The Different Religions Of Mafia Players From Around The World - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: The Different Religions Of Mafia Players From Around The World

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Mfw I put time and effort into expressing my beliefs and my post goes completely ignored.Attachment 24606
    We don't care about troll religions. However, Catholicism is a troll religion as well so.. hum. Good point.

Edit: All religions are troll.
    Last edited by Gyrlander; May 18th, 2018 at 01:05 AM.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #152

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    So you believe all religious people are the same? This is in itself a belief. I fail to see how your belief is any better than his.
    I'm sorry that I failed to express that it's the preachers that I have a problem with.
    I wonder where did you get the "all religious people are the same" idea.

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

I can understand not being religious, I'm not, but being aggressive against Rachyl when they just asked a simple question makes you the asshole Ozy. If you can't hold a civil discussion on topics like this honestly your opinion becomes very meaningless, just saying.

If you want to openly debate against Religion I'd suggest you go educate yourself more first because at the moment all you are showing is your lack of it. Also take note of this image, if you want to debate something try to get out of the bottom half tiers of argument types.

You're right to have an opinion but when you put out there for the world to see, make sure it's polished.

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I can understand not being religious, I'm not, but being aggressive against Rachyl when they just asked a simple question makes you the asshole Ozy. If you can't hold a civil discussion on topics like this honestly your opinion becomes very meaningless, just saying.

If you want to openly debate against Religion I'd suggest you go educate yourself more first because at the moment all you are showing is your lack of it. Also take note of this image, if you want to debate something try to get out of the bottom half tiers of argument types.

You're right to have an opinion but when you put out there for the world to see, make sure it's polished.
    This feels like I make 2posts (10 and 14) and get 100 hate posts in return. Or you can show me other my posts?

In any case. Why are you telling me I can't discuss anything with him? He is the one who lacks "discussion" given that he does nothing other than preaching.

Like seriously. He comes here, starts preaching, and I am the one who can't "discuss" anything?
    I think I provided plenty to discussion while he had done nothing but quote Bible.
    Last edited by OzyWho; May 18th, 2018 at 01:30 AM.

8. ISO #158
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    This feels like I make 2posts (10 and 14) and get 100 hate posts in return. Or you can show me other my posts?

In any case. Why are you telling me I can't discuss anything with him? He is the one who lacks "discussion" given that he does nothing other than preaching.

Like seriously. He comes hear, starts preaching, and I am the one who can't "discuss" anything?
    I think I provided plenty to discussion while he had done nothing but quote Bible.
    This wasn't a hate post lol

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161
    Ganelon

I'd heard of the Furbolgs before, wasn't sure what to think of them. Interesting post there, I'll look at it later.

One thing to consider is that blonde-red hair is pretty common on mummies wherever Indo-European migrations took place, which is why some mummies with blonde-red hair were discovered in China. As for the red-haired Pharaoh... I really don't know. lol

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

Like seriously. He comes here, starts preaching, and I am the one who can't "discuss" anything?
    This alone shows you don't understand how to form an argument. Rachyl is using bible scriptures as a reference. Ever heard of a reference? It's the thing at the end of arguments where you state where you get your information from. Looking over the thread you can see she is using verses to answer questions, applying them to statements people make, etc.

Rachyl has not come in here "preaching" like you claim she is. You are twisting it into something it isn't. If quoting the bible triggers you, don't talk about Religion period.

14. ISO #164

I just went back and read the OP of this thread. I don't think Rachyl is preaching either, she seems curious about the rest of our beliefs (or lack thereof) and honestly just seems super excited about having found Christ and is enjoying the joy he puts into her heart. There's nothing wrong with that, and honestly I relate quite a great deal. If she were preaching, she would be saying shit like "repent or go to hell!" Instead she uses the tamer "Jesus loves you and wants you to repent and love him too." This is not preaching or an attempt to convert anyone, it's simply someone who is excited about what they've found and expressing it in an innocent way.

