Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1687
  1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    .............HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT PRAY TELL??

Plus if YOU are neutral, I doubt SB16 put 2 neutrals in a weird setup like this.... well maybe in fact

also thats perfect french but I think we gotta speak english
    omg it's all over this thread
    look again lol

i'm just sitting here LOL ing because you guys want to kill me / distorted, guess what, once we're dead you guys STILL have to find the evil roles for a town win
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #1105

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Efekannn, shut up, I'm not going to mention the sacred word in this unholy forum.
    buttsex
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

6. ISO #1106

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

10. ISO #1110

11. ISO #1111

12. ISO #1112

THIS IS TOO HARD FOR ME *BREAKS DOWN*
    we can make it easier..*passes u the lube*

13. ISO #1113

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

cccchhHHAAAARRRGEEEE
    -vote stealthbomber16

16. ISO #1116

What is this clusterfuckery? I don’t want naz L-1 yet, and I don’t want to kill distorted he’s a town read for me. I don’t like your deal, MM. I don’t like you in general, MM. what happened to even addressing aamirus? Imo you’re all scums and I can’t even nightkill anyone because I’m too far down in OoO as Satan. I want naz dead today yes but holy shit now is too early. If I had it my way I’d straight up shoot everyone in game lmfao
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

17. ISO #1117

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    What is this clusterfuckery? I don’t want naz L-1 yet, and I don’t want to kill distorted he’s a town read for me. I don’t like your deal, MM. I don’t like you in general, MM. what happened to even addressing aamirus? Imo you’re all scums and I can’t even nightkill anyone because I’m too far down in OoO as Satan. I want naz dead today yes but holy shit now is too early. If I had it my way I’d straight up shoot everyone in game lmfao
    Your top town read FUCKING CLAIMED neutral. Only 1 person even responded to my reads list IMO the majority of lobby is various different scums now fuck this shit
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    omg it's all over this thread
    look again lol

i'm just sitting here LOL ing because you guys want to kill me / distorted, guess what, once we're dead you guys STILL have to find the evil roles for a town win
    I doubt you and Distorted are both “neutral” and frankly aren’t neutrals basically just a 4th scum team in this setup?

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

Spoiler : Lore :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

@Stealthbomber16 ARE TRAPS LEGAL?
    Depends. Have two people broken the furry law?

@Stealthbomber16 Can neutrals win with the town?

Neutral: Eliminate all other factions, or be in a scenario where the elimination of all other factions may not be stopped. Any neutral roles have a passive night immunity, regardless of their role.
    Neutral: Eliminate all other factions, or be in a scenario where the elimination of all other factions may not be stopped. Any neutral roles have a passive night immunity, regardless of their role.

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

AgH fucks sake. I’d be fine with a lynch on anyone in game, honestly. Also am I blind? When did distorted claim neutral? Wasn’t he saying that Naz was? Gotdamn I must be going senile because what the fuck
    I fucking quoted it and ASKED you fucks to respond to it > 5 TIMES AND NOT ONE PERSON RESPONDED TO IT

27. ISO #1127

@Stealthbomber16 ARE TRAPS LEGAL?
    I snarkily responded to this too quickly.

Depends, have two people broken the shock rule?*

28. ISO #1128

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I would like to remind you all this kind of scum painting posts. I couldnt even defend myself, AND DISTORTED KNEW THAT. So he pushed me lol. Which is the reason I'm now a scumread for several people.

@Otakudweeb69 If you agree with the deal that I have proposed you, put your vote on @naz . I will then put her at L-1. Naz, what do you think about that? Do you have any defense? Because I admit that you kinda never defended yourself, as if you were going to be saved by someone else...
    Please, for the love of god, do not let MM decide who to lynch today.

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

I’m sorry, I must’ve missed it. I will go back and read. Chill your ass. There is no neutral faction in this game all factions only win with themselves.
    I’m not going to Chill I feel like 1/10 posts I have made in the last 48 hours have been read. YOU FUCKS NEED ALL CAPS

34. ISO #1134

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Efe could have just as well rolled Enslaved furry in the beginning probably.
    Then he'd need one more successful shock on another player and he'd solo win, even if he's a townie.
    That still makes him a townie tho. Do not lynch townies today pls.
    You are the worst goddamn offender. Almost 1/2 of your posts show a complete disregard for reading eh game

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

Considering demons can be rolled without fulfilling the sinner mechanics, I don't see why the same shouldn't apply to furries.
    That I agree with I was angrily talking about what you’ve been doing all game long not that 1 specific post

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

Who is ratatoskr btw?
    You guys read and respond to Efe’s posts which are just trolling and ignore almost everything else...

I doubt Rata has anything to do with anything - he’s an admin in Distorted’s Discord Server. I’m sure Efe is really enjoying the reaction he’s getting by mysteriously saying “ooh guys there are hints about my role all throughout my posts”

41. ISO #1141

Ok wait hold up this lines up. Naz claimed neutral which would have night immunity and didn’t die when I attacked her.I think we should lynch naz and allow me to shoot distorted to see if he’s a neutral or not, or someone suggest a different course of events. I’d also be open to shooting MM. I’m gonna refrain from voting yet so we can have more discussion but I personally think naz should be the lynch today because she word for word claimed to be a “solo neutral”, which would also make her a scum, and would explain my kill not going through.

42. ISO #1142

Why did you quote that 1 specific post then?
    Cuz it was right there. SORRY IS THIS BETTER:

@Kenny
    You are the worst goddamn offender. 1/2 of your posts make it look like you haven’t bothered to read the game or setup at all.

@Kenny
    You are the worst goddamn offender. 1/2 of your posts make it look like you haven’t bothered to read the game or setup at all.

@Kenny

43. ISO #1143

Ok wait hold up this lines up. Naz claimed neutral which would have night immunity and didn’t die when I attacked her.I think we should lynch naz and allow me to shoot distorted to see if he’s a neutral or not, or someone suggest a different course of events. I’d also be open to shooting MM. I’m gonna refrain from voting yet so we can have more discussion but I personally think naz should be the lynch today because she word for word claimed to be a “solo neutral”, which would also make her a scum, and would explain my kill not going through.
    Don't we still have more than 24 hours?

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147

No we don't have two people. Distorted has never claimed to be neutral and it's you who keeps saying that he did.
    I missed it too aamirus: there may have been a soft claim from distorted but i didn't see him outright claim to be neutral. Sorry, i'll read more carefully but... this <<

48. ISO #1148

49. ISO #1149

50. ISO #1150

@Marshmallow Marshall

Did you get feedback saying you were shocked?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :