Register

User Tag List

Page 58 of 76 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,900 of 3757
  1. ISO #2851
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Mag wiisp gyrlander frinckles MM Kenny participated in the dice game. Yagami said 13 but didn’t put a #. Gyrlander and Kenny are dead.

So mag wiisp and MM=3 people. They are going to die to your ability @Frinckles do I have this right?
    I don't think it has anything to do with the dice game lol, that would be broken as fuck

2. ISO #2852
    Ganelon

actually, @Wiisp , light said he's dying today no matter what
    so assuming it's 5/2/1
    that would leave us at 2/2 if we lynch Frinckles
    so we definitely can't lynch him today........ unless he's scum

3. ISO #2853
    Ganelon

I'm pretty sure that one of these things is always true, but only one
    -aamirus is scum and immune to detection
    -Frinckles is scum

4. ISO #2854

Btw if it helps you solve the game then my role is town executioner / neutral survivor. Because he cheated on me with my mother I came to the saloon to get back at “Flynn” (otakudweeb). Primary wincon in green is to see otaku lynched and the town win the game, secondary wincon in yellow is if otaku dies at night then I just need to survive until the end of the game. If he never dies I lose.

I was saying even on day 1 that my role matches my flavor so this shouldn’t be that unbelievable of a claim. Also jumped on nightmarefriend when he claimed Ralph Flynn d1 since my rolecard just talks about “Flynn”, before later realizing that otaku was the target after he claimed Carl Flynn and acknowledged cheating on me. But he also claimed his architect role and seemed obviously town so I’ve been stuck with that internal struggle of going after him both helping and hurting me.

Anyway in regards to him versus MM I would trust his claim because his char cheated on mine so the females only thing makes sense lorewise imo
    IMO gyrlander was lying about what he was, so that also needs to be taken into consideration here. Because 1. the neutral part of my card is yellow, not the light blue color gyrlander flipped and 2. my card just talks about "Flynn" in my win condition and doesn't give the player's identity. And wiisp/frinckles both also said they just had each other's flavor names. So gyrlander claiming that his card had naz in it as opposed to her flavor name seems false.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #2855
    Ganelon

do we have two fucking executioner claims
    what the hell

6. ISO #2856
    Ganelon

then again, his outburst on d2 or whatever would make sense if he's a neutral killer............ fuck me

7. ISO #2857
    Ganelon

well, I refuse to believe blink gave Mafia a Tailor ability in a hidden setup

8. ISO #2858
    Ganelon

ya you know what, I think it's aamirus/MM
    my FPS might not work if there's two scum teams

9. ISO #2859
    Ganelon

or if the scum THINKS there's two scum teams

10. ISO #2860

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    do we have two fucking executioner claims
    what the hell
    not really. yagami's claim is that he has to jail and execute ellie moon and that he only had 1 chance to get it right. he said the same shit when he jailed me n1. That's not really the same thing and if you look at that Chicago setup there were 3 town neutrals and 1 town evil

11. ISO #2861
    Ganelon

that would imply I've been wrong about MM the whole game.......... lol

12. ISO #2862
    Ganelon

So the way I see it, either there's 3 scum and Frinckles is one of them, or it's aamirus
    I don't ever see Otakud/MM trolling like this

13. ISO #2863

14. ISO #2864
    Ganelon

I have absolutely no clue how to interpret this right now so I'll just take my leave, byeee

15. ISO #2865
    Ganelon

reminding y'all that my PoE is aamirus/MM/Frinckles/Otakud
    ya there's no way there's 3 scum this game

if aamirus is town, Frinckles must be scum with Otakud, or with MM
    otherwise, it's aamirus and MM

the only 3-man team that I could see happening is Otakud, Frinck and aam
    but honestly, how likely is that?

16. ISO #2866

reminding y'all that my PoE is aamirus/MM/Frinckles/Otakud
    ya there's no way there's 3 scum this game

if aamirus is town, Frinckles must be scum with Otakud, or with MM
    otherwise, it's aamirus and MM

the only 3-man team that I could see happening is Otakud, Frinck and aam
    but honestly, how likely is that?
    Having a green check on me, you want to lynch me before frinckles and MM who are both outed scum?

