Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    MArsh, given you’ve played with Hybrid before, is his blind following consistent with scum or town play?
    I've seen him be scum only once, and it was looooong ago... It's unusual though. I don't remember him blindly following someone like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I thought for sure there was someone lurking to Hammer him thats why
    but what conclusion does that lead you to for him not being hammered? I mean that sounds like it would be a scum tactic to "lurk and wait to hammer"

If anything wouldent that make it more suspicious that he wasnt voted?

5. ISO #455

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Whad voted me and parked the vote there, saying I need pressure, I responded that it's fine - they can ask me anything, and they haven't done anything of the sort, Whad has instead focused on other players.
    I find the parked vote on its own quite scummy and even scummier to leave it there without responding to any of my request.

Hybrid is voting me because Hybrid genuinely disagrees with me in full (well, give or take 2-3 things), sees me as scummy, but completely stops the whole Efe thing while narrowing it down to Marshmallow and myself which is quite WTF.

Efe is voting me because OMGUS, literally no other reason.

I'm tempted to vote Whad or Hybrid, but as I see - Efe is not the good kind of player to have around, as trolly as they are - it's not going to make the game flow any and would be a later obstacle. That's another reason why Efe is so scummy outside of a potential policy lynch, they do absolutely fuck all on contribution and does not even try to deduce this game by the looks of things.
    A potential policy lynch? And now you say he's "so scummy", earlier you said "pure policy lynch". What changed?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #456

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I've seen him be scum only once, and it was looooong ago... It's unusual though. I don't remember him blindly following someone like this.
    To me, blindly following is a way to random lynch people, get a little protection from the person calling the lynches, and avoid liability for false lynches. I've been trying to make sense of his tactic there, but his post I feel was well worded for the most part. But that blind lynching, just seems too much like a cover. wasnt here for even an hour, made 2-3 posts, decided some1 was town off of 1 post (which I dont recall him revealing, ill check after this if im mistaken, or correct me if im wrong), and is now blindly.

I want to know what that post is so I can copy paste it for future games!! lol

7. ISO #457

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    but what conclusion does that lead you to for him not being hammered? I mean that sounds like it would be a scum tactic to "lurk and wait to hammer"

possibly, it's hard to gauge with people being AFK and such, If everyone were here at once and he didn't get voted I would say VERY VERY VERY suspect

8. ISO #458

I wouldn't if i were you to me he reads as SCUM, but I would bet money on it he's just a mislead townie like last time who wont hear anything he doesnt want to hear
    Tell me what "I don't want to hear", then...

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

What about you? Who do you feel is suspicious?
    If I had to take a 'Guess' since there's no actual flips yet, I'd say that it's between Whad, Efe, Blink and SCVM. At the moment Blink is just comfortable not being in the limelight, Whad is scummy for planting a pressure vote on me without doing a fucking thing about it, and Efe is naturally scummy. As for SCVM, it's kind of obvious why.

A potential policy lynch? And now you say he's "so scummy", earlier you said "pure policy lynch". What changed?
    Nothing changed? I didn't say pure policy lynch, I still see them as very scummy. I'm just adding an extra motivator for the lynch.

11. ISO #461

To me, blindly following is a way to random lynch people, get a little protection from the person calling the lynches, and avoid liability for false lynches. I've been trying to make sense of his tactic there, but his post I feel was well worded for the most part. But that blind lynching, just seems too much like a cover. wasnt here for even an hour, made 2-3 posts, decided some1 was town off of 1 post (which I dont recall him revealing, ill check after this if im mistaken, or correct me if im wrong), and is now blindly.

I want to know what that post is so I can copy paste it for future games!! lol
    Yeah I don't like him atm (Notice how my vote is on him), but I'm starting to not like RLVG. Actually, I'm confused as fuck right now.

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

If I had to take a 'Guess' since there's no actual flips yet, I'd say that it's between Whad, Efe, Blink and SCVM. At the moment Blink is just comfortable not being in the limelight, Whad is scummy for planting a pressure vote on me without doing a fucking thing about it, and Efe is naturally scummy. As for SCVM, it's kind of obvious why.

Nothing changed? I didn't say pure policy lynch, I still see them as very scummy. I'm just adding an extra motivator for the lynch.
    I don't like Scv, but your list is very weird. I don't like how you act right now. But I don't like how noone act out of Whad, Unknown and Distorted. I'm suspicious of you all. So IDK what to do...

