S-FM 226: Which Witch is Which - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM 226: Which Witch is Which

I'd like to begin with an apology because this game was purely unfair to the scum team and it was my fault.

Due to some ridiculous host errors, I don't think that this game ended in a reliable result and I think the best course of action, after careful deliberation, is to just end the game early and say that I dun goofed.

Lets start with the most prominent.

Some of you more observant people may notice that with the current claims that Whad cannot actually be scum if there were no host errors made. Well guess what, there were. Sinon was not supposed to receive feedback that Whad visited anyone.

Speaking of which, let's talk about Whad.
    Whad got off to a super unfair start when I noticed an hour after Trine's flip that I had actually flipped the wrong role. Trine's real role was Rational Arcanist. This is 100% my fault and I sent Whad and Trine a message asking them what to do next. Whad came to the conclusion that it would be best to just keep the flip unchanged and for me to comment on it postgame. At first thought this may not have effected much because Whad should still have the RB ability in addition to the factional kill, I'm going to say better safe than sorry.

I'm honestly at a loss of what to do next. If everyone here is okay with it, I would like to have a second chance at hosting this setup because frankly this could've been avoided if I had just double checked everything before making posts and feedback. If not, that's fine too, but with either result I would appreciate it if Unknown took this game off of the S-FM Ladder and just went to the next setup.

Once again, I am sorry. This is 100% my fault and this game was a disaster.

props to stereo for trying to recruit the other TPR night 1 though
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #752

3. ISO #753

4. ISO #754

Do not worry about this game being on the ladder. If in the event that you do re-host it, I will put it as one of the ladder games in the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #755

So wait, whad was scum lol.

Wait, so what was the error if you don't mind me asking? How wasn't he supposed to see him visit someone?
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

6. ISO #756

So we're screwed out of ladder points?
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

7. ISO #757

Sigh,

It's ok. Just be more careful.
    Shut up cow.

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

I actually don't think that even without host errors scum would have had an acceptable chance of winning. There was a pretty solid townblock, even if no one mentioned it.

Anyway, good game and thanks for hosting. You at least didn't screw up as much as I did

Thank you Anonymous Donor

10. ISO #760

I actually don't think that even without host errors scum would have had an acceptable chance of winning. There was a pretty solid townblock, even if no one mentioned it.

Anyway, good game and thanks for hosting. You at least didn't screw up as much as I did
    Yeah, and you almost ruined it!!!! with your defending of trine lol!

Honestly, if we didn't turbo lynch sinon day 2, Whad might have been lynched -- so I see the how that could have been. Whad was done day 3 nmw, so I get why this happened because we would have realized Sinon wasn't lying.

However, idk, whad could have not hammered. But I see how the host error could have effected his thought process and play.
    Shut up cow.

11. ISO #761

Regardless of whether Whad claimed citizen or TPR, there physically wouldn't be enough mislynches for him to survive.

We had the numbers for 3 lynches, so we could have literally lynched all 3 of Stereo, Trine and Whad if we wanted to.

If Whad tried to switch to the citizen category, there would still be space to lynch all of LG, Ika and Whad. Unless Whad somehow convinced people to lynch GET over himself (which wouldn't happen in a thousand years lol), Whad had no way to win this game.

Double TPR is rough with so few people.

12. ISO #762

I do wanna make some suggestions to help you host in the future:

1. I think Trine got mostly screwed over because there was no warning that game was starting. I think 90% of our game didn't realize we were starting so fast. So in the future can you give your players like a day or two notice? or really any notice?

2. I found the lack of rules to be bit bothersome because I didn't know where the line was.

3. I think being more careful helps like you mentioned, you spelled our archons name wrong the first day in our tag, and I just so happened to notice the game started by luck.

All in all this was a cool set up, and I really enjoyed your lore/the story you told. Witchery will always get to me haha. So thank you for your creativity and the time you took to host this game. It's a shame it ended like this, but still, I hope you host this set up again, and I will gladly sign with our without @Mesk514 .

Will the players from this game get preference if you host this again?
    Last edited by PowersThatBe; March 24th, 2017 at 03:15 PM.
    Shut up cow.

13. ISO #763

1. I think Trine got mostly screwed over because there was no warning that game was starting. I think 90% of our game didn't realize we were starting so fast. So in the future can you give your players like a day or two notice? or really any notice?

