Simple Forum Mafia - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: Simple Forum Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    -vote Banshis

Since there's no posts to read, i'll just jump in the train.
    Like he showed up for post #84, pinged everyone to make more posts, said this and left...
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #202

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    But i do agree with you naz there wasnt anymore information that could have been gained.

Did you read Aucks wall?

He was trying to justify his intentions being different then Banshis because he flipped scum. They were literally preaching the same ideology.
    Yeah after the flip i was like oh yeah auckmid prob the wolf..but i'm also having a small doubt inside me that this is just like your game with a damus/glip situation
    They both did the same thing but only 1 was scum
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

3. ISO #203

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Yeah after the flip i was like oh yeah auckmid prob the wolf..but i'm also having a small doubt inside me that this is just like your game with a damus/glip situation
    They both did the same thing but only 1 was scum
    Hmm the damus/glip thing was a bit different.

I can get on board with some arsonist pressure for now.

-vote arsonist
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

4. ISO #204

What information since scums didn't know who each other were? HMMM???
    I don't know, maybe jumping on people, trying to whiteknight, stuff like this?
    Tbh that just sounds like town MM he cant fake that as scum lol
    No u
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #205

But i do agree with you naz there wasnt anymore information that could have been gained.

Did you read Aucks wall?

He was trying to justify his intentions being different then Banshis because he flipped scum. They were literally preaching the same ideology.
    ^

And it was very, very wordy.... zzzz
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #206

Since Auckmid has been pressured already, I'm in for pressure on @Arsonist .
    -vote Arsonist
    My intent is still on Auck, though.

7. ISO #207

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ...basically, yes.

What are your reads atm?
    I Suppose I could Copy/paste my Last will, which had my Day 1 reads. I shall do so when I get home from work as I don't have time to fully catch up at the moment.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

I believe i successfully lured the werewolf into trying to convert me due to my wifom, i believe yagami's claim because he pretty much hardclaimed lookout with his first post. Yagamis a straight up kind of guy and i don't see him pulling this as a scum. Therefore this schulyer character is likley the werewolf.
    @Light_Yagami what do you think?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

I believe i successfully lured the werewolf into trying to convert me due to my wifom, i believe yagami's claim because he pretty much hardclaimed lookout with his first post. Yagamis a straight up kind of guy and i don't see him pulling this as a scum. Therefore this schulyer character is likley the werewolf.
    I Believe That Entirely Probable That Being Said Please Drop Your Names So We Get The Right Lynch..

13. ISO #213

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I Suppose I could Copy/paste my Last will, which had my Day 1 reads. I shall do so when I get home from work as I don't have time to fully catch up at the moment.
    This translates to give me time to type one up first

14. ISO #214

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Believe That Entirely Probable That Being Said Please Drop Your Names So We Get The Right Lynch..
    How do we know for sure you're not going to just pick one randomly?

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

So, summary:

Banshis flipped Minion, was lynched because he was basically asking blink to break WIFOM.
    Auckmid did the same thing, but even further, and argues that it's with town intent...? Which I don't understand nor buy.
    Arsonist is being pressured because the slot is too comfortable, which I agree with.
    Blink was the "stuff happens to me" guy this game, so I think he's town.
    AIVION had no time to play much today, apparently. Looking forward to more from this slot.
    Naz is... existing, commenting on stuff, can be easily done as any alignment. I would like her thoughts on the Blink - Auckmid situation btw @naz
    Light_Yagami claims lookout, and wants us to claim our names..... I townread him because he's him, and I know he wouldn't do that as scum. That doesn't mean that it's not a terrible idea to claim our rp names, especially given that we can safely assume there was a converted last night.

I'm really tired atm, so this might be my last pop-in for today IRL day. My vote is on Arsonist right now, but my intent to lynch is on Auckmid. I like the pressure on Arso, though.

Waiting for your input, people. Get this game going pls =(

17. ISO #217

Lightbulb Re: Simple Forum Mafia

Let's do this first since people clearly still clearly aren't reading properly...

@Damus_Graves : It seems that you didn't reset the vote count at the start of this day. With only 7 people alive, it should take only 4 votes to lynch, not 5.

