Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1232
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM 227 Lady Gaga

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    For me its not that you changed its 2 things
    The target twenty two was not defending himself and was rather casual pointing towards town, i joined that train as we had few hours left and lynch of a bad town is better then none imo.
    The change-you changed very quickly as soon as fury has a tiny amount of credibility you switched pushing against 22.

You can changevotes all you want i went from fury to Sinon to fury to 22.
    To address your points:
    1. I didn't see twenty two as a townread. I saw him as someone pretty scummy and flying under the radar.
    2. If I begin to think someone is towny then I'm going to make sure that I slow the lynch train THAT I STARTED on that person. So when I saw signs of town in Fury, I hopped off and tried to get a viable countertrain on someone scummy.

It think would be borderline gamethrowing if I started townreading Fury but decided to keep pushing for his lynch just to keep my credibility intact.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

2. ISO #952

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Um bro because by the time you got to 22 you voted like 2 other people and accused everyone under the sun of being scum and then you backed off them if they responded to you lol. Before that he could probably see it oh and maybe because he told me not to drink your fucking koolaid lmao
    Dude it's a cult game with no scum flips in the graveyard. I think that anyone who doesn't have a healthy dose of townie paranoia/uncertainty probably isn't a townie. Just my $0.02
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

3. ISO #953

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    To address your points:
    1. I didn't see twenty two as a townread. I saw him as someone pretty scummy and flying under the radar.
    2. If I begin to think someone is towny then I'm going to make sure that I slow the lynch train THAT I STARTED on that person. So when I saw signs of town in Fury, I hopped off and tried to get a viable countertrain on someone scummy.

It think would be borderline gamethrowing if I started townreading Fury but decided to keep pushing for his lynch just to keep my credibility intact.

And the sinon middle vote between them that lasted 5 minutes?
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

I would like to bring up mesk if we may
    has she done anything of note this game because if not then she needs to because if she ks gliding under the radar then at the MLYO then mesk is the perfect covert fan.
    a single misvote by town and a quick swoop in unbeknownst to anyone.

Im just saying she needs more engagement in the game
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

6. ISO #956

Dude it's a cult game with no scum flips in the graveyard. I think that anyone who doesn't have a healthy dose of townie paranoia/uncertainty probably isn't a townie. Just my $0.02
    Paranoia is fine and healthy. Your level of paranoia is dangerous.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

7. ISO #957

I think the lawyer theory is solid and more likely, im just keeping votes away till later 2 votesr right now is enough pressure
    Dude just vote me already.

8. ISO #958

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    lol PTB maybe the block will dissolve tomorrow, but today it works. I block on a day by day baiss
    Dats okay I can only pay my rent on a week to week basis
    Shut up cow.

9. ISO #959

And the sinon middle vote between them that lasted 5 minutes?
    I low key am half convinced it's Sinon for reasons I can't reason or put into words well.

10. ISO #960

To address your points:

Is fury a credible strong town read TO you?
    If not then the vote on him would be fine.
    If by the end of this game fury is gaga im blaming you Whad
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

11. ISO #961

12. ISO #962

I would like to bring up mesk if we may
    has she done anything of note this game because if not then she needs to because if she ks gliding under the radar then at the MLYO then mesk is the perfect covert fan.
    a single misvote by town and a quick swoop in unbeknownst to anyone.

Im just saying she needs more engagement in the game

100% she should be replaced or mod killed if she doesn't have time for the game imo. She did say she just started a job so hopefully she comes and contributes more. But we need to get reads and shit of value from her when she comes
    Shut up cow.

13. ISO #963

Guys lynch me. Then I have no more responsibility for whatever happens in this game lol. Pls put me out of my misery.
    If your town asking TO be lynched its gamethrowing
    Plus we have a lot of time left to do shit

14. ISO #964

I low key am half convinced it's Sinon for reasons I can't reason or put into words well.
    And you wonder why we think you're scum haha
    Shut up cow.

15. ISO #965

It's a gambit. It's called appeal to emotion. Scum use it to make us feel bad to stop us from making rational decisions
    Shut up cow.

16. ISO #966

Is fury a credible strong town read TO you?
    If not then the vote on him would be fine.
    If by the end of this game fury is gaga im blaming you Whad
    I have literally no idea. Fury seemed town enough yesterday to jump off him and onto someone who seemed more scummy. Of course as more information appears, you'll need to reevaluate.