14. ISO #464

I suspected you heavily this game, but honestly you not following the vote on hybrid really through me off on my read on you, which is why i wasn't comfortable putting on that 5th vote.

1) The way I see it, if you were evil you would have taken that opportunity to put hybrid at L-1, and put the main focus on him.
    OR
    2) If you were town, you would have put the vote on someone else and given more in depth reasoning.

Option 1 seems like it would be a very tempting offer if you were evil, since evils will usually go all out in the end to take some1 down with them. (at least in the mod).

15. ISO #465

EFekannn And Hybrid are all terrible lynches. If I see a compelling case when I’m done travelling again then I might vote with you.

Btw blinkskater, I don’t like to vote when I know I’m not going to be around to control it, so I choose to wait especially when we have 22 hours left in the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

16. ISO #466

RLVG if i were to vote SCV would you follow?
    At the moment? Yeah, I would. I'd like to see pressure on SCV.
    I'm being salty that Efe gets a free pass without doing any sort of contribution and remaining trolly.

I don't like Scv, but your list is very weird. I don't like how you act right now. But I don't like how noone act out of Whad, Unknown and Distorted. I'm suspicious of you all. So IDK what to do...
    Out of Unknown, Whad and Distorted, I'd say Whad has the weirdest behavior. Acts towny in the start, then does the WTF thing to me.
    (Pressure vote without pressure, lacks questions, and just focuses on other players without changing vote)

17. ISO #467

If you don’t like the lynch, then don’t sit there and act uninvolved.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

18. ISO #468

Also, newbies, please don’t early hammer. I don’t care how much you think they are scum, there’s no benefit to early hammering and ending the day because we lose discussion time.

19. ISO #469

I suspected you heavily this game, but honestly you not following the vote on hybrid really through me off on my read on you, which is why i wasn't comfortable putting on that 5th vote.

1) The way I see it, if you were evil you would have taken that opportunity to put hybrid at L-1, and put the main focus on him.
    OR
    2) If you were town, you would have put the vote on someone else and given more in depth reasoning.

Option 1 seems like it would be a very tempting offer if you were evil, since evils will usually go all out in the end to take some1 down with them. (at least in the mod).
    If we're going by behavior and meta, alright; if I was evil as a follower, I wouldn't focus on Efe but rather I'd make bullshit discussion with Unknown just to fuck with everyone, make Unknown rage / cause a false dilema and then see what happens. If I was evil as Armadyus, I wouldn't put myself this hard into the limelight.

20. ISO #470

RLVG if i were to vote SCV would you follow?
    Why do you want SCV?

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

If we're going by behavior and meta, alright; if I was evil as a follower, I wouldn't focus on Efe but rather I'd make bullshit discussion with Unknown just to fuck with everyone, make Unknown rage / cause a false dilema and then see what happens. If I was evil as Armadyus, I wouldn't put myself this hard into the limelight.
    I’m actually surprised I haven’t gotten super pissed yet.

23. ISO #473

He said he knows Whad is confirmed townie. I doubt if they were teamed that he would be so hardcore with his trust, and honestly it comes off as townie to me.

24. ISO #474

I thought for sure there was someone lurking to Hammer him thats why
    Why?

25. ISO #475

This makes no sense. Scum aren’t going to bring attention to themselves by hammering that would be stupid. Anyone quick hammering is probably just dumb/not aware of FM games enough.

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

Okay Distorted is 99% Town.

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

This makes no sense. Scum aren’t going to bring attention to themselves by hammering that would be stupid. Anyone quick hammering is probably just dumb/not aware of FM games enough.
    1st game. That is a very common scenario in the mod due to by the time 1 night passes town forgot what happened the previous day.....lol

30. ISO #480

If you don’t like the lynch, then don’t sit there and act uninvolved.
    If I was unclear, I am saying I suspect everyone BUT whad distorted and unknown.

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

Just to put some pressure on and I have the least info on SCV
    It sounded like you wanted to lynch him more than ask him questions, but I’m not against pressuring him anyways.

33. ISO #483

Okay Distorted is 99% Town.
    same imo :P

34. ISO #484

If I was unclear, I am saying I suspect everyone BUT whad distorted and unknown.
    Mm, I did misinterpret what you said then. You dont seem super invest in this rLVG lynch though.