2. I found the lack of rules to be bit bothersome because I didn't know where the line was.

3. I think being more careful helps like you mentioned, you spelled our archons name wrong the first day in our tag, and I just so happened to notice the game started by luck.

All in all this was a cool set up, and I really enjoyed your lore/the story you told. Witchery will always get to me haha. So thank you for your creativity and the time you took to host this game. It's a shame it ended like this, but still, I hope you host this set up again, and I will gladly sign with our without @mesk.

He actually gave us a really, really early notice. I think the notice came so early in fact everyone forgot about it LOL.

But yeah pinging us 24 hours in advance would have been nice. +1 for the rest.

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

it's just unfortunate b/c the town block was so solid this game. And town was doing so well. I feel disappointed it ended like this.

Honestly, even without host mistakes, it was going to end day 2 regardless. Day 3 at the most. We were all going to lynch whad day 3 b/c of the claim, and not necessarily the fact that sinon believed him or not.

In all honestly, I don't think the game should have ended like this because we did lynch sinon over whad. They had a chance especially if u were going to give them role block power.

I get it's disappointing for the scum, but I really disagree that the host errors made that much of a difference. At the end of the day whad chose to kill ccantman over more vocal town players, whad made the choice to hammer the tpr he was now in a cc with. Whad also chose to cc tpr instead of ccing the citi claim.

Like ika said, I don't think this game would have made a difference either way because we were such a solid voting block.

But I guess that's life.
    Shut up cow.

16. ISO #766

All in all this was a cool set up, and I really enjoyed your lore/the story you told. Witchery will always get to me haha. So thank you for your creativity and the time you took to host this game. It's a shame it ended like this, but still, I hope you host this set up again, and I will gladly sign with our without @Mesk514 .

I did actually give notice. There was a date in the confirmation message.
    rules will be updated for the next game my bad
    yea i will never misspell emperor again

I'm currently on the fence about whether or not you will get priority or not. Trine and Sinon for sure.

I am aware that game was going to end town d3. I actually got messages about it. . I just feel like personally because of all the screwups I made I did kind of screw the scum out of a victory.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

17. ISO #767

I did actually give notice. There was a date in the confirmation message.
    rules will be updated for the next game my bad
    yea i will never misspell emperor again

I'm currently on the fence about whether or not you will get priority or not. Trine and Sinon for sure.

I am aware that game was going to end town d3. I actually got messages about it. . I just feel like personally because of all the screwups I made I did kind of screw the scum out of a victory.
    I don't think they ever had a chance of victory. I think you just screwed town out of a mostly deserved victory though. It's unfortunate on two fronts.
    Shut up cow.

18. ISO #768

Sinon getting the feedback was pointless. Because there were 3 tpr claims, stereo, sinon, and whad.

Whad claimed tpr before sinon, and sinon was getting lynched nmw. That would have put us between Stereo and Whad, stereo could have confirmed himself by recruiting any confirmed citizen (granted they weren't killed). Or whad could have rb'd him and they 1v1 day 3 and then whad makes it to at most day 4 because of his claim, and not because of host errors.

Honestly, I don't think it's fair to town.
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #769

Congrats to ika for calling Whad out with his horrible push on him and horrible vote. Trine was also obvious scum for having ika being his only scumread and ika being under the most suspicion so good job ika in voting Trine as well and good job to the rest of you who lynched scum. When everything settled down and everyone worked together, scum couldn't win no matter what would of happened.

I really like YZB's play-he's a good town player, rational, level headed, and analytical. I think him and Gyrlander make a good *****.

Mesk was right to not want to vote ika-she's someone who has played with him in many games and knows him. Good job Mesk.

Trine and Sinon-I hope you too play again, I like how active you were when you were here. Good job.

PTB-After you settled down and worked with everyone, instead of fighting with ika, you played extremely well. Unfortunately, I can't see myself ever wanting to play with you after all your personal insults directed at him and your putting mod communication into the game. I thought you said you had changed after your hiatus but I guess not. I'm not going to discuss this any further no matter what you say. So this is it on that from me.

I'm still on hiatus for the forseeable future but I do enjoy watching ika's games and commenting.

gg wp

Don't worry about host errors Stealth-shit happens. I hope you do re-run the set-up.

