help. So lets wait to lynch until the fan converts. And if the fan continues to not convert, scum cannot win. so as town where is the risk?

while its not a "winning play" to not lynch it is also a "not losing" play to not lynch

unlike other games where we dont get scum info. not lynching is not a "not losing" play as in those setups we dont get a reveal when the scum converts another with a suicide bombing.

as for part teo. I am playing to win with the hand I given, the setup dictates the rules. under the current rules and set up. town is at no risk of passing until the fan makes a move. because of the fan kanikaze conversion this is the only setup that allows us to do this. This is gaming the FM setup as much as the scum is gaming the FM setup. If using the setup is going against FM, then why have setups to begin with

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

You say that town can only win by lynch

then you say scum can only win by coverting or making us mislynch

so if they dont covert
    they can only win by making us mislynch

and if we dont lynch we cant mislynch

so the only way they can win is by coverting.

I'm not syaing we never lynch again. I am saying we don't lynch until they convert.

So if your argument is town can only win by lynching, my argument is that scum can only win by converting.

we already used two lyncches on days without a fan reveal. and clearly that didnt help. So lets wait to lynch until the fan converts. And if the fan continues to not convert, scum cannot win. so as town where is the risk?

while its not a "winning play" to not lynch it is also a "not losing" play to not lynch

unlike other games where we dont get scum info. not lynching is not a "not losing" play as in those setups we dont get a reveal when the scum converts another with a suicide bombing.

as for part teo. I am playing to win with the hand I given, the setup dictates the rules. under the current rules and set up. town is at no risk of passing until the fan makes a move. because of the fan kanikaze conversion this is the only setup that allows us to do this. This is gaming the FM setup as much as the scum is gaming the FM setup. If using the setup is going against FM, then why have setups to begin with

I'm not engaging with this further. You're just asking them to troll us at this point. We have a good train on whad. Give us other suspects or join the train. We can Li lynch tomorrow ESPECIALLY if they don't use conversion.

We cannot break the game because we don't like how the scum is playing. You are never going to get the scum to convert if we don't lynch. They have nothing to lose because they hold all of the information. Sinon described it perfectly. They will beat us down until people just want the game to be over and agree to any lynch.

Now instead of just going around and around about this. Give us your reads and stuff. I'm almost certain we're lynching today.

Why do you like the lawyer over whad as a lynch?
    Shut up cow.

26. ISO #1026

Li= no fucking auto correct
    Shut up cow.

27. ISO #1027

@Suntax your thoughts?

@Mesk514 can you give us other scum targets plz? What about whad makes him seem town? I'm sorry I don't see it. Maybe you're his scum partner trying to shield him?
    omg PTB you caught me.

-vote Lady Gaga

28. ISO #1028

@Suntax your thoughts?

It's very possible and with a wide array of fan options but with the lawyer being most likely, i unferaand you thibk ge did not fan which is the most likely howerver Whad pushing fury then 22 with the lawyer as fan makes a whole lofts sense
    (Please say if im wrong) but wasn't Whad steering clear if a lawyer lynch yesterday, if so this further ups lawyer being a late pick for a fan.

The no convert could be TO keep Whad away from the spotlight as a lawyer death would spark Whads clear sailing away from the lawyer.
    however your logical work there Sinon is pretty well put together and does make sense.
    The only thing I pick up on is Whad looked at fury before 22, as i stated previously this could of been the combo and player meta (i hate meta seriously ) allows this.
    I think the turn to 22 was random and he could of easily targeted me instead as fury was, imo if i was gaga in that position as Whad i would of pushed more for me, i would flip hater and put pressure on Fury for his tunneling the next day.
    22 was easier due to his lack of defense though
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

@Suntax your thoughts?

Oh, sorry - didn't mean to plagiarize. I must have missed in catching up/everyone's names changing made me space out a bit while catching up. Anyway, is there any strategic benefit in choosing not to fan N1? It seems it would only serve to create an otherwise avoidable zugzwang, and then risk seeing who blinks first, rather than just fanning and being up a tempo. (Sidenote - agree that we have to play the game we are given and not try to hack the rules hundred p). Maybe they thought the confusion would be more useful than an ally, esp if they view a cooked fan as a liability? But lowering our numbers by one and increasing theirs by one seems way more beneficial than that could ever potentially be. Besides, then they'd have an ally to coordinate with, which is a lot more powerful a position than being all alone.

