S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 61
Register

User Tag List

Page 61 of 76 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,050 of 3757
  1. ISO #3001

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    It’s because Otakud claimed to be able to open a night chat on D2 and his flavor fits his role. As well as aamirus’. Your flavour is inconsistent because you claim to be a former sheriff, and don’t seem to have any specific ability; nor are you mentioned in anyone else’s role card (not even in mine). 1

Secondly, it doesn’t seem likely Otakud would just reveal with this kind of info at MyLo to mislynch you
    Unless he's in a perma chat with a scummate, which is likely IMO if we're in a two pure scum world.

Also, I'm more of a drunk guy than a sheriff :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #3002
    Ganelon

why didn’t you reveal you were in a day chat?

3. ISO #3003

Lastly, Otakud said he could confirm himself as town (obviously he can’t). I don’t see him saying that as scum ever
    stop.

Wanna just lynch Frinckles, check him or check me, and see?

It's 5v2v1, we lynch Frinckles, it's (likely) 4v2, then a kill happens, it's 3v2 (LYLO) with your check. No vote removal thing happened today, so I assume it might have been one-use.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #3004
    Ganelon

The only thing that gives me pause, is MM stating he’s male, from a scum POV it doesn’t make sense to lie about something like that

5. ISO #3005

It’s because Otakud claimed to be able to open a night chat on D2 and his flavor fits his role. As well as aamirus’. Your flavour is inconsistent because you claim to be a former sheriff, and don’t seem to have any specific ability; nor are you mentioned in anyone else’s role card (not even in mine). 1

Secondly, it doesn’t seem likely Otakud would just reveal with this kind of info at MyLo to mislynch you
    Btw, where did he claim on D2? I didn't see his claim

6. ISO #3006

why didn’t you reveal you were in a day chat?
    To avoid outing the architect if they didn't want to be outed..? How does it even make sense to lie about that as scum lol

7. ISO #3007

The only thing that gives me pause, is MM stating he’s male, from a scum POV it doesn’t make sense to lie about something like that
    that claim was made before otaku said anything about female day chats, but after yagami said he was hunting ellie moon.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

8. ISO #3008
    Ganelon

Are you saying you didn’t know he was the architect?

9. ISO #3009
    Ganelon

yh idk, this really doesn’t look good for MM

10. ISO #3010

Are you saying you didn’t know he was the architect?
    Nope. His name was Carl Flynn (I assume I can say that) in the QT.

11. ISO #3011

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    I’m a town architect/crier with one charge and can make some sort of day chat with a female player that lasts until either of us dies named Carl Flynn. Update: nvm can’t confirm myself as town this is hidden isn’t it
    near the start of d2

12. ISO #3012

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ^^ lol

Or someone has just NOT CLAIMED their full name and is bullshitting us... @Gyrlander @Wiisp cough cough

I think so yes

@Frinckles I agree that this vote makes no sense... explain yourself.
    you posted just 2 minutes / 4 posts later and didn't see it?

13. ISO #3013
    Ganelon

Yeah I don’t even know, I don’t fully understand what this means right now, but I do think MM is lying about his gender.

14. ISO #3014

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    I’m a town architect/crier with one charge and can make some sort of day chat with a female player that lasts until either of us dies named Carl Flynn. Update: nvm can’t confirm myself as town this is hidden isn’t it
    Okay, I missed that. So he claimed that female thing since yesterday? I admit this looks quite bad for me o.O

15. ISO #3015
    Ganelon

Idk, the teams are either aamirus/Otakud or MM/Frinckles, lynch someone from team two, jail someone from team 1

16. ISO #3016

17. ISO #3017

@Magoroth My Wincon Is To See Ellie Moon Dead I Win With Town.. Im Jailor And I Have 2 Shots.. The Only Way Town Wins This Is By Following My Lead For A Change. I Can Easily Kill Frinckles In Jail He Claims NI And Then Have @naz Kill MM.. I Mean Do I Have To Be Any More Clear Town Still Wins If We Lynch Otakudweeb69 For Exes Win.. I Mean This Is Hook Line And Sinker....

18. ISO #3018
    Ganelon

k, let's do that
    I don't see the point of discussing this any further, can we like, hammer Otakud now then?

19. ISO #3019

why are we killing otaku AND MM? There's no way they are same alignment
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

20. ISO #3020
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    why are we killing otaku AND MM? There's no way they are same alignment
    exactly
    if Otakud is town shoot MM, otherwise shoot, idk, aamirus

21. ISO #3021

22. ISO #3022

23. ISO #3023
    Ganelon

Ill votee when naz confirms shes given someone a gun

24. ISO #3024

I guess I'm getting lynched anyway so I'll just hope Light has no 2nd chance......

I am Ellie Moon. I'm a lovely cold bitch (yep... lol) who rides at night with her best friend, Abbie, to rob graves. We travel a lot to find "the finest" graves. A sheriff from another county saw me while I was robbing a grave, and I let Abbie escape "while [myself] distracted him", and came back to my native town (probably here?).
    Other than that, I always end up coming back to the Redwood Saloon because of Elizabeth, my secret lover. She told me about "two very evil men" terrorizing people in the saloon. We ride in the night too and I bring her to faraway lands with the money I make with grave robbing. I bought her a diamond ring she always wears.