Also, does the lookout only get RP names when using his action? Nothing about this is mentioned in the setup.

They were literally preaching the same ideology.
    This is more or less the heart of what seems to be the overall argument for both you and MM. I have given my reason for wanting Blink to give a bit of an answer and why it was unlikely that Banshis was using the same reasoning as mine. However, putting that all aside, this comes down to the belief that Banshis and I were both using the "scum ideology" and once Banshis made a post that town clearly viewed as anti-town, me, being blinded due to my scummy nature, couldn't see what the rest of the town saw, so took the controversial side of the argument. I brought this up in my earlier post, but this is all just hinging on the idea that either...

1) I somehow didn't see anything wrong with it as scum but would have as town. As mentioned earlier, do you really think I would make a mistake that basic if I was scum?

2) I did think that Banshis' post was scummy by itself but followed through anyway with the defense because... I thought I was protecting a minion I had no way of knowing of for certain? I thought I would get a role claim from Blink? I'm really not sure on this one.

Then this is mostly directed towards MM; You seem to just be using "Banshis did x and flipped scum. Auckmid also more or less did x, therefore, he must be scum" without seeming to give any thought at all to why scum would do x in that situation.

Btw, Blink did give the type of answer I was looking for today...

I set a trap... Catch a scum in it red handed because of the mindset that scum had.
    This was what I was looking for earlier from him. The only issue I have now is that he chose to delay giving this until day 2 once Banshis had already flipped scum instead of giving it on day 1 where he was still able to make the exact same arguments. Now that he knows that Banshis was scum, he is using it as a "Look how effective my trap was, lets keep using it" making me doubt that this was in fact his original motivation, since I don't think there is anyway he wouldn't have brought it up earlier if it was.

18. ISO #218

@Light_Yagami I'm waiting for confirmation that RP names is how the lookout works. If you are telling the truth, I'll go right ahead and tell you that trying to find who has that RP name isn't going to go super well. If it belongs to a TPR, all you will manage to do is reveal them. If it belongs to the werewolf, they are obviously not going to give it to you.

If you are telling the truth and this is how Lookout works in this setup, knowing who got visited by someone last night is the far more important part.

19. ISO #219

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid
    Even if it is, all of the TPRs will get revealed if they answer this request, allowing for guaranteed cults on future nights. If you want to give everyone a chance to reveal whether or not they received feedback last night, go for it. I am obviously not going to answer what my N1 action was.

Unless this is just a horribly worded request for night feedback, which I did not receive last night.
    i literally want to put my vote on you just for this but you're already at L-2
    going to finish reading the thread first to make sure i'm certain first
    The first paragraph was me telling Light why his request was horrible even if he was the lookout and why I obviously wasn't giving it to him. The last part was making sure he wasn't just checking to see if anyone received night feedback from getting attacked and healed or was the target of a failed cult attempt (which actually does make sense for someone to ask before revealing as a lookout). I said that I didn't receive any feedback last night.

What's the issue?

20. ISO #220

This translates to give me time to type one up first
    Yea I'm totally not allowed to have a real life. Gotcha

whatever lol

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

21. ISO #221

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    @Light_Yagami I'm waiting for confirmation that RP names is how the lookout works. If you are telling the truth, I'll go right ahead and tell you that trying to find who has that RP name isn't going to go super well. If it belongs to a TPR, all you will manage to do is reveal them. If it belongs to the werewolf, they are obviously not going to give it to you.

If you are telling the truth and this is how Lookout works in this setup, knowing who got visited by someone last night is the far more important part.
    Well I Got A RP Name As My Feed Back Not A User Name..

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    All roles learn RP names based on feedback they receive.
    Well that pretty much confirms Light.

The vote counter is correct.
    Okay, I might be missing something obvious, but how come it takes 5 votes to lynch and not 4 when there are only 7 of us alive?

Well I Got A RP Name As My Feed Back Not A User Name..
    As said, it is very unlikely that the RP name itself will accomplish anything today as I mentioned previously. Knowing who got targeted by a night action could end up being very useful. Which player got visited last night?

24. ISO #224

Well that pretty much confirms Light.

Okay, I might be missing something obvious, but how come it takes 5 votes to lynch and not 4 when there are only 7 of us alive?

As said, it is very unlikely that the RP name itself will accomplish anything today as I mentioned previously. Knowing who got targeted by a night action could end up being very useful. Which player got visited last night?
    Whats Your RP Name

25. ISO #225

Whats Your RP Name
    Should I reveal mine and what I did N1?

26. ISO #226

At this point I don't really care if I have to reveal my role in the process I will.

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

Blinkskater: Pretty town to me. I felt like his gambit did better than even he thought it would of done as it got Banshis lynched. Feels pretty town to me.
    Marshmallow Marshall: To be honest... I'm conflicted here. I want to say town.. but I feel like he was trying to do some shifty things Day 1 like discrediting Auckmid (a bit), discrediting Blink (a lot) and overall just felt a tad bit scummy. So I'm on the fence with Mr. Squishy, I'm always terrible at reading him anyway
    Naz: I'm feeling town here, also liking what I see so far from her and she has the same feelings as I do about Arsonist.
    Arsonist: Feels null. His whole "GET ON AND SPICE THE GAME UP" Motif could of came from a scum mindset to make people think he wants the game to proceed but offer very little himself (as he just sheeped on Banshis and said very little in terms of... well.. anything). I have a null read but also slightly leaning scum here as well. And it's not much different so far with Day 2 so I'm feeling like Arsonist is the lynch.
    Auckmid: I'm also on the fritz with this player. Auckmid was appearing towny with his questionnaire to get the ball rolling and his probing/scum hunting... but to me it didn't feel genuine. Especially when he was backing up Banshis's obviously scummy play against Blinkskater. Honestly that whole ordeal is sort of muddying my read on Auckmid. As of Day 2 and with my feedback I will trust this player for now.
    Light_Yagami: Feels like town Yagami, also like his Lookout claim as the way he explained his feedback correlates with my feedback I received.

This is the edited Last will reads list I made. Still formulating my reads as of day 2 but added a bit to it.

29. ISO #229

Ur Name Should Suffice At This Junction
    Tadashi.

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

Whats Your RP Name
    I will most likely answer this question momentarily, just after AIVION has done his thing.

The reason not to would be that revealing your role makes it easier for the werewolf to successfully cult. Since that cat is already out of the bag since it's clear that you are claiming TPR, you should probably go for it.

32. ISO #232

I will most likely answer this question momentarily, just after AIVION has done his thing.

The reason not to would be that revealing your role makes it easier for the werewolf to successfully cult. Since that cat is already out of the bag since it's clear that you are claiming TPR, you should probably go for it.
    Yea... there's sort of a reason why I need to reveal my role honestly.. Since it will help clear you (Kind of. Will explain what I mean by that). But ofc I would not want our final TPR to reveal.

I am Tadashi the Sheriff. I checked Auckmid (aka Aletha) and they came up as not suspicious.

Now, what I mean by "Kind of" equates to basically I could be the Lunatic. WHICH MEANS that Auckmid still has a chance at being the werewolf.

But if we are to believe this person that Light found is the werewolf, then Auckmid could more than likely really be NS.. but then again we don't know that could be our third TPR.

Not really sure what to feel, but thinking I could be the Lunatic is sort of already clawing at my brain and making me feel super super paranoid.. so I dunno.

33. ISO #233

With that I feel super good with an Arsonist lynch but do not want to put him at L-1 so early in the day.

But consider my vote on Arsonist atm.

34. ISO #234

Yea... there's sort of a reason why I need to reveal my role honestly.. Since it will help clear you (Kind of. Will explain what I mean by that). But ofc I would not want our final TPR to reveal.

I am Tadashi the Sheriff. I checked Auckmid (aka Aletha) and they came up as not suspicious.

Now, what I mean by "Kind of" equates to basically I could be the Lunatic. WHICH MEANS that Auckmid still has a chance at being the werewolf.

But if we are to believe this person that Light found is the werewolf, then Auckmid could more than likely really be NS.. but then again we don't know that could be our third TPR.

