Day Two
    Day Three
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Attention!

If You Guys Skip This Day I'll End This Game With Everyone Except ''Marshmallow Marshall,Haecceity,Magoroth,Stealthbomber16'' Winning
    @Efekannn02

I keep not converting anyone because the game is over for me anyway, so I just don't want anyone to lose for nothing :P what happened with that though?

Also I'm just going to do as if this game wasn't a thing. Sorry, but there's absolutely no fun to have here.

What do you guys think about changing my avatar to the Soviet Union flag, which is now the Deep Space Miner & Security Guard Union? I'm sure @Tauntshaman approves. (dont reply since ur not ingame btw)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #607

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    -vote Kenny

Denolann has never posted once so who cares if he wins or not just vote Kenny so game can be over.
    I don't want to be that guy, but he doesn't deserve the win... I mean, when all you gotta is reveal as jester on D1 to get lynched and win and solve the game, if you don't do it... you shouldn't be granted anything, am I right?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Efekannn02

I keep not converting anyone because the game is over for me anyway, so I just don't want anyone to lose for nothing :P what happened with that though?

Also I'm just going to do as if this game wasn't a thing. Sorry, but there's absolutely no fun to have here.

What do you guys think about changing my avatar to the Soviet Union flag, which is now the Deep Space Miner & Security Guard Union? I'm sure @Tauntshaman approves. (dont reply since ur not ingame btw)
    fine i'll end this game late at night
    it was fun playing with you guys

and Hypersniper was a better host than me
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #610

it wasnt you being a bad host. it was just the amount of people who didnt show up and no reserves. Just shows the importance of having reserves for next time you host; and also why people are blacklisted from certain peoples games due to not showing up.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614
    Ganelon

I'm technically not supposed to be posting, but I have a few ideas.

This game is already decided - the only reason it hasn't ended is because half the players are afk. I have an idea - you can either just end the game right here and say that either it's a draw and Hybrid, the Town and Efekannn all win (or just the Town and Hybrid, and MafiaZ and Distorted etc) OR, I offer to replace Denolann and vote in his stead.

I apologize for this breach of protocol, but I feel that this game STILL going on is really going to put a strain on the community. The longer it draws out, the longer it'll just keep people away from the forums. Nobody wants to log on just to post in this game. It's not your fault, Efekannn, tho. This setup, being crazy enough as it is, isn't very noob-friendly LOL. And most of the noobs who signed up aren't even here.

TL;DR End the game or give me Denolann's slot.
    @Efekannn02
    Last edited by ; August 24th, 2018 at 07:07 AM.

15. ISO #615
    Rachyl

sorry i havent been playing the FM. this FM just seems boring. i dont like being invincible because it takes all the fun out of the game. anyways, please end this game soon so i can move on to the next one

16. ISO #616

You were a good host. We simply didn't have enough players... and the setup was..... QUESTIONABLE.

17. ISO #617

S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

Game End

Setup

Story Continiutationle:The Dimension Destroyer Was Bored And Destroyed Everyone And Everything End!

Thank You Everyone For Your Activity And Support Everyone Won!

Roles
    Living
    Graveyard
    Efekannn02
    Distorted
    Starcraft Player
    Starcraft Player
    Starcraft Player
    Starcraft Player
    Hybrid
    Sc2Mafia Staff Member
    MafiaZ Member

I Hope Im Doing Well As Host

Game End
    I Like Ice Cream

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

Marshmallow Marshall Efekannn02
    Hybrid Distorted
    Magoroth Scvmurderer
    Denolann Citizen
    Haecceity Citizen
    SuperJack Citizen
    Arsonist Citizen
    Distorted Citizen
    Kenny Hybrid
    Rachyl Staff Member
    Aamirus MafiaZ
    Stealthbomber16 Dunna

Those Are All The Starter Roles
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #625

Yay I won... lol

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Well I'm glad I died early this game because it looks like a snoozefest.
    your death was the one exciting moment, but probably only for me lol.

I came on and was reading what I'd missed casually and forgot that day was ending 3pm my time. Then I saw Kenny posted like "so aamirus you want to be the one that stops us from lynching dunna then eh?" and in my head I'm like "wait Stealth claimed dunna? oh shiiiiit it's 2:58!"

I got that hammer vote out just in time, Kenny is the real MVP
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

28. ISO #628

your death was the one exciting moment, but probably only for me lol.

I came on and was reading what I'd missed casually and forgot that day was ending 3pm my time. Then I saw Kenny posted like "so aamirus you want to be the one that stops us from lynching dunna then eh?" and in my head I'm like "wait Stealth claimed dunna? oh shiiiiit it's 2:58!"

