S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I know I'm such a mean bitch and all that. But the setup quite literally allows all players currently alive to win together (even EfeM members) besides Efekannn02 himself. Just lynch MM.
    Right. That's what i'm doing right now.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

I just don't see a single reason for anyone other than hybrid to openly claim efekannn now.
    Ofc it makes sense for the mafiaZ members to push this vote, but in the likely scenario that efe didn't recruit anyone all the other sc2players instantly lose when hybrid gets lynched.
    Yesterday aamirus, MM, Magoroth and Distorted claimed to be citizen and all 4 of them are not convertable.
    I also wasn't converted and it seems like arsonist just now claimed to be an unconverted citizen.

6. ISO #556

Sorry I missed your 3rd idea - that MM is a gamethrower? That’s really stupid as MM is more dedicated to forum mafia than almost anybody I know. For even suggesting that I’d suspect you of being an EfeM convert or Hybrid.
    If this is true there should honestly be absolutely no doubt on MM not being Efekannn.

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    And so I will not vote the player who I believe is hybrid.
    Literally every citizen who wasn't converted to mafiaZ will very likely instantly lose if we lynch him.
    There's no sense for hybrid to claim efekannn02, our strategy says: we lynch hybrid, but we should lynch efekannn02 first, so sc2 players won't lose.
    If MafiaZ converts the citizens that lost the game, they'll win the game.

So what's wrong? Join the lynch train!
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

9. ISO #559

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    There's no sense for hybrid to claim efekannn02, our strategy says: we lynch hybrid, but we should lynch efekannn02 first, so sc2 players won't lose.
    If MafiaZ converts the citizens that lost the game, they'll win the game.

So what's wrong? Join the lynch train!
    Hybrid is jester and wins by getting lynched.
    Our strategy was valid yesterday but now won't work anymore as it would literally end the game and make every citizen instantly lose.

10. ISO #560

There’s a good 80% chance I think that MM converted somebody (the only non-convertible person he could have visited IMO is Hybrid) so the game wouldn’t even end with his death. Also, Mm is efekannn02 not Hybrid. I don’t know if you actually read his posts at the start of the day but he had a pretty clear cut breakdown/tantrum because he believed the setup screwed him over - and I don’t think MM is any good at acting so for me that was 100% genuine. Plus it was pretty obvious he was efe yesterday from his repeated insistence that we should not lynch Hybrid ever.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

11. ISO #561

If you don’t lynch him, he has a 50-50 shot at killing off MafiaZ by killing the one of us who is sent for conversion tonight, then the other the next night (MafiaZ conversion happens after Efe attack). After that you’re left to the hope that Hybrid doesn’t get lynched and you also have to hope you end up on the winning cult team. If that’s the way you want to play it go ahead, but there won’t be enough active players to lynch MM tomorrow once he has a team of 3.

12. ISO #562

There’s a good 80% chance I think that MM converted somebody (the only non-convertible person he could have visited IMO is Hybrid) so the game wouldn’t even end with his death. Also, Mm is efekannn02 not Hybrid. I don’t know if you actually read his posts at the start of the day but he had a pretty clear cut breakdown/tantrum because he believed the setup screwed him over - and I don’t think MM is any good at acting so for me that was 100% genuine. Plus it was pretty obvious he was efe yesterday from his repeated insistence that we should not lynch Hybrid ever.
    he couldn't convert mag, he couldn't convert you, he couldn't convert distorted, he himself was also one of the citi claims.
    Superjack, denolann, Arsonist are the only people who he had a chance on converting and none of them claimed to be citizen yesterday.
    How in the world is that an 80% success rate???
    Not to mention that I'm 90% certain that MM is hybrid and wouldn't reveal if he were efekannn.

13. ISO #563

There isn't much to say. I think I'm going back home today, so I'll be as active as usual tomorrow!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #564

That's right i already posted the quotes of it, so Kenny, what's your argument? Or you got converted?

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

It’s okay Kenny, nobody else is coming online anyway so even if you voted there would be nobody to hammer. I’m not sure who you think is Efekannn02 if you believe MM is hybrid. You realize that Efekannn02 has to be an active player since he used his night ability, and only 6 people have posted today. So besides yourself, MM, me, and distorted that only leaves Arsonist (who is voting MM so clearly not Efekannn02 as Efe dies if hybrid is lynched) and SuperJack. Do you think SuperJack is Efe then?

