LW bugs
Register

User Tag List

Thread: LW bugs

1. ISO #1

LW bugs

So why is the LW so flaky?

LIke you click on something, and sometimes it will highlight, sometimes it won't... sometimes you'll be typing and it backspaces 1 or 2 characters..

It would be awesome if tab key would switch to the second line, and if enter would save last will - using the mouse shouldn't be needed in this game.

2. ISO #2

Re: LW bugs

Quote Originally Posted by rook View Post
    sometimes you'll be typing and it backspaces 1 or 2 characters..
    Ive also noticed that on occasion, after deleting your previous characters, it may refresh with characters you had previously had in that space. It seems I encounter most of these issues in a game that is severely lagging, or if my own net is being absolute rubbish. Its likely a synchronization issue somewhere in the mod, as it doesn't effect regular chat. Probably best to post this in the bugs report section of the forums.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by rook View Post
    So why is the LW so flaky?

LIke you click on something, and sometimes it will highlight, sometimes it won't... sometimes you'll be typing and it backspaces 1 or 2 characters..

It would be awesome if tab key would switch to the second line, and if enter would save last will - using the mouse shouldn't be needed in this game.
    Oh hey Rook how you doin?

Yeh that LW is a bit dodgy, but It's not something we can fix.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Oh hey Rook how you doin?

Yeh that LW is a bit dodgy, but It's not something we can fix.
    Ah snap, it's superJack.

Bummer... Ya, I figured it was either my computer messing things up, or it was a bug with the LW...

What about making it switch fields from the first line of LW to the second line of LW with the tab key? No go?

This is one really fun game, so I know you guys do everything you can, so I'm sure, you're like.. "Damnit.. if we could we would."

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

We tried fixing this ages ago, its just how the Galaxy UI is unfortunately.

It has issues with the fact we have two enterable areas (the normal chat box and then the additional LW entry box... well three actually if you count the two lines as seperate entry fields which they are) - But it was the only way to get two lines on a last will (compared to death note which we just left the way it was).

I believe the UI always tries to default to the standard chat box which is why the cursor does weird shit from time to time in the LW box.
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf