{Watch List} GucciGang: 1-S2-1-4608508
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

GucciGang: 1-S2-1-4608508

GucciGang (1-S2-1-460850: Confirmed thrower. then next game claim “I throw if i want, what are you gonna do about it STFU”; (and jailed&executed doctor before dies himself n1, just because “You are the same Kreig the last game right? Then u deserve to die. cuz EXKET LOL faggot s* my d* my n*”).

[B]Account Name: GucciGang
    [B]Account ID: 1-S2-1-4608508
    [B]In-Game Name: GucciGang
    [B]Crimes Committed: Just now, intentionally threw 2 games in a row. 1st game as crier: Lynch confirmed town instead of confirmed DH. 2nd game as jailor: Executed doctor n1 just because that doctor (not me) blamed him for throwing last game.
    [B]Your Account Name: youknowmp#1810

Summary:

In game 1: As crier (position 2), intentionally lynched confirmed town instead of confirmed DH, consequently threw a game already won.
    In game 2: As jailor, on day 1 claimed “I throw if i want, what are you gonna do about it STFU”. Then intentionally executed doctor n1 just because that doctor (not me) blamed him for throwing last game. Watching the replay, I see the night chat between him(jailor) and the doctor:
    “You are the same Kreig the last game right? Then u deserve to die. cuz EXKET LOL faggot s* my d* my n*”).

Please ban this guy. Let me know if any admin see this post and if these 2 replays are required, I will update them later.

Thank you!kickhack sus (esp 6); GucciGang threw again.SC2ReplayGucciGang(2) threw game.SC2Replay
    Last edited by youknowmp; June 30th, 2018 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Attached replay.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: OffenderUsername: GucciGang

ID Verification:
    GucciGang: 1-S2-1-4608508 - Correct

Players Added to Report:

Hotkeys
    GucciGang
    Replay 1: 8
    Replay 2: Ctrl+3

Summary
    REPLAY 1
    GucciGang chooses the name "XXXTENTACION" and roles Crier in slot #2.

Day 1, player #4 spams a list of all roles by player number (completely incorrect).

Night 1, #2 claims himself as Crier at night and says to kill #4.
    #14 is killed by a Veteran (Bus Driver).
    #5 is murdered by the Triad (Mayor).
    #12 is killed by a Mass Murderer (Silencer).

Day 2, #4 claims to be the Veteran and asks for roles.
    Players that PM #4 are: #2, #7, #8, #9, #15.
    #6, #10, and #8 vote for #4.
    #4 votes for #2 and claims he is Judge.
    Several players start voting for #2. #2 then asks the town to vote him and PMs #4 he's Judge.
    #13 publicly claims Sheriff and says #9 is Triad.
    #9 is voted to trial. #9 claims to be a Sheriff and says he was jailed N1. #9 is found guilty 3-6 and lynched (Forger).

Night 2, #2 claims Crier again and says #4 is "AUTIST", then just speaks random trolling.
    #6 is killed by a Mass Murderer (Informant).
    #1 is killed by a Mass Murderer (Spy).

Day 3, #13 claims #8 is Triad.
    #4 again claims the #2 is Judge.
    #2 spams "2 IS JUDGE".
    The Judge calls court and #4 is lynched (Veteran).

Night 3, #2 just spams at night.
    No one dies.

Day 4, people vote for #8 which was found to be Triad, #8 and #2 vote for #10.
    #2 makes it clear he's trying to game throw "ENJOY THE LOST TOWN".
    No one is lynched.

Night 4, #2 is jailed. #2 says he is Crier and asks to be killed.
    #2 is executed by the Jailor (Crier).
    #13 is killed by the Triad (Sheriff).

The replay ends on Day 5, outcome is undetermined, but likely some kind of evil victory.

REPLAY 2
    GucciGang makes it clear during setup that he'll throw anytime he wants.

GucciGang chooses the name "XXXTANTATION" and roles Jailor is slot #15.

Day 1, normal.

Night 1, #15 jails #2, who claims Doc. #15 chooses to execute, then says he's doing because he's "the same "Krieg that last game".
    #2 is executed by a Jailor (Doctor).
    #15 is killed by a Mass Murderer (Jailor).

The replay ends on Night 3. The outcome of the game is undetermined.

Was the game result altered?
    Unknown if any game outcome was altered, since both replays ended before the conclusion of the games .

Player Offenses
    GucciGang: Attempted Game Throwing, Griefing

Previous Offenses
    GucciGang: Reactionary Game Throwing (On Hold), Game Throwing (WL x1)

Recommended Action
    GucciGang: Watch List x2

Additional Notes
    GucciGang will not be punished here for the first replay, since it has been found to be already reviewed and punished HERE.
    GucciGang is guilty of Griefing in the second game for targeting a player specifically for his identity, and not for his in-game actions.

Note to the poster @youknowmp , please make sure to provide us complete replays for best reviews.

Thanks for helping to keep the game clean!

5. ISO #5