33. ISO #1033

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    It's very possible and with a wide array of fan options but with the lawyer being most likely, i unferaand you thibk ge did not fan which is the most likely howerver Whad pushing fury then 22 with the lawyer as fan makes a whole lofts sense
    (Please say if im wrong) but wasn't Whad steering clear if a lawyer lynch yesterday, if so this further ups lawyer being a late pick for a fan.

The no convert could be TO keep Whad away from the spotlight as a lawyer death would spark Whads clear sailing away from the lawyer.
    however your logical work there Sinon is pretty well put together and does make sense.
    The only thing I pick up on is Whad looked at fury before 22, as i stated previously this could of been the combo and player meta (i hate meta seriously ) allows this.
    I think the turn to 22 was random and he could of easily targeted me instead as fury was, imo if i was gaga in that position as Whad i would of pushed more for me, i would flip hater and put pressure on Fury for his tunneling the next day.
    No I think you're totally right. I think the no lynch was definitely a means to hide their connection as they seemed worlds apart.

I think we're pretty much sold on whad being Gaga.

Vote whenever you feel ready.

He def should have pushed you yesterday I was scum reading you, but I'm glad the logical suntax showed up today. Definitely clears you imo.

@Suntax
    Shut up cow.

34. ISO #1034

Idk about your logical shit, but he's been using way too much emotion in his defenses saying shit like he wants to die. That's retarded. I'd like to think he's smarter than lynching based on an unconfirmed fan and considering we have 1 mislynch left, no way would a town be willing/WANTING to be that last mislynch.

@Whad put yer dukes up

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

Oh, sorry - didn't mean to plagiarize. I must have missed in catching up/everyone's names changing made me space out a bit while catching up. Anyway, is there any strategic benefit in choosing not to fan N1? It seems it would only serve to create an otherwise avoidable zugzwang, and then risk seeing who blinks first, rather than just fanning and being up a tempo. (Sidenote - agree that we have to play the game we are given and not try to hack the rules hundred p). Maybe they thought the confusion would be more useful than an ally, esp if they view a cooked fan as a liability? But lowering our numbers by one and increasing theirs by one seems way more beneficial than that could ever potentially be. Besides, then they'd have an ally to coordinate with, which is a lot more powerful a position than being all alone.
    Oh no you didn't plagiarize I was just saying I came to a similar conclusion and I'm glad we're on the same page. I didn't expand as much as you did.

Well I think them not converting gives us absolutely nothing to work with and the confusion was probably what they wanted. Whad was pretty town read and controlling everything and the lawyer got her target lynched without really having to do any work so they probably hoped we'd just go after fury or someone else who was considered a scum target.

Whatever it was misplay on their part in my opinion. Cuz we "hopefully" got them anyways!
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #1037

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Idk about your logical shit, but he's been using way too much emotion in his defenses saying shit like he wants to die. That's retarded. I'd like to think he's smarter than lynching based on an unconfirmed fan and considering we have 1 mislynch left, no way would a town be willing/WANTING to be that last mislynch.

@Whad put yer dukes up
    Mmhmmmm
    Shut up cow.

38. ISO #1038

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    omg PTB you caught me.

-vote Lady Gaga
    Cute.

This is annoying. Can you at least tell us why not to vote whad? Or place your vote on him.

I'm like 99% he's Gaga and 1% he's fan. And since I've actually been apart of this game I demand you vote with me and fury!
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #1039

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post

Whad thought Lawyer/22 were scum

Dude just look at this and tell me this doesn't scream coordinated scum that have a daychat:

This sounds like Lawyer is throwing weak shade at 22 and calling him gaga, but asking people to vote Fury who she thinks is fanned (like Trine pointed out). I think this exchange about Fury was also fabricated in the scum day chat since they can have an interaction and 22 gets townpoints for not wanting to hop on the Fury mislynch while The Lawyer is doing what the fan is supposed to do by trying to add steam to a townie ML.