17. ISO #2867
    Ganelon

I don't want to lynch anyone yet, I have no clue how to properly interpret this yet

18. ISO #2868

19. ISO #2869

20. ISO #2870

21. ISO #2871
    Ganelon

you guys were suspicious of non-claimers, and I didn't want to claim my real name, because I was afraid someone would know who I was
    Tom wasn't really a claim, more of a "I don't even remember my name except it has a Mc in it and it has a 3-letter first name". I, of course, didn't bother to check what my real name was because I didn't want to, so I dropped a fake name instead

22. ISO #2872
    Ganelon

I already revealed that, my wife was never threatened by the bank robbers, I came to this saloon because I heard the bank robbers would be here tonight.
    I may or may not have a deputy, who I dunno if I should take with me or not, since "trust is a hard thing to come by these days"
    and I don't want to spend too much time here, I want to get back to my wifee and kid.
    although, "a drink on the job never hurt anyone"
    there, that's my full flavour. I'm town aligned, not giving wincon cuz I'm pretty sure someone else has mentioned it before and it would be angle-shooting if I revealed it

23. ISO #2873
    Ganelon

I really don't see how any of this matters at this point? I'm clearly a sheriff, and I don't see how me lying about my name could be indicative of anything else at this point

24. ISO #2874

I already revealed that, my wife was never threatened by the bank robbers, I came to this saloon because I heard the bank robbers would be here tonight.
    I may or may not have a deputy, who I dunno if I should take with me or not, since "trust is a hard thing to come by these days"
    and I don't want to spend too much time here, I want to get back to my wifee and kid.
    although, "a drink on the job never hurt anyone"
    there, that's my full flavour. I'm town aligned, not giving wincon cuz I'm pretty sure someone else has mentioned it before and it would be angle-shooting if I revealed it
    What does your sheriff ability say? You had previously done the 3 quotes thing to say you had a 100% scum check on gyrlander and then you later changed it to being a not-town check

25. ISO #2875

I really don't see how any of this matters at this point? I'm clearly a sheriff, and I don't see how me lying about my name could be indicative of anything else at this point
    you're not clearly a sheriff. you can easily be a consig type role that caught gyrlander. You gave an antidote to frinckles who is confirmed scum

26. ISO #2876

Wiisp and frinckles confirm each other's flavor names. I confirm otaku and naz's names and I believe at least otaku confirmed mine. That leaves you, marsh, and yagami as the only 3 people whose names aren't confirmed. Yagami is the one hunting ellie moon.

So that really only leaves you and Marsh as possible Ellie Moons. Now it's probably marsh because of otaku's claim. But you also lied about your name twice already so imo you're totally a valid suspect.

27. ISO #2877
    Ganelon

yes, because you guys asked if I knew who was scum. it would've been a lie to say I didn't have a check who was likely scum. if you had asked otherwise, I woulda said yes, non-town check.

28. ISO #2878
    Ganelon

my sheriff ability says I can detect someone's alignment. anyway, are we done investigating me? I'm not gonna defend myself any further, from you or otakud

29. ISO #2879

Wiisp and frinckles confirm each other's flavor names. I confirm otaku and naz's names and I believe at least otaku confirmed mine. That leaves you, marsh, and yagami as the only 3 people whose names aren't confirmed. Yagami is the one hunting ellie moon.

So that really only leaves you and Marsh as possible Ellie Moons. Now it's probably marsh because of otaku's claim. But you also lied about your name twice already so imo you're totally a valid suspect.
    from your perspective, if you're town and not lying, then marsh has to be ellie moon. Now they are called the cactus MOON bandits and yagami has a bounty for ellie moon so I think it's pretty safe to assume ellie moon is scum. So, for you, MM should be confirmed scum along with Frinckles.

30. ISO #2880
    Ganelon

I'll put it this way, I don't think MM is town given what he did
    but is he confirmed scum in my eyes? no

31. ISO #2881
    Ganelon

I don't understand why you're attacking me, is it because I claimed you as a green check? no shit, but I have no reason to trust that you're town, the only 100% confirmed lead in my opinion would be a non-town check. and I only revealed it because it means it's impossible for both you and Frinckles to be telling the truth

32. ISO #2882

I'll put it this way, I don't think MM is town given what he did
    but is he confirmed scum in my eyes? no
    Why do you continuously refuse to acknowledge mechanics? Like why tf did you give frinckles the antidote?

33. ISO #2883

I don't understand why you're attacking me, is it because I claimed you as a green check? no shit, but I have no reason to trust that you're town, the only 100% confirmed lead in my opinion would be a non-town check. and I only revealed it because it means it's impossible for both you and Frinckles to be telling the truth
    why do you think I should assume you're town?

34. ISO #2884
    Ganelon

I'm not gonna defend myself any further, if you believe me to be scum then lynch me, idgaf

35. ISO #2885

36. ISO #2886
    Ganelon

I hate defending myself and I suck at it, so I won't do it

37. ISO #2887
    Ganelon

Why do you continuously refuse to acknowledge mechanics? Like why tf did you give frinckles the antidote?
    Because I trusted his AtE, and because him dying would automatically kill Wiisp

38. ISO #2888
    Ganelon

And also, because I tunneled on him and I felt like I owed it to him

39. ISO #2889

40. ISO #2890
    Ganelon

I had a not town check on Gyr, I absolutely didn’t want to believe he wasn’t scum, because of zergs play there
    my FPS was originally designed to help me make it through the day, I only outed it because I thought I had a legit PoE
    the Poisoner claim was there because I needed a reason as to why I didn’t die at EOd, my play was there to help me make it through the day, so the scum wouldn’t target me

41. ISO #2891
    Ganelon

The idea was that I would accidentally fuck up at one point and say there was a 48h timer from the time that I fucked up
    as you can see clearly that one doesn’t seem suspicious AT ALL kek

42. ISO #2892

The idea was that I would accidentally fuck up at one point and say there was a 48h timer from the time that I fucked up
    as you can see clearly that one doesn’t seem suspicious AT ALL kek
    oh okay that was your original reason for suddenly being allowed to talk

43. ISO #2893
    Ganelon

also, I outed it because if I ended up dying without letting you all know that there wasn't a blackmailer, it would have been anti-town as fuck
    and I'm not sure who I would've checked if I hadn't, prolly Kenny so :shrug:

44. ISO #2894

Did you check aamirus last night or not jfc
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

45. ISO #2895
    Ganelon

Yes

46. ISO #2896

well imo between frinckles, gyrlander, and mm you have the 2 person cactus moon bandits mafia team and the neutral evil. In the Chicago setup the only other non-green was a neutral neutral who was basically town, since he had 3 options -> survive until game ends, join the town, or kill off the mafia (none of which read as explicitly anti-town to me). Then there were 3 town neutrals and 1 town evil inside of the town itself. I'm a town neutral and wiisp sounds like one with his 2 wincons. Yagami could be one or else perhaps the neutral neutral since 1 of their wincons was to kill the mafia in Chicago. I think distorted would be the town evil as I said before because his flavor of being best friends with the evil chick is similar to the flavor of the town evil from that game (he admired mobsters), and since the town evil in that game could send messages to people and mm got a message saying distorted was green. And then everyone else would be classic town?

47. ISO #2897

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    I wanted friends. There is no other reason. I'm not too comfortable around people, and I've never really done something like this before, so I walked into this saloon and asked people to drink with me, hoping that I could make some friends and fit in with the crowd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post

Luca Ricci
    (Neutral)

You are Luca Ricci. You are what society would call "shy", or "introverted". The truth is, you just don't want to talk to people. You don't understand other people's need to talk to others and make friends. You honestly couldn't care less what happened to virtually everyone you've ever known. You spend most of your free time writing creatively, typically poems or short stories of tragedy befalling characters which strangely resemble people in your life. Hopefully one day you get to witness the real thing happening.

And then you think to yourself, "why wait?"

Action: You have no night action.
    Attributes:
    1. You are immune to attacks.

Win Condition: Eliminate the Town. You don't have to be alive to win.

[/COLOR]
    What zerg said vs. the flavor for the neutral evil from Chicago

48. ISO #2898

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Abbie Woods, treasure hunter. I am the most badass chick in this town. THE MOST! Ellie is a best friend of mine, but I havnt seen her in years. I also need a drink. Damn right I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Marco Balotelli
    (Town)

You are 14 year old Marco Balotelli. You have grown up with basically nothing other than your mother, and you've seen all these made men and mobsters living the life you wish you had. There is no way you are going to finish school and get a job; the system has been built specifically to see people like you fail. You dream of making a name for yourself on these streets, and to make enough money to provide you and your mother the lives you deserve.

What's the point of living on if you can't make it in life? You have no other choice: you will join a Crime Family.

Action: Every night, you can send a message to another player.
    Attributes:
    1. Targets will know the message is from PLAYER, but not that the message is from Marco Balotelli.

Win Condition: You win as long as you're alive and there is at least 1 Crime Family member alive.
    looks up to mobsters and wants to make money vs. best friends with the mafia leader and treasure hunter

49. ISO #2899

Yes
    Oh my god I didn't ask a yes or no question lmfao
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

50. ISO #2900

@Magoroth Here is your beloved MM's response to your blackmail claim, not just thinking that you were lying as many people did, but being fairly certain because of it that there is a 2nd scum team

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh god. @blinkskater screw you if you really did that lol
    Would blink really put blackmailer in a hidden setup with scums that seem to have nightkills?

I think it's plausible that we have two scum teams there, one having straight kills and another having blackmail abilities. Both for one faction in a hidden setup would be OP.

Ooooor.... Magoroth is full of shit. But I feel like a blackmailer would love to target him if it's an old victim of Sengoku Jidai lol (no not me but other people maybe), so it makes sense. Still far from trusting Magoroth there.
    Two scum team styles, one being a standard mafia and the other being communication based. Did anyone else get weird messages or feedback?
    Did they seem town or scum?

Also:

SUMMARY OF N1

Magoroth claims to be blackmailed into voting Wiisp ad vitam aeternam with a predefined post. He also claims that he's sure Zerg/Gyrlander slot is scum via a quote system.

MM recieved an anonymous message from a cloud of smoke in his bathroom, saying Distorted is Abbie Woods and Green.

Aamirus claims jailed.

Distorted died to a blue scum team.

~~

Highly probable double scum team with one having standard kills and the other having blackmails, probably two teams with two members each.