I really feel like Mesk, Fury, The Lawyer... not all of them can be scum yet all of them are barely contributing if at all to the scumhunting. We need everyone to be posting and reading in order to figure this all out. ccantman, Sinon, Suntax are posting more content, but whoever of you is town needs to be posting even more to help sort everyone.

17. ISO #967

Well if I was Gaga asking to be lynched then that's definitely gamethrowing. Town has 1 more mislynch so it's not gamethrowing, and you all seem super set on lynching me anyway. Nothing I can say will prevent that so why fight it. I understand that leading trains on Fury and 22 shot my credibility so I'm taking responsibility for my actions.

18. ISO #968

I have literally no idea. Fury seemed town enough yesterday to jump off him and onto someone who seemed more scummy. Of course as more information appears, you'll need to reevaluate.

I really feel like Mesk, Fury, The Lawyer... not all of them can be scum yet all of them are barely contributing if at all to the scumhunting. We need everyone to be posting and reading in order to figure this all out. ccantman, Sinon, Suntax are posting more content, but whoever of you is town needs to be posting even more to help sort everyone.
    Says the guy who says "this person is scum but I can't tell you why," really?
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #969

I've already given my point as to why I thought you did it. You were against the train at the time and not because of who it was on but because of who was leading it.

Why did you join the train? Bc the lawyer unvoted?
    A little, but ultimately it was just I thought it was better for us to lynch than not, and I had been reading 22 and Lawyer and somewhat scummy, so I thought it'd be better to lynch one of them than to not lynch at all...22 seemed a little scummier to me (#795) and I thought he had the votes.
    If you break my heart, I'll get you back in spades!

20. ISO #970

Well if I was Gaga asking to be lynched then that's definitely gamethrowing. Town has 1 more mislynch so it's not gamethrowing, and you all seem super set on lynching me anyway. Nothing I can say will prevent that so why fight it. I understand that leading trains on Fury and 22 shot my credibility so I'm taking responsibility for my actions.
    Lol did we say we were lynching you? We put you at l-3 and you're acting like the world just ended
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #971

Quote Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    A little, but ultimately it was just I thought it was better for us to lynch than not, and I had been reading 22 and Lawyer and somewhat scummy, so I thought it'd be better to lynch one of them than to not lynch at all...22 seemed a little scummier to me (#795) and I thought he had the votes.

Yeah I mean I see why you'd vote for him I did too. But it was just a bit odd bc hours before you weren't so convinced it was time and I wasn't sure what ultimately made you decide to bite the bullet
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #972

Not really bc you could make this statement and wifom your way out of it. The fact that you're making these statements doesn't convince me that you're town
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #973

Lol did we say we were lynching you? We put you at l-3 and you're acting like the world just ended
    I'm just so disappointed that 22 wasn't gaga and that everyone thinks I'm scum and not to be trusted. Tbh town is better off without me lol. *sulks*

24. ISO #974

I'm just so disappointed that 22 wasn't gaga and that everyone thinks I'm scum and not to be trusted. Tbh town is better off without me lol. *sulks*
    Rolls eyes
    Shut up cow.

25. ISO #975

READS

PTB-my strongest town read right now, a lot of scumhunting and town favoured contribution puts him at the top

Ccantman-I think he is a noob who is trying to do good in the game with some good points on the occasion

Sinon
    I dont trust him as much as i like but i think he is just a scummy looking town, i made my reasons to paranoid against him yesterday and I feel he could easily slide in as a fan but his content is mostly town favoured and scumhunting is ok as a whole.

NEUTRAL

Mesk-I have nothing to say besides she needs to talk and get reads out and what not

Fury-im very wishywashy with fury right now as he is less scummy but still scummy just less so. He could swing either way we never know, after today And the events it could be a great time to fully revisit fury.

Scum

The lawyer and Whad-the scum right now, I don't want to and since im on my phone its hard to go back but all the infomation against Whad and the lawyer are in previous posts

This is really half arsed as im on my phone but it should give you some insight

Im not on there but im obviously town.

26. ISO #976

I wanna say more appealing to emotion

27. ISO #977

Atm no one else should put votes on whad L-3 is good. If he's not scum L-2 would mean a certain ml with one scum disappearing into the night
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #978

I wanna say more appealing to emotion
    Hence my eye roll
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #979

If your town and your getting lynched you don't want to be lynched as it helps scum so you fight tooth and nail like the Soviets did in ww2 to prove innocence .
    you don't defend you look even scummier.
    DEFEND STALINGRAD COMRADE

30. ISO #980

Going to bed I'll check in some time later when I have a chance
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #981

If your town and your getting lynched you don't want to be lynched as it helps scum so you fight tooth and nail like the Soviets did in ww2 to prove innocence .
    you don't defend you look even scummier.
    DEFEND STALINGRAD COMRADE
    I can still win even if I get lynched. Town is way too focused on me right now so I'm a distraction taking away from the actual scumhunting.

If I was gaga I would fight not to get lynched b/c if I'm gaga and get lynched then I lose.

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

Says the guy who says "this person is scum but I can't tell you why," really?
    Honestly I feel like people who strike me as scummy who I can reason about their scumminess (like 22) often are town. The scum are ones who are careful not to leave a trail, so often all I have is a gut feeling that something is wrong but it's hard for me to put it into hard facts. The closest I have with Sinon is that he didn't want to vote 22 originally and then hopped on the next day despite it being following my train and despite it being when I asked him to when apparently he thinks my flip flopping (which I would call changing my reads fluidly like a townie responding to new events). Seems opportunistic and not genuine like PTB's response to the train.

35. ISO #985

I can still win even if I get lynched. Town is way too focused on me right now so I'm a distraction taking away from the actual scumhunting.

If I was gaga I would fight not to get lynched b/c if I'm gaga and get lynched then I lose.
    But being lynched hurts the town if your town
    I could tell yesterday you are a highly intelligent fellow by your insights, you could be using this non defense lark as a form of WIFOM deferring us away for the time being as yiu know we could get a lynch on you easy so.you can form a plan with the fan .

36. ISO #986

But being lynched hurts the town if your town
    I could tell yesterday you are a highly intelligent fellow by your insights, you could be using this non defense lark as a form of WIFOM deferring us away for the time being as yiu know we could get a lynch on you easy so.you can form a plan with the fan .
    Obviously my presence hurts the town since I led the mislynch on 22.

37. ISO #987

I was sleeping. Whad may as well be scum but she is thinking too much to be scum especially with this theory of me and Whad being scum together and Whad not reacting to pressure. So idk.

Mesk is flying under the radar today and 22 already pointed out that on D2 so idk but she definitely needs to post more.

Suntax isn't tunnelling anyone today which makes me think she might be scum. There's still time though so I'll see how he will be behaving for the rest of the day.

I want to lynch ccantman for his posts being too cute but the problem is I did this with 22 and he turned out to be town. 22 was wary of him and had been saying that ccantman was evil since the beginning of the game. We need to look into 22s posts more now that he is dead.

Sinon and I haven't interacted at all which looks scummy on both of us so idk we should probably interact.

@Sinon

Fury isn't contributing today. This is suspicious but what is bothering me even more even tho it's not game related is that he hasn't responded to the PM with sexual content that I sent him. This makes it difficult for me to decide his alignment. If he isn't this person from another forum that I think he is then he is definitely scum. I'm trying not to be biased about him tho.

I would vote but there is too much time left.

38. ISO #988

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    I was sleeping. Whad may as well be scum but she is thinking too much to be scum especially with this theory of me and Whad being scum together and Whad not reacting to pressure. So idk.

Mesk is flying under the radar today and 22 already pointed out that on D2 so idk but she definitely needs to post more.

Suntax isn't tunnelling anyone today which makes me think she might be scum. There's still time though so I'll see how he will be behaving for the rest of the day.

I want to lynch ccantman for his posts being too cute but the problem is I did this with 22 and he turned out to be town. 22 was wary of him and had been saying that ccantman was evil since the beginning of the game. We need to look into 22s posts more now that he is dead.

Sinon and I haven't interacted at all which looks scummy on both of us so idk we should probably interact.

@Sinon

Fury isn't contributing today. This is suspicious but what is bothering me even more even tho it's not game related is that he hasn't responded to the PM with sexual content that I sent him. This makes it difficult for me to decide his alignment. If he isn't this person from another forum that I think he is then he is definitely scum. I'm trying not to be biased about him tho.

