{Audit} Consolidated ClutchPause, TRUMPREICH, SHEGOTAids, TownSyndrom, fakeLWpro thread
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Consolidated ClutchPause, TRUMPREICH, SHEGOTAids, TownSyndrom, fakeLWpro thread

In progress. Will hopefully finish tonight
    Last edited by Helz; December 9th, 2016 at 11:52 PM.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

2. ISO #2

Re: Consolidated ClutchPause, TRUMPREICH, SHEGOTAids, TownSyndrom, fakeLWpro thread

The purpose of this is to consolidate a bunch of old reports where we overlooked the coordination of these 5 players. It is blatiantly obvious that they are cheating together but I will do my best to break down and quantify offences in a fair way. I am not arguing that they are specifically toxic players- Just that they are getting together and cheating.
    1-S2-1-1335090- ClutchPause
    1-S2-1-5256731- SHEGOTAids
    1-S2-1-511737--- TRUMPREICH
    1-S2-1-7443605- FakeLWpro
    1-S2-1-8346467- TownSyndrom

111 https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-1335090
    ClutchPause
    TRUMPREICH
    TownSyndrone

Not definitive enough to push anything because the replay ends on D2 although there were signs of coordination

222 https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-1-S2-1-511737
    ClutchPause
    FakeLWpro
    TRUMPREICH
    SHEGOTAids

-Obvious out of game coordination here with all 4 players voting together in spite of being in 3 different factions with no in game coordination. The moment someone pushes on one of them all 4 come down on that person. I would easily call this skyping for each of these players.
    -TRUMPREICH was punished for griefing here with a 3x watch list.
    -Overturned Audit for TRUMPREICH that would double his 3x watch list.

333 https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-1-S2-1-511737
    ClutchPause
    TRUMPREICH
    TownSyndrom

-There is what looks like coordinated actions and everything in me tells me they were skyping here but the team died early making it difficult to draw any hard conclusions on their coordination.
    -TRUMPREICH was punished with a 3x watch list for griefing (Running a stump save)
    -Overturned Audit for TRUMPREICH that would double his 3x watch list

444 https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-5256731
    ClutchPause
    SHEGOTAids
    FakeLWpro
    TownSyndrom

-SHEGOTAids was punished with a 3x watch list for Intentional Gamethrowing
    -There is blatantly coordinated actions in this game that are impossible without direct out of game communication (Skyping on all 4 players)

555 https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-1427774
    ClutchPause
    SHEGOTAids
    FakeLWpro
    TownSyndrom

-Dante gamethrew but was punished for griefing (Same level of punishment)
    -All 4 players are obviously coordinating actions with 6 straight days of coordinated votes in addition to defending etch other and avoiding targeting etch other. Even when it comes down to having to target a friend they decide to target nobody (Which would ruin a normal players chance of winning. If they were not skyping the Triad would have lost)

666 https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...669#post659669
    ClutchPause
    TownSyndrom
    TRUMPREICH

-Once again there is blatant coordination. Players vote together and avoid targeting etch other. There is even a point where the jailor flat out avoids jailing and executing the revealed arsonist (who is his buddy.) Borderline gamethrow for ClutchPause although I am not going to push for it.
    -Skyping for all 3 players
    -This report is appealed but its a valid appeal. The original grounds of the report have not been addressed. No punishment there.

777 https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-1-S2-1-511737
    ClutchPause
    SHEGOTAids
    TRUMPREICH
    FakeLWpro

-No aligned voting patterns, the game ended too fast
    -Blatant impossible information that players could only know by cheating
    -TRUMPREICH and SHEGOTAids were skying beyond any shadow of a doubt. FakeLWpro was certainly skyping as well.
    -It is not definitive enough to push any punishment on ClutchPause here.

888 https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-1335090
    ClutchPause
    SHEGOTAids
    Trumpreich
    TownSyndrom
    FakeLWpro

-More coordinated voting and 10 blatantly lies to cover 9 suggesting he had impossible information that 9 was scum. There had to be out of game communication for this to occur.
    -Skyping on ClutchPause, SHEGOTAids, Trumpreich, and TownSyndrone. (Not enough to prove it on FakeLWpro)

999 https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-4250078
    SHEGOTAids
    ClutchPause
    TRUMPREICH
    TownSyndrom
    FakeLWpro

-Coordinated votes on every single day and at one point 2 and 11 say the same thing at the same time. They also at some points play against their win condition in order to help etch other.
    -Skyping on all 5 players
    -1 count of gamethrowing on TownSyndrom and FakeLWpro for lynching their team mate which is directly against their win condition
    Last edited by Helz; December 10th, 2016 at 03:12 PM.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #3

Re: Consolidated ClutchPause, TRUMPREICH, SHEGOTAids, TownSyndrom, fakeLWpro thread

Summary
    There is no question that these players are grouping up and communicating out of the game. In one game 3 of them all start lagging at the exact same second suggesting they could be in the same room using the same internet connection. In pretty much every game every single day they coordinate their votes and do not ever have any night actions against etch other in spite of having anon names.