I am a Town Grave Robber. Each night, I may check a corpse for items to steal and use for myself. My actions : N1 : NightmareFriend7; N2 : Distorted (obviously lol).

I did recieve that smoke cloud thing, btw. That wasn't made up.

Obviously, early on, claiming grave robber Ellie Moon when someone claimed to have a bounty on my head wasn't really the best bet, especially since some sheriff saw me. I decided to claim a sheriff-y thing and the info I had : the two very evil men ("strangers"). I pretty much cleared Scv as town as soon as he claimed his name, too.

Now, I'm probably getting executed tonight, but eeeh, better than getting lynched lol. @Light_Yagami If you are really town, you need to let me live tonight, else town will probably lose and you'll lose anyway. You can have fun executing me once we have only Frinckles left as evil, but please don't throw

25. ISO #3025

Don't kill Otakud lol. He's town.

26. ISO #3026

27. ISO #3027

28. ISO #3028
    Ganelon

wait
    you're saying, not only are you town, but so is Otakud?
    okay, who the fuck is scum then, Frinckles and aamirus?
    I think we have enough voting power to lynch everyone in that pool so it works for me

29. ISO #3029

30. ISO #3030

I guess I'm getting lynched anyway so I'll just hope Light has no 2nd chance......

I am Ellie Moon. I'm a lovely cold bitch (yep... lol) who rides at night with her best friend, Abbie, to rob graves. We travel a lot to find "the finest" graves. A sheriff from another county saw me while I was robbing a grave, and I let Abbie escape "while [myself] distracted him", and came back to my native town (probably here?).
    Other than that, I always end up coming back to the Redwood Saloon because of Elizabeth, my secret lover. She told me about "two very evil men" terrorizing people in the saloon. We ride in the night too and I bring her to faraway lands with the money I make with grave robbing. I bought her a diamond ring she always wears.

I am a Town Grave Robber. Each night, I may check a corpse for items to steal and use for myself. My actions : N1 : NightmareFriend7; N2 : Distorted (obviously lol).

Obviously, early on, claiming grave robber Ellie Moon when someone claimed to have a bounty on my head wasn't really the best bet, especially since some sheriff saw me. I decided to claim a sheriff-y thing and the info I had : the two very evil men ("strangers"). I pretty much cleared Scv as town as soon as he claimed his name, too.

Now, I'm probably getting executed tonight, but eeeh, better than getting lynched lol. @Light_Yagami If you are really town, you need to let me live tonight, else town will probably lose and you'll lose anyway. You can have fun executing me once we have only Frinckles left as evil, but please don't throw
    who tf do you think is scum then besides frinckles?

31. ISO #3031
    Ganelon

I don't believe this lol

32. ISO #3032

Dude Shut Up.. Just Dont.. Youve Lied Since Day One. Yeah Your My Target And My Plan Allows For More Players To Win.. Your Failing Hard Man..

33. ISO #3033

34. ISO #3034

35. ISO #3035

36. ISO #3036

Frinckles is scum... and I think you are too, Aamirus. You got townread on D1 hard, and then you literally left the game after creating a blackmailed's alphabet lol.

37. ISO #3037

So Like O Said We Lynch Otakudweeb69 For Exe Claim That I Believe Arrmirus Has Been Consistant Even In Jail Needing To See Otakudweeb69 Dead So I Believe Her Claim.. Frinckles Has Been Hard Scum Since Day 2. Ellie Moon Has A Warrent Being In Cahoots With Nefarious Deeds

38. ISO #3038

i highly doubt MM is town
    -vote marshmallow Marshall

its btwn him or frinckles today
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

39. ISO #3039

40. ISO #3040

Why did you make up that shit about there being a potential explosion in the saloon and needing to talk to the owner of the saloon?
    Told you, Elizabeth told me about two very evil men. I thought there might have been something the owner knew about two men making trouble in the saloon

41. ISO #3041

42. ISO #3042

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Then Give It To Arrmirus
    What about no lol

43. ISO #3043

wait
    you're saying, not only are you town, but so is Otakud?
    okay, who the fuck is scum then, Frinckles and aamirus?
    I think we have enough voting power to lynch everyone in that pool so it works for me
    btw @yagami could you tell magidiot that I claimed my full role to you while I was in jail night one so he stops constantly putting me on his POE

44. ISO #3044
    Ganelon

Lol

45. ISO #3045

46. ISO #3046

So Like O Said We Lynch Otakudweeb69 For Exe Claim That I Believe Arrmirus Has Been Consistant Even In Jail Needing To See Otakudweeb69 Dead So I Believe Her Claim.. Frinckles Has Been Hard Scum Since Day 2. Ellie Moon Has A Warrent Being In Cahoots With Nefarious Deeds
    oh lol you just did

47. ISO #3047

i will let yall know tmrw who i gave gun to (or put in lw in case i die) just don't want MM to know who to target if we dont lynch him today

but i messaged blink

48. ISO #3048

49. ISO #3049

Told you, Elizabeth told me about two very evil men. I thought there might have been something the owner knew about two men making trouble in the saloon
    you specifically said on different occasions that the 2 men were talking about fireworks, and that there may be an explosion in the saloon

50. ISO #3050

So instead of lynching scum, we lynch Otakudweeb, a pretty much confirmed town, for being Aamirus's claimed target? really? WTF lol