20. ISO #770

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    Congrats to ika for calling Whad out with his horrible push on him and horrible vote. Trine was also obvious scum for having ika being his only scumread and ika being under the most suspicion so good job ika in voting Trine as well and good job to the rest of you who lynched scum. When everything settled down and everyone worked together, scum couldn't win no matter what would of happened.

I really like YZB's play-he's a good town player, rational, level headed, and analytical. I think him and Gyrlander make a good *****.

Mesk was right to not want to vote ika-she's someone who has played with him in many games and knows him. Good job Mesk.

Trine and Sinon-I hope you too play again, I like how active you were when you were here. Good job.

PTB-After you settled down and worked with everyone, instead of fighting with ika, you played extremely well. Unfortunately, I can't see myself ever wanting to play with you after all your personal insults directed at him and your putting mod communication into the game. I thought you said you had changed after your hiatus but I guess not. I'm not going to discuss this any further no matter what you say. So this is it on that from me. I am a work in progress. I never said I was fully changed. I am trying, and it's a growing process. I don't think it was right for ika to point out that I get therapy in game, but that's neither here nor there. I'm glad ika and I could vote together...and while it's not the best strategy, ika and I fighting was what ultimately outted at least one of the scum. They conveniently tried to pin us against each other. I wasn't using it as a scum hunting tactic but it worked. Ika, I am sorry I insulted you, and I cannot promise it wont happen again. But I'm trying and that's all I can say. I hope ika and I can work together in the future. Games where we work together always go well.

I'm still on hiatus for the forseeable future but I do enjoy watching ika's games and commenting.

gg wp

Don't worry about host errors Stealth-shit happens. I hope you do re-run the set-up.
    Sw. I get your point. But eh, I was tamer than I usually am :P
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #771

I've been thinking about this.

And while host errors were unfortunate for the scum. They had very little impact on the game, given, the claims and play by the scum is what would have ultimately led to a loss. In fact us mislynching sinon helped the town, because it resolved a cc. Whad chose to make that vote on his own.

He had a chance to fight for his life day 3, and, try to pull something off day 4 -- but once the second tpr was dead he had no shot. And that comes on him for claiming a tpr over a citizen role.

I think the town should be awarded something for playing well this game. While I understand how the errors impacted the scum, I feel like they had an impact on the town as well, who played exceptionally well and had a confirmed block after the day 1 lynch.

I think whad and trine made mistakes that would have led to their downfall.

I am disappointed we didn't even get to finish playing the game to see what would have happened.
    @Unknown1234 @MattZed @Cryptonic @deathworlds
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #772

Damn straight Ika wasn't getting voted. I feel so proud for trusting my gut

sadly, very disappointed whad turned out scum

I would like to apologize to PTB for being a side bitch to this game and not his main hoe. I totally have been a little busy. I hope i dont scare him away from future games.

Love ya PTB

Love ya too Silverwolf
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

23. ISO #773

Damn straight Ika wasn't getting voted. I feel so proud for trusting my gut

sadly, very disappointed whad turned out scum

I would like to apologize to PTB for being a side bitch to this game and not his main hoe. I totally have been a little busy. I hope i dont scare him away from future games.

Love ya PTB

Love ya too Silverwolf
    Never boo, I like archoning weiff u.

even if it was just me playing mainly.

I understand why you were busy too <3
    Shut up cow.

24. ISO #774

I've been thinking about this.

And while host errors were unfortunate for the scum. They had very little impact on the game, given, the claims and play by the scum is what would have ultimately led to a loss. In fact us mislynching sinon helped the town, because it resolved a cc. Whad chose to make that vote on his own.

He had a chance to fight for his life day 3, and, try to pull something off day 4 -- but once the second tpr was dead he had no shot. And that comes on him for claiming a tpr over a citizen role.

I think the town should be awarded something for playing well this game. While I understand how the errors impacted the scum, I feel like they had an impact on the town as well, who played exceptionally well and had a confirmed block after the day 1 lynch.

I think whad and trine made mistakes that would have led to their downfall.