35. ISO #485

same imo :P
    If you catch it, you catch it. I don’t think he even knows what he did.

36. ISO #486

1st game. That is a very common scenario in the mod due to by the time 1 night passes town forgot what happened the previous day.....lol
    Fair, but unlike in the mod our only power to find scum is with using words, so ending the day early DOES prevent the town from doing that, but gets them likely lynched right after.

37. ISO #487

I’m somewhat confused as to how you put yourself into the spotlight.

38. ISO #488

At the moment? Yeah, I would. I'd like to see pressure on SCV.
    I'm being salty that Efe gets a free pass without doing any sort of contribution and remaining trolly.

Out of Unknown, Whad and Distorted, I'd say Whad has the weirdest behavior. Acts towny in the start, then does the WTF thing to me.
    (Pressure vote without pressure, lacks questions, and just focuses on other players without changing vote)
    I've been at l2 alrdy but if you want to put me at l1 this time. Just after promise to lynch either you or my hammerer next.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

39. ISO #489

Mm, I did misinterpret what you said then. You dont seem super invest in this rLVG lynch though.
    Let's clear things up: I don't want to vote him and put him at L-1. I want to keep this hammer for me lol. And I may or may not park my vote on him later, since Hybrid is apparently not getting lynched today. I want to see what he'll say. And I want a list of his thoughts about players, and why the vote parking of Whad on him was SOOO MUUUUUCHHHH scummy. @RLVG please do that else I'll have to vote you without much information.

40. ISO #490

Fair, but unlike in the mod our only power to find scum is with using words, so ending the day early DOES prevent the town from doing that, but gets them likely lynched right after.
    in a one lynch game like this in a town vs cult style i dont really get the point... scum could play so subtle that there could be no way of knowing who the fuck is who... kind of like this game IMO and it will just end up with a hunch lynch, there's no assurances of anything, not a fan of this save at all

41. ISO #491

Ah, I see the dark god has graced us with his presence. @Scvmurderer Welcome back!
    Just checking in on my phone. Won't be at a computer for a few more hours.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

42. ISO #492

in a one lynch game like this in a town vs cult style i dont really get the point... scum could play so subtle that there could be no way of knowing who the fuck is who... kind of like this game IMO and it will just end up with a hunch lynch, there's no assurances of anything, not a fan of this save at all
    This isn't one lynch?

43. ISO #493

It's just no night phase is all

44. ISO #494

Lynch half the town, let's get this train rolling

45. ISO #495

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    This isn't one lynch?
    Yeah but he played in a one lynch game first ^^ Scv is right. But it CAN be a one lynch game if we lynch Armadyus himself right now.

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

BE BAck in 3 hours

48. ISO #498

Let's clear things up: I don't want to vote him and put him at L-1. I want to keep this hammer for me lol. And I may or may not park my vote on him later, since Hybrid is apparently not getting lynched today. I want to see what he'll say. And I want a list of his thoughts about players, and why the vote parking of Whad on him was SOOO MUUUUUCHHHH scummy. @RLVG please do that else I'll have to vote you without much information.
    Alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    I feel like we need to pay more attention to RLVG. I am having a hard time reading this slot and need more info.

-vote RLVG

I'll be back later.
    Wants more attention to me, so votes me.

Lol, you voted me just as I were writing.

Sure thing, if you want more attention to me - ask me stuff instead of just... I dunno, park a fucking vote and walk off like an ass.
    This is my response.

Efekann is like a neutral nothing-alignment-indicative-troll slot for me. Not sure if easy mislynch, or actual scum. Unknown compared the scvmurderer vote to the efekann vote earlier but it is really NOT the same at all. Possible Unknown/scvmurderer link for Unknown trying to discredit the scvmurderer train by comparing it to efekann's.

Side note: I still think that scvmurderer is trying to manipulate the narrative, but a possibility I didn't consider earlier is that it is out of ego and not scum motivation. So the jury is still out on this one.
    Going to chalk Hybrid's lack of meaningful contributions up to not reading. However I'm expecting some opinions once you come back. Who do you think the top 3 scummy people are and why?

This is the two posts made later on. Absolutely ignores me, doesn't change the vote away. DAFUQ

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500