@Rachyl although we travel greatly different paths, I wish you the best on your spiritual journey, pay no mind to those who wish to tear you down with unconstructive criticisms. ❤

15. ISO #165

Alright here is your chance to show me you can form an argument. What did I make up?
    You made 4 claims, all of which are false:

1. You claimed that Rachyl asked a simple question and I got agressive. But, as far as I remember, my "agressive" posts were posts #10 and #14. Before none of which Rachyl asked anything at all. He quoted the bible, nothing more. I got agressive on that. There was no question.
    2. You claimed I can't hold a civil discussion. I admit I am not very civil. However, I did plenty of discussing in this thread. How did you miss that? And how did you miss the fact that Rachyl never did any Discussing, except when I posted something with a question mark? All he did was quote the bible. For you, does that qualify as discussing?
    3. You claimed I am not educated enough so I shouldn't talk. But, as far as I can tell, I am the most educated one here when it comes to Islam. When it comes to Christianity and I wasn't sure of something, I posed a question mark (as hinted in my previous point).
    4. You claim I can't form an argument. An argument consists of 3 things - claim, reasoning, evidence. Ofcourse there is nothing I can prove about almost anything on this threads topics, neither I would want to bother with the rest, but I did give my reasonings most of the time. Which, btw, is more than most here did, as most here only give out statements/claims or very strange assumptions or conclusions. You yourself included - made claims that you could have easily provided proof of, since the material you made these claims about(my posts). was all in this thread So how comes that you, the one who says others can't form an argument, can't do it yourself? All you had to do was quote the proper parts after all.

16. ISO #166
    Ganelon

I just went back and read the OP of this thread. I don't think Rachyl is preaching either, she seems curious about the rest of our beliefs (or lack thereof) and honestly just seems super excited about having found Christ and is enjoying the joy he puts into her heart. There's nothing wrong with that, and honestly I relate quite a great deal. If she were preaching, she would be saying shit like "repent or go to hell!" Instead she uses the tamer "Jesus loves you and wants you to repent and love him too." This is not preaching or an attempt to convert anyone, it's simply someone who is excited about what they've found and expressing it in an innocent way.

@Rachyl although we travel greatly different paths, I wish you the best on your spiritual journey, pay no mind to those who wish to tear you down with unconstructive criticisms. ❤
    Now that you mention this, I remember I fell in love with Spinoza's theosophy a few years ago - I had quite a similar experience.

17. ISO #167

I also acknowledge when things seem to be more story than historically accurate due to a LACK OF EVIDENCE.
    I'm sorry, but once I read that some divine beings came to Ireland in flying ships I lose 100% interest on the subject. I'm sorry and very sad if this story is true.

18. ISO #168
    Ganelon

10 votes to hammer.

19. ISO #169
    Ganelon

10 votes to hammer.
    Aww it doesn't work

20. ISO #170
    Ganelon

1. You claimed that Rachyl asked a simple question and I got agressive. But, as far as I remember, my "agressive" posts were posts #10 and #14. Before none of which Rachyl asked anything at all. He quoted the bible, nothing more. I got agressive on that. There was no question.
    2. You claimed I can't hold a civil discussion. I admit I am not very civil. However, I did plenty of discussing in this thread. How did you miss that? And how did you miss the fact that Rachyl never did any Discussing, except when I posted something with a question mark? All he did was quote the bible. For you, does that qualify as discussing?
    3. You claimed I am not educated enough so I shouldn't talk. But, as far as I can tell, I am the most educated one here when it comes to Islam. When it comes to Christianity and I wasn't sure of something, I posed a question mark (as hinted in my previous point).
    4. You claim I can't form an argument. An argument consists of 3 things - claim, reasoning, evidence. Ofcourse there is nothing I can prove about almost anything on this threads topics, neither I would want to bother with the rest, but I did give my reasonings most of the time. Which, btw, is more than most here did, as most here only give out statements/claims or very strange assumptions or conclusions. You yourself included - made claims that you could have easily provided proof of, since the material you made these claims about(my posts). was all in this thread So how comes that you, the one who says others can't form an argument, can't do it yourself? All you had to do was quote the proper parts after all.
    1. Rachel did indeed ask a question, at the very end of her first post. Have you read her post in its entirety?
    2. Rachyl did not become aggressive until you started bashing her beliefs and her (ad hominem?)
    3. You are clearly not educated enough if you equate ALL forms of worship/religious experience with Islam, specifically with aggressive, fundamentalist Islamic beliefs.