I am disappointed we didn't even get to finish playing the game to see what would have happened.
    @Unknown1234 @MattZed @Cryptonic @deathworlds
    I understand the concern you are having at this point. I will mention this to the others and will get back to you.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

25. ISO #775

I should have known making whad on night 1 was too good to be true! I was feeling lucky I got my accusation out just before whad put the final nail in my coffin when truly they could have just killed me before I even had the chance, but it seems you all would have gotten them eventually anyway. I was very interested to see how it was all going to play out, but oh well, c'est la vie. Anyway, I liked this set-up a lot. Thanks y'all for my first FM game!
    If you break my heart, I'll get you back in spades!

26. ISO #776

Quote Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    I should have known making whad on night 1 was too good to be true! I was feeling lucky I got my accusation out just before whad put the final nail in my coffin when truly they could have just killed me before I even had the chance, but it seems you all would have gotten them eventually anyway. I was very interested to see how it was all going to play out, but oh well, c'est la vie. Anyway, I liked this set-up a lot. Thanks y'all for my first FM game!
    I feel super bad because I was 102% convinced you were the Witch and I had the smoking gun to just end it then and there. Instead, you got lucky finding the actual Witch night 1, and I got unlucky trying to recruit the other Town Power.

edit: And then I led your lynch, and succeeded.
    Last edited by Stereo; March 24th, 2017 at 05:15 PM.

27. ISO #777

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    I feel super bad because I was 102% convinced you were the Witch and I had the smoking gun to just end it then and there. Instead, you got lucky finding the actual Witch night 1, and I got unlucky trying to recruit the other Town Power.

edit: And then I led your lynch, and succeeded.
    Well, both happening is pretty unlikely, and I figured as long as I got my two cents out, even if you kill me, you'd see that I wasn't lying and it'd be a cinch from there. I was surprised I saw anything because I figured the remaining witch would likely be one where they just appear as non-acting citizen (I guess that was ultimately correct). Though I'm a little sad I wasn't actually just cit, because being recruited by you would have been hilarious to me after all of my hullabaloo.
    If you break my heart, I'll get you back in spades!

28. ISO #778

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I understand the concern you are having at this point. I will mention this to the others and will get back to you.
    Thank you!
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #779

Well, both happening is pretty unlikely, and I figured as long as I got my two cents out, even if you kill me, you'd see that I wasn't lying and it'd be a cinch from there. I was surprised I saw anything because I figured the remaining witch would likely be one where they just appear as non-acting citizen (I guess that was ultimately correct). Though I'm a little sad I wasn't actually just cit, because being recruited by you would have been hilarious to me after all of my hullabaloo.
    @Stereo actually you shouldn't feel bad. What you did was good because it forced sinon to claim tpr, after whad claimed tpr. So in us mislynching, it would have solved the game the very next day because sinon would have come up TPR which would have resolved your inability to to recruit him. Which would have confirmed you because you knew he was an unrecruitable role and you were claimed TPR since Day 1 without a cc. Had mesk and I would have been killed we would have put this in our LW, and, then you could have easily lynched whad day 3 given LG, IKA, and you would have been the town and with 3 votes to lynch Whad would have been done for. So, the mislynch did nothing to hurt the town in the long run. Had there not been a 3rd TPR claim, then it would have hurt us because we would have lynched Sinon then probably lg or something. Mesk wasn't feeling Whad as scum, it was very likely a citi claim would have resulted in a better chance for scum to win.
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #780

So in us mislynching, it would have solved the game the very next day because sinon would have come up TPR which would have resolved your inability to to recruit him. Which would have confirmed you because you knew he was an unrecruitable role and you were claimed TPR since Day 1 without a cc.
    Interesting way of looking at it that I had not thought of.

31. ISO #781

A legit shiver went down my spine when I remembered the context of that Annie pic o.o

Dude... why? Like, every time I see your posts I just start trembling with hype. Why man? Why? XD

32. ISO #782

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    A legit shiver went down my spine when I remembered the context of that Annie pic o.o

Dude... why? Like, every time I see your posts I just start trembling with hype. Why man? Why? XD
    WAIT. You know about SnK and I don't know about it?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

33. ISO #783

Looks at the votes on Day 1, I don't think the mess up effected the game. Given what is known in hindsight. Had whad voted for Trine (to attempt to get both killing and support powers) then I think the game is affected in a way that cannot be reversed, but since this did not happen, The wrong role being flipped I don't think affected the game outside making whad slightly weaker N1.

