8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    well, u also said you can "prove" you are town. So I still have the feeling your misguided town =P

@aamirus is probably the other scum team with naz. or just tunneling again lol either way my flip will confirm enough.
    Hank Is Green You Will Live My Friend
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

and when my flip comes don't try the "well he was playing stupid" as was said. What scum would come in, say they have a lead, not push much further than that and just keep the vote without defending. lol and seeing its 2 of the more analytical players voting me, I can only draw the conclusion that 1 is misguided and other is being opportunistic scum.

MM I actually am thinking is on the town side of it due to him saying he can prove it. I dont see him saying that as scum.

Aamirus, who does tend to tunnel, I see as being opportunistic scum here. I don't see such a low tier play coming from her as town.

as I said, my flip will easily clarify that. naz tomorrow, aamirus following day.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

17. ISO #467

and when my flip comes don't try the "well he was playing stupid" as was said. What scum would come in, say they have a lead, not push much further than that and just keep the vote without defending. lol and seeing its 2 of the more analytical players voting me, I can only draw the conclusion that 1 is misguided and other is being opportunistic scum.

MM I actually am thinking is on the town side of it due to him saying he can prove it. I dont see him saying that as scum.

Aamirus, who does tend to tunnel, I see as being opportunistic scum here. I don't see such a low tier play coming from her as town.

as I said, my flip will easily clarify that. naz tomorrow, aamirus following day.
    i dont get it
    I Like Ice Cream

18. ISO #468

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i dont get it
    Nobody will fully get it because:

1) providing the evidence can have a negative side depending on role selections and

2) im too tired to make a persuasive argument to hard-push it.

Either way, if people think this is how a scum plays and pushes it.. lol @ them.

"he didnt give us much!" well, I gave u something. take it or push a lynch through. just MAKE IT HAPPEN or vote naz.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

This is your first post of the game with 3 hours left in D2. Congrats. I’d still like to see something besides omgus accusations
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

21. ISO #471

@aamirus u have been on for almost 30 minutes - a long time to read 6 efe posts and 3 distorted posts =P Unless you are understanding what I am getting at here and are rethinking how to pull back from making this lynch happen to continue damage control =P
    Thread was open on my phone. I just read and replied to you my dear

22. ISO #472

@aamirus u have been on for almost 30 minutes - a long time to read 6 efe posts and 3 distorted posts =P Unless you are understanding what I am getting at here and are rethinking how to pull back from making this lynch happen to continue damage control =P
    Ironically you spent over 30 hours coming up with 1 response to everyone in the game questioning you

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

If your only defense is going to be that you will flip town. I’m still fine with lynching you

25. ISO #475

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    how dare u fake nude me
    -vote distorted

take this omg us vote chew CHEW
    CHOO CHOO, DISTORTED IS THE LYNCH TODAY, ALL ABOARD THE LYNCH TRAIN!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

26. ISO #476

well, u also said you can "prove" you are town. So I still have the feeling your misguided town =P

@aamirus is probably the other scum team with naz. or just tunneling again lol either way my flip will confirm enough.
    Funny how all my town reads are scum read by my scum read

Only otakud scumread missing for you disto
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

27. ISO #477

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    im sorry its ''Equui Sunt Barbari''
    You see, @aamirus , THIS is spam

28. ISO #478

The problem is, I don't see such a low tier play coming from YOU as town. It is literally the reason (along with the bullshit you said about naz and me earlier lol) for which I am scumreading you. If you're town... well crap, your play decayed but I am willing to bet a COOKIE that you're scum.

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

Nobody will fully get it because:

1) providing the evidence can have a negative side depending on role selections and

2) im too tired to make a persuasive argument to hard-push it.

Either way, if people think this is how a scum plays and pushes it.. lol @ them.

"he didnt give us much!" well, I gave u something. take it or push a lynch through. just MAKE IT HAPPEN or vote naz.
    Ayy okay you're def scum this post streak is coming from a scumstorted, when you're scum you put a lot of energy in defense and at the same time counterattack.

Honestly, if I had to bet on which alignment you are... I would say cult. Cautious, silent enough not to die too early in order to get a converted guy, and scum paints. If I am right, this game just got kinda interesting... and hard.

33. ISO #483

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    This is your first post of the game with 3 hours left in D2. Congrats. I’d still like to see something besides omgus accusations
    @Distorted it’s been 30 minutes.

that’s a long time to read 5 Aamirus posts. Unless you are understanding what I am getting at here and are rethinking how to pull back from making this lynch happen to continue damage control =P

34. ISO #484

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You guys are dumb distorted should not be lynched today.
    The problem is, I scumread you too... and then you vote my town read aamirus. Legit.

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

Ironically you spent over 30 hours coming up with 1 response to everyone in the game questioning you
    DAMMMMMMMNNNNNN call da fire dept 4 that sick burn
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

Im playing this game the same way as distorted, do i inderstand where hes coming from, and MM is either scum or just trying to meta read the game and is 100% wrong (seen it before) imo its town MM, and aamirus is surely the opportunistic scum
    You always sheep Distorted like a moron so I’m not even going to assume you’re aligned with him

39. ISO #489

Im playing this game the same way as distorted, do i inderstand where hes coming from, and MM is either scum or just trying to meta read the game and is 100% wrong (seen it before) imo its town MM, and aamirus is surely the opportunistic scum
    Are you a smurf of the alien version of Distorted?

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

Yeah you scum read me for meta reason, im not playing this game like i normally do as town, thats not a reason to scum read me imo
    You aren’t trying to scumhunt or figure anything out. You claimed to forget to do anything at night. You deserve to be scumread because you’re either just too lazy to play or else a scum that wants to avoid talking if he doesn’t have to

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

Do you have any original contribution as to why to lynch aamirus today or are u just sheeping
    I think EoD is in like 2 hours or something
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

44. ISO #494

Not true read previous games please, and you saying this makes me scum read you even more
    The game where I convinced you he was scum and you lynched him with me - you were scum reading Efe and I and sheeping Distorted until I made those ISOs against him

You ALWAYS sheep Distorted.

45. ISO #495

Do you have any original contribution as to why to lynch aamirus today or are u just sheeping
    Aamirus just confirmed herself as scum to me in my eyes by saying that I always sheep distorted... also The Naz anamaris thing makes sense to me because of this. Passive defense on her from you... also I know how mm operates and his such strong read that Amy is town makes me believe that she is confirmed scum

46. ISO #496

You aren’t trying to scumhunt or figure anything out. You claimed to forget to do anything at night. You deserve to be scumread because you’re either just too lazy to play or else a scum that wants to avoid talking if he doesn’t have to
    ^^

If you're THAT busy, you should probably take like 1 game of break from FM, fix real life stuff, then come back. And when you're busy, you're supposed to TRY as town. Not just say you forgot to use an action, not give shit for us to work with, and act suspicious. If you're town, your play is assholish. Nothing personal btw

47. ISO #497

The game where I convinced you he was scum and you lynched him with me - you were scum reading Efe and I and sheeping Distorted until I made those ISOs against him

Not true nobody convinces Me of anything which makes me further scummer read you

48. ISO #498

4h 10 minutes. Not too bad ^^

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500

Just saying, this is quite serious accusation you're making here... You basically saying they're pre-teamed