21. ISO #171
    Ganelon

Btw, is there any Christian in here?

Because there is something that bothers me about your god:
    Isn't your god portrayed as an overgrown child?

For example - it is said that suicide is the only thing that GUARANTEES that you get into Hell. But why? If he is the creator of everything - isn't he responsible his own creations don't want to be alive anymore? So why condemn them to Hell? I think he does it because he can't stand the sight of his own failure and projects the dissapointement that he feels of himself on to his creation instead.

Speaking of Hell:
    Is it reasonable to assume that Hell is worse than Heaven?

Doesn't the Bible itself say that Satan encourages people to do what they desire? So why would we think that Hell is worse than Heaven? Because the Bible says so? But the Bible is the word of God, is it not?
    We are even celebrating Christmas. And all reason points to it being a Satanic Festival instead of the celebration of Jesus birth.

Btw. Are there actually people who believe the Bible being a "History Book"?
    Well, tell you what. You make me a copy of Noah's ark and I will become religious.
    Speaking of Christmas:

Christmas was not a Satanic festival. Ever.

Christmas was originally a Pagan festival, in both the Roman religion - specifically, the Cult of Sol Invictus, instituted by Diocletian as State Religion of the Roman Empire, venerated the Sun on the 24th December - and in the traditional Anglo-Saxon (Germanic) Polytheist beliefs, which may have connected the day to Modrāniht, a festival celebrating motherhood, or to Yule, a Pagan God similar to Woden (Odin).

22. ISO #172

1. Rachel did indeed ask a question, at the very end of her first post. Have you read her post in its entirety?
    2. Rachyl did not become aggressive until you started bashing her beliefs and her (ad hominem?)
    3. You are clearly not educated enough if you equate ALL forms of worship/religious experience with Islam, specifically with aggressive, fundamentalist Islamic beliefs.
    You and your strange.... interpretations.
    You still haven't answered where you got the notion I think of all religious people alike.

I never said he became aggressive - new question to you.

I never claimed "I know islam so I know all religions". I even said I I wasn't sure about some Christian stuff so I asked. - again new question to you.

You keep on interpreting posts in a way I don't know if we even see same texts before us. Not just today, but some FM games too...

23. ISO #173

Speaking of Christmas:

Christmas was not a Satanic festival. Ever.

Christmas was originally a Pagan festival, in both the Roman religion - specifically, the Cult of Sol Invictus, instituted by Diocletian as State Religion of the Roman Empire, venerated the Sun on the 24th December - and in the traditional Anglo-Saxon (Germanic) Polytheist beliefs, which may have connected the day to Modrāniht, a festival celebrating motherhood, or to Yule, a Pagan God similar to Woden (Odin).
    Thank you, I took personal offense to his claim as I personally celebrate Yule. Just because the Holly King has horns doesn't mean he's fucking Satan.

24. ISO #174

1. Yes she did, read.
    2. Thanks to admitting it.
    3. You are very evidently not educated on the matter but pretend you are. Magoroth's post touches on that.
    4. I'm not going to go quote every single dribble post of yours. Every single post is wrong isn't it obvious?

You attack Rachyl, shit post about Islam, shit post about Pastafarianism and god knows what else that I can't be bothered to go scour for. This is why people don't talk about this stuff much because people like you make it volatile. You single handily shat this entire thread up.. Taunthaman too I guess but he ain't pressing the matter.