But given how day 2 went. the game was solved with the 3 claims. Though part of me was thinking that Whad was claiming bodyguard to bait sinon to claim something that couldn't be claimed and thats why he lynched. But then Sinon's role flipping would of convicted Whad.

Oh well.

At least a host was attempted Stealth. Mistakes happen.

Would of been 3 for 3

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

Thanks for hosting stealthbomber. Despite the hosting errors I still had a fun game.

At first thought this may not have effected much because Whad should still have the RB ability in addition to the factional kill, I'm going to say better safe than sorry.
    Oh I wasn't aware that you were still giving me the roleblock ability. If that was the case, I would have used it N1. I just assumed I wouldn't get it since it's not written that way in the role cards.

I think it's easy for people to say that based on the actions that I took, the town would have won for sure, but if there were 0 host errors and I had the roleblock and kill power N1 I would have RB'ed Sinon and NK'ed Stereo (was reading Sinon as TPR after D1). The game could have unfolded very differently. Instead I killed ccantman since I didn't have the roleblock power (wasn't informed that stealthbomber was still gifting me consort abilities since the rolecards aren't written that way) and I didn't want to risk hitting a healed or bodyguarded target.

I feel that the host errors severely affected the scum team's chances, but I also do agree that the town was particularly strong this game. In any case, I can't speak for Trine but I'm personally not bothered if it's counted as a win for the town members on this season's ladder.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

36. ISO #786

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    also why kill me N1? seems like I would be the easiest to convince others I'm mafia
    I know, your death was so puzzling to me. Maybe because you were voting with me. I don't get the logic though, mesk was so sure whad was town lol. Since I convinced you, and whad convinced half my team, I really felt like it would have been better for him to keep us both alive n1 and kill someone like LG or ika.
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #787

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    Thanks for hosting stealthbomber. Despite the hosting errors I still had a fun game.

Oh I wasn't aware that you were still giving me the roleblock ability. If that was the case, I would have used it N1. I just assumed I wouldn't get it since it's not written that way in the role cards.

I think it's easy for people to say that based on the actions that I took, the town would have won for sure, but if there were 0 host errors and I had the roleblock and kill power N1 I would have RB'ed Sinon and NK'ed Stereo (was reading Sinon as TPR after D1). The game could have unfolded very differently. Instead I killed ccantman since I didn't have the roleblock power (wasn't informed that stealthbomber was still gifting me consort abilities since the rolecards aren't written that way) and I didn't want to risk hitting a healed or bodyguarded target.

I feel that the host errors severely affected the scum team's chances, but I also do agree that the town was particularly strong this game. In any case, I can't speak for Trine but I'm personally not bothered if it's counted as a win for the town members on this season's ladder.
    I appreciate that.

However, I would also argue, if you killed stereo that would have confirmed him. Then when you claimed tpr, it would have caused a cc situation with sinon who would have still claimed tpr. So then we kill sinon day 2 still, you're still going to get lynched day 3 once sinon is confirmed 2nd tpr. I don't think there's a way around that.

Your mistake was claiming the 3rd tpr, not, not killing a tpr. imo.

AND tbh, you not blocking/killing actually made it so that sinon was easily mislynched because he couldnt be recruited.
    Last edited by PowersThatBe; March 24th, 2017 at 07:38 PM.
    Shut up cow.

38. ISO #788

I know, your death was so puzzling to me. Maybe because you were voting with me. I don't get the logic though, mesk was so sure whad was town lol. Since I convinced you, and whad convinced half my team, I really felt like it would have been better for him to keep us both alive n1 and kill someone like LG or ika.
    What you did was point out the crumb. I kept asking for Trine's reasoning for the crumb, but he kept deflecting it back to your statement. That is what convinced me on trine.

I don't think you convinced me, but you pointed out the fact that lead me to convince myself

39. ISO #789

I appreciate that.

However, I would also argue, if you killed stereo that would have confirmed him. Then when you claimed tpr, it would have caused a cc situation with sinon who would have still claimed tpr. So then we kill sinon day 2 still, you're still going to get lynched day 3 once sinon is confirmed 2nd tpr. I don't think there's a way around that.

Your mistake was claiming the 3rd tpr, not, not killing a tpr. imo.
    I wouldn't have claimed TPR if there had been no host errors. I would have claimed cit and killed Stereo N1 and Sinon N2. Was too worried about a doctor on Stereo to kill him without the ability to RB though. I know better than to plan to NK my two CC slots. lol
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

40. ISO #790

I wouldn't have claimed TPR if there had been no host errors. I would have claimed cit and killed Stereo N1 and Sinon N2. Was too worried about a doctor on Stereo to kill him without the ability to RB though. I know better than to plan to NK my two CC slots. lol
    But i dont know why you didn't claim citizen anyway? That seems the most logical route. One witch is dead, and we had 2 tprs. IDK, I think you're trying to justify a bad claim by stating it was due to host error, but you still chose to claim tpr when you didn't need to.

That sealed your fate more than anything.
    Shut up cow.

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

But i dont know why you didn't claim citizen anyway? That seems the most logical route. One witch is dead, and we had 2 tprs. IDK, I think you're trying to justify a bad claim by stating it was due to host error, but you still chose to claim tpr when you didn't need to.

That sealed your fate more than anything.
    I had intended to NK 2 citizens and try to get 1 citizen and 1 PR mislynched or 2 PRs mislynched. Didn't count on one being a mason leader though lol.

We can pick apart things as much as we want post game, but ultimately I'm just here to have fun.

43. ISO #793

I had intended to NK 2 citizens and try to get 1 citizen and 1 PR mislynched or 2 PRs mislynched. Didn't count on one being a mason leader though lol.
    If you ask me, Mason Leader was one of the strongest things that could have been rolled. It's basically a better Sheriff imo.

44. ISO #794

We can pick apart things as much as we want post game, but ultimately I'm just here to have fun.
    Sure true, but I just think we cant go back and change the story. You claimed tpr for whatever reason, and it was a mistake. I don't see how host errors really had an effect on the outcome. Tis a shame, you had mesk fooled lol.

You're right, we can't say what would have happened had you decided to kill stereo instead.
    Shut up cow.

45. ISO #795

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    What you did was point out the crumb. I kept asking for Trine's reasoning for the crumb, but he kept deflecting it back to your statement. That is what convinced me on trine.

I don't think you convinced me, but you pointed out the fact that lead me to convince myself
    That's some backwards logic to say ptb convinced me. You got it right after I explained it. :P
    Shut up cow.

46. ISO #796

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    Congrats to ika for calling Whad out with his horrible push on him and horrible vote.
    Can you elaborate more about what you mean by this? I'd appreciate constructive criticism instead of... well, just criticism.

47. ISO #797

Can you elaborate more about what you mean by this? I'd appreciate constructive criticism instead of... well, just criticism.
    I think she means u made an obvious claim against, ika, I didnt see what she meant either
    Last edited by PowersThatBe; March 24th, 2017 at 08:12 PM.
    Shut up cow.

48. ISO #798

Sure true, but I just think we cant go back and change the story. You claimed tpr for whatever reason, and it was a mistake. I don't see how host errors really had an effect on the outcome. Tis a shame, you had mesk fooled lol.

You're right, we can't say what would have happened had you decided to kill stereo instead.
    I agree in hindsight it was a mistake. But I also think if Stereo was anything less confirmable than mason leader then I could have at least had a small shot at convincing people to lynch him over me.

All I'm arguing is that the host errors affected my NK choice (and roleblocks) which affects the rest of the game. However I agree with you that given the circumstances of the game state after D2, the town was for sure going to win which is why I said it's fine with me if you guys win ladder points.

I think we are mostly in agreement here PTB :P

49. ISO #799

I think she means u made an obvious claim against, ika, I didnt see what she meant either
    You don't know me for shit and never pretend you do.

You can't resist the little jabs and insults no matter how much you preach to want to improve.

You are an ass. Please stay away from me from now on, and I'll do the same for you.

50. ISO #800

I agree in hindsight it was a mistake. But I also think if Stereo was anything less confirmable than mason leader then I could have at least had a small shot at convincing people to lynch him over me.

All I'm arguing is that the host errors affected my NK choice (and roleblocks) which affects the rest of the game. However I agree with you that given the circumstances of the game state after D2, the town was for sure going to win which is why I said it's fine with me if you guys win ladder points.

I think we are mostly in agreement here PTB :P
    100% and I feel bad that there were game errors.
    Shut up cow.