I got that hammer vote out just in time, Kenny is the real MVP
    tbh in my opinion Kenny is the MVP in this game but sadly now i can meta read him lol
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, who won? i cant tell by end of day post and too lazy to scroll thru the pages.
    Everyone, according to host... But according to the setup, SC players, MafiaZ and Skwirl won. If we really STICK to the setup, game didn't even end, though. It was simply inevitable xD

31. ISO #631

Everyone, according to host... But according to the setup, SC players, MafiaZ and Skwirl won. If we really STICK to the setup, game didn't even end, though. It was simply inevitable xD
    all you had to do was to die to make them win
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #632

all you had to do was to die to make them win
    Well, not hybrid. Also we can't self vote here sooooooo...

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

Quote Originally Posted by Haecceity View Post
    I remembered this is a place and... ummm...

lol

Do many games end this way here?
    @Efekannn02 , you have to create your set ups more balanced - that is without such a clear "best solution".
    @Kenny ... I guess I can't blame you for playing against your wincon in such a boring setup kek. That was pretty funny
    This game is very much the exception and not the rule LOL. Don't use this as a basis for judging future games please. The S-FM Ladder should be resuming sometime in september/october and those games are all balanced setups that were either made by well-respected players or have been run and tested several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

35. ISO #635

lol

@Efekannn02 , you have to create your set ups more balanced - that is without such a clear "best solution".
    @Kenny ... I guess I can't blame you for playing against your wincon in such a boring setup kek. That was pretty funny
    its already balanced enough if you want you can try balancing this for yourself and then talk to me
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #636

lol

@Haecceity No, NOT AT ALL lol. This game was, no offense efe you're a good host, but it was BULLSHIT. If you want real games, wait for the ladder games to get back. The setups are actually balanced, players are usually good, and more logic is required and used. I will mention you in the signups thread when it will happen. This was more of an in-house jokey game lol. Don't see it as representative of our site... please xD

The signups that are currently open are of a similar kind, because some people decided that it was the time to host bullshit stuff. It should still be less messy than this one, though. I can tell you I have never seen that kind of stuff on my two years of active membership here, and that it is very rare. Also. DON'T YOU DARE FORGETTING WE EXIST AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

I hope you stick with us a bit to play the next games, especially ladder ones. Once again, if u want to sign in the current game, you're welcome but know that it won't be very normal. It's basically a big mess of weird roles, and the almighty Host is going to try to make it a playable game

37. ISO #637

This game is very much the exception and not the rule LOL. Don't use this as a basis for judging future games please. The S-FM Ladder should be resuming sometime in september/october and those games are all balanced setups that were either made by well-respected players or have been run and tested several times.
    Hell... maybe I should host something like RLVG's Super Basic, so we get a half-legit host with a 100% legit setup... ^^

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

its already balanced enough if you want you can try balancing this for yourself and then talk to me
    No.

This setup is confusing as hell and fundamentally unbalanced.

41. ISO #641

No.

This setup is confusing as hell and fundamentally unbalanced.
    I actually feel like the balance was decent once you wrapped your head around it. The main issue with it in my mind is getting a majority lynch vote to go through. Probably should make it a forced lynch next time.

SCV and Dunna dying early crippled the “scum” and was just unlucky. Efe missed on both of his conversion attempts too. I think the balance is otherwise there though. Each of the cult leaders is set up to be a rock/paper/scissors against the other two. Dunna is set to help stop MafiaZ from getting too big.

I would remove the SC2Staff role though. I can see why Rachyl had no interest in playing... it’s basically an invulnerable executioner who has no idea who the target is.

42. ISO #642

I actually feel like the balance was decent once you wrapped your head around it. The main issue with it in my mind is getting a majority lynch vote to go through. Probably should make it a forced lynch next time.

SCV and Dunna dying early crippled the “scum” and was just unlucky. Efe missed on both of his conversion attempts too. I think the balance is otherwise there though. Each of the cult leaders is set up to be a rock/paper/scissors against the other two. Dunna is set to help stop MafiaZ from getting too big.

I would remove the SC2Staff role though. I can see why Rachyl had no interest in playing... it’s basically an invulnerable executioner who has no idea who the target is.
    tbh the Sc2MafStaff is a bullshit role but it has its uses and can get Hybrid lynched if the player manages to communicate well in the night chat

and yes Scvmurderer is kind of underbalanced (but can be lucky af and win)
    but other than that yes this game was a unlucky one indeed with more players this would have been much better

but seriously this is well balanced for a 4 cult game its just unstable
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #643

tbh the Sc2MafStaff is a bullshit role but it has its uses and can get Hybrid lynched if the player manages to communicate well in the night chat

and yes Scvmurderer is kind of underbalanced (but can be lucky af and win)
    but other than that yes this game was a unlucky one indeed with more players this would have been much better

but seriously this is well balanced for a 4 cult game its just unstable
    Unstable save = REPICK FAST

The setup WAS NOT good. There was a clear way to make most people win, that people just had to follow (lynch Hybrid with everyone converted to MafiaZ).