Like I said if you are going to bring your opinion in a scrutinised topic, make sure its polished.

25. ISO #175

You don't read, you admit to not being civil, pretend you are knowledgeable about something and say loaded statements about said topic and you cannot see how your dribble is detrimental to the threads integrity. Isn't it strange that this entire tread is derailed now and focused on you? Naaa you must be doing fine.

Not trying to put you down just want you to realise almost everything you have done in this thread has been detrimental. It's an interesting topic to discuss and now look at the thread

26. ISO #176

1. Yes she did, read.
    I apologize for missing that. But I saw a WALL full of bible quotes. Forgive me for not reading through it all?

2. Thanks to admitting it.
    No problem.
    But I want to ask you something though. How is it that, if someone goes up to someone to preaches his religion in a no small matter and recieves a "fuck off" in return - how is that the preacher guy is the good guy and the "fuck off" guy is the bad guy? It really REALLY doesn't make sense to me.

3. You are very evidently not educated on the matter but pretend you are. Magoroth's post touches on that.
    When you say: "on the matter" - you mean on Islam, right? Because that is the only topic I claimed I am educated about.
    Can you point to the Magoroth post where he tell out my inaccuracies on Islam? I srsly missed it. Bloddy shameful if I missed something twice in a row.
    And I don't mean where he somehow thought I see all religious people as I see Islamic people, or that I see all Religious people the same. Because I have no clue where he got those ideas from, given that I never claimed anything of such sort.

4. I'm not going to go quote every single dribble post of yours. Every single post is wrong isn't it obvious?
    You gotta admit - that is impressive! 35 posts, and every single thing I said is wrong? That's really really impressive!

You attack Rachyl, shit post about Islam, shit post about Pastafarianism
    Yes, I attack those who preach their religion to me. There is nothing wrong about that and I won't apologize about it. He is the one who should do the apologizing.
    Islam deserves to be shitted on. And yes, their religion = terrorism. Between the Sira, the Hadith, Mecca Koran, Medina Koran - only Mecca Koran (from very beginning of Islam, when Muhammed still preached love and peace) does NOT tell to kill none muslims. All other 3 will tell to kill everyone from every other religion. And even Mecca tells to live and do what and how Muhammed did. (wanna guess how he lived, Mr.KnowBetter?)
    The Pastafarianism joke - you clearly didn't get it.

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

Isn't it strange that this entire tread is derailed now and focused on you? Naaa you must be doing fine.
    I don't know if you noticed, but these past 100 posts I only defended myself for posts 10 and 14. And if you look closely at the beginning of the snowball, it was fueled alot by bullshit assumptions or interpretations, presumably because of biased feelings.

Now, given that I was in the right by, basically, saying "fuck off" to the one preaching his religion to me. And given that I was not the one who kept the ball rolling (or you think I shouldn't defend myself?). I think you are right - I am "doing fine", as you said.

29. ISO #179

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    take a lesson from arsonist and please actually give reasons
    I already gave my reason. I quoted the internationale. And it's a much more reliable source that then a bible that spreads anti jew sentiment.

By drawing this comparison you show a lack of knowledge over both religions. The two dieties are incredibly similar and only separated by a few interpretation differences. I'm firmly the convinced that the deities both christianity and islam believe in could totally be the same person.
    Very true. I have no knowledge of christianity exccept that i know it's a religion full of bullshit like "you are going to be roasted on judgement day"

Also, the comment about Nazi Germany is just insensitive and you should feel bad if you think that a (supposedly) benevolent god would condone the mass slaughter of jews.
    how is a racist god supposed to be benevolent?
    I gave reasons why jesus is racist in previous posts

No. The jewish and christian bibles literally share a testament.
    Then what's the reason for nazi geramny to commit genocide on jews?