Not really sure what to feel, but thinking I could be the Lunatic is sort of already clawing at my brain and making me feel super super paranoid.. so I dunno.
    I can confirm that my RP name is Aletha. From my point of view, this confirms AIVION as town.

Unless Light was asking all the right questions behind the scene, I don't think it's at all intuitive to think that Light is faking his lookout claim. As such, I'm also going to believe him.

So now...
    @Light_Yagami who did Schuyler visit?

35. ISO #235

I can confirm that my RP name is Aletha. From my point of view, this confirms AIVION as town.

Unless Light was asking all the right questions behind the scene, I don't think it's at all intuitive to think that Light is faking his lookout claim. As such, I'm also going to believe him.

So now...
    Blinkskater.. He sort of answered that already.

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

So now...
    The Fact You Over Looked My Basic Clues.. Then You Are Scum Prying For More Information..

39. ISO #239

It looks like most of the information is on the table now, but just to make sure there are no misunderstandings...

@Light_Yagami Blinkskater was indeed your target correct?

@blinkskater You are claiming that you were indeed the target of the cult but it didn't go through because you are TPR correct?

@naz @Arsonist @Marshmallow Marshall What are your RP names?
    What Is RP Name...

40. ISO #240

So now...
    Sorry Missed That..

41. ISO #241

What Is RP Name...
    You're joking, yea?

RP = RolePlay.

I'm pretty sure you used RP to mean roleplay before.. lolz.

42. ISO #242

The Fact You Over Looked My Basic Clues.. Then You Are Scum Prying For More Information..
    I just want everything confirmed (once again, you did indeed watch out for Blink correct?). However, at this point, you should have all the information to know that I am confirmed town.

43. ISO #243

[Standby ...]

H...hello? Can you hear me? Listen, I don't have much time before He returns. This isn't a simulation, this was sabotage. You have to hurry, if you complete the scenario fast enough I believe we can get you out safely. The Beast has infected the machines keeping you all safe. There isn't much time. You have to find them, and quickly! Hurry!

[Error ... Error Code 4501... Re-calibrating...Re-calibrating...Re-calibrating...]

44. ISO #244

[Standby ...]

H...hello? Can you hear me? Listen, I don't have much time before He returns. This isn't a simulation, this was sabotage. You have to hurry, if you complete the scenario fast enough I believe we can get you out safely. The Beast has infected the machines keeping you all safe. There isn't much time. You have to find them, and quickly! Hurry!

[Error ... Error Code 4501... Re-calibrating...Re-calibrating...Re-calibrating...]
    Oh god... This is some space Odyssey shenanigans...

O.o

45. ISO #245

Yea I'm totally not allowed to have a real life. Gotcha

whatever lol
    if you had ACTUALLY made a last will, it would have taken you almost the same amount of time to go into your PMs to copy the last will and paste it in the thread than it took you to write that other post.
    if you were town you would have made the ~30 second time effort it takes.
    not buying it bud
    -vote aivion

46. ISO #246

how do you not know what your role is?

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

if you had ACTUALLY made a last will, it would have taken you almost the same amount of time to go into your PMs to copy the last will and paste it in the thread than it took you to write that other post.
    if you were town you would have made the ~30 second time effort it takes.
    not buying it bud
    -vote aivion
    When I made that post I was literally getting ready to go out the door to work. I have other responsibilities ya know.

Again, whatever lol.

how do you not know what your role is?
    Because that's how the setup works..? Did you even read the setup thread? I'll quote the post Damus made for you:

I’ve capped at two max recruits.
    Doctor gets successful heal feedback
    Lunatic role does not know if lunatic
    Lunatic role is basically naive sheriff and I love the role
    So I could be the Lunatic cuz the lunatic doesn't know if Lunatic. They get the sheriff rolecard like I did.

50. ISO #250

Basically Anyone's Down Right Refusal To Provide A Name Will Be A Suspect In My Book So Far Only One Of You Have Given A Name...
    Dude do you even read people's posts?

I've given Auckmid's name, I've given MY name.

Also your vote on me for you not knowing what RP even means is a bit, as you would actually put it, *Sudden* and I'd like it explained.