I would vote but there is too much time left.

The dogs are making it hard to sleep so I decided to check the thread again...and uhhh you shouldn't be pming anyone in game. You shouldn't be using pms to decide alignment. That falls under out of game communication in my per view. Fury probably isn't responding for that reason alone.

Ugh. I don't want to accuse you of cheating but you really shouldn't be doing that lol.
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #989

Unless you just slipped and admitted you and fury share a private chat lol
    Shut up cow.

40. ISO #990

The dogs are making it hard to sleep so I decided to check the thread again...and uhhh you shouldn't be pming anyone in game. You shouldn't be using pms to decide alignment. That falls under out of game communication in my per view. Fury probably isn't responding for that reason alone.

Ugh. I don't want to accuse you of cheating but you really shouldn't be doing that lol.
    The content that I sent to fury in a PM is not game related in any way so I don't know how this would be cheating. And he didn't even respond to my PM with sexual content.

41. ISO #991

42. ISO #992

what sup

plz no whad lynch

plz

invite you fucks
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

43. ISO #993

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    gaga and fan tried to game us by not killing anyone, but due to the rules of the setup we can counteract that gaminjjg by just passing
    This seems a good strategy to me. Ccantman gets town points and no way that I'll be voting him today.

We need ccantman to survive, he's likely if not almost certainly the only person that is making any sense here and along with the public opinion of him being a strong town player this slot has to be 100% clear unless you're pretty dense

44. ISO #994

Fury needs to post more. He is secretly smarter than he seems and I think it turns him on when I'm being an idiot which is all good because often enough that comes naturally to me.

For example yesterday when I was making a cake I didn't know which button to press to turn off the hand mixer and I made a tiny mess in the kitchen and I totally had to bend over to clean it. If fury was there he would defo know which button to press on the hand mixer and he would defo know how to press some other buttons too. That being said, it's too hot in here and I think I'm going to have to take my clothes off.

If we think of a good strategy for this game I think we have a 3.221 chance of finding lady GOGO.

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996

This seems a good strategy to me. Ccantman gets town points and no way that I'll be voting him today.

We need ccantman to survive, he's likely if not almost certainly the only person that is making any sense here and along with the public opinion of him being a strong town player this slot has to be 100% clear unless you're pretty dense
    Aye I love earlier you said ccantman was out lynch today and now he's your #1 town LOL
    Shut up cow.

47. ISO #997

Fury needs to post more. He is secretly smarter than he seems and I think it turns him on when I'm being an idiot which is all good because often enough that comes naturally to me.

For example yesterday when I was making a cake I didn't know which button to press to turn off the hand mixer and I made a tiny mess in the kitchen and I totally had to bend over to clean it. If fury was there he would defo know which button to press on the hand mixer and he would defo know how to press some other buttons too. That being said, it's too hot in here and I think I'm going to have to take my clothes off.

If we think of a good strategy for this game I think we have a 3.221 chance of finding lady GOGO.
    What the fuck are you even going on about?
    Shut up cow.

48. ISO #998

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    what sup

plz no whad lynch

plz

invite you fucks
    Care to actually play the game? If you were around you'd see why a whad or lawyer lynch is probably our best lynch today.
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #999

Ccantman was never in danger today. I think we can all agree he's town. But how did you switch so quickly?? Did you not read the thread before stating the first quote? Did you go through 22's posts?
    Shut up cow.

50. ISO #1000

I don't know how many different ways I can say this ... we could no lynch every single day but it will never force the fan to do anything. Clearly the scum are committed to a longer game, it is insane to think trying to force them to do something is going to work by not voting. The only way we get anything done is by finding the best possible lynch today and then force the scum to do something tonight.

If we no lynch today = they probably no convert
    If we lynch today = they are forced to make a move or potentially ruin their chance to win.

So while no lynching is good to keep our numbers higher we're never going to gain more info to win without the fan doing something.

I'm done trying to explain this I think, basically if you guys just want to extend the game for another week don't vote to lynch. But if you actually wanna scum hunt and try to actually push the town foreword than vote today.

Again I'd like more input from people.

But I'm okay with a whad or lawyer lynch today. Even if we hit the fan today we're saving a a town.

So let's try to lynch Gaga but wee could also hit the likely fan too and we're in pretty good shape.
    Shut up cow.