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

he couldn't convert mag, he couldn't convert you, he couldn't convert distorted, he himself was also one of the citi claims.
    Superjack, denolann, Arsonist are the only people who he had a chance on converting and none of them claimed to be citizen yesterday.
    How in the world is that an 80% success rate???
    Not to mention that I'm 90% certain that MM is hybrid and wouldn't reveal if he were efekannn.
    I claimed...

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

Lol you just claimed Efe/Hybrid. Ok makes more sense now
    To clarify, since he didn’t include himself as convertible he is therefore inconvertible and has to be Efe or Hybrid (given that he can’t be MafiaZ, Distorted, or Staff)

21. ISO #571

It’s okay Kenny, nobody else is coming online anyway so even if you voted there would be nobody to hammer. I’m not sure who you think is Efekannn02 if you believe MM is hybrid. You realize that Efekannn02 has to be an active player since he used his night ability, and only 6 people have posted today. So besides yourself, MM, me, and distorted that only leaves Arsonist (who is voting MM so clearly not Efekannn02 as Efe dies if hybrid is lynched) and SuperJack. Do you think SuperJack is Efe then?
    SuperJack = Hybrid.
    Marshmallow Marshall = Efekannn02.
    Kenny = Might be converted by EfeM, not 100% sure.

Why i'm efekann02? I already said why MM is efekannn02:
    Spoiler : Conversation №1 :
    this is haecceity's plan again @Marshmallow Marshall
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Which doesn't work because SC players converted to Skwirl WILL NOT win if Hybrid is lynched, which fucks close to everyone over.
    mafiaz members can convert skwirl members and distorted can't convert mafiaz members but still wins with them
    But they lose if HYbrid is lynched. I think that overruns the mafiaz-skwirl common win thing. Distorted would still win, but not his members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haecceity View Post
    Oh god... read the roles again. Efe dies immediately when Hybrid is lynched.
    right. Sorry for sucking at the setup lol.
    [/QUOTE]
    Spoiler : Conversation №2 :
    this is haecceity's plan again @Marshmallow Marshall
    Which doesn't work because SC players converted to Skwirl WILL NOT win if Hybrid is lynched, which fucks close to everyone over.
    Distorted has no reason to start converting, because that just makes the majority his enemy! Night action is not obligatory, right? Even if it is, they can target unconvertable roles.
    Then what about Efe clans? They can kill Distorted if he doesn't convert before them.
    Efe instantly dies when hybrid gets lynched.

Sc2Mafia Staff Member
    Attributes:Insta Modkills Efekannn02 If Hybrid Gets Lynched
    Oh god... read the roles again. Efe dies immediately when Hybrid is lynched.
    right. Sorry for sucking at the setup lol.

And why superjack is hybrid (kinda):
    Spoiler : Hybrid-ish messages :
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I claim. AlllIiiIiivE. 0118999881999119725-3
    Brrrreeeeeaaaaaad.
    No. Let's all eat cake.
    Can we lynch the sc2staff? It's always best to attack the staff.

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Efekannn02 Due to so many inactive and them not getting replaced - tomorrow can we switch voting to Majority voted is lynched at EoD?
    I feel like he should just modkill denolann cuz he hasn’t posted once. I’d like majority lynch as you’re suggesting too but it’s kind of unfair to make that kind of change mid game. It would obviously benefit our team so that’s not really fair. Probably should threaten to modkill Rachyl and Hybrid too if they don’t come back

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

Day 2 Has Ended

Story:The Dimension Destroyer Was Raging Mad And Humble He Yelled At Their Creator Counterparts(still not canon to the lore tbh)
    With Furious Explosions 10 Times As Worse As If The Sun Experienced A Supernova
    The Dimension Destroyer Is Happy Af And Looks At A Other Playground Now

Nobody Is Lynched

Night 2 Has Started

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Efekannn02; August 20th, 2018 at 12:10 PM. Reason: I Forgot The Countdown
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #582

S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

Day Three

Setup

Story Continiutationle:Poop Sandwiches

Nobody Has Died

5 votes to hammer.