Get the actual fuck out of here.
    what's a sin anyways? according to mm, eating too mush is a sin, DOESN'T THAT PROVE THAT CHRISTiANITY IS MENTALLY RETARDED?
    the Jester Leader

30. ISO #180

You are absolutely right. but the problem is:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    The bible says your response is bullshit. Of course im going to quote from the bible(its the word of God) ??? So where do you think your going when you die tauntshaman??? The bible says as it is written there is none righteous no not one. The bible proves we are all sinners and if you want proof about the bible being the word of God then go look at all the prophecies that have been fufilled
    Rachyl doesn't seem to be eager to give reasons. she's just gonna quote from the bible and call what we say bullshit.
    the Jester Leader

31. ISO #181
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    I already gave my reason. I quoted the internationale. And it's a much more reliable source that then a bible that spreads anti jew sentiment.

Very true. I have no knowledge of christianity exccept that i know it's a religion full of bullshit like "you are going to be roasted on judgement day"

what's a sin anyways? according to mm, eating too mush is a sin, DOESN'T THAT PROVE THAT CHRISTiANITY IS MENTALLY RETARDED?
    Oi wtf

32. ISO #182
    Ganelon

Oi wtf
    How is Jesus racist, Jesus was literally a Jew...

33. ISO #183

Rachyl wasn't preaching you dense cunt they were just quoting the bible verses in relevant situations, wrap your head around it already. You are the "bad guy" because you can't be civil and discuss your stance in a non volatile way. You came out of the gates insulting Rachyl and asked the thread to be locked because you cannot handle the topic. Here's an idea, don't open the thread. Wow amazing. Instead you chose to stay and post inflammatory comments while trying to pass it off as an argument.

instead of "extremists" or "radicals", call them what they are "Muslims".
    This is such a stupid statement to make and just highlights you don't grasp the topic and just want to stir the pot towards your agenda. This is also what I am assuming Magoroth was talking about, it's what I was talking about at least.

Plenty more bullshit posts like your numerous incessant posts pressing that you have every right to tell someone to fuck off in their own thread. Your Pastafariasm dribble was not posted to be solely a joke, we both know you had an underlying agenda with it. Look at your fucking signature too, how pathetic are you really? You come in swinging and get upset you get swung back at. There is a reason why penalties goes against the instigator in sports you know.

Yes, I attack those who preach their religion to me. There is nothing wrong about that and I won't apologize about it. He is the one who should do the apologizing.
    Now, given that I was in the right by, basically, saying "fuck off" to the one preaching his religion to me.
    This alone shows you are a waste of time. Refuse to own up to your wrong doings. Was hoping to get you to realise you were being a fucking donkey but obviously your ego won't let you.

34. ISO #184

You are absolutely right. but the problem is:

Rachyl doesn't seem to be eager to give reasons. she's just gonna quote from the bible and call what we say bullshit.
    When building something you refer to a manual no? Of course she is going to to refer to the bible and say look it says here you're wrong. And what you said was wrong anyway, you said you don't have sins. Literally everyone sins and claiming you don't is a blatant lie and I say that as a non religious person.

35. ISO #185
    Ganelon

Rachyl wasn't preaching you dense cunt they were just quoting the bible verses in relevant situations, wrap your head around it already. You are the "bad guy" because you can't be civil and discuss your stance in a non volatile way. You came out of the gates insulting Rachyl and asked the thread to be locked because you cannot handle the topic. Here's an idea, don't open the thread. Wow amazing. Instead you chose to stay and post inflammatory comments while trying to pass it off as an argument.

This is such a stupid statement to make and just highlights you don't grasp the topic and just want to stir the pot towards your agenda. This is also what I am assuming Magoroth was talking about, it's what I was talking about at least.

Plenty more bullshit posts like your numerous incessant posts pressing that you have every right to tell someone to fuck off in their own thread. Your Pastafariasm dribble was not posted to be solely a joke, we both know you had an underlying agenda with it. Look at your fucking signature too, how pathetic are you really? You come in swinging and get upset you get swung back at. There is a reason why penalties goes against the instigator in sports you know.