You guys read it. You guys decide. I'm not gonna be around near EOD so I'm gonna keep my vote here on 22. Will be interesting to see how the Lawyer responds to additional votes on 22.
    Whad parks vote on 22 and then says they won't be around for EOD, thereby steering clear of 22.

40. ISO #1040

Cute.

This is annoying. Can you at least tell us why not to vote whad? Or place your vote on him.

I'm like 99% he's Gaga and 1% he's fan. And since I've actually been apart of this game I demand you vote with me and fury!
    you know what PTB im kinda fucking tired of your shit. The only reason why im gonna follow you is because of your track record, but you're getting real fucking annoying

-vote Whad

41. ISO #1041

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    you know what PTB im kinda fucking tired of your shit. The only reason why im gonna follow you is because of your track record, but you're getting real fucking annoying

-vote Whad

Well look who decided to show the fuck up for once this game. Glad you're not going full fucking retarded. I guess I can put your helmet back on the shelf. I've already shined it though.
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #1042

@Suntax @The Lawyer @ccantman his fate is in your hands
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #1043

Well look who decided to show the fuck up for once this game. Glad you're not going full fucking retarded. I guess I can put your helmet back on the shelf. I've already shined it though.
    is my helmet bedazzled?

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

Lol idle threats from a "new person." Please don't tell me this is going to come back and bite me. You admitted to contacting a player out of game and are trying to use that info to make role determinations. You haven't reallly contributed anything. Except to flip back and forth between calling me town and the fan. You're like a fish out of water, no one knows where you're going to flip next.

This is already my last fm here, due to issues I have with a certain fm staff member. So really these "provocations" do nothing. And little girl, I'm not the one you should ever threaten.

Got it? Learn your place here and learn it quick.
    Well guess what I was shitposting when I said that he is scum if he isn't that guy from another site.

You say that I haven't contributed anything then why were so many people saying that I was the most obvious target to convert on N1 after my D1 content. Because I haven't contributed?

You were a definitely a town read on me on D1 when you told me not to edit posts. On D2 I admit I haven't read your content much because I was too focused on 22 and fury thinking they were gaga and fan. When the fan didn't die N2 I was confused. I hadn't even taken into account the possibility of you being converted on N1 and guess what now that I studied your D2 and D3 content a bit more I noticed that on D2 and D3 you have shaded aka "suspected" me about 10x more than all the other users have together. Pointing out my "scum slips" in font 7, everyone knows that what is perceived as a "scum slip" isn't an actual scum slip in 80% cases. Writing a book long post where you shaded me in 10 different ways for my theory about fury and 22 basically you're focused on me too damn much reading my every post in detail to find something to throw shade on it seems. I now conclude that you can't be gaga because gaga can't shade that much, so I'm thinking you have to be the fan and I'm your main target for the mislynch.

So I'll put my vote where I think it belongs now and that would be you.

-vote PowersThatBe

It's funny how you called me a "little girl" as if you believe that you know my gender when you actually have no idea what it is.

You were never in danger of being lynched. There was never a vote on you nor were you ever pushed. You were considered to be the fan yesterday so no one thought you were a good lynch.
    This is a straight out lie. I was pushed on D2 and the final choice for the D2 lynch was between me and 22 and it's there for everyone to see. In the end the voters decided to go with the theory that 22 was the bigger scum so they voted him. I would almost ask myself why you're lying about this but since I'm convinced that you're the fan now, I don't need to do that. Maybe you should actually read the thread before you do the shading.

So it's been 5 minutes how do you feel about ccantman now? Since you change your mind often it would be good to know.
    Ccantman has to be town. I was paranoid about him especially when I remembered that 22 called him evil because I assume that 22 knows more than ccantman's play and 22 is now confirmed town. so I stated that maybe we should trust 22 about ccantman but then immediately after I posted that I saw ccantmans suggestion for no lynch D3 and remembered that he has been contributing with theories all along and if I stop being paranoid there is no way he can be scum.

You were a likeable person on D1 and I have a theory about why you're being this annoying now and why you called me a "little girl" as if you know my gender when you have no idea what it is. But this theory doesn't influence the game so I'll keep it to myself.

PTB is an ok person based on D1 but the vote should stay here.

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050