Roles
    Living
    Graveyard
    Efekannn02
    Distorted
    Starcraft Player
    Starcraft Player
    Starcraft Player
    Starcraft Player
    Hybrid
    Sc2Mafia Staff Member
    MafiaZ Member

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

I Hope Im Doing Well As Host
    I Like Ice Cream

33. ISO #583

ok, i have converted SJ tonight as skwirl, as well as aamirus and denolann at first night too. Distorted is conversasion immune and most likely hybrid. SJ was citizen, now he is one of my members.
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

34. ISO #584

Host meta though, giving me the role distorted; and giving distorted the role hybrid. How wonderful

35. ISO #585

I feel like MafiaZ leader might be mm or arsonist, though i think he'd rather prefer to stay under shadows or else efe's gonna get him

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

if town decides to lynch the role Efe, I'm going to vote hybrid since my win conditions will be met

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

Okay I'm Efe, I tried to make u guys think I was hybrid, if it had a 1% chance to work... I had no wifi last night so I couldn't post my actions. I converted noone, because I targeted Kenny. He is probably Hybrid. Aamirus, sorry for harsh words, but it was all part of my mastershit plan. Lynch Kenny and let's end this lol

Also, just a reminder that stuff said in a game is not supposed to be taken personal, so don't be fooled ;)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

Myself, Distorted, and Arsonist are all MafiaZ members now. Kenny slipped that he was conversion immune yesterday so I believe he is hybrid. Plus all the cit roles are taken.

If we lynch Kenny today, the game ends assuming MM is the only efe member (he dies if hybrid is lynched). The following players would win: Aamirus, Distorted, Arsonist, Kenny, Hybrid, Rachyl. SuperJack, Denolann, Haeccity and MM would lose.

If we lynch MM instead, the following would win: Aamirus, Distorted, Arsonist, Hybrid, SuperJack, Denolann, Haeccity. Kenny, Rachyl, and MM would lose.

If we skip for 2 days, MM promises to do nothing, MafiaZ converts Denolann and SuperJack, and then we lynch Kenny, then the following players would win: Aamirus, Distorted, Arsonist, Denolann, SuperJack, Hybrid, Kenny, Rachyl. MM and Haeccity would lose.

So the skipping thing makes the most people win, but is also really tedious....

@Efekannn02 If like 5 people vote for the skipping plan can you just make all of that happen instantly and end he game?

-vote skip

43. ISO #593

Myself, Distorted, and Arsonist are all MafiaZ members now. Kenny slipped that he was conversion immune yesterday so I believe he is hybrid. Plus all the cit roles are taken.

If we lynch Kenny today, the game ends assuming MM is the only efe member (he dies if hybrid is lynched). The following players would win: Aamirus, Distorted, Arsonist, Kenny, Hybrid, Rachyl. SuperJack, Denolann, Haeccity and MM would lose.

If we lynch MM instead, the following would win: Aamirus, Distorted, Arsonist, Hybrid, SuperJack, Denolann, Haeccity. Kenny, Rachyl, and MM would lose.

If we skip for 2 days, MM promises to do nothing, MafiaZ converts Denolann and SuperJack, and then we lynch Kenny, then the following players would win: Aamirus, Distorted, Arsonist, Denolann, SuperJack, Hybrid, Kenny, Rachyl. MM and Haeccity would lose.

@Efekannn02 If like 5 people vote for the skipping plan can you just make all of that happen instantly and end he game?

-vote skip
    sj is in skwirl rn though, if we just simply lynch mm after you guys convert kenny, it d be all over. so skipping tonight is enough.

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    sj is in skwirl rn though, if we just simply lynch mm after you guys convert kenny, it d be all over. so skipping tonight is enough.
    Citizens who were converted to Skwirl would lose the game if Hybrid (role) is lynched. We have to convert all cits to MafiaZ in order for them to win with Hybrid being lynched.

If you reread my previous post, it outlined all 3 scenarios. Maybe I should color the names to make it more clesr

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

screw this
    -vote aamirus
    Reeeeeee
    You should just have revealed... lol... The setup is shit, but you had a 100% sure win if you had revealed :P now you lose

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600

-vote skip
    sure if y'all agree on the skipping plan then i'll do accordingly
    I Like Ice Cream