This alone shows you are a waste of time. Refuse to own up to your wrong doings. Was hoping to get you to realise you were being a fucking donkey but obviously your ego won't let you.

I was referring to a different quote, let me find it.

36. ISO #186
    Ganelon

If it's a honest question then:
    https://youtu.be/uNT54Y-s4MA
    And for God's sake - stop saying words like "radical" or "extremists". Only Muslims who don't kill none-islamic people are Muslims who don't know their own religion, or don't believe in it in the first place (which makes sense since saying that they don't believe in the religion anymore makes it so other Islamic people HAVE to kill them, according to their own religion).

Well, anyway. If you did enjoy learning more about that foreign religion, then you might also enjoy learning more about it's history:
    https://youtu.be/k6rPdi-acsc

@SuperJack
    Talking religions or politics makes me feel uncomfortable. Can't you delete this thread? Perhaps it's against rules?
    The red part.

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

Hitler grew up reading anti Jewish magazines and believed the Jews were ruining the economy of Germany. It had nothing to do with religion.

On phone, will provide sources tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

39. ISO #189

I already gave my reason. I quoted the internationale. And it's a much more reliable source that then a bible that spreads anti jew sentiment
    Saying the internationale is your source is actively worse than saying the Bible is your source because the Bible actually carries some significance in the subject.

40. ISO #190

Too much, not just eating. I'm not christian, just saying.

If you heard about gluttony, do you heard about sloth? It's a sin too.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

41. ISO #191

Hitler grew up reading anti Jewish magazines and believed the Jews were ruining the economy of Germany. It had nothing to do with religion.

On phone, will provide sources tonight.
    How Hitler can be releated to religion? He was roman catholic, that proably how he can be releated.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

42. ISO #192
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    "From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths."
    -II Kings 2:23-24

We've all been there. You're walking along, minding your own business, when a gang of cocky, young bastards start hurling abuse at you. Most of us would just keep walking, or maybe, yell some insults back or flip them the bird. Elisha (commonly regarded as the Luke Skywalker to the Prophet Elijah's Obi-Wan Kenobi), however, decides to take it one step further. Invoking the name of God, he summons motherfucking bears to come and claw the shit out of them.

Christians are constantly asking for prayer in schools to help get today's kids in line, but we beg to differ. We need bears in schools. If every teacher had the power to summon a pair of child-maiming grizzly avengers, you can bet that schoolchildren nowadays would be the most well-behaved, polite children, ever. It's a simple choice: listen to the biology lesson, or get first-hand knowledge of the digestive system of Ursus horribilis.

Damn I haven't laughed that much in a long time.
    Like I said, a lot of the discrepancy between God's behavior in the two halves of the Bible is due to his gradual transformation from the head of the Canaanite pantheon to Israel/Judea's sole and national God.

43. ISO #193

Just respect other's religions and if you can't just ignore them, don't make scandal just out of that.
    I know christianity may be stupid at the time, but i never make scandal out of it.

Also, yay, noone asked me for my religion through 10 pages!!! Thank you very much!!! I love you all!!!

44. ISO #194

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    How Hitler can be releated to religion? He was roman catholic, that proably how he can be releated.
    Did you even read my post? His reason for targeting and killing Jews was unrelated to religion.

45. ISO #195

Just respect other's religions and if you can't just ignore them, don't make scandal just out of that.
    I know christianity may be stupid at the time, but i never make scandal out of it.

Also, yay, noone asked me for my religion through 10 pages!!! Thank you very much!!! I love you all!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    tell us!
    Dude please read the thread or fuck off.

46. ISO #196
    Ganelon

What do you believe in? lol

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

Dude, this thread was made just only to say your religion, no any debate bullshit.
    And yet you still haven’t done that

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200

Like I said, a lot of the discrepancy between God's behavior in the two halves of the Bible is due to his gradual transformation from the head of the Canaanite pantheon to Israel/Judea's sole and national God.
    Can you quote me that post? I can't find it.

And seems too convenient, doesn't it?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.