44. ISO #644

The setup WAS NOT good. There was a clear way to make most people win, that people just had to follow (lynch Hybrid with everyone converted to MafiaZ).
    Please read the dunna role card.

The setup only failed because all 3 evil roles killed themselves as early as they could.

45. ISO #645

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Please read the dunna role card.

The setup only failed because all 3 evil roles killed themselves as early as they could.
    But as Dunna, how do I find my mates? Especially considering my mates don't need to side with me. Town totally could've gone with me and just decided "lets not all get recruited by mafiaz".

46. ISO #646

that clear way only works if the other clanleaders want to gamethrow
    I Like Ice Cream

47. ISO #647

But as Dunna, how do I find my mates? Especially considering my mates don't need to side with me. Town totally could've gone with me and just decided "lets not all get recruited by mafiaz".
    You are night immune and join efekannn's chat when he visits you. Scvmurderer should want to have you alive and distorted can't convert anyone who is already part of a cult anyway so he wouldn't realize who you are. MafiaZ want to hide because you can kill them.
    They don't have siding with you as win condition but it should be clear that siding with you is a huge advantage for efekannn or scv. There were lots of ways for you to find allies.
    Then for that last part you mentioned, reread day 1 if you're really being serious. Dunna was an evil role and the right play in your situation was hiding that alignment.
    I honestly actually agree with efe about the setup. Some roles were boring af, all roles were needed for balance, the balance was there and (much) more citizens would have made the game more interesting.
    Last edited by Kenny; August 29th, 2018 at 08:52 PM.

48. ISO #648

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post

100% this. There is a lot going on in the setup and it's not very obvious right away who is supposed to be the "good" versus the "evil", but I mean Dunna and Efe both just revealed their roles to everybody and SCV got unlucky (really though visiting MM?) N1.

The whole concept of the town allying with MafiaZ to make the most people win as possible only happened because 1) Dunna was dead so MafiaZ had nothing to fear 2) SCV died n1 3) Efe and SCV both failed to convert anybody to their factions 4) Half the lobby was afk so nobody could even get lynched anymore after D1 anyway

Another thing that the "evils" missed is that Efe can see all the night actions. This means that after N1 he knows the three players that are Dunna/original MafiaZ/SCV, though not necessarily which is which. I figure he can probably use this information + their targets fairly effectively to try and work out which one of them is which during the day. Then he has a pretty solid chance of killing a mafiaZ member N2 (and also therefore a 50% chance of stopping the MafiaZ from converting anybody, and basically setting them up to be wiped out the next night). He also knows who the skwirls are after N1. He can choose to convert 1 back to cit and kill the other to keep the Skwirl team small if he wants.

I think it's also worth noting that as along as Hybrid is lynched, MafiaZ doesn't need to side with Skwirl. Efe, Hybrid, and Staff Member should coordinate during the night 1 chat to get Hybrid lynched D2. This would help both Efe and SCV because it effectively takes away their "evil" status and just makes them cult leaders like Distorted. They still couldn't openly reveal themselves but at least the town would no longer really have any reason to listen to the Skwirl team.

Anyway, TLDR: there were plenty of things for evils to do here.... basically anything besides hardclaiming your role d1 and d2

Now, it can be argued that a converted EfeM member or CHOO member would actually want to side with MafiaZ over their own clan leader (because they can just ask to be converted to MafiaZ) but I think that would count as gamethrowing - even though it would ultimately result in that player winning. I think people would be at least sporting enough to try to help their own faction win.
    Last edited by DJarJar; August 30th, 2018 at 12:59 PM.

49. ISO #649

I really felt as though Dunna was a strongly town-aligned neutral, and the lens as though I was evil was due to the fact that I was a low-post slot, and that once I was dead that they could side with the worst cult.

50. ISO #650

I really felt as though Dunna was a strongly town-aligned neutral, and the lens as though I was evil was due to the fact that I was a low-post slot, and that once I was dead that they could side with the worst cult.
    Trouble is, if we just identify the "town" as being the Sc2players, then their best bet at winning is actually joining mafiaZ. Hence Dunna is really the main scum role of this setup