Previous Offenses:
    I am not going to bother recording them. Standard dictates that 4 counts of cheating/additional information is punishable by a perma ban so theres just no point digging that up. It would be a waste of my time

Player Offenses (Previously punished offenses in these games are not included)
    1-S2-1-1335090- ClutchPause 6 counts of Skyping
    1-S2-1-5256731- SHEGOTAids 6 counts of skyping
    1-S2-1-511737--- TRUMPREICH 5 counts of Skyping, 2 overturned 3x watchlist audits
    1-S2-1-7443605- FakeLWpro 5 counts of Skyping, 1 count of intentional Gamethrowing
    1-S2-1-8346467- TownSyndrom 5 counts of Skyping, 1 count of intentional Gamethrowing

Recommended Action
    Every one of these guys is well over the 'permaban' level on our standard punishment scale. I do feel that the scale is designed in that way specifically to punish players for repeating offenses after being punished and that is not the situation here. These players have not been repeatedly punished for skyping, they have just been getting away with it for a while. I would recommend a 16x Ban list on each of them with the condition that another instance of this will result in their account being perma-banned although realistically 3 perma-bans could be stacked on each player for these offenses.
    Last edited by Helz; December 10th, 2016 at 02:18 PM.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Too harsh. Arrow too harsh. Helz punishment was sufficient.... 3 months aint just a slap on the wrist.

Welp. I appeal those reports.

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐 卐卐卐卐卐

Also permabanning me without warning is lame lame lame
    tbh 3 months banlist would be enough.

The purpose of this is to consolidate a bunch of old reports where we overlooked the coordination of these 5 players

Old reports, shoulda punished me earlier there would be no Permaban. Also had a blank slate.

This is totally unfair if people like Meh can get a warning when he gamethrows every now and then.

Thank you mafia staff.

<3PHAMOUS卐 TRUMPREICH.

Edit: A full appeal will be posted shortly after review of each game.

EDIT2: Ain't this the most epic ban ever tho?

EDIT3: I swear that if you overturn to 16x banlist this wont happen again, also if ze next offense is perma now its fair.
    Last edited by gotrumpgo; December 11th, 2016 at 03:50 PM.
    [B]
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Lastly, we understand that Trumpreich pushes the envelope when he plays
    Quote Originally Posted by Villageliu View Post
    you are favoring a guy named "Trump Reich" over one of your regulars. Please consider that you might be being used to fulfill some jackoff's perverse pleasures.

6. ISO #6

Marking this appealed

7. ISO #7

I would also like to appeal this decision as a permaban without warning seems a little bit exagerated. I have been a regular mafia player since a year now and I ask you not to judge my mafia career (near 1000 games) over 10 games or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. ISO #8

Bump

9. ISO #9

Bump

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

If you wish to appeal, I'm willing to knock this down to a 16x Banlist, if only because you didn't get a warning.
    Understand we have enough offenses here to ban you 3 times over, but I'm willing to give you guys one last chance if you think you can straighten up.

This will be accompanied by an absolute zero-tolerance policy from this point forward; I've already received word of TrumpReich lobby-trolling. Any further trouble and you'll go back on perma.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Reeno92 View Post
    Yes 16 weeks are enough for us to understand the lesson you won't hear from us anymore. Thank you mighty gotfeather.
    Defer to @Arrow on the exact terms of this offer, but I was under the impression that it applies individually to each of you, to the extent that you want to appeal and reach out to us. I.e. given these cases involved Skyping / collaboration, it wouldn't really make sense for us to accept a group settlement -- the entire point is that you shouldn't be acting as a group, lol.

Anyway, I imagine we're fine reducing your specific Ban List to 16x (Arrow to confirm and make the adjustment), but the others should reach out to us separately as well.

14. ISO #14

(Cant access my other gotrumpgo account, if a admin can help me ill be grateful I cant receive the password recovery e-mail.)

Thank you mafia staff.
    Ill serve my time with good behavior.
    Lifetime probation like a sex offender is fair.
    See you guys in 3 months.
    Dont worry my rehabilitation will be complete, you wont regret it when you release me from the mafia prison.
    My apologies to Veri and Mesk.
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS MEIN AMIGOS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J7VQaWt1uQ
    Last edited by TRUMPREICH; December 18th, 2016 at 04:29 PM. Reason: typossss

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by TRUMPREICH View Post
    (Cant access my other gotrumpgo account, if a admin can help me ill be grateful I cant receive the password recovery e-mail.)

Thank you mafia staff.
    Ill serve my time with good behavior.
    Lifetime probation like a sex offender is fair.
    See you guys in 3 months.
    Dont worry my rehabilitation will be complete, you wont regret it when you release me from the mafia prison.
    My apologies to Veri and Mesk.
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS MEIN AMIGOS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J7VQaWt1uQ
    @Brendan / @Cryptonic , per the request above, can you send a password restore to Trump's main account @gotrumpgo ?
    @Arrow , looks like Clutchpause and Trumpreich have accepted the offer so they can be lowered to Ban List x 16.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by oliviercm View Post
    My name is Shegotaids, I appeal this punishment. I didnt get a warning, please unban me , Because im a good guy
    Please review the Appeal Rules before requesting an appeal and ensure that your request complies with all of the requirements -- thanks.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27